Your Search | 1 800 skyride

May 30 2016
Dial 1 Limo Service Dial 1 Limo Service is a Fraud! Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Limousine Services: Dial 1 Limo Service Internet

May 30 2016
1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 23 2016
Larry hourd Commissioner of jundging*processing divisionAWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ,ANC, Escorted me to FANTISY land for 1 min Kansas city Kansas Author: Anadarko, Oklahoma Liars: Larry hourd Kansas city , Kansas

May 21 2016
Glitek Sold defective hoverboard, sent it back for repairs and they refuse to replace it ! Scammers Out $800 Parlin New Jersey Author: BARRIE, Ontario Sporting Goods: Glitek Parlin, New Jersey

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Vanillabelle Accomplices Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
Sears Refused to replace a craftsman 1/2 ratchet with a craftsman lifetime warranty montgomery Alabama Thanks Author: ramer, Alabama Hardware & Tools: Sears montgomery, Alabama

May 19 2016
pettravel.com 3558 NE 12 Avenue,Oakland Park, Florida 33334Toll-Free: +1 877 241-0184Telephone: +1 954 566-7300FAX:+1 954 566-7303E-mail: info@pettravel.com pettravel.com atempts to make you spend money on forms you don't need Oakland Park, Florida 33334  PetTravel.com does not attempt to sell unneeded forms. Author: New York, New York Travel Services: pettravel.com Oakland Park, FL 33334, Florida

May 18 2016
Furniture Outlet World It took 5 1/2 months to get my order - 174 days! North Carolina Padding your version of the truth perhaps? Author: Creston, Iowa Mail Order Services: Furniture Outlet World Nationwide

May 17 2016
Greg Oliver , Tradewind Housing, Kevin Williams Real estate scam, lease to own scam. Greg Oliver, Kevin Williams Florida Florida Forgot to leave his phone number +1 305-609-4131 Author: Nampa, Boise Idaho and Florida , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Greg Oliver , Tradewind Housing Florida

May 17 2016
A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE TOM & BONNIE MILLER advertises on crags list best gold and silver prices LARGO and SEMINOLE FLORIDA Florida & IN MANY STATES ON CRAIGS LIST Author: EATON, Ohio Gold & Silver Investments: A-1 BULLION EXCHANGE LARGO , Florida

May 17 2016
Shopgoodwill.com Goodwill Keystone Area-Berwyn Informed me 1 of 2 expensive porcelain vases I won & paid for was broken. Refused to send photos. Berwyn, PA Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Shopgoodwill.com Internet

May 16 2016
ZD INSTRUMENT CO. ZD INSTRUMENT CO. ZDRS 3 in 1 water monitor malfunction jiangsu China
Author: jakarta, Other Electronic Manufacturers: ZD INSTRUMENT CO. Internet

May 15 2016
#1 van lines this company must have a warehouse full of valuable items that they did not deliver to their customers.  miami fl miami Author: deland, Florida Moving Companies: #1 van lines miami, fl

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 13 2016
StageLighting101LLC Took money after over 1 year of business together - now out of business Brooksville Internet Osnown in Shenzhen China took money after doing business for over 1 year Author: West Harrison, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: StageLighting101LLC Internet

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
dealdash,com Bouncers 1 kinda funny everybody bids but they come on line then all off a sudden wins I want my money back all $75 Internet Author: Vivian, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: dealdash,com Internet