Your Search | 1 800 skyride

Aug 23 2014
WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM: Email: dora@super-cell.com Skype: supercell-dora Tel : 86755-36894982 Address: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 51, Huan'guan South Rd., Guanlan St.,Baoan Dist., Shenzhen ercell electronic company offered to sell phones .. but once they got money..all communication ceased ddress: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 5 china Author: keswick, Ontario Computer Fraud: WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
DotandBo.com Refused to replace torn $1000 chair after only 1 1/2 months of ownership San Francisco California Author: Gainesville , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: DotandBo.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Natural Green Cleanse The thief’s are sending out overpriced products, for which Amazon charges less than 1/3 the price Internet Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Green Cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
John W Boyer Princeton Trading Group Hildalgo Mining Corp. 1/3 owner of Dorosa Mining Corp. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: John W Boyer Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: Scituate, Massachusetts Celebrities: Andre Junior Lamerique and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 20 2014
1-800-flowers Did not deliver what was advertised and did not take my complaint New York New York
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Florists: 1-800-flowers Internet

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Jade Jefferson Representative requested you pay $1500 via Green Dot Money Cards in order to cover 1% car tax for Mercedes Benz, $2.5 million, and $50,000 cash Las Vegas Nevada Author: Annapolis, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Las Veags, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
LiveCareer Home of AMerica's #1 Resume Builder Paid $1 for a resume, and company started billing $39.80 Monthly Newark, Ohio Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: LiveCareer Internet

Aug 19 2014
Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist F rating for psychic Andrea. Psychic Andrea is a rippoff. She changes her telephone and do not keep her word. The old number continues to ring 1-469-632-2178. She owes me money and refuses to give my back and she refuses to answer my text messages etc. If Andrea tells anyone in order to remove the curse hang up the phone and report her immediately. Warning - Beware all psychic in TEXAS. Houston Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Dresslily I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for 139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 15 days from placing my order and my package is still in the Processing status on the company's website. China Online company Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Aug 18 2014
Clayton motor co. Rob Foust-managerDoug Clark-car salesman rip off, blown head gasket, bought Aug 1-still can't drive it, shady, unreliable, lied, May cause me to lose job Knoxville, Tennessee 37912 Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Clayton motor co. Knoxville, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
R.P.R. Main Offices 1. Proceedings Office2. Financial Reporting Services3. F.R.S. Main Office Receive letter asking me to confirm address and send $20.00 before receiving the Full Prize of $2,820,000 Long Beach New York Author: Dickinson, Texas Questionable Activities: R.P.R. Main Offices Long Beach, New York

Aug 17 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to. Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Consumer Services: Andre Junior Lamerique Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 17 2014
The PDM Group Michael Jeffrey, Scott Reese I invested $500.00 in a website and was promised to make money I also invested $450.00 in Buying a room from Amazon 1 year ago and have made no money because every 90 days my website had to be redone. I was promised to make lots of money from Amazon and I have made none. I want my $950.00 back!! phoenix Arizona
Author: johnson city, Tennessee On-Line Stores: The PDM Group phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2014
A-1 American Plumbing Taken advantage of suffolk Virginia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Plumbing: A-1 American Plumbing Virginia

Aug 16 2014
The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Promax Plus Company states on post card that it is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven male ptency patch treatment; makes it sound like the patch system is underwritten by a government or hospital authority. No city given; only an 800 number to call Illinois Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
Utility Billing Discount Utility billing 50% discount is a scam. Never pay them back. No matter what they tell you, your money will disappear in 1-2 weeks. Never fall in their trap. Address is wrong on the website Internet, California Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: Utility Billing Discount Internet

Aug 15 2014
White Oak Apiary Ordered 3 Queen Bees, got 1 and two cages of workers only! Brewster New York Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: White Oak Apiary Brewster, New York

Aug 15 2014
franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse Workhouse They dont give us no recreation. were locked in our tanks 24 hours with no recreation when we should get 1 hour a day. our visits are only 15 mins long. they dont wash our laundry we wash our whites in the shower columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Media: franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse columbus , Ohio

Aug 15 2014
Redwood Options, Instant Income App., Insured Profits, Secret Wealth Club ,1 Percent Club, Safe Trader App., Tokyo Bot Internet Fraud UK Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Redwood Options Internet

Aug 15 2014
Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Randall Blair Isenberg Paid Him $10,000. He NEVER Told Me of My Court Dates, Which Lead to a WARRANT! Then He Told Me I'd Do 1 Week in Jail Which Turned Out to be A MONTH! Dallas Texas
Author: Beverly Hills, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Dallas, Texas