Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

1 800 Skyride

Showing 1-25 of 13,197 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 800 Skyride"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Wholesale America Wholesale America11705 Boyette RoadSuite 152Riverview, FL 335691 (800) 608 - 4872 WHolesale America ripoff artist Riverview florida Author: Richmond, Kentucky Sales People: Wholesale America Internet

Feb 27 2017
Comcast They have been charging me for cable boxes that I did not have in my home for the last 2-1/2 years Atlanta Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
1file.org 1file, student loan forgiveness student loan, student loan forgiveness, student loan consolidation, consolidation, loan consolidation, 1 file, 1file.org Huntington Beach Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Loans: 1file.org Internet

Feb 26 2017
Trak-1 Track-1 Track-1 cheated franchisees by removing paid services and strong armed with deception! Unethical company, greedy dogs, they lie, cheat, & steal identities to commit blackmail claim false charges on innocent people's credit, and have no loyalty to anything or anyone but money and deception Houston and Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Consulting: Trak-1 Internet

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 26 2017
Charlotte Norris When I ordered it was supposed to of been a 1 time charge and the was just shipping and mow I have 79.95 competing out of my account that was not approved by me. culloden Georgia Author: culloden, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Charlotte Norris culloden, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Satin Youth Their advertisement sounds like you get samples of their products for 4.95 each when the 4.95 each is for shipping and handling and they are charging 89.95 for the one product and 99.95 for the other product and they are 1 oz and 0.5 oz. St. George Utah Author: Sidney, Ohio Skin Care: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 24 2017
Rocket Lawyer $1 Trial Turns into $40 Ripoff Internet Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet Fraud: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 22 2017
Revitalize face serum, eye cream and mosturizer Agree to 1 product and they send you 3! St. Petersburg, Fl Florida Author: vallejo, California Celebrities: Revitalize face serum Internet

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet