1 800 ACCOUNTANT COM CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 800 accountant com corp
There may be more specific results for "1 800 accountant com corp"
For more specific results for "1 800 accountant com corp"
Showing 1-25 of 84,539 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 800 accountant com corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
ADB Faciology Fascia Blaster, Ashley Black The company overextends their class 1 medical registration as a medical device. The FDA is investigating the unethical business practices of the company such as having no work contracts, and no fixed manufacturing plans. They are especially investigating serious and deadly side effects from consumers whom the company has ignored and purposely intimidated into believing these side effects were not valid Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Medical Supplies: ADB Faciology Internet

Oct 21 2017
fightfast I ordered 2 knife's and paid for 2 to be shipped got 1 Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: fightfast Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Clear Skyn COALCOSMETICS.COM I thought I was buying a 4.95$ trial + maybe 1 or 2 $ for Shipping. SUPPOSEDLY, Somewhere in some Fine Print they “ Claim” that if you don’t call to cancel they have the right to charge $89 EVERY MONTH while they send you a tiny jar of white cream which by the way, I NEVER USED, Because it came with NO INVOICE, NO RETURN ADDRESS With The company that it came from & I had no clue why I was even receiving it?! Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Abusive Parents: Clear Skyn Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not Sure I Understand... Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
I was quoted a price of 255.00 a month for health insurance, but was charged $380.13!Internet Author: Goshen, Indiana Health Insurance: A-1 Health Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
BedandBreakfast .com Katerina Schultz Credit Card Fraud Austin Texas Author: Riverview, Florida Bed & Breakfast: Bed & Breakfast .com Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Monat Global Monat $339.20 refund due. Monat hasn’t paid In 1 year Florida Internet. FL Author: East Lansing, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Monat Global Internet

Oct 19 2017
Alamo Car Rental Lisbon Portugal Alamo insurance extortion Corp office not shown on website Nationwide Author: Tequesta, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Car Rental Nationwide

partsmarket.com sell you 1 thing and ship something else Internet
Author: plymouth, North Carolina Auto Parts: partsmarket.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

21, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dollar1.com Never received my order. Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Customer: Dollar1.com Internet

Choicest 1 SCAM Author: Salem, Oregon Clothing Stores: Choicest 1 Nationwide