1 800 REGISTRY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 800 registry
There may be more specific results for "1 800 registry"
For more specific results for "1 800 registry"
Showing 1-25 of 71,752 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 800 registry"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Monat Global Monat $339.20 refund due. Monat hasn’t paid In 1 year Florida Internet. FL Author: East Lansing, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Monat Global Internet

partsmarket.com sell you 1 thing and ship something else Internet
Author: plymouth, North Carolina Auto Parts: partsmarket.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert’s post...... Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

8, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Choicest 1 SCAM Author: Salem, Oregon Clothing Stores: Choicest 1 Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
SaleGuru Facebook advertising for 2-in-1 Curling and Straightening Iron (SALON QUALITY) Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Sales Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Yahoo, bbest2186@gmail.com, NITISH KUMAR, DUPLEX PRINTER SUPPORT Fraudulent Tech Support of 1-888-683-4873 Installs Clampi Virus & Steals Funds From Paypal Uttar Pradesh Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Fraud: 888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Joliqueskincream Joliqueeyeserum False advertised Joanna Gaines name, no place to check terms or conditions, charged me 387.00 in 1 month 10 days united kingdom Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Joliqueskincream Internet

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida