Your Search | 1 shot express

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
Dial 1 Limo Service Dial 1 Limo Service is a Fraud! Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Limousine Services: Dial 1 Limo Service Internet

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Legion Express Inc. Lack of Communication and Bad Customer Service Chicago Illinois Author: Tampa, Florida Moving & Storage: Legion Express Inc. Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
Flower delivery express fde 995 N. Pontiac Trail Suite 661Walled Lake, MI 48390 Internet
Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Flower delivery express fde Internet

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Statewide Express Inc. Double broker and scammers Sun Valley California Author: Anywhere, California Trucking Companies: Statewide Express Inc. Sun Valley, California

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 26 2016
Express credit auto Auto advantage financing Worst car company. Won't work with you. False advertisers. Tulsa and Oklahoma city Oklahoma
Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Express credit auto

May 25 2016
Legion Express Inc Legion Express Moving, Lighthouse Moving Inc BEWARE! Gives you a great price but GOES UP at Pick up! LONG WAIT for DELIVERY! Chicago Illinois Author: Miami, Florida Moving & Storage: Legion Express Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 24 2016
USA Box Express LLC Work from Home Opportunity SCAM Miami Florida You have participated in a scam Author: Arizona Questionable Activities: USA Box Express LLC Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
velocity express Velocity express abusers new york New York Author: new york, New York Advertising / Deceptive: velocity express new york, New York

May 23 2016
Larry hourd Commissioner of jundging*processing divisionAWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ,ANC, Escorted me to FANTISY land for 1 min Kansas city Kansas Author: Anadarko, Oklahoma Liars: Larry hourd Kansas city , Kansas

May 23 2016
Express toll service E-470 toll E-470 is incompetent Aurora Colorado Author: Byers, Colorado Attorneys General: Express toll service Aurora, Colorado

May 22 2016
USA Box Express LLC, WHITEGATE POSTAL CENTER, WHITEGATE POSTAL CENTER, MAIL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, MAIL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS INC.  MAIL COURIER SERVICE INC..  WESTERN STATES POSTAL SERVICE INC..  SOUTH COAST MAIL MASTERS.  U.S. MULTIPACK COURIER INC. . GLOBA Making innocent people ship their illegal goods without paying them! miami Florida
Author: North Carolina Courier Services: USA Box Express LLC miami, Florida

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Vanillabelle Accomplices Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 20 2016
Ace Cash Express Harassment, threats Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Glendale, California Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 19 2016
shopppers express scam for mystery shoppers paramus New Jersey Author: San Diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: shopppers express paramus, New Jersey