1 SHOT EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 Shot Express
There may be more specific results for "1 Shot Express"
For more specific results for "1 Shot Express"
Showing 1-25 of 17,502 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 Shot Express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express

Jul 20 2017
Western Express liars all the way Nazareth Pennsylvania Author: shamokin, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Western Express Nazareth, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
This has been resolved Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
American Express, American Express Credit Cards Continuing Illegal Scheme increasing interest rate and balance New York Nationwide Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Express Scripts poor customer service Nationwide Author: exeter, Rhode Island Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Super express car wash Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Banks: Super express car wash Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
BirthCertificateState.com This company promised to get me a birth certificate in 1-3 days. Except for asking me to provide proof of who I was ( Copy of my Drivers License), I have not heard back from them and it has been over 2 weeks!!!!! unknown Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: BirthCertificateState.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
Sling TV Charged me for 1 months service even though I cancelled the 7-day trial period on the 7th day. Evidently they track the exact time you sign up and go by that. I cancelled 5 hours late and they cut me no slack. Nationwide Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Alliumere skincare Nova skin I thought I was going to be able to try this product free I didn't know i was going to be charged. 99 .98 4 .95 1.oo 2.94 2 .95 its fraud how can they do this? Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Attorney Generals: Alliumere skincare

Jul 16 2017
Jews Aussie Jews Aussie This person ripped me off of 1, 200 dollars. Texas former Oaklohoma Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Abusive Parents: Jews Aussie Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa A-1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL FRESNO Does not have standard equipment that trucking companies require you to be trained on. Will not give us required letter so we can get Student Tuition Reimbursement from our Company. Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 13 2017
LaidBackLoot They had several ads on Facebook to purchase numerous items. I am an Elvis lover, so I ordered a pair of tennis shoes and was to get a cup free. My ordered was dated June 1, 2017. not listed not listed Author: Beckley, West Virginia Specialty Stores: LaidBackLoot

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Express Movers, LLC DO NOT EVER CONTRACT OR HIRE EXPRESS MOVERS LLC Wailuku Hawai Author: LAHAINA, Hawaii Miscellaneous Companies: Express Movers, LLC Internet

Jul 13 2017
Urban Daddy Perks Business in Bad Faith: Invoice nearly 1 year overdue New York Internet Author: Zwolle, Consignment Stores: Urban Daddy Internet

Jul 12 2017
pittsburgh police i was robbed and shot by 3 men who i met on the nextdoor social network called nextdoor.com and zone one pittsburgh police didnt respond to my call untill two hours later pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: pittsburgh police pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2017
Psychic Readings by Valentina Zelda stated that she could make my boyfriend come back home in 1 hour. She took $2500 from me with no results. Miami Internet Author: Darlington, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Valentina Internet

Jul 12 2017
Central clearing House #12564810 record locator# 1003MW5 Stole my money I sent them $20 for camera and case on July 1, 2017 I've not received anything so I looked up Central clearing House and I see wow it's a scam all I have is the receipt stub from the invoice and my money order stub Texas Nationwide
Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Central clearing House Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Direct express Impossible to file a dispute Goverment Nationwide Author: Covina, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide