Your Search | 1 shot express

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 20 2014
1-800-flowers Did not deliver what was advertised and did not take my complaint New York New York
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Florists: 1-800-flowers Internet

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Jade Jefferson Representative requested you pay $1500 via Green Dot Money Cards in order to cover 1% car tax for Mercedes Benz, $2.5 million, and $50,000 cash Las Vegas Nevada Author: Annapolis, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Las Veags, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
LiveCareer Home of AMerica's #1 Resume Builder Paid $1 for a resume, and company started billing $39.80 Monthly Newark, Ohio Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: LiveCareer Internet

Aug 19 2014
Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist F rating for psychic Andrea. Psychic Andrea is a rippoff. She changes her telephone and do not keep her word. The old number continues to ring 1-469-632-2178. She owes me money and refuses to give my back and she refuses to answer my text messages etc. If Andrea tells anyone in order to remove the curse hang up the phone and report her immediately. Warning - Beware all psychic in TEXAS. Houston Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Dresslily I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for 139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 15 days from placing my order and my package is still in the Processing status on the company's website. China Online company Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Aug 18 2014
Clayton motor co. Rob Foust-managerDoug Clark-car salesman rip off, blown head gasket, bought Aug 1-still can't drive it, shady, unreliable, lied, May cause me to lose job Knoxville, Tennessee 37912 Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Clayton motor co. Knoxville, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
R.P.R. Main Offices 1. Proceedings Office2. Financial Reporting Services3. F.R.S. Main Office Receive letter asking me to confirm address and send $20.00 before receiving the Full Prize of $2,820,000 Long Beach New York Author: Dickinson, Texas Questionable Activities: R.P.R. Main Offices Long Beach, New York

Aug 17 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to. Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Consumer Services: Andre Junior Lamerique Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 17 2014
The PDM Group Michael Jeffrey, Scott Reese I invested $500.00 in a website and was promised to make money I also invested $450.00 in Buying a room from Amazon 1 year ago and have made no money because every 90 days my website had to be redone. I was promised to make lots of money from Amazon and I have made none. I want my $950.00 back!! phoenix Arizona
Author: johnson city, Tennessee On-Line Stores: The PDM Group phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2014
A-1 American Plumbing Taken advantage of suffolk Virginia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Plumbing: A-1 American Plumbing Virginia

Aug 16 2014
Replacement Lens Express Did not fill the order and have not refunded the money. South Windsor, Connecticut Internet Author: munich, Other Opticians: Replacement Lens Express Internet

Aug 16 2014
Utility Billing Discount Utility billing 50% discount is a scam. Never pay them back. No matter what they tell you, your money will disappear in 1-2 weeks. Never fall in their trap. Address is wrong on the website Internet, California Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: Utility Billing Discount Internet

Aug 15 2014
ACE Cash Express , ACE Check Cashing, 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #200, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, HAS DECEPTIVE, FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS CONCERNING CHECK CASHING FEES. ADVERTISES ONE FEE AND WHEN YOU GO THERE THEY GIVE A DIFFERENT FEE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED. I ASKED THE AGENT FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER AND SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT. I HAD TO CALL ANOTHER STORE TO GET IT. I CALLED THE MANAGER NAMED 'JIMMY' AT 214-529-5501 AND HE DIDN'T CARE. ACE CHECK CASHING TRIED TO CHARGE ME $15.22 TO CASH A $386.00 COMPUTER GENERATED PAYROLL CHECK. Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Cash Services: ACE Cash Expresssd Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 15 2014
White Oak Apiary Ordered 3 Queen Bees, got 1 and two cages of workers only! Brewster New York Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: White Oak Apiary Brewster, New York

Aug 15 2014
franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse Workhouse They dont give us no recreation. were locked in our tanks 24 hours with no recreation when we should get 1 hour a day. our visits are only 15 mins long. they dont wash our laundry we wash our whites in the shower columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Media: franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse columbus , Ohio

Aug 15 2014
Redwood Options, Instant Income App., Insured Profits, Secret Wealth Club ,1 Percent Club, Safe Trader App., Tokyo Bot Internet Fraud UK Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Redwood Options Internet

Aug 15 2014
Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Randall Blair Isenberg Paid Him $10,000. He NEVER Told Me of My Court Dates, Which Lead to a WARRANT! Then He Told Me I'd Do 1 Week in Jail Which Turned Out to be A MONTH! Dallas Texas
Author: Beverly Hills, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Dallas, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 13 2014
BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS STUPID PREPAID COMPANY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Credit & Debt Services: BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WALMART CARD WHAT IS AMERICAN EXPRESS DOING? TRYING TO HOLD ON TO OUR $$$ Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Internet

Aug 13 2014
Con-Man Howard Needle Operating In Southern Florida HOWARD NEEDLE defrauding victims left and right in Southern Florida Boca Raton Florida Author: New York, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Con-Man Howard Needle Operating In Southern Florida Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Attorney Nick Misiti Inexperienced Fraudster Con-Artist Thief 1 Years of Experience Inexperienced Fraudster Con-Artist New York, New York Author: Scarsdale, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Nick Misiti New York, New York

Aug 12 2014
1-800-NewRate MotorMax Refused payment, threatened reposession Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Loan Brokers: 1-800-NewRate Montgomery, Alabama