Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

1 Shot Express

Showing 1-25 of 17,228 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 Shot Express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 21 2017
American Express Bank, FSB Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC American Express engages in predatory lending and hires Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC to garnish pensions against Federa Law New York, New York, Louisville, Kentucky Internet A civil court judge won't buy your nonsense Author: Michigan City, Indiana Collection Agency's: American Express Bank, FSB Internet

Mar 20 2017
Prestige 1 Auto Prestige Auto Sales Prestige1Auto - Ebay Dealer - Beware Hollywood Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1, Wawa Realty, Khaled Salem illegal subletting/renting. Profit gained by scamming many into a upfront cash deposit upon arrival. Brooklyn New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Hotel: Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1 Brooklyn, New York

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
ACE Cash Express Ace Incorporation ACS Last Chance to Settle Case Internet ACE Cash Express Author: San Diego, California Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

Incognito Express Kevin Fox STAY FAR AWAY - SCAMMERS!!! Copperas Cove  Texas
Author: Tenafly, New Jersey Trucking Companies: Incognito Express Copperas Cove , Texas

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 16 2017
Peoplefinders.com I cancelled subscription 1 month in, after that - I was billed for 2 years of service! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Peoplefinders.com Internet

13, Report #1361965

Mar 15 2017
Choice Auto Brokers Jean- Luc Ferrigno, Keith Melanson Dba Choice Auto Brokers, north shore auto Please be careful with this business I wished I would of of read the rip off reports before buying from them... LIARS AND RIP OFFS Fort Lauderdale Florida
Lies all lies Author: McAllen , Texas Auto Dealers: Choice Auto Brokers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 15 2017
sunloan..vom Constantly calls for payment 1 day after due date!!! this is harassment at ot's worse. Oxford Alabama The answer is simple... Author: Alabama, Alabama Financial Services: sunloan.com Oxford , Alabama

Mar 14 2017
Shark Tank Asia David Alan Stabile David Contastino Kathy constastino Hong Kong International franchising DEC 1-3 2016 thailand Internet Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Shark Tank Asia Internet

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Sam's Special Offers Jeff Ordered light up crochet hooks on 1/1/17 and have not received despite being charged for them. Multiple inquiries met with canned response from Jeff about shipping backlog from holidays. Rip off! Internet Author: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin Arts and Crafts: Sam's Special Offers Internet

Mar 14 2017
American Express Bluebird Holding my money hostage! Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Banks: American Express Internet

Mar 14 2017
1-800-flowers 800-flowers.com 800 Flowers Just does NOT care about You 18936 Nationwide
Author: Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: 1-800-flowers Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Grassroots Marketing Express, Grass Roots Marketing, Isaac Walden Over Promised and Never delivered Jacksonville Florida
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: Grassroots Marketing Express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Mopaba express Rams ventures Don't work here Hammond Indiana Author: Alexander, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Mopaba express Mannond, Indiana

Mar 13 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Ordered 1 Hearing Aid, which was a rip off, Just received another in the mail..Didnt order ! San Diego California Author: Barberton, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hearing Aid San Diego, California

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Legion Express Very Bad Experience Chicago Illinois Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Moving Companies: Legion Express Chicago, Illinois