1 SALE DAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 sale day
There may be more specific results for "1 sale day"
For more specific results for "1 sale day"
Showing 1-25 of 26,999 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 sale day"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Marga Wendel. Marga Wendell, Beware of Marga Rival and anything she is involved in. Marga Rival will lie and tell you anything that you want to hear just to make a sale. Newmarket , Ontario
Author: Newmarket, Alaska Real Estate Services: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket ,, Ontario

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Mezzo Distribution Mezzo Groups Pretended they wanted to work together and work as a team. Ended up breaching our contract, taking fraudulent action, scamming me, and pretending to be MY company and (to this day) trying to steal MY customers. Nationwide
Photos of Proof added! Author: New York Small Business Services: Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Nationwide

1-800-Flowers.com breach od contract and bait and switch internet
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Florists: 1-800-Flowers.com Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com Fak Contacted us about a business we had for sale, complete waste of time Honolulu Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Business Consulting: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Delta Faucets 2 1/2 month old faucet, almost $400.00, and still having numerous issues Internet Author: Groveland, Florida Building Services: Delta Faucets Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Garcinia Prime Misleading Info RE: 14-Day Free Trial - Will Charge for Items Already Shipped Toronto Ontario Author: Harmony, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Prime Toronto, Ontario

May 16 2017
ojas enterprises llc Tiffany Hung up after 15 minutes on phone Ayur and wrinkless cream 15 day trial newburgh New Jersey Author: Osage Beach, Missouri Skin Care: ojas enterprises llc newburgh, New Jersey

May 16 2017
1800 flowers We ordered flowers early for mothers day. The flowers where to arrive before not on but before mother's day. On mothers day we called mom to say we hope you liked the flowers but they never showed. Called 1800 thieves They said they would try to d Grinch stole mothers day New york Nationwide Author: Richmond, Texas Florists: 1800 flowers Nationwide

May 16 2017
REI Holding Basically False advertising in the sale of a tax deed. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Ventura, California Investment Brokers: REI Holding Salt Lake City, Utah

May 16 2017
Networx lead service . Networx llc Plain and simple its theft & deception. Ive paid a whopping 2,400. $$ total and recieved 1 job with no refunds majority of the numbers they send are bogus some not even a working number Internet  Author: Fort worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Networx lead service Internet

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Look Out they charge you for 1st day...even if you cancel 3 days before you go. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hotel: 3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Scottsdale, Arizona

May 15 2017
Home Service Club Warranty Corp No Service- 1 room office New York Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Home Warranty Companies: Home Service Club Warranty Corp Nationwide

May 15 2017
Charles Hain Chuck hain Con artist..owns multiple properties that are fraudulant. Was on the newdms and google for renting homes he didn't own and taking money from people. Currently owes IRS upwards to 1 million dollars due to all his scamming. Dont rent or do business with this man. Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Attorney Generals: Charles Hain Rochester , New York