1 STOP RIM SHOP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1 stop rim shop
There may be more specific results for "1 stop rim shop"
For more specific results for "1 stop rim shop"
Showing 1-25 of 98,224 Found Reports For more specific results for "1 stop rim shop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 20 2017
Legalaromatherapy.com Potpourri shop Products sold such as incense potpourri are advertised with the word potency, these products are not cheap. When my product arrived I found out that the potency was a lie, I was ripped off by fake advertisement for this product. Never again buying. The customer Care is also fake, broken English, women will answer and after your complaint they will never pick up the phone. I left them a voice mail gave them 3 days to reply, absolutely a fake scam. The address is also fake it's all online business. New Jersey Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sales People: Legalaromatherapy.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
Sale Guru Do not buy from this site! Send fake tracking number and you never get product. 3 in 1 curling/straight iron Internet Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Websites: Sale Guru Internet

Sep 19 2017
Dollar Tree Store # 2490 Manager of this Store was Rude to us and Basically Threw Us Out of the Store Because We Attempted to Return a $1 Item Augusta, Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Store # 2490 Augusta, , Maine

Sep 19 2017
Barclay Frontier Purchased Product,it was ordered,returned,Shop closed Dickinson N. Dakota Author: Mcville, North Dakota Auto Mechanics: Barclay Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
I LOVE JEWELRY AUCTIONS i placed an order on July 31, 2017. Only 1 item in the order was to be monogrammed. The website/facebook states to allow 2-3 weeks for shipping of monogrammed items. It has been 60 days and i have yet to receive any of the items ordered. I have emailed with no response. I have sent messages on Facebook with no response. Now I have tried calling only to get a recording they are not taking calls at this time and a hang up. Internet Author: TROUTMAN, North Carolina Consumer Services: I LOVE JEWELRY AUCTIONS Internet

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
NUAVIVE derma Complete Skiiiiin- Serum-Complete Ski-Eye CreamPO box 5260Santa Ana, CA92704-0260Modern Skin Evohealth stole $173.23 for 2-1 oz jars- Product burned skin, peeled off, itching, rash hurting agony - refused to reimburse funds- hung up calls santa Ana, Ca California Internet Author: Haines City,, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: NUAVIVE derma Internet

Sep 18 2017
Ellys World Elly''s world (shopify shop) I ordered a steam argon oil hair straightener from a Facebook ad which took me to a shop a phi shop called Ellies world, where I paid 49.97 for the straightener and I never received it. I have no idea Internet Author: New York, New York Beauty Products: Ellys World Internet

Sep 18 2017
Majestic Movers and Storage C & D Movers Double Charged, Belongings held hostage, Put on Hold for 1+hours or disconnected, Demanded CASH put into their Bank of America Account or wouldn't release items, STILL NO DELIVERY Oak Park Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Moving Companies: Majestic Movers and Storage Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
Briggs Lawfirm Thomas Stanley Never even heard of them. Trying to tell me I owe 1250.28 for a personal loan I never took out. Never even heard of this place. If I don't pay up then it will be taken to court and interest will keep building. Enforcement mechanisms The following are the main ways of enforcing judgments: 1.Execution against goods (order from the court which directs the Sheriff or County Registrar to seize your goods and sell them in order to raise the amount of money which you owe plus costs.). 2. Installment orders, followed (if necessary) by committal orders. 3. Attachment of earnings. 4. Judgment mortgage. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Internet Fraud: Briggs Lawfirm Internet

Sep 16 2017
Yuet Ching Private School Mr. Abin MongMr. Jeong Tan Chai I had a horrible experience after I signed the contract only to discover that it is a scam involving bank transfer for example.......Forward the complete charges to us with the bank details below; the beneficiary name is signatory to our bank account: = Bank Transfer CIMB Bank Name:Satra Binti Anggal Acct/7065700999 Swift code: CIBBMYKL Address: B-G-8,block B,Plaza Ativo,Jalan PJU 52000 Wilayah Persekutuan,Jalan Kenanga SD 9/1,Bandar Sri Damansara,52200 Kuala Lumpur, Salangor, Malaysia. == Send us bank draft after making the payment........Please do not send them any payment. Malaysia Sabah Author: Madison, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Yuet Ching Private School Internet

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 16 2017
Omega Auto Care Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care have been providing superior coverage to consumers ensuring that at the time they need it most, when their vehicle breaks down, they are covered! *UPDATE: Omega Auto Care pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Omega Auto Care recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved per GM Author: Phoenix, Arizona Warranty Companies: Omega Auto Care TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Omega Auto Care pays the bill when your vehicle’s covered parts and systems break down. Omega Auto Care’s Vehicle Service Contract pays for the repair bills outlined in the coverage level you select. OmegaAutoCare offers insurance when your car is damaged due to mechanical failure. It’s Protection and Financial Security for you! For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care providing superior coverage. St. Peters, Missouri

Sep 16 2017
Elly's World online I ordered a $50 hair streightener Aug 4th got a confirmation email. So its after 6 weeks I emailed them a couple days ago wondering why it took so long. Today I go to the website and it says Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Beauty Products: Elly's World online Internet

Sep 16 2017
Sale Guru I saw their advertisement for a 2 in 1 flat iron, they took my money but never sent my iron! Internet Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Sale Guru Internet

Sep 16 2017
All About Singles People, That work There, are owners Bob and Sharon, and staff members. They have delivered on what they have promised. Charles I had a 1 year agreement, from 9-20-16 to 9-20-17 $1000 and had several matches, but they did not work out. nor did they match me right, ever, I wish I could get a refund. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Kingston, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: All About Singles Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2017
Student relief program Christpher whittaker,, ,ext. 127 Libraro Wright, manager, ext. 700 Raquel Cole, ext. 114 Phone: 1 877 659 2661 Fax: 1 800 520 5787 I needed help with my loans. And i saw this on the facebook site so i applied for some help. Since im on disability , they told me i had to pay $100 dollars a month for six months and after that ill pay $50 dollars a month for the next 35 months and ill be done. But i needed to fax over the disability papers to help me be forgiving on my loans. 1 E B roward Blvd, siut 700 Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut Financial Services: Student relief program Internet

Sep 16 2017
Beauty within Keep sending this cleanse pills at a very high plrice and they will not stop I am 72 and on a fixed income and can not take them they interfere with my meds. Provo Utah Author: Novelty, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: upsxet novelty, Ohio

Sep 15 2017
tech-helpline.com EZ PC LLC1-844-567-5237 Called demanding that they sent me $1500 and that I needed to send them $1000 back and will not stop calling...locked me out of my computer and email Internet Author: Rusk, Texas Consulting: tech-helpline.com Internet

Sep 15 2017
A-1 Pools & Spas. Inc. Craig Forchetti, Vance Forchetti, Craig Forchetti scammed me - 418$ for a 15 minutes visit, while also breaking front pannel of my jacuzzi Morrisville Pennsylvania Owner trying to cheat a1 pools for free diagnostics on spa Author: Titusville, New Jersey Pool Services: A-1 Pools & Spas. Inc. Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
Aurora Health Care Double charged for 1 office visit Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Aurora Health Care Kenosha , Wisconsin

Sep 15 2017
Native Wanted them to stop sending me their deodorant. Internet Author: Pasadena, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Native Internet

Sep 15 2017
Kohls I was called out of town and missed paying my balance. Kohls charges a 27 dollar fee for missed payment. Alameda Ca Nationwide late fee vs interest charge Author: Alameda, California Credit & Debt Services: Kohls Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania