1. FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MARIN, 2. PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST, 3. AMERICAN CREDIT SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions
There may be more specific results for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"
For more specific results for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Lexington Law These people are theives! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Regions Bank Rip-offs, thieves, con artists Birmingham Alabama Author: Dothan, Alabama Financial Services: Regions Bank Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME How the Maine Retirement Dream Became a Nightmare for 2 Senior Citizens Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Realtors: Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME Bangor, Maine

Choicest 1 SCAM Author: Salem, Oregon Clothing Stores: Choicest 1 Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Jan Pro of Nothern Illinois Jan Pro Jan Pro is a terrible service. RIP OFF ALERT!!!! Illinois Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Jan Pro of Nothern Illinois Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services Buyer Beware - Stay AWAY From These Guys totally Misrepresents Their Services Phoenix Arizona Author: Joliet, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
IRT/Scott Tolbert Intelligens Scott Tolbert I worked for them inspecting shipments and never got paid. Was promised a weekly salary of $ 700. Don't trust these people , run away . Baltimore Internet Baltimore Maryland Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: IRT/Scott Tolbert Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream NeuLift.net NeuLift.org neulift.topfitnessbiotics.com skincarebeautyshop.com neuliftskin.org Facebook neulift neuliftskin.net thebeautyinsiders.com fitnesssteer.com neuliftserum.com neuliftcream.com neuliftserum.net Hidden fees and automatic shipments when you sign up for a free trial! Charges are 89.95 & $94.90 for their NeuLift 0.5oz of product when you can buy it on Amazon for Fountain Valley California Author: Cokato, Minnesota Liars: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 18 2017
MinerStores.com MinerStores.com IS A SCAM! Will steal your bitcoin and use your credit card info to buy bitcoins! Internet
Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: MinerStores.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
GENERATION KIA JOSEPH CATALANOTTO (owner)MICHEAL CASEY (previous service manager)MANNY SALEIRNO (current service manager) Fraudulent practices, Misrepresentation, Refusing to except liability for poor, unsatisfactory sale of vehicle. BOHEMIA New York Author: Lake Ronkonkoma, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: GENERATION KIA BOHEMIA , New York

Oct 18 2017
SaleGuru Facebook advertising for 2-in-1 Curling and Straightening Iron (SALON QUALITY) Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Sales Guru Internet

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2017
Rendezvous Kitchen, Rendezvous Dreams, Rendezvous Soy, Rendezvous Candles, Rendezvous, Haley & Ethan Spain, Spain Companies & Collections, Spain Companies Non-payment of Commissions, Non-payment of Showroom Rent Snohomish, Wa. Nationwide
Author: TUCKER, Georgia Gift Shops: Rendezvous Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
avila ageless skin cream, Lealueyecream, Buckeye*lesallueranti, Scam. No mention of 14 day trial and they would then charge 200.00 to your account. Rude customer service Nationwide
Author: Pearl, Mississippi Skin Care: avila ageless skin cream Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
ellysworld i bought a steam straigtner order #9857, like 3 months ago, never got it Internet Author: south gate, California Unusual Rip-Off: ellysworld Internet

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide