Your Search | 1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions
There may be more reports for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"

Aug 21 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: Scituate, Massachusetts Celebrities: Andre Junior Lamerique and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Orion Funding Shane Dean - Do not trust this individual. He is a liar and nothing but a con artist working out of his home and represents owning this large company. He is a fake and will lie and tell you whatever he needs to so he can sign you up for a loan and he will send your personal information to about 20 loan sharks that will pull your credit and make your credit score drop over 100 points. He is not a lender as he tries to make you believe he is. Melbourne Florida Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Orion Funding Melbourne, Florida

Aug 21 2014
service@beckettsimonon.com, Beckett Simonon -Santiago I bought 2 pairs of shoes from this company. Returned them and didn't get a refund Internet Author: Suisun City, California Clothing Stores: service@beckettsimonon.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Wells Fargo Mortgage reports trial period of loan modifications as deliquent accounts to credit bureau Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Value Point Distribution LLC This company is stealing hard earned money and lieing all the way to the bank. Mill Valley California Author: Stanton, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Value Point Distribution LLC Mill Valley, California

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM RESURGENET, LVNV, BANK OF NEW YORK, ETC... SHELLPOINT VIOLATED HAMP MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AND FRAUD GREENSVILLE North Carolina Author: Newport Beach, California Collection Agencies: SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM GREENSVILLE, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Andrae Michaels National Portrait Studio LIED to us Reguarding what was Included in Photo Package! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pflugerville, Texas Photography: Andrae Michaels National Portrait Studio Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
portraits usa Rip Off/Scam norcross Georgia Author: GA, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: portraits usa norcross, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
av8rstuff Charged my credit card and received NO products Georgia Author: Dunnellon, Florida On-Line Business: av8rstuff Georgia

Aug 21 2014
rentalcars.com Did not provide correct information on credit card deposit requirements: Won't give refund ! Internet Author: ORANJESTAD, Auto Rentals: rentalcars.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Vesta Boost Been charging bogus amount of 60.12 to my bank account Portland Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vesta Boost Internet

Aug 21 2014
Lighting and Maintenance Solutions Fictious orders for lightbulbs, sending orders not ordered and billing an outrageous amount of money. Baltimore Maryland Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Lighting and Maintenance Solutions Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Solar Nails and Spa 2 Nail Salon SCAM Park City Utah Author: Laguna Beach, California Nail Salons: Solar Nails and Spa 2 Park City, Utah

Aug 21 2014
Fifth Third Bank Fifth Third Bank Lousy Customer Service Nationwide Author: University Place, Washington Banks: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California

Aug 21 2014
Touch of Modern Group Touch of Modern Company wants your money, delivery of goods secondary San Francisco CA CA Author: Greenwood, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Touch of Modern Group Internet

Aug 21 2014
American Esoteric Society Collection Agency involvement over a scam? Scares me. Where does it end? South Hackensack New Jersey Author: Waveland, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Psychic Fortune Tellers: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 21 2014
MCM Services Inc. Quit first day on job complaining it was too much work Trenton Michigan Author: Downriver, Michigan Home Improvements: MCM Services Inc. Trenton, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
Howard Construction Howard Cummins Howard Construction was to supply a proposal for work on several projects. After meeting with Howard and making numerous phone calls to both his cell and his office regarding the proposals not a single call or email was returned. When I did reach the office or Mr. Howard he was professional and said he was busy and would get the proposals to me within 2 days. Over the course of several phone calls it has not been weeks and months and nothing yet. I would hesitate before doing business with this firm. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Builders & Contractors: Howard Construction Orange Park, Florida