Your Search | 1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions
There may be more reports for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"

1, Report #1196246

Dec 18 2014
AMERICAN CAR CENTER AMERICAN FINANCIAL LIARS MEMPHIS Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Dealers: AMERICAN CAR CENTER MEMPHIS, Tennessee

2, Report #1196262

Dec 18 2014
SoftwarePros.com I have the same complaint as all the others. I thought I was purchasing Photo Shop for $16.99 per year, for 3 years. I was never notified that I was downloading software pro. Then I was charged $88.90. I have emailed over and over demanding my refund wit rip off, charging for free software, no phone number online only Internet Author: Riverton, Utah Computer Software: SoftwarePros.com Internet

3, Report #1196261

Dec 18 2014
Bank of America Big Bank Thieves Nickel & Dime Every Customer Into Overdraft, Then Charge Again Charlotte Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

4, Report #1196259

Dec 18 2014
selfridges-xmas.com Michael kors purse i ordered a purse and havnt heard anything from them its been over 3 weeks they took money out and wont return emails shanghi Internet Author: harrison, Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: selfridges-xmas.com Internet

5, Report #1196252

Dec 18 2014
JNL Apparel J NL apparel and beyond They took my money and now I'm finding out it was a scam! Internet Author: Kennewick , Washington Credit Card Fraud: JNL Apparel Internet

6, Report #1196247

Dec 18 2014
NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL I made a purchase on December 1 for a Jersey. I received an email with an order number. I tried to contact the company a few days later for a tracking number and the email was sent back to me as undeliverable. The website has no phone number or other method to contact anyone. Needless to say, I still dont have my order. Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL Internet

7, Report #1196243

Dec 18 2014
PC PLANET SYSTEMS ORDERED 3 MONTHS AGO CLAIMED SHIPPED 6 WEEKS AGO Author: Quebec Computer Dealers: PC PLANET SYSTEMS

8, Report #1196240

Dec 18 2014
Toptradelines.com Rip off, posted debt to my bureaus, wasted time ,lied , delayed , useless merchandise ,terrible customer service, ignored my problem. New York Internet Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Toptradelines.com Internet

9, Report #1196235

Dec 18 2014
dealdash they charge my credit card 64.00 and you can cancel your order or get your refund back. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Auction / Liquidators: dealdash Internet

10, Report #1196214

Dec 18 2014
Newegg.com Newegg sent item I never ordered, refused to comply with their replace/return policy, kept 1/3 of my money City of Industry Nationwide
Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: Newegg.com Internet

11, Report #1196222

Dec 18 2014
The Assurant Solutions Company The Assurant Company ripped us off on a service agreement for our refrigerator Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Warranty Companies: The Assurant Solutions Company Nationwide

12, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

13, Report #1196198

Dec 17 2014
ART VAN ART VAN NOT HONORING EXTENDED WARRANTY WE HAD PURCHASED 3 YEARS AGO PETOSKEY Nationwide Author: Pellston, Michigan Warranty Companies: ART VAN Nationwide

14, Report #1196189

Dec 17 2014
Money Network First Data Corporation Gone Phishing Cordova Tennessee Author: Auburn, Illinois Cash Services: Money Network Cordova, Tennessee

15, Report #1196187

Dec 17 2014
Loans Organics Jerome Walker Kevin PetersonEdgar Lester They told me they needed money to process a $1000.00 loan first they needed $183.00 Then they needed $250.00 and then another $250.00. With each card costing $4.95 Houston Texas Author: Newark , Delaware Financial Services: Loans Organics Houston, Texas

16, Report #1196180

Dec 17 2014
WELLS AFRGO BANK This bank seems unable to inform customers adequately when using online services, . Nationwide Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: WELLS AFRGO BANK Nationwide

17, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

18, Report #1196157

Dec 17 2014
seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Tradenet.autos The website says refund within 24 hours, they tell you your vehicle will be on several sites some don't even exist. I've checked. I only found them on their website. And 1 still wasn't operating. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Las Vegas, Nevada

19, Report #1196149

Dec 17 2014
International Card Services Integrated Card Services, Merchant Account Solutions This company uses deceptive sales tactics, lies about fees, and fails to mention any contractual agreements such as terms and cancellation fees. Thousand Oaks Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Credit Card Processing Companies: International Card Services Internet

20, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

21, Report #1196144

Dec 17 2014
North American Driling Corporation Larry Koonce Has defrauded me on 4 oil wells for over 150k and stole my money. Plano Texas
Author: Mckinney , Texas Investment Brokers: North American Driling Coporation Plano, Texas

22, Report #1196127

Dec 17 2014
Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato,Melanie Pouchie,Chris Stratton AKA 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com and 1800IMSTUCK Scam Artist Nationwide Stuckus.com, 1-855-7882587, Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato,Melanie Pouchie,Chris Stratton AKA 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com and 1800IMSTUCK Scam Artist Nationwide New york Nationwide
Author: North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Nationwide

Dec 17 2014
Ana Celia Escoto Ana Escoto at TRUEBLUE/Labor Ready Defrauding Calworks Whittier California
Author: el monte, California Social Services: Ana Celia Escoto Whittier, California

24, Report #1196115

Dec 17 2014
Jakes Towing and Recovery Notified me 2 months after my burned up van was towed and tried to charge me $1500 for storage!!! Roseville California Author: Spokane, Washington Scrap Yard: Jakes Towing and Recovery Roseville, California

25, Report #1196103

Dec 17 2014
American Homes 4 Rent Do not expect any competent customer service in regards to maintenance issues! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Realtors: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide