Your Search | 1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions
There may be more reports for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"

1, Report #1197000

Dec 22 2014
J3 Oil and Gas Inc./ James Don Johnson, Mark Glowacki J3, Distribution Solutions, Disol, Jamie Johnson, Mark Glowacki Buying the Market or Cornering the Market, You tell me.... Lytle Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trucking Companies: J3 Oil and Gas Inc./ James Don Johnson, Mark Glowacki Lytle, Texas

2, Report #1197142

Dec 22 2014
American Express Bluebird Card Theft of my funds under cover of Fraud Protection by American Express! Internet Author: San Ysidro, California Churches: American Express Bluebird Card Internet

3, Report #1197141

Dec 22 2014
Michigan Realty Solutions They Do Not Pay Their Contractors!! Michigan Author: Detriot, Michigan Landscape Companies: Michigan Realty Solutions

4, Report #1197129

Dec 22 2014
IncredibleHealthRemedies.com I ordered tendanitis relief herbal supplements from this company and they took my money...$65.50 and it has been now over a month...i have not received. There is no phone number on website. i was in so much pain and sick when i ordered...I did not realize and investigate it. they took my money immediately from my bank account ,debit card, and i try to contact them about my order at the contact email provided and it just comes back to me as a failed email. This company is a scam!! i then investigated and they have been reported from several other people. This company needs to be stopped and caught and be put in jail!!! do not order from Incredible Health Remedies.com You will be scammed and lose your money! unknown Internet Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Alternative Health: IncredibleHealthRemedies.com Internet

5, Report #1197116

Dec 22 2014
Renuvaderm Renuvaderm unrelentingly removes money from account Santa Ana California Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Renuvaderm Santa Ana, California

Dec 22 2014
OMG Tech Help Used scare tactics, threat of imminent danger to my computer if I didn't immediately give them my credit card # . Delray Beach Florida Author: Auburn, Maine Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida

7, Report #1197086

Dec 22 2014
drs debt collectors Morne we went see them and we been paying but they been robbing us for 4 years of R26000 and now hey vanish humansdorp Nationwide Author: jefferey's bay, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: drs debt collectors Nationwide

Dec 22 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Got All Auto Parts. Got All Auto Parts dedicated to exceptional customer service & satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumers assuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Got All Auto Parts recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts bay city, Michigan

9, Report #1197090

Dec 22 2014
Dillon Myrick All South Appliance Repair LLC. Reliable Service Company, A-1 Appliance Repair LLC Dillon takes goes to customers' homes rake money for repair work and never completes repair of appliance and does not return money. Dillon Myrick came to my house in July 2014 to repair my refridgerator. He indicated that it needed a part and he asked for a deposit ,50%, of cost. I paid him $137.72, and never heard from him again. All attempt to reach hum were futile. He moved to Atlanta, and changed his phone number. On 12/22/14, I was able to trace him to another company in Atlanta_ Reliable service company where he currently works, but they refused to give me his contact information, even thought I informed them of his unethical behavior ripping people off. Jasper-Atlanta Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Improvements: Dillon Myrick Jasper, Georgia

10, Report #1197081

Dec 22 2014
IFS Innovative Facility Solution LLC This company Also goes by Innovative facility solution. they Keep changing their name so the complainst dont catch up with them. Horrible dealing with these people. They same person has 3 different names. After i performed the job, they changed how much they were going to give me saying I was to expensive. only gave me barely 1/2 the amount Little Egg Harbor New Jersey Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Maintenance Companies: IFS Innovative Facility Solution LLC Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey

11, Report #1197070

Dec 22 2014
grabcart.com Grab your money and run off in a cart with no merchandise insight toranto Internet Author: mount laurel, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: grabcart.com Internet

12, Report #1197058

Dec 22 2014
ivory pro sent me a free trial then proceeded to take money out my account without my knowledge las vegas NV888.566.2979 Nationwide Author: fife scotland, Other Credit & Debt Services: ivory pro Nationwide

13, Report #1197053

Dec 22 2014
American Power & Gas of PA LLC Overcharged Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: American Power & Gas of PA LLC Clearwater, Florida

14, Report #1197056

Dec 22 2014
National Multi Listing Service Take UR Money & Double Charge U with NO refund Colorado Author: Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: National Multi Listing Service internet

15, Report #1197046

Dec 22 2014
Always On Vacation Refused to pay rental fee collected through their booking system. I have e-mailed and program confirmation of credit card payment received. San Ramon California Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Lodging: Always On Vacation San Ramon, California

16, Report #1197040

Dec 22 2014
United Merchant Processing Association They set me up with a machine..then afterwards i canceled within 2 days. Author: mount union, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: United Merchant Processing Association Palmyra, Pennsylvania

17, Report #1197032

Dec 22 2014
American Homes 4 Rent American Homes For Rent DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

18, Report #1197017

Dec 22 2014
Regus Business Centers, Regus Office Space, Regus Virtual Office DO NOT USE REGUS, you will never be able to cancel and they auto resign your contract even after canceling. Awful & rude customer service, they give you other peoples mail, very unprofessional and unorganized Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Small Business Services: Regus Scottsdale, Arizona

19, Report #1196997

Dec 22 2014
Solutions 4 recovery Third party can pay $40k to kidnap a 30 year old woman without any legal authority to do so San Juan Capistrano California Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Mental Health: Solutions 4 recovery San Juan Capistrano, California

20, Report #1196857

Dec 22 2014
Enviromental Quality Assurance Salesman lie to me and said the intrest rate would be 1%,as it turned out it was way over that some where around 19%. also I was charged $1710.00 for a $250.00 system! Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Financial Services: Enviromental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

21, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

22, Report #1196959

Dec 21 2014
Backyard Solutions AJ Phillips Unfulfilled Contract & Horrible Customer Service Columbus Ohio Author: Circleville, Ohio Pool Builders: Backyard Solutions Columbus, Ohio

23, Report #1196926

Dec 21 2014
installment loan/ paypower Loans same day someone called and said i was approve for a 3000 loan but i had to pay 180 for insurance thur paypower than another 210 for wiring the mobey than blocked our number clearwater flordia on the website Internet Author: salem, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: installment loan/ paypower Internet

24, Report #1196908

Dec 21 2014
ecr software Jesse Dyer, Jessie Kaur, Pete Catoe ECRS Catapult keeps freezing during credit and cash transactions. Company fails to honor contract; rude customer service. Boone North Carolina Author: New York, New York Grocery Stores: ecr software Boone, North Carolina

25, Report #1196910

Dec 21 2014
Credit Karma Credit Karma is a chutzpah vendor and fraud. Internet Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet