Your Search | 1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions
There may be more reports for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "1. first national bank of marin, 2. peoples credit first, 3. american credit solutions"

Jul 19 2014
Pay Systems Nationwide Said I owed $549.95 for 1 Year ,Platinum Package, Business Listing New York New York Author: Victoria, Texas Sales People: Pay Systems Nationwide New York, New York

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2014
AMIRA RABIAH EVANS AMIRA RABIAH EVANS, AMIRA RABIAH FULTON, AMIRA RABIAH IBNUDDIN, AMIRA RABIAH IBNU-D-DINEVANS Watchout For This Identity Theift SOUTHFIELD Michigan
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: AMIRA RABIAH EVANS SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

Jul 18 2014
JRM Vitamax JRM marketing Solutions LLC Won't take NO for an answer. Even after cancelation. Tempe Arizona Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: JRM Vitamax Tempe, Arizona

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Bullseye Powder Coating Took them a valve cover to get powder coated and got it back full of holes 2 weeks past deadline. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Jul 18 2014
RepairsUniverse.com They lost my property and won't replace it even though I've given them reasonable options 975 American Pacific Drive, Suite 101A Henderson, Nevada Author: Fremont, California Miscellaneous Electronics: RepairsUniverse.com Henderson, Nevada

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia

Jul 17 2014
Basement Shaman I placed an order 2 weeks ago online for a product that was quite pricey. I left a voice mail and sent an email and still haven't heard anything from them although I did receive an email saying it was being shipped a few days after I placed the order. Very disappointed Author: Windsor , Colorado Alternative Health: Basement Shaman Woodstock , Illinois

Jul 17 2014
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico AKA Blue Cross AKA Blue Cross Blue Shield AKA Blue Cross and Blue Shield AKA BCBS AKA BCABS AKA BCBSNM Denied me and my husband medical coverage for going on 3 months even though we have paid our premiums stating we are not in their system. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: New Mexico Health Insurance: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 17 2014
Verotel Places Fraud on your account and you can NEVER get it removed????? Verotel states Elance placed a fraud alert on my account and now I can't use my credit card to purchase a business database? Netherlands Internet Author: Indy, Indiana Internet Fraud: Verotel (for IMDb Internet

Jul 17 2014
MidFirst Bank Construction Lending Department Oklahoma City Oklahoma/ Gilbert Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: MidFirst Bank Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
SPRINT Sprint Overcharges, Changes your plan without authorization, and bills you an additional 8 per month if you have bad credit - regardless of whether or not you are a good customer ! Overland Park, Kansas (HQ) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo962 Mill StreetSan Luis Obispo, California 93401805-541-2 Worst real estate company in San Luis Obispo, rude and pushy real estate agents. They think they know what they're doing, such a scam these people San Luis Obispo California
Author: LA, California Real Estate Services: The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! San Luis Obispo, California

Jul 17 2014
Lyndhurst Municipal Court Judge Bozza does not allow emails that Case Dental Faculty Practice uses traditional x-rays with 90% more radiation, tries to schedule dental drillings on >3 yr old films with neg repeats, brings foreign green card residents in the room to joke without proper attire/masks causing rashes & infections without criminal charges, so how will things improve at CWRU? Lyndhurst Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Lyndhurst Municipal Court Lyndhurst, Ohio

Jul 17 2014
Service Pros USA Computer Service and Business Solutions Service Pros USAwebsystems Ripped off, Took $2000.00 six months ago and fulfilled no part of our agreement, Unprofessional, No communication and no finished product! St Augustine Florida Author: St Augustine , Florida Websites: Service Pros USA Computer Service and Business Solutions St Augustine, Florida

Jul 17 2014
Tank the Tank Heaters Tankless water Heaters Ordered tank received too costly to use sent back with ra number spoke to someone 3 times was told I would receive a credit back to my account . I did not. I have been calling for three weeks and only get voice mail. no response. I have emailed 3 times no response. Voice mail was full and then called back next day and was able to leave another voice mail. still no response. Hialeah Florida Author: Arlington, Tennessee Building Products: Tank the Tank Heaters Hialeah, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Bank of America Bank of America should go out of business. Worst bank ever. This is my second and last time with them. Renton Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
mike j anderson or daniel brown offered me a loan then asked me to get a vanilla reload card at put the first monthly payment on it, they took it and i never got my loan according to online area code searc bocca raton FL Nationwide Author: round lake park, Illinois Loans: mike j anderson Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Verve credit card Mid America Bank And TrustContinental Finance Nothing but loan sharks Nationwide Author: Evans, Georgia Financial Services: Verve credit card Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
American Moving Group Don't believe their salespeople Boca Raton Florida Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton , Florida

Jul 16 2014
PEARL CAPITALwww.PearlCash.com RIVIS VENTURES LLC , SHORE FUNDING SOLUTIONS INC REVIEW PEARL CAPITAL LOAN SHARKING STAY AWAY 40 Exchange PL. Third Fl, New York, New York 10005 Internet Author: Auburndale, Florida Brokerage Companies: PEARL CAPITALwww.PearlCash.com Internet