Your Search | 1.99 cleaners
Approximately 676 Reports Found

Apr 05 2014
Bisell Vacuum Cleaners Pawsitively Clean dog vaccum Attachment Dogs get scare of the noise, metal pointed part scratches the pet. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Miami, Florida Veterinarians: Bisell Vacuum Cleaners Nationwide

Apr 02 2014
Checkmate Instant Check TOTAL RIP OFF Apparently I was signed up for a membership. I found out when checking my bank balance and saw that a recurring monthly amount was being taken out of my account. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS. I paid 1.99 for a report that they didn't actually give me. So obviously I unwittingly signed up for a membership at that time. I called and immediately canceled my Membership and they tried to persuade me to continue to use their services. There are no real services. Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Criminal Justice System: Checkmate Instant Check Internet

Mar 28 2014
World Class Cleaners LIC Scam They ruined my expensive cashmere sweater and took almost 2 months two give it back only to tell me that it was the fault of the manufacturers and not theirs. There was no compensation of any kind on the part of the owner Angelo 27-09 40th Ave New York Author: Long Island City , New York Dry Cleaners: World Class Cleaners LIC Scam 27-09 40th Ave, New York

Mar 26 2014
A-ADVANCED MOVERS Mitch Move in & Out Cleaners Advanced Movers Avoid Does not show up, ignores calls during multiple appointments Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Moving Companies: A-ADVANCED MOVERS Chicago, Illinois

Mar 25 2014
Allan Unruh aka Dr. Shane Holmes Shane Unruh, Shane Holmes, Dr. Shane Holmes, Manager of NHL player Jack Johnson of the Columbus Blue Jackets NHL Jack Johnson # 7 of the Columbus Blue Jackets taken to cleaners by Allan Unruh aka Dr. Shane Holmes involving commercial real estate deal going bad Sunset Beach California Author: Sunset Beach, California Investment Brokers: Allan Unruh aka Dr. Shane Holmes Sunset Beach, California

Mar 24 2014
Kings Haymarket Cleaners Kings Haymarket Cleaners owned by Monalisa Chiang and Kie Chung Damaged Shirt - horrible customer service-will not pay for damages they caused! Gainesville Virginia Author: Gainesville, Virginia Dry Cleaners: Kings Haymarket Cleaners Gainesville, Virginia

Mar 21 2014
ocwen i have theses people on my mortage company and they will take u to the cleaners its very sad internet Author: springfield, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: ocwen internet, Select State/Province

Mar 07 2014
Auavie and wallmart Wallmart offered a free trial of Auravie for $1.99 for completeing a survey on there site Van Nuys California Author: Cape Coral, Florida Beauty Salons: Auavie and wallmart Van Nuys, California

Mar 05 2014
Air Care Solutions Scam air duct cleaners Atlanta Georgia Author: Peachtree City , Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Air Care Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 01 2014
united carpet cleaners Worst experience ever las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: united carpet cleaners las vegas, Nevada

Feb 27 2014
instantcheckmate.com of Las Vegas & other sites to obtain individuals' public records promises public record info but can't deliver; cites disclaimer re: inaccurate or incomplete info, but doesn't specify that no info may be accessible on person looked up. Then, promises cancellation with refund, with email within 1 hour; claims it was sent, but also claims it may take 24 hours; waste of time & frustration speaking to 4 employees who are scripted to lie. Refused to refund $1.99 extra for pdf, because only one refund to per customer. Don't waste your time & money on online promises of public records; go to county courthouse in person, & save the cost & hassle of getting a refund after they have your credit care info. Good luck getting money back; they must have many cancellations & refund request. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Diego, California Mail Order Services: instantcheckmate.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2014
Grand Lakes Cleaners Horrible Service katy Texas
Author: richmond, Texas Dry Cleaners: Grand Lakes Cleaners katy, Texas

Feb 15 2014
2.29 Dry Cleaners Snow White Cleaners, Sun Cleaners of Riverview, Snow White Cleaners of Riverview, 2.29 Dry Cleaners of Riverview Worst Dry Cleaners I have ever used! Damages clothes! Riverview Florida Author: Gibsonton, Florida Dry Cleaners: 2.29 Dry Cleaners Riverview, Florida

Feb 11 2014
Dinsmore Cleaners & Launderers - Stay Away ! Terrible quality and customer service Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: St Louis Park, Minnesota Dry Cleaners: Dinsmore Cleaners & Launderers Minneapolis, Minnesota

15, Report #1120175

Feb 01 2014
Dee and Bee Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners Genie Cleaners Overpriced and no show for free second appointment Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Cleaning Services: Dee and Bee Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners Arizona

Jan 23 2014
DRIVER LICENSE EASY GUIDE when I went to the official Tennessee driver's license renewal site there was a link to sign up to renew my license. this site is a scam because after putting in the demographics thinking it was part of the Official site I realized my error. Too late the 14.99 charge and 1.99 charge had already been posted to my bank account. this company has no business piggybacking on an official site - JESSE JAMES HAD A GUN! They really need to be put out of business immediately because the official web site is easy to use without any third party pay getting involved! MURFREESBORO Tennessee Author: MURFREESBORO, Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DRIVER LICENSE EASY GUIDE Select State/Province

Jan 23 2014
INSTANT CHECKMATE THEY CHARGED ME A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF $59.16 PLUS $1.99 TO UPGRADE FOR A PDF THAT COULDN'T EVEN BE OPENED Internet Author: ST. AUGUSTINE, Florida Correctional Facilities / Jail: INSTANT CHECKMATE Internet

Jan 19 2014
cleaners 2000 counter girl (owners daughter) told me i was going to have to pay her to ruin my new comforter and called me a w**** as i walked out the door with my son. santa rosa, California Author: santa rosa, California Dry Cleaners: cleaners 2000 santa rosa, California

Jan 15 2014
home source Home star seach website pop up me and my family was thinking about buying a home. it stated for 1.99 u can view homes I purchased it still couldn't get on.a few days later they charged me 54$ now I dont have any food I have 3 kids one with diabetes im so mad im shaking... im scared I dont know what to do my son has to take insulin!!!! plz help me !!!!! get these people.... los angeles California Author: victorville, California Credit Card Fraud: home source los angeles, California

Jan 11 2014
Instant Checkmate For $21.99 plus $1.99 I received a report on an individual which included his name which I had provided, his address which I provided and the name of his brother-in-law and wife. Hopewell Junction New York Author: Rouses Point, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Instant Checkmate Hopewell Junction, New York

Jan 04 2014
Best Carpet Cleaning. Dean I responded to a carpet cleaners add in the local paper. they responded and set an appointment up right away. I explained what I was looking for, they assured me they could do the job. They came out with no professional equipment, used a floor buffer to clean my carpet. got it so wet and did not extract any of the water. the carpet took three days to dry. As it dried stains appeared that weren't there before. When I contacted the company they said oh, I know what I did wrong, do you have Berber? - ya I can fix my mistake. Set an appointment for a few days later. They called the morning of the day that they were supposed to show and cancel davenport Iowa Author: Orion, Illinois Cleaning Services: Best Carpet Cleaning davenport, Iowa

Dec 13 2013
Reg Zooka Zookaware REG CLEANERS HOGWASH AND DANGEROUS AK Author: Abbotsford, Alabama Software: Reg Zooka Select State/Province

Dec 11 2013
Plenty of fish pof I tried the 3 day trial for a $1.99, 4 days later I was charged another $99.00 and I don't know why. internet Internet Author: LaCrosse, Wisconsin Dating Services: Plenty of fish Internet

Dec 11 2013
Willz Grillz aka Bbqheaven Will Freeman has taken me to the cleaners Asheboro North Carolina Author: Camden, South Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Willz Grillz Asheboro, , North Carolina

Dec 10 2013
99th Street Cleaners Inc 99th Street Cleaners & Tailors Illegally Enforcing a $25 Minimum on Debit and Credit Cards Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: 99th Street Cleaners Inc Brooklyn, New York