Your Search | 1.99 cleaners
Approximately 849 Reports Found

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 30 2016
Delivery-plant.com An offer for a iPhone 6 for $1.99 popped up on my phone instead I now have a reoccurring charge of $119 on my credit card. Internet Author: Airdrie , Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery-plant.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jan 24 2016
Alexandra Frank/ John Bemet Safe Solutions Cleaner. They are door to door scam artist product does not work. Both have worked for other company's selling cleaners according to law enforcement. There is an active warrant out for Alex Frank in Arizona. Beware of these con artist. Scam Artist Alexandra Frank and John Bemet Last known Lubbock Texas Nationwide
Author: Lubbock , Texas Door to Door Sales: Alexandra Frank/ John Bemet Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Delivery Planet $1.99 for iphone charging visa $199.00, twice Internet Author: Binbrook, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery Planet Internet

Jan 19 2016
Southport Coin Laundry Cleaners Damaged $200+ comforter, manager states they have zero liability policy but he cant show it written. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Laundromats: Southport Coin Laundry Cleaners Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 18 2016
Delivery-planet.com Club white smile Federisbeurg- not sure of spelling Bogus iphone 6 ad for only$ 1.99, then charges you $119.00 or more Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Telephones: Delivery-planet.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
Club white smiles I sign up to win a iPhone on Nov. 18/15 and authorized you to take $1.99 of my credit card, on Nov. 23/15 I received a email that your company charged my card $119.00, this payment was was not authorized by me or was I aware of the extra charges to win a iPhone  Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario $$ REWARDS Offered: Club white smiles Internet

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 14 2016
delivery-planet ianswered an ad on the internet for a iphone6 at the cost of $1.99 and they charged me this plus $119.00 which i never received anything i want my money back i now think this is a scam Nationwide Author: alliston , Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: delivery-planet Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
FREDERICKSBERGDK DELIVERY--PLANET.COM They ofertas an I phone 6 for 1.99 canadian dlls. and 3 day latter they charge my visa card 199.00dlls. I never got a phone. Nationwide Author: langley, Arizona Computer Fraud: FREDERICKSBERGDK Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Delivery Planet.com Offered me an IPhone6 for $1.99 and charged $120.99 to my credit card! IPhone never received!! Frederiksberg Internet Author: Richmond, British Columbia Miscellaneous Electronics: Delivery Planet.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
clube whites they offered me an iphone 6 fornly a $1.99 and yhen went into my accoynt andtook another $119.00 out of my account on jan. 5 i did not recieve the phone and they took the little bit of money i had i am a single motherraising two small kids that money was suppose to BP or the food and other things that they needed. Internet Really?? Author: new waterford nova scotia, Alabama Internet: clube whites Internet

Jan 04 2016
ClubWhiteSmile FrederiksbergDNK NH Systems Aps Frederiksberg While looking reading news there's pop-up about Iphone to be given away for only 1.99 with limited items left that was I remember bec. of the charges that the credit card provider was given to me, coz I really assured them that never heard this company or becoming member of anything. they said you have to read and finished anything you sign in or anything I said I never see this name but how come it's in my statement of account. just received today. they took money from my credit card on Nov23 2015 then Dec. 23, 2015 without my knowledged all in all $ 238.00 coz 119.00 each time. Pls I need help to have my money back as soon as possible Internet Author: east york, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile FrederiksbergDNK Internet

Jan 04 2016
Club White Smile delivery-planet.com FREDERIKSBERG 1851 DNK downloaded a calculator apps one day and a pop up that I won an iPhone 6. I fill out the info they require to send me the iPhone and they require a $1.99 for the iPhone.  Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 04 2016
club white smile came up on my computer from Bell to do a survey to recieve a new phone for 1.99 and now there is 119.00 taken out of my account this morning. I did this survey in early december Internet Author: port morien, Nova Scotia Cellular Phone Companies: club white smile Internet

Jan 03 2016
Elite Cleaners - Boca Raton Ruined clothing, rude, disrespectful. Terrible service! STAY AWAY! Boca Raton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cleaning Services: Elite Cleaners - Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 02 2016
delivery-planet.com fredricksberg ordered i phone 1.99 and billed 119.00 2 days later never got phone or contact i guess someone became Internet Author: prince george bc, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: delivery-planet.com fredricksberg Internet

Dec 28 2015
Club White Smile They sent a offer to get a iPhone 6S for just $1.99 and then when they received my credit card and the $1.99 was charged and accepted, they then charged me $119.00. I never did receive the iPhone in three weeks like they said. Frederiksberg Internet Author: white rock, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Club White Smile Internet

Dec 27 2015
Bissell Carpet Cleaners bissell carpet products-s***- are cheap garbage!!!! Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Linwood, New Jersey Appliances: Bissell Carpet Cleaners Grand Rapids , Michigan

Dec 27 2015
Club White Smile The company has charge my credit card for $1.99 and $119 without my authorization Internet Author: London, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Internet

Dec 27 2015
Club white smile Amazing offer to try out an iphone 6 for 1.99$! But then, 119$ is charge on the card, and as i read afterward, no iphone on the way.... :( Internet Author: Saint-Laurent, Quebec $$ REWARDS Offered: Club white smile Internet

Dec 26 2015
DELIVERY-PLANET.COMFREDRIKSBERG advertiaed iphone 6 for $1.99 then also took $119.00 three days later. Cologne, Germany from their site location Internet Author: Cold Lake, Alberta Telephones: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDRIKSBERG Internet