Your Search | 1.99 cleaners
Approximately 793 Reports Found

Sep 02 2015
08:43 AM 1.99 for CD; followed by unauthorized $84.95 charge as a recurring payment Blaine Washington Washington State About our program Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Education & Learning Centers: Internet
2, Report #1251961

Aug 31 2015
Snow White Cleaners Riverview Damage Clothes Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Dry Cleaners: Snow White Cleaners Riverview Riverview, Florida

Aug 29 2015
CapitalONE I paid more than enough to pay off access check; they only applied minimum payment, then moved my 1.99% interest for life to 15.9% Charlotte North Carolina Author: Buford, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CapitalONE Internet

Aug 26 2015
Towne Cleaners No Refund for Late Dry Cleaning Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Dry Cleaners: Towne Cleaners Stafford, Virginia

Aug 19 2015
We Rent For You, LLC Nationwide Cosigning Service Scammed me out of $1500 for Cosigning Services Irvine California Glad that I read this... Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Dry Cleaners: We Rent For You, LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2015
ups store 1600 cranberry township Been taking to the cleaners by ups store 1600 they threw my items out cranberry township Pennsylvania You should have done your homework first. Author: santa cruz, California Shipping Companies: ups store 1600 cranberry township cranberry township, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2015
Douglaston French Dry Cleaners WORST DRY CLEANER EVER douglaston New York Author: New York , New York Dry Cleaners: Douglaston French Dry Cleaners douglaston , New York

Aug 13 2015
Goodwill I've donated to goodwill for years. Up until recently, I never shopped or looked around store but when I did, I was disgusted at the outrageous inflated prices for items that are donated by people like me! Used hat/ caps depending on area went from $1.99- Nationwide Author: Winter springs, Florida Antiques & Second-hand: Goodwill Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Tom Lovasco Midwest Customs Auto Body Repair Shop Riped-Off / Taken to the Cleaners Washington, Missouri
Author: St.Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Midwest Customs Auto Body Repair Shop Washington,, Missouri

Aug 08 2015
LunarSleep LunarSleep's Deceptive introductory sample offer of natural sleep pills for $1.99 only ended up costing me $160 for 2 months melatonin subscription supply which they would not refund or let me return. They don't indicate Internet Author: San Francisco, California Drug Manufacturers: LunarSleep Internet

Aug 06 2015
11:57 AM Repeatedly charged 1.99 per week for a stupid social network service I have no memory or certainly no intention if signing up for. Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Internet Fraud: Internet

Aug 05 2015
Blue Diamond Cleaners Jeff Preece, Sheila Preece Scammer, Will not pay wages. owes $6,000 in work performed to 10+ employees Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cleaning Services: Blue Diamond Cleaners Beaverton, Oregon

Aug 02 2015
Mr. Clean Carpet Cleaners Mr. Kleen Air Duct / Carpet Cleaning Services Anslem Jackson Mr Clean Carpet Cleaners Don't Pay Their Employees! It Is A Scam! Aldie Virginia Author: Georgia Cleaning Services: Mr. Clean Carpet Cleaners Aldie, Virginia

Aug 01 2015
Dutch Cleaners Custom Cleaners, Olde Dutch Cleaners Lost My Dry Cleaning and Refused To Reimburse Me Audubon New Jersey Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Dry Cleaners: Dutch Cleaners Audubon, New Jersey

Jul 31 2015
Ivy cleaners One price dry cleaners  Sunrise Florida Author: Plantation , Florida Dry Cleaners: Ivy cleaners Sunrise, Florida

Jul 30 2015
Best Cleaners Bait and switch Rossmoor California Author: seal beach, California Dry Cleaners: Best Cleaners Rossmoor, California

Jul 28 2015
LiveCareer It showed there was a $1.99 14 day trial. They never stated that the would charge anything else after that! They have ripped me off, I am trying to find a Job because I need money for my family! I would not have went through that trial knowing they were going to steal from me. They just charged $39.95 to my card and I just read somewhere that Another victim is getting this charged every month. They need to be stopped and I need my money back, Please help! San Francisco California
comment Author: Topeka, Kansas Employment Services: LiveCareer San Francisco, California

Jul 23 2015
air g USA inc I received weekly charges of 1.99 on my phone bill. was charged as third party apps and never downloaded anything Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: air g USA inc Nationwide

Jul 19 2015
Scott Robertson Price Scott Dee Price, Scott Robertson, Scott Price This man is a scumbag con man and will take you on a ride to the cleaners New York City, Los Angeles, Ohio Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Scott Robertson Price Internet

Jul 02 2015
Dry Clean Discounters Can't deliver the product on time Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Dry Cleaners: Dry Clean Discounters Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jun 26 2015
Four Seasons Cleaners Bucks County cleaners Lost my favorite pair of pants. When I gave them the receipt to reimburse me they wanted to hagle over the price. Never an apology just excuses. After asking me to come back five times I left with no pants and and wasn't reimbursed for the services I paid for. bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Dry Cleaners: Four Seasons Cleaners bensalem, Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2015
Sparkle Cleaners, Heath Bolin, Owner - Destroyed pair of pants, demands to keep them in order to recompense for damage - Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Dry Cleaners: Sparkle Cleaners, Heath Bolin, Owner Tucson, Arizona

Jun 24 2015
PDQ Dry Clean City P-D-Q Dry Clean City Always get a receipt to make sure you were not ripped off. North Richland Hills Texas Author: KELLER, Texas Dry Cleaners: PDQ Dry Clean City North Richland Hills, Texas

Jun 20 2015
president valet cleaners ii refused to pay for reuined item Washington DC Author: washingotn, Dist of Columbia Dry Cleaners: president valet cleaners ii Washington,

Jun 15 2015
stanley cleaners cleaned carpet and stretch one room for 3.00 plus dollers and wife had to clean getting two things of dirty water portland Oregon Author: vancouver, Washington Cleaning Services: stanley cleaners portland, Oregon