Your Search | 1.99 cleaners
Approximately 745 Reports Found

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

2, Report #1194384

Dec 10 2014
New England Air Duct Cleaners LLC Furnace/AC Service Scam Agawam Massachusetts Author: Upton, Massachusetts Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: New England Air Duct Cleaners LLC Agawam, Massachusetts

3, Report #1194337

Dec 10 2014
Action pro white Action pro white Trail teeth whitener for £1.99 ordered this to find £61 taken from my account Scottsdale Internet Author: England, Other Dental Services: Action pro white Internet

Nov 18 2014
Quality dry cleaners Horrible dry cleaners mistreat veteran saginaw Michigan Author: saginaw, Michigan Dry Cleaners: Quality dry cleaners saginaw, Michigan

Oct 31 2014
Personal Touch Dry Cleaners - Laundry Steve ,owner, Dry Cleaner loses 5 High Quality Men's business slacks and does not reimburse/replace after several months Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Dry Cleaners: Personal Touch Dry Cleaners - Laundry Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 26 2014
continetal dry clean incopration wen to pick up two black suit was eviction notices door san diego California Author: SAN DIEGO CA 92101, California Dry Cleaners: continetal dry clean incopration san diego, California

Oct 17 2014
Zoots Dry Cleaners Zoots Inc Ruined my Pronovias Diamante $2000 wedding dress before I could wear it to my wedding!! Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Dry Cleaners: Zoots Dry Cleaners Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 15 2014
Aveni Cleaners - Ted Aveni, Sr. Ruined Calvin Klien winter coat holbrook Massachusetts Author: east bridgewater, Massachusetts Dry Cleaners: Aveni Cleaners holbrook, Massachusetts

Oct 14 2014
Resume Genius Baited me with 1.99 sign up fee and then charged me 39.95 monthly Internet Author: San Jose, California On-Line Business: Resume Genius Internet

Oct 10 2014
your Better Tomorrow Such a rip off! $1.99 cd turns into $84.95 that you will never get back! Called them and they lie, lie, lie about refunding money. Cancel your card or they will debit it again & again! Fraud Alert!! Blaine North Carolina Author: New Albany, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: your Better Tomorrow Blaine, North Carolina

11, Report #1182043

Oct 09 2014
Starbright Cleaners Tammy Bradley, KristenRandy Dry Cleaners, Dry Cleaning, thieves, liars, poor customer service, hateful attitudes Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Dry Cleaners: Starbright Cleaners Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 06 2014
Elegant Cleaners Roswell Road Ripoff, Arragant, Cheating Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dry Cleaners: Elegant Cleaners Roswell Road Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 12 2014
Continental Cleaners Ruined my clothes and denied it Temecula California
Author: Temecula, California Dry Cleaners: Continental Cleaners Temecula, California

Sep 04 2014
Sun Dry Cleaners Unknown. Korean boss is never there. Ruined for women's garments, Lost two, Refuses to reimburse as promised by woman in front Ridgefield Connecticut Author: NY, New York Dry Cleaners: Sun Dry Cleaners Ridgefield, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch STAY AWAY! I just got all my dress and shirts transformed into an ugly yellow color. I didnt even ask for money for my clothes but demanded a refund on the dry cleaningThe prick owner said no and offered me $25 offf my next cleaning after he ruined all COMPLETE SCAM!!! TURNED CLOTHES YELLOW AND DIDNT CARE! Austin Texas Author: austin , Texas Dry Cleaners: Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch Austin, Texas

Aug 14 2014
brisbane bond cleaners Unprofessional - expect to clean yourself! brisbane Qld Author: brisbane , Other Cleaning Services: brisbane bond cleaners Internet

Aug 06 2014
Keen referred to by Good Luck Psychics I got an ad email from Good Luck Psychics, promising of course a good day ahead. Scammers do that all the time. They claimed I was getting an offer of 10m for $1.99, not even registered users get. I clicked. It wasn't them. They took me to Keen. The page provides astrology and psychic readings thru the internet. contact info not available Internet Author: Muncie, Indiana Psychic: Keen referred to by Good Luck Psychics Internet

Aug 02 2014
BETTIE CARMACK OF MONTGOMERY ALABAMA Very Bad Person to do business with ABUSIVE RUDE, VINDICTIVE, UNPROFESSIONAL, LIES, DISHONEST, BE WARNED! MONTGOMERY ALABAMA Author: Montgomery, Alabama Blabber Mouth: BETTIE CARMACK OF MONTGOMERY ALABAMA BETT1E@YAHOO.COM Montgomery, Alabama

Jul 30 2014
www.yourbettertomorrow.com 477 Peace Portal Drive #107-178 Blaine WA 98230Website:http://www.yourbettertomorrow.comPhone:(888) 955-1292Email: support@yourbettertomorrow.com support@apcmmedia.comAdditional Employees: Jagdipik Rai Principal Steven Ripoff, Fraud, Lies too you tells you are getting a Free CD you pay $1.99 Shipping And Handling (Standard) 477 Peace Portal Drive #107-178 Blain Washington St. Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.yourbettertomorrow.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Air Care Service& Duct cleaning Atlanta Deceptive advertising and shoddy service and outrageously overcharge customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dry Cleaners: Air Care Service& Duct cleaning Atlanta Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
ecogreen dry cleaners, LLC. Harvey Green Cleaners Harvey Klansman Company allegedly to sell dry cleaning franchise. Any money paid for deposits is never refunded. Boca Raton, FL Florida Author: Conley, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: ecogreen dry cleaners, LLC. Harvey Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Angel House Cleaners (Best Coast Carpet Solutions) Scam, fraudulent cleaning services, ripoff, groupon deals Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Angel House Cleaners Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2014
USA Legal Resource Yes, what the man said before is true. I can't seem to find the member ID so that I can cancel the service, but I'm still looking for it. I started the service with what was supposed to be $1.99 until I keep or cancel within 10 days, but I've been getti no help at all Internet Author: Desoto, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: USA Legal Resource Internet

Jul 19 2014
Hanson Cleaners Shedon LarsonTom Hanson Took posession of my dress suit and did not give me back my dress suite pant Seminole Florida Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Cleaning Services: Hanson Cleaners Seminole, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Buy Pure Garcinia I only purchased a sample for $1.99 and was charged and received the product. However, I did not approve an additional $87.21 charge. I tried stopping it through my bank and was told they could not. Now I have to dispute it and just hope.  Internet Author: San Jose, California Weightloss Programs: Buy Pure Garcinia Internet