1.99 CLEANERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1.99 Cleaners
There may be more specific results for "1.99 Cleaners"
For more specific results for "1.99 Cleaners"
Showing 1-25 of 900 Found Reports For more specific results for "1.99 Cleaners"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 01 2017
Ocon group David ocon David ocon ocon group, el conquistador llc If you are looking to get ripped off rent with the ocon group, David ocon will take your money lie thru his teeth to get what he wants then take you to the cleaners because he is a drug addict who needs your money Miami beach Florida
Obvious Slander Attempt Conducted in Poor Taste Author: Illinois Realtors: Ocon group David ocon

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 18 2017
Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida
Author: Sunrise/Boca Raton, Florida Dry Cleaners: Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sunrise, Florida

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 13 2017
Top Hat Cleaners Kevin McClain Damaged clothes and they would not pay for new item. Kevin McClain manager / owner was the rudest person. He Cursed Me Out Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park , Texas Cleaning Services: Top Hat Cleaners Austin, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Blanchard and Company Took me to the cleaners New Orleans Louisiana Author: Roaring Gap, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Blanchard and Company New Orleans, Louisiana

Apr 11 2017
Power Pup Clean Lying and Unprofessional Carpet Cleaners Federal Way Washington Author: Puyallup, Washington Cleaning Services: Power Pup Clean Federal Way, Washington

Mar 26 2017
fresh and clean alterations( dry clean altherations the company has moved, when i went to get my husbands 3 piece suit there was a sign on the building, no forwarding address, phone disconnected dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Dry Cleaners: fresh and clean alterations( dallas, Texas

Mar 22 2017
aural face cream and last eye serum found it on facebook and said trail size for 1.99 and 3.95 but they also charge extra that i didn't ask for NV CA Nationwide Author: FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: aural face cream and last eye serum Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 01 2017
AllStar Dry Cleaners Randy Barnett Randy Barnett Files Bankruptcy AGAIN! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Dry Cleaners: AllStar Dry Cleaners Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 01 2017
Max's Cleaners switch a dress and will not refund my money, no manager will return call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: Max's Cleaners Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Feb 07 2017
PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST I ORDERED TO DECALS 1 FOR $1.99 THE OTHER FOR .99.ON JULY 4TH 2016. COME TO FIND OUT THE HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME $24.86 EVERY MONTH SINCE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING ELSE AND NO ONE WELL ANSWER THE PHONE SO I CAN GET THE CHARGES REVERSED. THAT IS 149.16 THE OWE ME. AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM SHUT DOWN HAIR DRESSERS WORK VERY HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT WE DO. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BEABLE TO RIP US OFF AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Internet
Author: ST PAUL, Minnesota Hair Salons: PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST Internet

Jan 24 2017
Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide cleaners franchise uk Scam, false guarentees promised by franchise, lack of support , ignored contact Uk and Ireland Nationwide Author: Dublin, Other Cleaning Services: Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Lius Albert Cifuentes. Juan AKA John garcia, Capitol Professional Cleaning Service Capitol Professional, Capitol Professional Commercial Cleaning, Capitol Professional Residential Cleaners Capitol Professional Cleaning Service? More like Capitol Criminal Cleaning Service Houston Texas
Capitol Professional Cleaning Services Author: Houston, Texas Cleaning Services: Capitol Professional Cleaning Service Houston, Texas

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 13 2017
Glimmerette Skin Luminis Skin and Belle Epoque Ordered free trial and hit with $1.99 and $89.70 charges a month later! Nationwide Author: Sitka, Alaska Miscellaneous Companies: Glimmerette Skin Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Sonja's Cleaner by Nature Unethical Business Practices Hayden Idaho Author: Coeur D'Alene, Idaho Dry Cleaners: Sonja's Cleaner by Nature Hayden, Idaho

Jan 03 2017
Home Reports homereports.org Rip Off, ask you to purchase a one time home report for 1.99 and charge you 19.99 Internet Author: COAL GROVE, Ohio Home Inspections: Home Reports Internet

Dec 28 2016
Nutra Way nature way I paid 1.99 for the shipping of garcinia camboga and was charged 4.99 for shipping of something else , then later was charged 79.68 for something that thankfully did not go through due to non sufficient funds. I called my bank and had stop payment of any further attempts of trying to get money from my account from any company named nutra whatever. I did not authorized anyone to charge ANTHING TO BE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY CHOSE TO DO THIS ON THEIR OWN ACCORD AND FOR WHAT? I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING AND NOTHING ELSE WAS RECEIVED LET ALONE PAPERWORK WITH THE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA NOTHING Draper Utah Author: Leesburg, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way Draper , Utah

Dec 20 2016
C V Clearners In Conover, North Carolina They supposed to send my Burberry leather Coat to their Leather specialist company to clean . But they didn't .They clean it in their store. Conover North Carolina Author: Hickory, North Carolina Dry Cleaners: C V Clearners Conover, North Carolina