Your Search | 10 buck supplement

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 27 2016
Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet
Author: Alabama Psychic: Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

6, Report #1302091

Apr 27 2016
luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk I ordered a replica ,pink,lamb skin Chanel handbag which I paid 114 29 GBP. I received a cheap looking, plastic, RED bag that I could buy in a London street market for 10 GBP. China China
Author: London, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk Nationwide

7, Report #1302062

Apr 26 2016
10 Minute List Rebate I paid for the rebate package, only to be forwarded to a binary option, but they took the money Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Home Based Business: 10minutelist.com Internet

8, Report #1301942

Apr 26 2016
Animal Tails Rescue Maria Therese Pet stolen 10 years found via chip, RESCUE organization refuses to reunite her with her family w/o paying $1,000 to a NON-PROFIT organization Lincolnwood Illinois Author: 60443, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Animal Tails Rescue Lincolnwood, Illinois

Apr 24 2016
EBAY inc, (((REDACTED))), ebay charges 10% final valueSHIPPING FEES plus they deleted my 275 unsold ebay items from my list permanantly! california Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Advertising / Deceptive: EBAY inc, Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 22 2016
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Apr 21 2016
CRE-Finance REVIEW: CRE-Finance clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with CRE-Finance, LLC. CRE-Finance dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: CRE-Finance, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Financial Funding LLC's Appraisal Review Process Author: Westchester County, New York Loans: Commercial Real Estate Finance - CRE-Finance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Commercial Real Estate Finance builds lasting relationships with clients by acting as lender, advisor & partner to clients. Commercial Real Estate Finance's top priority is assisting clients in meeting financial goals. For over 10 years Commercial Real Estate Finance LLC assists commercial real estate clients meet investment objectives. New York, New York

Apr 21 2016
Lynda R. Keeton CPA REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Keeton CPA dedicated to providing best accounting service in industry with 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lynda R. Keeton CPA pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Keeton CPA, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. False Report Author: columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Keeton CPA TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Over 10 years, Keeton CPA has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. Keeton CPA expertise ranges from accounting & controllership services to audits, financial statement preparation, financial planning, internal control reviews, audit preparation & compliance with regulatory agencies such as Securities and Exchange Commission & federal grant agencies. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 21 2016
Arizona Investment Link REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Arizona Investment Link committed to providing first class service for over 10 years. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Arizona Investment Link pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arizona Investment Link, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Arizona Investment Link | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zillow awards Arizona Investment Link with Local Expert Badge, & Zillow All-Star Badge. Arizona Investment Link, Real Estate Experts Specialize in: Turn-key Foreclosure Auction & Bidding Services, Listing & Marketing Services, Buyer Representation, Short Sale Negotiations, & Cash Flow Investments. gilbert, Arizona

Apr 16 2016
Age Rewind it was DermaFi Cream before they were forced to close because of the same unethical practices Purposley confusing consumers with convoluded verbage. Jumping from 1 explanation to another one without consistently.A lot of work went into their contract, not only to hide important consumer information but to glide by the fact that the 14 day trial starts 3 to 5 days before you even receive the product! The usual time of the trial period starts upon receipt of product so you can actually use it. so the 14 day trial is really only 10 or 11 days long. This has been thought out and they cant be touched. I also find it amazing that the same product that did not work for me and cost 5.95 now costs me 92.00 and still doesn't work. La Jolla California Internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: age rewind Internet

Apr 14 2016
Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Desecration of 89 year old mother-the Holocaust Survivor she is trying to make a buck off of Michigan City Indiana
arrest Author: Other Abusive Children: Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Michigan City, Indiana

Apr 14 2016
Ken Frank Kenneth Frank,Ken Frank & associates Scam, Con Man,Scum Bag Pompano Beach Florida
You GOT through! BRAVO! Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Frank Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Save A Buck Enterprises Sean Arnold Refused to pay return shipping on defective item North Massapequa New York Author: Palm Desert, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Save A Buck Enterprises Internet

Apr 14 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Received My First $10 Rebate Check Author: SAN JOSE, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 13 2016
City of phoenix water department Billed me for $10, 000 water and won't even take payments Phoenix Arizona Contact.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of phoenix water department Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 10 2016
John Davis I Recieved a email on April 8, 2016 at 10:36am on my phone from John Davis a so called representative for the US Federal Court of Washington DC stating that I owe $ 841.00 dollars John Davis phone # 202-280-7713 Internet
Author: Brentwood, Maryland Cash Services: John Davis Internet

Apr 08 2016
Westwood College I became ill and only went to school for 10 weeks. They took my federal tax returns from 2012-2014 to pay the balance of my tuition without my knowledge. I tried to contact them and got no where. Chicago Illinois Westwood College Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Chicago, Illinois

Apr 08 2016
US REALTY RECORDS WHEN RESEARCHING MY PROPERTY RECORDS FOR $0.95 MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS CHAREGED THE 0.95 PLUS $19.95 FOR A PREMIUM PLAN TOO, THEY ARE THIEVES AND WILL NOT REFUND YOU BUT 10% OF YOUR MONEY AND 50% IF YOU ASK FOR THE MANAGER WHO THEY CLAIM IS NOT IN. CHEYENNE Wyoming Author: Hampton, Georgia Real Estate Services: US REALTY RECORDS CHEYENNE, Wyoming

Apr 07 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. SARASOTA, Florida

Apr 06 2016
ShoppersExpress 10 messages in 3hrs. Urgencies seemed apparent Paramus New Jersey Author: Anywhere, Wyoming Supermarkets: ShoppersExpress Paramus, New Jersey