Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 10 buck supplement
There may be more reports for "10 buck supplement"
For more results perform a general search for "10 buck supplement"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Stardock Software Bought software that is incompatible with Windows 10, stardock support gave me vague instructions then started ignoring me Plymouth Internet Author: Ottawa, Indiana Computer Software: Stardock Software Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Bath bombs Bath bombs had no prize in them . They had a slip of paper with a code, when you went on their website it says my ring is worth 10 dollars. No way to contact them. I have five bath bombs with no rings . Internet Author: Pocono pines , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Bath bombs Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
High Class Universe (Order#34459): I purchased $131.49 (6 puppy banks) on 12/10/16. My credit card was charged and I never received my purchase. I saw their ad on Facebook through Shopify. Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending 10 million emails. Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Food Stores: Global Ad Solutions Internet

Feb 04 2017
Donald Lee Barden, Prochux.com, Precision Strikes, Black and Blue Productions, Karate Arts Academy of Self Defense Charged $220 for 10 pair of Prochux, have not been delivered, after 3 years of lies. Jacksonville Florida Author: Washington, Michigan Sports Instruction: Prochux.com Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 02 2017
Citifinancial Auto Trying to make us pay money not owed by us to get my car title. Car was bought in 2007, 10 years ago and still no title! Coppell Nationwide Author: dayton, Tennessee Car Financing: Citifinancial Auto Coppell, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
poshmark : i contacted the business to return an item I had purchased. It was a women's jacket that when it came was actually mens. i was not able to return the jacket online because it said it had been more than 72 hours since the item was delivered. i wrote the business about 10 times explaining that i was on vacation and now it was five days since the item was return. it was also falsely advertised. the yare refusing to refund me. california Author: new york, New York Clothing Stores: poshmark internet,

Feb 01 2017
rewardzoneusa They promised to send me a $1000 Walmart card if I bought 10 products or services which I did. White Plains New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: rewardzoneusa Internet

Feb 01 2017
123Inkjets.com L D Products Canon printer ink/paper I ordered was incorrect. I called and waited 3 weeks for return authorization. Product was returned and received on 12/10/16. I have called numerous times, emailed and they keep telling me the refund is tied up, really without a reason for the hold up. I spoke to Jasmine Green on 1/31/17 and was to call back today 2/1/17 but no one answered her extension so I left a message. Simi Valley Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 123Inkjets.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
FLORIDA HOME INSPECTOR EXPERT, LLC LUIS FRANCO OR PEDRO FRANCO Home inspection saying the the roof was good for 10 years and a few month later the roof starting liking in different places PEMBROKE PINES Florida
Author: PEMBROKE PINES, Florida Inspections & Hazards: FLORIDA HOME INSPECTOR EXPERT, LLC PEMBROKE PINES, Florida

Jan 31 2017
THE WORLD RESERVE WASTED 10 years on a coin Internet Author: BUCKEYE, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: THE WORLD RESERVE Internet

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 29 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, INC I ordered 3 of the vr headsets on 12/10/2016 for $119.97 and have not received them and the phone numbers are out of order and the no response from my emails. Richmond Texas Author: MARTIN, South Dakota Cameras & Video: Kanderian Enterprises, INC Richmond, Texas

Jan 29 2017
My Cash Table.com They are now PayKilo.com!! Watch out!! Ripoff!!!! I signed up to post ads for 10 bucks a pop! My sibling refered me to the site! I am a skeptic and just don't believe one can make money this way. After a few dayds of my sibling doing it ,I could see an accumulation of money growing day by day! I was told that after you accrue about 500 bucks you can cash out and start all over! That was not the case at all!! I am quite a socialite on Twitter so I tweeted this credit site through Cash Table with my reference code. In no time I had grossed about 1200. Bucks! I logged in to cash out I had to do a large amount of surveys in which they ask you to buy stuff! I logged out and tried to log in several days later and the site had changed to Paykilo.com! Internet Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Home Based Business: My Cash Table.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
Nugenix They offered a free trial offer of a supplement I just had to pay shipping, a few days latter I seen a charge on my bank card for $74 for the next shipment. I never seen anything showing I had to cancel or anything.  On line Internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Nugenix Internet

Jan 26 2017
HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Roman CACHO and HOMEADVISOR are scammers. Both of them took my money of almost $10,000 for a wall that is falling apart after only 1 month. They refuse to repair the falling, leaking wall, windows not flush with wall, no caulking or sealing anywhere, leaking skylight, missing wall, city violations and insurance Are shocked by the cheats and complete dilapidated shoddy job. He refuses to repIr under his lifetime warranty and makes it clear he does not care if his wall falls as he stole $10k. He left nails all over the ground injuring our dogs paws leading to bleeding and vets visit and punctured our car tire that had to be replaced. The ceiling is 10 ft cheating us because the contract is for AT LEAST 12 ft tall. STAY AWAY HOMEADVISORS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED, LIED RO, AND XHEATES. SEE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOMEADVISOR AND ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS Fort worth Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Fort worth, Texas

23, Report #1352027

Jan 25 2017
OptimalHealth Garcinea cambogia Full rip off product does not work made me so sick Ordered free trial 10 days later took 99!and 59 bucks out of bank account without authorization Cancilled program and no refund given Tampa Florida Internet Author: Marion, New York Weightloss Programs: OptimalHealth Internet

Jan 24 2017
North Coast Auto Mall TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered flying Shark Dec 10 and never received and they will not respond to emails or messages through FB. Internet Author: Wilburton, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet