10 BUCK SUPPLEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 10 buck supplement
There may be more specific results for "10 buck supplement"
For more specific results for "10 buck supplement"
Showing 1-25 of 6,471 Found Reports For more specific results for "10 buck supplement"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Slender Forskolin diet Unknown, cannot get a real company name. Received a package of 8 bottles of pills, did not order.. Called the contact number and got a RMA to return merchandise and was told there will be a restocking fee of $10 per bottle. The intire bill was $119.00. These people are evasive and a total ripoff. St Peterburg Florida Author: Redlands, California Drug Manufacturers: Slender Forskolin diet St Peterburg, Florida

May 24 2017
Alzaphen 235 apollo beach Blvd Florida Bought these weight loss pills from Alzaphen and they promote these pills saying they have they ingredients that burn fat even while sleeping . I used these pills for 10 days as they directed and not 1 pound lost Florida USA
Once again you're incorrect with your information... Author: toronto, Alabama Liars: Alzaphen

May 23 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is dedicated to customer satisfaction. One on opne support ensures client success, and focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Received Refund from Lee Arnold Group Author: Madison, Wisconsin Home Based Business: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Sandy, Utah

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 15 2017
N p group Rebecca Calling and saying they want to know the where abouts of my husband. When I ask what for they hang up. It took about 10 rings for them to answer. Author: Indpls, Indiana Collection Agency's: N p group

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
 Carowinds employee discriminates and assaults a 10 yr old girl Charlotte North Carolina Author: North Carolina Amusement & Theme Parks: Carowinds Charlotte, North Carolina

May 11 2017
KLS enterprises Brandon stanley The company is not paying the contractors that are performing work for them..and in return every customer that buys a home from them goes thru hell.it takes some customers 10 weeks to get an air conditioner for there new home... Ft.worth tx Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: KLS enterprises Texas

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
Core Skincare Naseer Khan Bought Sample for $10, Received charge for $180 a month later, was notified I had signed up for recurring payments of $180 per month and they will not let me return the last shipment which is still in the box. Buffalo New York
Author: LAKE STEVENS, Washington Skin Care: Core Skincare Buffalo, New York

May 11 2017
Dietsupplementspm Ordered trial supplement and when it did not work cannot get in touch with them. Had to cancel card to get them to stop billing. Provo, Utah Author: San Angelo, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Dietsupplementspm Provo,, Utah

May 11 2017
Unique Moving and Storage Charged me more than $9000 to move clothes and a few personal iyems from 341 swuare goot condo and about 10 packed bixes from storage init. Columbus, Ohio Internet Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Adoption Agencies: Unique Moving and Storage Internet

May 10 2017
Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Justin-Representative , Online Bills say Totally Misrepresented themselves and the Insurance Company. Told me that this or my Plan would have a PCP and a Specialist Copayment, It was NOT a Discounted RX Plan but a 3 Tiered Plan with $10, 00, $20.00 and $50.00 Copays. Overland Park, Kansas 66225-5326, and Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Internet

May 09 2017
Golo Terry Shirvani Release diet supplement creates major medical event Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Golo Nationwide

15, Report #1372090

May 08 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC Billed thru:ACMRMAR Trim Choice Ordered FREE sample CBC Oil $5.95 shipping. 10 days later $69.95. Ongoing monthly charge. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Suffolk, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements -SEC internet

16, Report #1372069

May 08 2017
RCP Services RCP Global Services Group Rcp Services electronically Stole $395.00 from my Checking Acct. on 4/10/ 2017 internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Banks: RCP Services

17, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

May 07 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness Purchased CLA Safflowler Oil pills now Smart Cleanse Dietary Supplement arrived which I did not order. PO Box 1079 Pleasant Grove , UT 84062 Author: LAKESIDE, California Drug Manufacturers: Platinum Herbal Wellness Internet

May 07 2017
The League/Tom I receive same letter as other's , 10 pages, same promises as other's, wealth, love , power, a secret morganization, written by certain Tom , can't give last name on the advised of his counsel. I have the Holy Spirit with me that I recognized right away it is a scam. Thanks to Google /internet , a lot easier to report this kind of Secret organization. I hope, pretty soon they are not secret organization anymore. I a m sorry for those who were scammed. West Valley City Utah Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Financial Services: The League/Tom Nationwide

May 06 2017
RevitalizeSkinSerum RenewEyeCreamAgeless VitCEnamoreye The merchandise sent to me wasn't what I ordered at all. I thought I was ordering a trial of skin cream by Victoria Osteen for $4.99 but received revitalize serum, renew cream, and ageless vitamin c. and charged $88. 10. The representative I spoke to at Enamoreye told me that they would not refund my money because it was a confirmed order. Fountain Valley, Ca is the address on the box. Internet Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Skin Care: RevitalizeSkinSerum Internet

May 05 2017
Color by Pascale Didn't receive my order,was suppose to mail it within 10 business days and I ordered on April 21,2017. I haven't received an email from them or my order. Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Color by Pascale Internet

May 05 2017
GDD Logo Design Trust Logo Design I asked for a simple logo design - even sent visual suggestions of what I was looking for. After one week, they have sent me 5 logos that LOOK nothing like what I have asked for and they keep stalling. They sent me the same logos twice in a row - even after I said - NO. They are a total scam shop. My 10 year old can do better than what they are producing. I don't want anyone else falling into their bullshit trap of 1 day turnaround, money back guaranteed. They won't refund my money - unless I wait 90 days and I am still unhappy. No one has time for this. Horrible experience. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Small Business Services: GDD Logo Design Internet

May 05 2017
Coolest Cooler has still not delivered to the first 10% of backers. The other 90% are completely screwed. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Fraud: Coolest Cooler Internet

May 04 2017
TRS limited Received collection notice for $179.97 from Tate &Kirlin associates, inc. TRS limited as creditor. Claiming a sample trial period was not cancelled in 10 day period. Completely false. I've seen multiple victims from this on this site. Find the people behind this scam. Internet Author: Ketchum, Idaho Weightloss Programs: TRS limited Internet

May 04 2017
Zoomlocate.com You sign up and nothing happens except you loose a buck! This is their scam, a buck at a time! Mountain View California Author: Rosamond, California Credit Card Fraud: Zoomlocate.com Mountain View, California