Your Search | 10 buck supplement

Oct 22 2014
SALVAGEWORLD.NET GSA Auctions, LLC Insurance Auctions LLC, SalvageWorld.net, Marko Alexo, George Alexopoulos, Stephanie, Dexter, Jay Freed, Niko MONEY WIRE FOR 17,473.00 ON SEPT 10 2014 AND NEVER GOT IT BACK UNTIL NOW. DONT DEAL WITH THEM. BE AWARE FT. LAUDERDALE Internet, FL Author: CORAL GABLES, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto Dealers: SALVAGEWORLD.NET Internet

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Jennelle Bailkey Crystal Skidmore , Pete Skidmore USE OF CHILDS PHOTOGRAPH CONNECTED WITH THEM TO HARRASS AND THREATEN DISABLED WOMAN Cornell, Wisconsin
Author: Internet, Internet Questionable Activities: Jennelle Bailkey Cornell, Wisconsin

Oct 21 2014
Elephant Structures Carport.com Called multiple times for over 4 weeks to get samples sent out to match siding on home before carport was delivered. Advised I would cancel order if samples were not received by Monday 10/17/2014. Advised they would be sent out overnight for delivery on Monday 10/20/14. Gave an extra day and waited until 10/21/2014. Called to cancel order which I advised I would, was then told deposit is non-refundable. Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Products: Elephant Structures Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. AKA PURE CLEAN AKA 866-732-8213 AKA 888-441-2916 AKA Raspberry Keytone Strength Took $49.95 out of my Credit Card account every month on 9-1-14 and 9-10-14 Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Financial Reporting Services Award Notification CommissionWilliam MacDougal, Compliance ExaminerBenjamin JamesJohn McNabb Sent a letter stating I had won 2 million Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars. There are copies of two checks enclosed. It says You have been awarded a Check or Cash. We cannot send you your winnings without proper ID confirmation. You must reply to this notice to received your confirmed funds. Again congratulations. Please enclose your confirmation fee, payable to F.R.S. and mail it with our confirmation form in the envelope provided within 10 days. Also in the same envelope was a Confirmation form showing a check made out to me in the amount of $2,820,000.00. Lawrence New York
Author: Summerville, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Financial Reporting Services P.O. Box 107, Select State/Province

Oct 13 2014
Amstone sb, Inc Amstone N.S.B. IncAmstone PC Inc Wally Walter H Miller He scammed/defrauded us. Wally came to our home gave us an estimate on 8/25/2014 and took a deposit of 3,400.00 for Travertine tile and installation. We have filed a police report and BBB for ignoring our phone calls/texts, refusing to give us our money back or produce our tile. This is not the first time he has accomplished this. He has several arrests for defrauding. Wally took money from us and one of us is a Senior Citizen. Still no tile or money as of 10/13/2014 Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Amstone sb, Inc Ormond Beach, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

Oct 12 2014
Straight Talk / Tracfone Net 10 False Advertising Misleading Consumers Miami Florida Author: kannapolis, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Tracfone Miami, Florida

Oct 11 2014
University of Phoenix - Axia College First Year Sequence - FYS and its impact on student cost and debt load - all students that enrolled on or after 2/1/10 should read this!!! phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix - Axia College phoenix, Arizona

Oct 11 2014
PREFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT KASA STORES ONLINE LLC Placed order 10/6, Cancel 10/7 told it was shipped and could not cancel or send back without a fee.Advertised as money back . shipped 10/9 (postmark) Ruturned unopened MINNEOPOLIS, Minnesota Author: Stevenson, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: PREFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT MINNEOPOLIS,, Minnesota

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 08 2014
ACS Incorporation James Brown William Murrey Random email I received on 10/08/14--did reserach and found others on this site who did, too. Author: Martinsville, Indiana Loans: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 06 2014
Rakuten.com Build.com false advertising, bait-and-switch, pass-the-buck Terms and Conditions, Fine Print means no contract EVER Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Home & Garden Stores: Rakuten.com Internet

Oct 06 2014
Car nation It's dishonest deceitful business practice they riped me off when I bought the car sold me lemon car bec I'm a girl that been tired 10 in 2 months then I take the car for repair they ask for cash payment of 1845 I paid them in cash a mike later the car broke down they never fix the car and they want more money for repair this kind of buss must stop 2705 n cocoa blvd cocoa fl 32922 Florida
Author: Satellitebeach , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Car nation Satellite beach, Florida

Oct 05 2014
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Been without A/C since middle of august Denver Colorado Author: stuart, Virginia Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Denver, Colorado

Oct 03 2014
Dr. Lorna Thomas, Dermatologist Dr. Lorna Thomas, M.D., P.C. scarred me for what seemed to be a simple procedure - her incision for the removal of a dialated pore what 10 x too large which resulted in a scar. Farmington Hills Michigan Author: saginaw, Michigan Doctors: Dr. Lorna Thomas, Dermatologist Farmington Hills, Michigan

Oct 03 2014
unified rightmed insurance puhchase a policy on 10 1 2014, and call back to cancel and no one pick when i call .well you please help all i need some insurance on my four children age 14-10 outrageous and rip off indiv; augusta georgia Internet Author: augusta, Georgia Cleaning Services: unified rightmed insurance Internet

Oct 03 2014
One Buck Resume onebuckresume Scam scam scam, will take your money Miami, Florida Internet Author: Sacramento, California Internet Fraud: One Buck Rseume Internet

Oct 03 2014
Great Poets of the Western World Famous Poets PressHeartland Great New Poets Told me I was in the semi-finals of a poerty contest and could win as miuch as $1000. Tried to get me to pre-order all thei stuff, including tje bool, sensing a scam, I only gave $10 and won't give any more. Talent Oregon Author: Austin, Texas Private Schools: Great Poets of the Western World Talent, Oregon

Oct 01 2014
5 Star Accommodations 8-5-2013 I paid $2490. upfront with a promise of renting 10 units @ $10,500.= $8010. profit. Deland Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Timeshare Rentals: 5 Star Accommodations Debary, Florida

Sep 29 2014
Jon Buck aka Vocal FM aka ilocalradio aka Jb's Piano Bar I was hired by Mr. Buck to complete a service and he refused to pay my invoice. Joplin Missouri
Author: Joplin, Missouri On-Line Business: Jon Buck (iLocalRadio) Joplin, Missouri