10 BUCK SUPPLEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 10 Buck Supplement
There may be more specific results for "10 Buck Supplement"
For more specific results for "10 Buck Supplement"
Showing 1-25 of 40,538 Found Reports For more specific results for "10 Buck Supplement"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Better Health for life without permission sent me vitamin supplement then charged outrageous sum. Internet Author: Woodbridge, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Better Health for life Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 17 2017
Jody's Secret It said that I should be getting my order within 4-6 weeks. It's been 10 weeks since I last ordered it. Tried emailing, never respond back. I can see the website is not functioning anymore. Internet Author: Calgary, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
NSR Tactical TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE--10 WEEKS AND STILL NO HOLSTER -- WON'T REFUND MONEY Chino Valley Arizona Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Guns & Ranges: NSR Tactical Chino Valley, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Supplement warehouse.com I ordered 1 bottles of CLA SAFFLOWER OIL FROM WELLNESS VICTIMS ON AUG 4 2017 ,they used supplements warehouse that change my order to 5 bottles with a automatic refull Pleasant Grove Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Supplement warehouse.com Pleasant Grove, Utah

Aug 13 2017
Quality Roofing Tony After cashing my check , it took him over a week to come and do the job. The was not done right, Illed and texted him with no results. I have a contract with a 10 year warranty with him.I have pictures of leaks and where my ceiling Glen Burnie Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Roofing Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 11 2017
medicalcanastore Failed to deliver after after 10 successful transactions with them Denver Internet Author: Winchester, Virginia Drugstores: medicalcanastore Internet

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
aflac aflac the company that makes you jump tru hoops Nationwide Aflac Phyllis Here To Help Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: aflac Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
ProShip Perfect Nutra SolutionsCognative Supplement I was told that the Perfect Nutra Solutions would improve my memories. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Mental Health: ProShip Mooresville, North Carolina

Aug 09 2017
Select skin Try select skin I signed up to get a free trial and was only to pay shipping and handling of $5 each which would have been a total of $10 Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Select skin Internet

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 08 2017
Choose direct hot tubs On April 5, 2010 i paid $ 3,499 for a hot tub that was to ship in 10-16 weeks. Delivery never happened. I called and emailed multiple times only being told there was a delay it would be delivered december 19th 2010 and because of my inconvenience i would get a premium extended warranty at no charge. Then it was delayed again with a delivery date of Feb 15, 2011. Then it was delayed again to April 7, 2011.. then june 6th 2011, i recieved an email saying thatthey are overwhelmed with complaints and to contact them if i wanted a refund. I did contact them and was told my refund would be made in payments starting in august 2011..no payment has ever been made to give a refund..i fought this and went to the district attorney who said there were lots of similar accusations. I deployed with the military in 2012 and closed my file. It is now 2017 and i have never gotten one cent of my money back Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Spas: Choose direct hot tubs Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Jodys secret I ordered two sports bras on June 10 2017. I was charged and I was told 4-6 weeks for delivery. It's been 8 weeks and nothing. I checked and the website is down. I emailed them with no response Internet
Author: Mascoutah, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Jodys secret Internet