Your Search | 10 buck supplement

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 18 2016
2darescue Karen Evans I tried to adopt a dog from this rescue. The dog had definite skin issues. Facility was dirty and feel too many dogs to care for. 55 dogs+10 dogs from mexico with parvo. Apache Jct Arizona 2daRescue is a great, hardworking rescue Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: 2darescue Apache Jct, Arizona

May 15 2016
Play phone Stole 10 dollars from me Internet Author: Temple, Texas Computer Fraud: Play phone Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 10 2016
anabolic-supplement anabolic-supplement.com /product_info.php?products_id=164 I Order some stuff from this wed site, they promise fast delivery and high quality paid $220 they were to send me a tracking number , Miami Florida Author: Port Huron, Michigan Drugstores: anabolic-supplement Internet

May 09 2016
Payment Service International  I am being asked to send money that is guaranteed to me for a payment of $10 To Australia/Australie
Scam Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Payment Service International Australia/Australie,

May 09 2016
A satisfied customer for over 10 years. Author: Greer, South Carolina Insurance Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Duluth, Georgia

May 09 2016
Round Sky Inc. Ralleigh GrandberryJohn Gatins Round Sky Inc. Scam - John Gatins & Ralleigh Grandberry are the worst thieves ever discovered! Las Vegas Nevada
Just Apologize! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet Fraud: Round Sky Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Factory Transports Inc. Factory Motorhomes, Inc.Ted Moody Funds Wire Transferred, Trailer ordered - 10 months and still no trailer Terrell Texas Moody's response is not true Author: Naples, Florida Trailers: Factory Transports Inc. Terrell, Texas

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 27 2016
Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet
Author: Alabama Psychic: Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

21, Report #1302091

Apr 27 2016
luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk I ordered a replica ,pink,lamb skin Chanel handbag which I paid 114 29 GBP. I received a cheap looking, plastic, RED bag that I could buy in a London street market for 10 GBP. China China
Author: London, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk Nationwide

22, Report #1302062

Apr 26 2016
10 Minute List Rebate I paid for the rebate package, only to be forwarded to a binary option, but they took the money Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Home Based Business: 10minutelist.com Internet

23, Report #1301942

Apr 26 2016
Animal Tails Rescue Maria Therese Pet stolen 10 years found via chip, RESCUE organization refuses to reunite her with her family w/o paying $1,000 to a NON-PROFIT organization Lincolnwood Illinois Author: 60443, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Animal Tails Rescue Lincolnwood, Illinois

Apr 24 2016
EBAY inc, (((REDACTED))), ebay charges 10% final valueSHIPPING FEES plus they deleted my 275 unsold ebay items from my list permanantly! california Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Advertising / Deceptive: EBAY inc, Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York