Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

100 things

Showing 1-25 of 12,263 Found Reports For more specific results for "100 things"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Evo Lasers Sam Lehrer Evo Lasers agreed to a 100% buy back if we were not happy, then disappeared Miami Florida Author: Austin, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Medical Supplies: Evo Lasers Internet

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 24 2017
Etax.com Filed my taxes, was told it would cost me $19.95. But found out Thier taking out over$100. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Income tax: Etax.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ford Credit Paid car off 100%, and they took 300 after that. Nationwide Just received check Author: Warren, Michigan Car Financing: Ford Credit Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 16 2017
Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle I paid her 200.00 of the 550.00 she was charging. She was supposed to give me a reading and she quit talking to me , ignoring all of my calls and texts and she is bullying and intimidating on her FB page. She finally answered when I called her to tell her I want my money back and she threatend to put some things on me and hung up. Lafayette Louisiana Location Internet Threat Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cemeteries / Graveyards: Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle Internet

Feb 16 2017
Stripe Founders: John Collison, Patrick Collison STRIPE 100% DISHONEST COMPANY - John Collison, Patrick Collison San Francisco California
Author: Nevada Internet Services: stripe Internet

Feb 16 2017
network capital funding corporation Liliana Martinez They pretend to answer your real request for assistance on the web. now they have my social security number and a few other things that can hurt my credit. miami Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding corporation miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Storage mart Sold my things Columbia MO StorageMart Customer Service Author: Columbia, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Storage mart

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

18, Report #219217

Feb 15 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 15 2017
DMV Took our money to renew a drivers license and of course since they aren't a gov't agency they can't issue a License. Very scary, they now have my DL number, CC Number Age things they need to still identity. Don't fall for it. San Diego California Author: Littleton, Colorado Customer: DMV San Diego, California

Feb 14 2017
Southern California Gas Company ignored my complaint letters, they never responded back to me, they never did anything about my problem, nor complaint, customer service is 100% useless, they are so Behind The Times when it comes down to Technology Los Angeles California ... Author: Los Angeles, California Utility Companies: Southern California Gas Company Los Angeles, California

Feb 14 2017
Swagtron Swagtron. Com 100% rip off, sent garbage out Christmas 2016 South Bend Indiana Author: Fort Myers, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Swagtron South Bend , Indiana

Feb 14 2017
diggity dog & lonesome kitty Diggity dog and lonesome kitty is a hostile environment for an individual to work in, errors within the first few days will result in the owner using the term common sense to correct an individual. The work is mostly physical, however it is not complicated. The real issue is the attitude of the owner toward its workers, the owner screams at workers whenever they make a mistake even if they may be new in the company and are still learning. The salary is most likely minimum, and there is multiple things a new worker will be expected to do: grooming, cleaning, feeding however it is simple . Moreover, the owner makes calls to workers in after work hours. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Animal Services: Work Place Bullies: diggity dog & lonesome kitty Toronto, Ontario

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
Gloss Motive ordered $100 worth of product via internet and was charged $198 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Panama City, Florida Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide