11 15 ST NICHOLAS AVENUE, HDFC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 11 15 st nicholas avenue, hdfc
There may be more specific results for "11 15 st nicholas avenue, hdfc"
For more specific results for "11 15 st nicholas avenue, hdfc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Avenue Art bestpriceart.com Review weak customer service item arrived damage! Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Art Gallery: Avenue Art Internet

Aug 17 2017
Allen Pierce They are soo wrong. Scammed me to help modify my mortgage. Had me pay by cashiers check/money order $900.00 of 4 payments before i would get complete info on my modification. Has all my bank acct/taxes info. Claremont California Author: North St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Allen Pierce Claremont, California

Aug 17 2017
envisage skin international stunning anti aging`globizs skincare types outright liars, scam, rip off st petersburg Florida Author: homer, Georgia Skin Care: envisage skin international st petersburg, Florida

Aug 17 2017
SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) Pump and Dump stock scam St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Pennsylvania Online Trading: SOLID CONTROLS INC (SLDC) St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Appliance Repair Service Columbus Refrigeration & Appliance Repair repair samsung ref. charged for new board, went up to 50 told unplug &plug back in now down to 15 Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus,, Indiana Appliances: Appliance Repair Service Columbus, Indiana

Aug 16 2017
R&M landscaping Isaac monroe This company put down landscaping blocks and put mulch and flowers in the new bed. Shorted us on mulch and killed most of the plants he planted. Put in drainage popups in yard and the pipe is showing through the lawn. Valley park Missouri
Author: St louis, Missouri Landscaping: R&M landscaping Internet

Aug 16 2017
Elanco rebate offer is no good unless you have a printer Nationwide Author: st pete beach, Florida Accounting: Elanco Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Allumiere antiaging cream I ordered a 15-day free trial offer on July 17 agreed to pay $2.96 shipping chg. Never received, instead on August 3 my bank account was charged a $103.00 Manufactured in USA for Nova Skin Sciences Internet Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Internet

Aug 16 2017
Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Saw add on Facebook and YouTube for flatirons, I ordered them 07/24/17 got confirm email said it would be 4 to 6 weeks its 8/15/17 no flatirons. Checked folder I saved my confirmation in and no sign of confirmation email or web address. They deleted their whole URL but I can't understand how they infiltrated my personal folder in my email and erased the confirmation info. Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Internet

Aug 16 2017
Fran Calista Fran Calista is a criminal running organized cyber crimes that includes wire fraud, and ripping off major brands by counterfeiting! St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Fran Calista Internet

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
elvessupply advertising 15 PK and delivering only one Minnetonka, MN Author: SULTAN, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: elvessupply Internet

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 15 2017
Footwear online add on Facebook. It's a shoe ad on Facebook that offers name brand shoes for very low prices. I bought shoes off them and they have no phone number and does not respond to their email. Sold me shoes but never delivered them to my house and have no contact number or will not respond to email interenet
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Attorney Generals: Footwear online add on Facebook Florida

Aug 15 2017
Willy Walt Printing 204 37th Ave N #424 • St. Petersburg, FL 33704 Jessica LIED and said she would make sure my order was a custom order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Myrtyle Beach, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Willy Walt Printing St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 15 2017
MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS DR. LABEED NOURI DR LABEED NOURI LABEED NOURI MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS YOJO CAFEST. PETER MEDICAL CENTER ST PETER MEDICAL CENTER 586-254-0009 586-533-6003 586-698-2358 DOES NOT PAY HIS EMPLOYEES shelby twp. Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Restaurants: MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS shelby twp., Michigan

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants falsely advertised accredidations, did not get access to online classes, cannot reach a single person to help, no refund given, etc Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Education: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Atlanta, Georgia

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
Zinstall winwin Zinstall Winwin is a Fraud Internet Author: St. Augustine, Florida Computer Software: Zinstall winwin Internet

Aug 15 2017
DermaGenetix Elevate Aura face cream St. Petersburg Florida Author: Romeo, Michigan Skin Care: DermaGenetix St. Petersburg , Florida