Your Search | 11 corell road scarsdale eilon amidor

Feb 05 2016
Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins and Mott Fort Bend County toll Road RIPOFF! Houston, texas 77008 Texas
Wow TYG, wrong and abusive, even by your stadards Author: Austin , Texas Local Transportation: Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Feb 04 2016
Appliances of America Company could not deliver order after 11 week wait Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Appliances: Appliances of America Internet

Feb 03 2016
R.G. Bruno and Associates Richard Bruno, Bruno Home Improvements Not to be trusted, does not honor warranty Scarsdale New York Author: Ardsley, New York Roofing Companies: R.G. Bruno and Associates Scarsdale, New York

Jan 30 2016
Almeda University Almeda College and University Life Experience Bachelors Equivalency Degree Online dDgrees 11 years ago Boise Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Internet

Jan 26 2016
Rotitta On January 11, 2015, I ordered a swimsuit from Rotitta and I haven't received it. I've submInternet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Rotitta Internet

Jan 25 2016
LIRR Long Island Rail Road Lies and say they have Good Service then cancels trains, stranding passengers in the cold New York City New York Author: NY, New York Train Travel: LIRR New York City, New York

7, Report #1282076

Jan 24 2016
MUNICIPAL CREDIT SERVICE CREDIT SERVICEMunicipal Credit Service Corp8672 Bird Road Suite 208 Miami, Florida 33155 NO WARRANTIES, RIPOFF, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ,ONLY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY, AND THEN CHAO.. Miami Florida Author: doral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: MUNICIPAL CREDIT SERVICE Miami, Florida

8, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

9, Report #1282006

Jan 24 2016
Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Dupe out of 71years hard working money by both co $94.90 for 12-01' for skin cream and $91.90 for 11-12-2015 for eye serum for 1'2016 the cp stated they refunded my acct $85.95 today 1-25'2016 but. my other monies whistle for it. With false teeth and hard to pucker I can no longer whistle!! Santa Ana Calif California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Prostitutes: Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 22 2016
expresstoll.com licenseplatetoll charging for toll access when we have NEVER used the toll road denver Colorado Author: peyton, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: expresstoll.com denver, Colorado

Jan 18 2016
AAA Storage LLC Eagle Nest StorageAddress: 4230 North Farm to Market 565 Road, Baytown, Texas 77523 Over Charging for Move out, When Unit was left Cleaner that Rented in 2009, They Charged us $175.00, Because the Concrete Floor was White, after mopping with water and Fabuloso, Paid for If you are one of our exclusive business storage customers then you will receive extended gate access which is customized to suit you, Locked us out after Paying $25.00 Extra a Month for 24 Hour Access. Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Storage & Self Storage: AAA Storage LLC Baytown, Texas

Jan 15 2016
Tony G Morris PCH Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) A 337 Winners Circle, Ground Floor, Charan Das Complex Vasant Kunj Road New Delhi 110037 India PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: PCH-90146218348  New Delhi India Author: Hawthorne, California Cash Services: Tony G Morris New Delhi,

Jan 14 2016
Christopher Wasicki nsaranger on ebay, usa, Sniper on ebay, only buyer, looking for FNG'S, if this guy catches you being new to ebay ,and you don't know how to set up your items, he will snatched them from you at the lowest price he can get them for BEWARE OF NSARANGER ON ebay usa, Itasca Illinois 1599 w.Irving park road 60143-1564 Internet ebay This Makes No Sense Author: Reseda, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Christopher Wasicki Internet

Jan 13 2016
Omnitech Free Microsoft Consumer online support for Microsoft Office and Student 2010 Over a course of 6 hours, I was transfered from Tech11 to Tech 84, to the Head of technical support and put on hold for 20 minutes and then told the Supervisor would call be when got off break by 11:3, Internet
She didnt give us a fair chance to fix her issue. However, we refunded her in FULL promptly. Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Internet

Jan 11 2016
VIVINT APEX Tried to cancell this service upon the DEATH (2-1-11) of Father. Call date (3-8-11)  Wichita, Kansas Author: Citrus Heights, California Security Services: Vivint Wichita, Kansas

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 11 2016
ShopSwegway Zach CHine Ordered hoverboard on 12/1/15- promised arrival prior to Christmas- as of today 1/11/16- still have not received.  Internet Author: Dundee, New York Sporting Goods: ShopSwegway Internet

Jan 10 2016
A-BlueKnight Inc. or AA-BlueKnight Inc. A-BlueKnight Inc. 57 Ira Road Syonsset , New York , 11791 . a-blueknightinc.com/ [email protected] Phone: 877 210-6184 Fax: 516 628-8024 Business ID#: 105455 ICC# : 252857 DOT#: 834780 AA Blue Knight Auto Transport Scams Your Check Book First, Scare You Away by Rude / Intimidating Custom Services, Never Intend to Deliver Their Services Internet, New York
Author: San Jose, California Auto Transporters: A-BlueKnight Inc. or AA-BlueKnight Inc. Internet, New York

Jan 06 2016
Aaron's Rental's, Ltd. Big T, surfbvi.com BVI TORTOLA JEEP RENTAL RIP OFF BAIT AND SWITCH LIARS SCAM Road Town Tortola
Author: Tampa, Florida Local Transportation: Aaron's Rental's, Ltd. Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
JD Murray. Off Road Armor Horrible Dealer Peyton Colorado Author: Rye, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: JD Murray. Off Road Armor Peyton , Colorado

Jan 05 2016
Kratom For Cheap Derek R. Evans Sells very bad product and does not honor money back guarantee. Internet
Excuse me; Taking the High Road, I think not. Author: Medical Lake, Washington Alternative Health: Kratom For Cheap Internet

Jan 05 2016
otticanet -Star Sri, ViaNazario Sauro 11/B, 13900 Biella (BI) Italy-Piccolo Nocola, Manager-Purchased from website: http://www.otticanet.com They send you sunglasses for a fee and then send you a bill from Fed Ex For An additional Fee (After you have purchased Item) and the website says Tax Free Guaranteed Italy Nationwide
Tax Free for US customers Author: hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: otticanet Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Certkingdom, DR MyCommerce, Inc.10380 Bren Road West Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343US Scam Scottsdale Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Computer Training & Education: Certkingdom Internet

Dec 30 2015
Ford Motor Company Barkhouser Ford , Danville Va because i'm a woman they think i'm stupid and they can sell me a car this is a piece of trash, that was used as a gopher car before i purchased it, and now they are trying to sue me 11 years later for 5 times more than the car was ever worth Danville Virginia Author: South Boston, Virginia Auto Dealers: Ford Motor Company Virginia

Dec 28 2015
Dominion Virginia Power Richmond Virginia Author: Church Road, Virginia Electrical Services: Dominion Virginia Power Richmond, Virginia