Your Search | 11 corell road scarsdale eilon amidor

May 25 2016
WhiteLabelWiFi.com Kevin Zicherman, aka Internet Marketing Company offers services that it can't deliver and then seeks to lead victims along a never ending road of purported resolution MICHIGAN Internet
Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Computer Marketing Companies: WhiteLabelWiFi.com Kevin Zicherman, aka Internet

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 20 2016
SandRidge Energy SandRidge Energy American Greed. Management fails shareholders. Pre meditated Ch 11 plan to steal from shareholders Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Author: Oregon Manufacturers: SandRidge Energy Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 17 2016
6801 Shore Road Metro Managment SCAM, DISCRIMINATION, RIP OFF, FRAUD, Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Real Estate Services: 6801 Shore Road Metro Managment Brooklyn , New York

May 13 2016
Smart Stylist Salon I went on May 12, 2916 to get a haircut at 11:00 AM an d no one was there. I took pictures for proof that it wasn't open. Hickory Creek Texas Time Machine? Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Stylist Salon Hickory Creek, Texas

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP sent me a letter of a collection notice stating that i owed for travel on a colorado toll road which i have not been on at all.  Denver Colorado Author: loveland, Colorado Local Transportation: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 05 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA REVIEW: CFLA is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors has implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways helping clients search for new opportunities effectively even in challenging market we face today. All 50 States! Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Quiet Title Packages, State Bar Approved Continuing Education Courses, and Auditor Training Certification Classes *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Executive Resources pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Andrew Lehman Creative Genius Author: , Other Real Estate Services: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Los Angeles, California

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Road homes and Roof Covers, Chris Kelly, Gwen McHenry Took my$3556 deposit for Refinishing my kitchen cabinets and constructing a patio cover, but gave excuses to delay the start of the work, and finally told me he had a family emergency,  caddo mills Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Kitchens: Builders & Contractors: Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Internet

13, Report #1301929

Apr 26 2016
trucks for you driver ran me off road and left me stranded muskogee Oklahoma Author: eden prairie, , Minnesota Trucking Companies: trucks for you muskogee, Oklahoma

Apr 22 2016
It eye global / NAME : VISHWANATHAN SINGH PANWARBANK : INDIAN BANK INDORE (M.P)BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 6303714486BANK ADDRESS : 262,USHA NAGAR EXTN.PHOOTI KOTHI ROAD OPP. RANJEET HANUMAN MANDIR,CITY: INDOREPIN CODE : 452009STATE : MADHYA PRADESHIFSC CODE : I Software Development, Web Development, Website Design, domain Registration, CRM Indore Internet This Complaint is False ! Author: California Computer Programmers: It eye global Internet

Apr 22 2016
Open Road lending Falsely Advertise My Aproval Fort Worth Texas Author: Folsom, California Loans: Open Road lending Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 21 2016
Spartan Auto Transport Spartan Auto Sales Houston. texas 9422 Mills road Houston, texas Used car Lemons sold and want help you. I purchase the car and have accumalatted 2k in repairs Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Spartan Auto Transport Houston, Texas

Apr 20 2016
Bang good I ordered a size 11 shoe, but received the equivalent to a size 8. They 1st refused a credit , then advised me to return the shoes to get refund. The problem with this is they're in China and the cost to return these shoes is more than the cost of the sho Defrauded China Internet Author: Magnolia, Delaware Sales People: Bang good Internet

Apr 19 2016
Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) I was charged over 1000.00 in Administrative fees in less than a month my option is a payment plan... houston Texas Responsibility Author: Houston, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: Harris County Toll Road Authority houston, Texas

Apr 19 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist I ordered a tshirt advertised as $11 an free bracelet...they charged my debit card $38.60 found it on my bank statement....I'm sooo mad!!! Internet bank statement says Florida Author: Russell, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Apr 16 2016
Age Rewind it was DermaFi Cream before they were forced to close because of the same unethical practices Purposley confusing consumers with convoluded verbage. Jumping from 1 explanation to another one without consistently.A lot of work went into their contract, not only to hide important consumer information but to glide by the fact that the 14 day trial starts 3 to 5 days before you even receive the product! The usual time of the trial period starts upon receipt of product so you can actually use it. so the 14 day trial is really only 10 or 11 days long. This has been thought out and they cant be touched. I also find it amazing that the same product that did not work for me and cost 5.95 now costs me 92.00 and still doesn't work. La Jolla California Internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: age rewind Internet

Apr 13 2016
SHIVKUMAR LOANS AND INVESTMENT COMPANY Chigurupati Kishore Kumar C.E.O SHIVKUMAR LOANS AND INVESTMENT COMPANY 1/124 , First Floor ,Old Rajinder Nagar, Shankar Road, Opposite P.N.B., New Delhi India. Do not borrow any money or send any money to this person or company it is a total scam New Delhi,INDIA New Delhi Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: SHIVKUMAR LOANS AND INVESTMENT COMPANY Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
E Cigs ecigsbrand.comUSA Warehouse Return Address: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Returns 415 Bussen Underground Road St. Louis, MO 63129 Charged my credit card after selling me a product at a give away Internet based Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Bait-and-Switch: E Cigs Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
State of Maryland Central Collection Unit On 2/11/2016 I received a first notice from CCU for a toll violation on 01/12/2014 Baltimore Maryland Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Local Transportation: State of Maryland Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 10 2016
Luxury Motor Club Youram Sameiah Dolce, LMC, Samiah Inc., Youram Samiah, Yuri, 120 Baker Hill Road, Great Neck, New York 11023, 4381119, 790 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square, NY 11010PHONE: (516) 214-4900FAX: (516) 280-3310TEXT: (516) 514-6138http://www.luxurymotorclub.com/ Luxury Motor Club Ripoff, Liars, Unprofessional, Rude, Scam, Fake prices, exaggerated sales, do not keep promises, defective vehicles, buyer beware Franklin Square New York
Author: Connecticut Auto Dealers: Luxury Motor Club Youram Sameiah Franklin Square, New York

Apr 10 2016
senior soulmates Avalanche, LLC.Date.com Senior soulmastes/date.com are FAKES 1521 Alton Road #626 - Miami Beach FL 33139 Author: Granada Hills, California Websites: senior soulmates Internet