Your Search | 11 corell road scarsdale eilon amidor

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
Jiffy Lube Countryside LaGrange Road Didn't Change Oil or Filter and Blew Engine Countryside Illinois Not buying it. Author: lagrange, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Jiffy Lube Countryside, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 05 2015
Harris County Toll Road Authority Exccessive Fees Houston Texas Fees Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Toll Booth Cashiers: Harris County Toll Road Authority Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 02 2015
Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care Open Road and Customer Care Screw you! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: staten island, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care STATEN ISLAND, New York

Oct 02 2015
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Be VERY careful when you call for roadside assistance! Englewood Nationwide Author: On the road, Colorado Auto Clubs: Good Sam Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 01 2015
Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited White Hart House Silwood Road Ascot, Berkshire SL5 0PYTel: 0871 8726154UK OFFICE Sandie Maxwell Text121Chat Limited Portman Square London W1Tel: 0871 8753121For Fulfillment SalesEmail: Helen@tex Evil, Deceitful, Fraud, Fake Dating Web Site, Scamming on Men UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited Whi UK/online Author: chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff Internet

Sep 30 2015
Thao Tran This this fraudulent company 415 Bussen Underground Road St. Louis MO 63129 Author: South San Francisco, California Drug Stores: Thao Tran Internet

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Why Did You Wait Five Months? Call eGumball For Refund. Author: lenexa, Kansas Internet Marketing Companies: Egumball Irvine, California

Sep 26 2015
Wisconsin Event's Inc. Divine divisions Sent me on the road constantly and promised you would move up quickly because they needed to open more business's in Wisconsin. West Allis Wisconsin Author: Wales, Wisconsin Sales People: Wisconsin Event's Inc. West Allis, Wisconsin

Sep 25 2015
Off Road Armor Owned by JD Murray scammed me out of $500 for a Jeep bumper Peyton Colorado
Author: New Mexico Auto Parts: Off Road Armor Peyton, Colorado

Sep 23 2015
PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner & his 11 other dealers are fraudulent businesses; this beast of a being DOES NOT PAY his hard working employees! He is deceitful; full of empty promises; AVOIDS employee desperate calls looking for their hard earned MONEY! Employees are BEHIND ON THEIR RENTS, CAR PAYMENTS & HAVE TO SCRAP FOR MONEY FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN ORDER TO SURVIVE! DOUG PLATTNER NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED! Miami Lakes Florida TO THIS DAY HE IS STILL NOT PAYING HIS EMPLOYEES Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner Miami Lakes, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Big Dana genetix Big dans green thumb, big dan, dans greenthumb I payed for suvinier packs up front and did not recieve anything. Big fan states he sent 3 times yet has no proof he sent anything even after I asked for a tracking or recieve proving his case. He then blocked me. Providence road island Internet Author: Newport beach, California Liars: Big Dana genetix Internet

Sep 21 2015
Vielle and Frances Corinne Martinez, Kelly Morgan Ordered a table off the website. They processed my debt card on that day 9/11/2014 and on 12/27/14 they cancelled my order and refused to issue me a refund. New York New York Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Vielle and Frances New York, New York

Sep 21 2015
Author: willow beach, Arizona Financial Services: HSBC lost draft department 506 Duluth, Georgia

Sep 19 2015
Mid island auto wreckers My husband was in contact with the place on 9/10/15. We needed a transmission for my car. They had it. They said it had 60,000 miles on it. So we told them that my husband will be driving from Groton,CT to Long Iland to get it (which is 4 hours there). They said that they will rip it our on 9/11/15. Which they did. My husband called on 9/11/15 to check on things and they said OH YAH ITS ALL GOOD WE TESTED THE TRANSMISSION AND IT IS ALL GOOD. THAT IS ONLY GOOD BUSINESS IF WE DO THAT.Deer Park New York Author: Madison, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: Mid island auto wreckers Deer Park, New York

Sep 16 2015
lzwy Pinggond road, shanghai China i bought nike shoes off their website , which was so i assumed it to be New Zealand, they sent me the wrong shoes which looked to be fake Nike, some marks on them, i emaild them to let them know , they said to send photos and they would sort it out, now their email address which they said was is closed down and all emails i send to them are bouncing right back at me, Shanghai Internet Author: Gunnedah, Other Sporting Goods: lzwy Pinggond road, shanghai China Internet

Sep 15 2015
American Home Shield I am a member of the American Home Shield from April / 2015 and I asked for help from them for my A / C twice and never got help what I think it is not good. I pay my membership regularly but do not get the service back. I live in Phoenix, AZ and I think it is very difficult without A / C, especially with a baby 11 months old. Memphis Tennessee Author: Laveen, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Sep 15 2015
Yiwushuyou business Co., Limited http://www.yiwushuyou.comYiwu Shuyou Business Co., Limited Add:No., 60 3st road, 2nd Chengxin Zone Yiwu city Zhejiang province Have taken advance payment and not delivered goods Chengxin zone China Author: Nathdwara , Liars: Yiwushuyou business Co., Limited Chengxin zone,

Sep 12 2015
Off Road Armor JD Murray Ripp Off, Liar Peyton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Auto Parts: Off Road Armor Internet

Sep 11 2015
Yahoo Mail Yahoo deactivated my 11-year email account WITHOUT WARNING!!! Sunnyvale Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Service Providers: Yahoo Mail Internet

Sep 11 2015

Sep 10 2015
America's Service Station 4295 Wade Green Road Kennesaw, GA 30144(678) 400-0610 SCAMS to keep scamming you kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Mechanics: America's Service Station kennesaw, Georgia