11 CORELL ROAD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 11 corell road
There may be more specific results for "11 corell road"
For more specific results for "11 corell road"
Showing 1-25 of 4,231 Found Reports For more specific results for "11 corell road"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 23 2017
phoenix VA hospital 7th. Street and Indian school road New rules for va hospital Phoenix Phoenix Arizona Author: Youngtown, Arizona Healthcare Centers: phoenix VA hospital Phoenix , Arizona

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 11 2017
luxurious skin con you to take a trial for $4.99 and if you dont contact them with in 11 days they charge your credit card a additional 89 dollars Real smoke and mirrors plan san diego Nationwide Author: circleville , New York Home HealthCare: luxurious skin Nationwide

May 11 2017
BePassion Ordered online 4/19/17 it's 5/11/17 still have not received my package!!! Emailed over 5x no response!! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: BePassion Internet

May 11 2017
Genotropin Shop Online Store QICHANG XIE613# Louyuan Road,Kunshan,Suzhou City,Jiangsu Province,ChinaZip Code: 215000 HGH Chinese Scammers Suzhou City Jiangsu Province, CHINA Author: Falls Church, Virginia Drugstores: Genotropin Shop Online Store Internet

May 06 2017
Revive youth creme/ Syney Solutions Media LLc8905 Bonita Road, Lamont Ca 93241800-813-1485 Internet scam Lamont California Author: Pacifica, California Skin Care: Revive youth creme Lamont, California

May 05 2017
Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Volkswagen Dealer in Bridgewater New Jersey - Rips Off Average Consumer with Extra Fees Bridgewater New Jersey An industry insider comments Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Open Road Volkswagen of Bridgewater Bridgewater, New Jersey

May 03 2017
JD Buy Rider Simple. I went here because I assumed it would help with my credit so for one full year I've made on time payments on a car that keeps break down. Some body help this is unfair and they intentionally sold me something that would stop on the road at any moment. South Holland Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: JD Buy Rider South Holland, Illinois

May 02 2017
Ai roofing A1 roofing has some bad wreckless drivers driving his company trucks with 6 wheels he tried backing into me at the bigcat gas station he had enough room to exit the gas station without trying to kill me or wreck my truck but some neighbors are spreading untrue things to business owners in town phenix city The A1 people think that they can nearly cause to wreck someone because they got money and can flaunt their limo and convertible cars and being escorted by the police while they nearly wreck people Author: United States, Road Rage: Ai roofing phenix city, AL

May 01 2017
LinkShe Clothing i ordered a bathing suit on April 11, 2017-they billed my PayPal, but never sent the bathing suit Internet Paypal refund Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: LinkShe Clothing Internet

Apr 28 2017
color by Pascale took money out of my checking account $11.98 and I haven't received any lipstick, I purchase this on 4/11/17 Author: Birmigham, Alabama Websites: color by Pascale

Apr 28 2017
John Amador Nomad Off-Road, LLC Defrauded by John Amador Austin Texas
The Facts Author: Austin, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: John Amador Austin, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 14 2017
Gateway Classic cars, detroit Mike Weitz Flat out lied and misinformed me. Told me a car was a turn key that wold never pass a road inspection Dearborn Michigan additioal problems found Author: Cygnet, Ohio Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic cars, detroit Dearborn, Michigan

Apr 13 2017
Basic Enterprice Inc Basic Enterprice Inc 2567 Greenleaf Ave Elk Grove Village IL we deliver a load for them and still has not paid us I have call every month and they say they will pay soon its been 11/30/16 more than 6 months Chicago Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Accounting: Basic Enterprice Inc Chicago , Illinois

Apr 12 2017
ian blaylock painters 36 Portland Road, Ellesmere Park, MANCHESTER...SCAM SCAM SCAM Mystic knight facebook.com/mystic.knight9https facebook.com/fjx.987524?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browsershaz heeleysharon heeley coopersharon blaylock facebook.com/wolfstarc This company should be struck off for scamming people out of money MANCHESTER Author: bradford, New York Cult: ian blaylock painters 36 MANCHESTER,

Apr 12 2017
ebay motors gabrielle gifford bought truck thru ebay motors from gabrielle gifford from craigs list price was 1500. then gabrielle text and said we needed to pay shipping insurance of 1000.00 ebay motors also sent email for the same shipping then we got another text and email saying we still owed another 1000.00 we were to recieve the truck on tuesday april 11 no truck and no more emails or calls from them Internet Author: SEYMOUR, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: ebay motors Internet

Apr 11 2017
Teleport Communications Group AKA Federal Grants Program April 11, 2017, received four calls from above touting federal grants of $7000 for myself. Brooklyn or Rego Park New York Author: Tucson, Arizona Federal Government: Teleport Communications Group Brooklyn, New York

Apr 08 2017
Allstate Insurance Allstate Agent Kevin Saddler, LUTCF Exclusive Agent / Personal Financial Representative T: 360-253-6355 F: 360-896-2268 9401 NE Covington Road #104 Vancouver, Washington 98662Brian Olson,Senior Claim Service Analyst-Special Investigations Unit,PacWest LIARS!!!!i Pay high priced premiums and I am getting delayed, run around, mistreated, lied to, poor customer service, rude Allstate, vancouver Washington
Author: vancouver, Washington Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Mar 26 2017
RCC Road and Track, Leon Steward, RCCRoadAndTrack Scam, Ripoff, Damage vechicle, Destroy car, Fraud, Lier, Scum, Thief, Womanizer, Crook, Lawsuits, RIVIERA BEACH Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Repair Service: RCC Road and Track RIVIERA BEACH, Florida

Mar 23 2017
BO GROUP OF LOCAL MINERS SIERRA LEONE 11 Koidu Road Kono 35 Godrech Street Freetown Sierra Leone MOMODU KAMARA & PRATDAVIS WILFRED CLEOPHAS & BENTON PAUL DEAN & LAMIN DUMBUYA & MAMUD KONDEH  Freetown Sierra Leone Author: SACRAMENTO, California Con Artists: BO GROUP OF LOCAL MINERS SIERRA LEONE 11 Koidu Road Kono 35 Godrech Street Freetown Sierra Leone Internet

Mar 20 2017
TxTag Burnet Road Austin, TX 78727 TxTag is using my account number for someone else and billing me Austin Texas
Author: Waco, Texas Attorney Generals: TxTag Austin, Texas

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide