Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 11 corell road
There may be more reports for "11 corell road"
For more results perform a general search for "11 corell road"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 17 2017
Cedar property Management Bardstown Road Louisville kentuckY Scammers and Will not pay their vendors...write fake reviews for their own company louisville Kentucky Author: union, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Cedar property Management Kentucky

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 15 2017
Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, Georgia 30253 ,Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016, Frontier Consulting, LLC,  (Control #14059094 Admin. Dissolved on 12/07/2016) *****Attention Howard Baldridge is a Credit Repair Rippoff Artist***** McDonugh Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, GA 30253 (Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016) McDonugh, Georgia

Feb 15 2017
Duty free cuban cigars Damian BancroftDamian Cayman Ordered, waited 3 weeks, unable to fulfill, waiting for refund they promised 11 days ago. Caymans Internet Remove report, refund is being processed Author: Internet Credit Card Fraud: Duty free cuban cigars Internet

Feb 15 2017
JOURNEY COOK Address: S.C.O. 60, 2nd Floor, Sector 20 Road, Sector 12-A, Panchkula, Haryana 134114 CHEAP COMPANY JOURNEY COOK PANCHKULA HARYANA Internet Author: PANCHKULA, Indiana Travel Agencies: JOURNEY COOK Internet

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 11 2017
ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA) ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA)& LIFE SOURCE (IN) I saw a story titled something about why Megyn Kelly was leaving FOX NEWS. Stated she was leaving to pursue a new skin care line that was the secret to her youth.  (CA) (IN) (CA) (IN) Author: 35 county road 864 , Mississippi Questionable Activities: ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA) Internet

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Wild West express Not quite the truth! Las cruces New Mexico Author: Gardendale , Texas Road Rage: Wild West express Las cruces , New Mexico

Feb 06 2017
Gills auto People are driving around with gills auto dealerag trying to provoke road rage cutting me off or taking my right away i'm getting pretty fed up with it phenix city Alabama SO what! Author: United States, Motor Vehicle: Gills auto phenix city , Alabama

Feb 04 2017
Brad Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. It is a lawfirm that says I owe money on a Forcible Felony charge in Clay County, Clerk of Court in Spencer Iowa with an offense date of 8-29-11. Is not possible because I was already incarcerated in Prison at that time. I looked on Iowacourts.gov and entered the case number and guess what.? There is nothing there. Why? Because I never committed a crime there nor do I have a charge of this type any where on my criminal record. This is a d**n scam and I caution people who get any notice from these people don't pay a d**n thing. Contact the County Attorney in your County and report it. Urbandale Iowa Author: KINGSLEY, Iowa Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. Urbandale, Iowa

Feb 04 2017
Westar Lending Group bradley hughes lied on paper, he first offered me 9% for 5 years which never existed, he ended up 1 month later offering me 11% for 1 year, he told me no appraisal will be required, 1 month later an appraisal is required, he is a phoney, a big, d**n liar, a scam and not an honest person to do business with Tarzana California They Are Not Being Honest! Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Westar Lending Group Tarzana, California

Feb 01 2017
Canadagoose YuGuang Liu 001, No.3flr,3355 GuDai Road, MinHang QuMinHangQuShanghai Shanghai 201199China I bought a coat cost $253 by name of Canada goose, it's fake make my other clothes damage and the zipper already broke, I only wear just about one week. It's not Canada goose they selling online and using this name. That's illegal. I would like full refund online. And I want to return this item. Thank you for your help. Internet Perils.... Author: College point, New York Internet: Canadagoose Internet

Jan 31 2017
Hobbies Discount Team I ordered 3 large inflatable/mechanical flying fish totaling over $119.00 11/6/16 as Christmas gifts...still hadn't received as of 1/11/17! USA Internet Author: Vandalia, Ohio Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Jan 30 2017
Linebarger Googan Blair & Sampson LLP Collection letter for Unpaid Tolls to Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston Texas Author: Belleair, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Linebarger Googan Blair & Sampson LLP Houston, Texas

Jan 30 2017
RGO RESUMES Resume CompanionsRGO Genius I signed up for a free trial which was supposed to cost $2.00. They charges me every month for 11 months without my knowledge $40.75. Delaware Author: Watertown, Connecticut Con Artists: RGO RESUMES Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Hobbies Discount It is on On Facebook too by the same name, Chris Oliver is who send me emails from there On 11/26/16 I ordered 3 flying Shark items for $89.99. I have received emails saying to wait 15 days. then another to wait another 30 days. ?? online I think LA Internet maybe LA Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 28 2017
App Innovators, Dustin Rivest, 535 John Knox Road Manipulative and Deceptive Business Practices Tallahassee Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Knox Landing LLC Tallahassee, Florida

Jan 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered waterproof night vision binoculars. Got crappy regular binoculars. Took 11 weeks! Internet Author: Leesville, Texas Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

21, Report #1352064

Jan 26 2017
OCEANS 11 RV RENTAL AND STORAGE Stewart-Isaiah-Julian-Shane Dilapidated rvs- Scam artist - Liar Wilmington harbor, California Internet Author: Venice , California Camps & Campgrounds: OCEANS 11 RV RENTAL AND STORAGE Internet

22, Report #1351985

Jan 25 2017
Road Dog Transport dba RDT DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Cedar Hill Texas Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Road Dog Transport dba RDT Cedar Hill,

Jan 24 2017
National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) E. Wright. Largo Florida Author: Riverbank, California Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) Largo, Florida

Jan 24 2017
thegiftnecklace I ordered a necklace with my children's names on it asingle mother and it never showed up. I email them and they tell me it's already on the road. Internet
Author: Belgrade , Minnesota Attorney Generals: thegiftnecklace Internet

Jan 24 2017
Evelina Skin Evelina Skin Serum Trial Unauthorized charges for subscription 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Nationwide Author: Summersville, West Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Nationwide