Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 11th Hour Investigations
There may be more reports for "11th Hour Investigations"
For more results perform a general search for "11th Hour Investigations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
24 Hour fitness Bait and Switch Signature, contract fraud carlsbad California Author: lakewood, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour fitness carlsbad, California

Feb 16 2017
worldventure.co.in smriti---aayesha mittal--office goala tower 11th + facebook.com/worldventurecoin-175289380831536591- 8130721408 floor cheated rs 7600--against placement for dubai location--smriti chauhan new delhi---india new delhi Author: Utah Employment Services: worldventure.co.in Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 13 2017
nn investigations dean wright sent me on a £300 investigation home couse with a company became a PI oxford. uk Nationwide Author: Newport, Alabama Security Services: nn investigations Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith 24 hour locksmith Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Thief Cheat Manteca California Author: Manteca, California Neighborhood Services: Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Manteca, California

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Ed Opperman Opperman Investigations Took $500 to investigate an estate after being paid he ignored me and stole my money henderson Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Private Investigators: Ed Opperman henderson, Nevada

Jan 31 2017
SUPEREYE INVESTIGATIONS RAFFI SMILANSKY NOT WHAT HE SEAMS TO BE! ENCINO California
Author: Palmdale, California Private Investigators: SUPEREYE INVESTIGATIONS ENCINO, California

Jan 29 2017
Cichoracki's 24 Hour Auto Repair Charged $103.62 But Could Not Find Out Why Our Truck was Shutting Off Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, NE , Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Cichoracki's 24 Hour Auto Repair Lincoln , Nebraska

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 14 2017
M3 transport i logistika doo DirektorSrđana Pasalic The company pretend to supply us with Wall Clock,1,000pcs DUL-2469 @ Eur.6.29 amounting to Eur.6,290 and after payment was made on Monday 11th July 2016, no goods was shipped and the company could not reply us again. BOSNIA internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Electronic Manufacturers: M3 transport i logistika doo BOSNA,

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Unique Card Services Will not answer emails or answer phone. They left me on hold for over an hour, even after stating I was the next person in line to talk to an agent. Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Unique Card Services Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Hoverflex My son purchased a hover board from hover flex. It worked for about an hour and then would not move at all. I have tried many times to contact the company about this issue and they never answer the phone. They do not respond to emails and have made no effort to correct this issue. Santa Barbara California Author: Frisco, Texas Fitness Consultants: Hoverflex Santa Barbara , California

Dec 28 2016
Snap Audits Snap Audits LLC This company never paid me for an 8 hour job I worked alone. I was told someone would be scheduled to help but that didn't happen. I was then told I would receive the full pay for working myself but nothing.  Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Drug Stores: Snap Audits Internet

Dec 27 2016
24 Hour Fitness lie to get you to sign up Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Dec 25 2016
High class universe I clicked on the link on Facebook and placed an order on December 11th 2016 got the order confirmation email but never received the dog bank but my credit card was charged now my four year old grandson is without a gift at Christmas Internet Author: Lancaster, Kentucky Art Galleries: High class universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
High class universe Spotify Ordered dog bank on December 11th. Received confirmation on December 12th. Emailed to inquire about order on December 22nd. No response and the website is down. CC was charged. Internet Author: Bridgewater , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: High class universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
Maid brigade Matt, Ruth, Eve This company is over charging elderly and anyone for that matter. I worked for this for this company for two and have never seen a business operated like in 37 years. They charge for a hour to two hours of service and most of the houses take no longer than 45 mins with three girls. Let's not forget they are doing this every other week. Most of the customers are in their 70's and 80's. None of their employees are paid by the hour. Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Senior Services: Maid brigade Charleston, South Carolina

Dec 19 2016
24 Hour Fitness You'll have claw marks on your credit card if you attempt to disenroll a family member San Ramon Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada