Your Search | 11th hour investigations

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 14 2017
M3 transport i logistika doo DirektorSrđana Pasalic The company pretend to supply us with Wall Clock,1,000pcs DUL-2469 @ Eur.6.29 amounting to Eur.6,290 and after payment was made on Monday 11th July 2016, no goods was shipped and the company could not reply us again. BOSNIA internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Electronic Manufacturers: M3 transport i logistika doo BOSNA,

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Unique Card Services Will not answer emails or answer phone. They left me on hold for over an hour, even after stating I was the next person in line to talk to an agent. Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Unique Card Services Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Hoverflex My son purchased a hover board from hover flex. It worked for about an hour and then would not move at all. I have tried many times to contact the company about this issue and they never answer the phone. They do not respond to emails and have made no effort to correct this issue. Santa Barbara California Author: Frisco, Texas Fitness Consultants: Hoverflex Santa Barbara , California

Dec 28 2016
Snap Audits Snap Audits LLC This company never paid me for an 8 hour job I worked alone. I was told someone would be scheduled to help but that didn't happen. I was then told I would receive the full pay for working myself but nothing.  Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Drug Stores: Snap Audits Internet

Dec 27 2016
24 Hour Fitness lie to get you to sign up Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Dec 25 2016
High class universe I clicked on the link on Facebook and placed an order on December 11th 2016 got the order confirmation email but never received the dog bank but my credit card was charged now my four year old grandson is without a gift at Christmas Internet Author: Lancaster, Kentucky Art Galleries: High class universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
High class universe Spotify Ordered dog bank on December 11th. Received confirmation on December 12th. Emailed to inquire about order on December 22nd. No response and the website is down. CC was charged. Internet Author: Bridgewater , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: High class universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
Maid brigade Matt, Ruth, Eve This company is over charging elderly and anyone for that matter. I worked for this for this company for two and have never seen a business operated like in 37 years. They charge for a hour to two hours of service and most of the houses take no longer than 45 mins with three girls. Let's not forget they are doing this every other week. Most of the customers are in their 70's and 80's. None of their employees are paid by the hour. Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Senior Services: Maid brigade Charleston, South Carolina

Dec 19 2016
24 Hour Fitness You'll have claw marks on your credit card if you attempt to disenroll a family member San Ramon Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 14 2016
Ryan Davalos with Rebel Marketing Inc. Brand Ambassador position, $35/hour Los Angeles Internet Red Flags Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ryan Davalos with Rebel Marketing Inc. Internet

Dec 07 2016
24 Hour Lock Smith Total Scam- Over Charged Kaysville Utah Author: Kaysville, Utah Customer: 24 Hour Lock Smith Kaysville, Utah

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 04 2016
James Rempel landmark realty Working for a $1.87 an hour. Abbotsford BC Author: Monroe, Michigan Resorts: James Rempel Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
carmonkeys.com Bad Costumer Service, Lying About Shipping, Hold times over an hour. Internet Author: Provo, Utah Auto Parts: carmonkeys.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Blog Talk Radio Took my money for a weekly hourly show and then set up my account sothe hour long prerecorded show would not load or play. Internet
Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Media Outlets: Blog Talk Radio Internet

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Phenix Investigations The staff are unable to properly discuss billing questions. They get rude and defensive when trying to ask questions about fees that were not originally agreed upon in the contract beginning. It appears to be a way for them to make extra money and I feel like I was ripped off, paying way more for the service than it originally was supposed to cost. Indianapolis Indidana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Phenix Investigations Indiana