Your Search | 11th hour investigations

1, Report #1252037

Sep 01 2015
Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Prestige Consolidated Services Steve Watson calls and say I have fraudulent activity against my name and number. They fail to say the name of the company that has filed the report. They say the money need to be paid using Money Gram. New York Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, Virginia City Governments: Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Nationwide

2, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 29 2015
Les Shwab 2 hour wait for nothing Nampa Idaho And of course... Author: nampa, Idaho Employees: Les Shwab Nampa, Idaho

Aug 26 2015
Falcon Investigations NA Scott H Bernstein bounty hunter Scott H Bernstein is a fraud and scam artist Suffern, New York
More Info On Scott Author: , Illinois Questionable Activities: Falcon Investigations NA Suffern, New York

Aug 24 2015
Bernard Investigations Private Investigations Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Bernard Investigations Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 23 2015
One Hour Airconditioning and Heating Super Rip Off Lakeland Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Maintenance Companies: One Hour Airconditioning and Heating Lakeland, Florida

Aug 21 2015
Elevated Scott aka Scott Mcdowell Urban Arts Showcase, Global Assault Mix Tapes, X101Jams This man is a complete liar that used my Brother-in-Laws untimely death to steal money from his friends and family. Money that should have went to his three infant children. NYC Internet
HOW DARE YOU DENY IT?!! Author: Brooklyn, New York Festivals & Event Services: Elevated Scott aka Scott Mcdowell Internet

Aug 20 2015
Gigats They promised a email message within a hour, they promised at least three leads within a hour. Nothing came thru, nothing was delivered, Called and complained and got a voice generated response from a computer. Seems to be nothing but a scam,,, BEWARE,,,do not give any PERSONAL information. Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Gigats Internet

Aug 19 2015
David Alexander Capitol One loan officer I received a phone call from David Alexander telling me I had been approved for a bank loan in the amount of $2500. at a 10% interest and a $95.00 monthly payment. He told me I would have to purchase a pre-paid loading card and load $50.(to make sure it worked) in order to make the monthly payments and that he would have my loan deposited into my account in one hour, obviously that didn't happen, but neither did the call back he wanted with the pre-paid information.  Internet Author: Manor , Texas Loans: David Alexander Capitol One loan officer Internet

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Credit Fix Institution CFF Approved me for a loan with promise of 2 hour account deposit. Ventura California Author: Levittown, New York Loans: Credit Fix Institution Ventura, California

Aug 17 2015
SOLALNTIS LIGHT SPA Cynthia Porter, owner THEY are putting signs up all over our town stating you are going to lose 6 pounds in an hour New Bern, North Carolina Nationwide Author: New Bern, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: SOLALNTIS LIGHT SPA Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Fidelity Worldwide Investment ,'Fidelity', Juan Ly Mr Nicholas Murdock Text you about a job interview offering $35 an hour and $19.50 to train at home! Said they are building an office in Las Vegas Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Fidelity Worldwide Investment ('Fidelity') Internet

Aug 17 2015
doc holidays paid me 56.00 for a weeks worth of pay at $2.13 an hour but didbt pay me my credit card tips that i recieved for that week. counce Tennessee Author: counce, Tennessee Restaurants: doc holidays counce, Tennessee

Aug 15 2015
David John dav57jon people per hour freelancer Internet Author: oxford, Other Desktop Publishing: David John dav57jon Internet

Aug 14 2015
Scott's One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating Lied in their advertising, ripped me off Tampa Author: Tampa, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Scott's One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating Internet

Aug 14 2015
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn 150 Marina Plz. Dunedin FL I made reservation on Friday 8-14-15 and received a call that my daughter was hurt and I had to cancel within a hour after I made the reservation .  Author: Crestview, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn Dunedin, Florida

Aug 13 2015
us cash loan services us cash america loan services they called and said we were approved for a loan for $2500 and that they would deposit it within an hour or two. Nationwide Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Loans: us cash loan services Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
NYC Marshal Alejandro R. Finardo Badge #55 NYC Marshal Took Legal Possession WITHOUT SERVING 72 HOUR NOTICE Corona Park New York
Additional Supporting Evidence Author: New York, New York City Employees: NYC Marshal Alejandro R. Finardo Badge #55 Corona Park, New York

Aug 10 2015
berks county domestic relations they are using an altered pay stub that says I made $9,000 in overtime from last year that came from my kids mother and are charging me almost $900 a month in support I make $8.25 an hour reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: berks county domestic relations reading, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
Johnnys towing and recovery They advertise on line towing services starting at 65 dollars. Also they would be there in15 minutes. After an hour they hooked me up and towed me 2 blocks. They dropped the car and told me 225.00 dollars! I called the next day and they said the65 dollars was just for advertising and didn't include actual towing, just roadside assistance. It's150 dollars just too hook up the car and5 dollars a mile after that. Oswego Illinois ICC regulates private towing in parts of Illinois Author: Park Forest, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys towing and recovery

Aug 04 2015
EURICE NAKAMURA Eurice K. Nakamura, Esq Disrepectful Attorneys, Attorneys do a disservice to the public Carlton Texas
Current Investigations Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Lawyers: EURICE NAKAMURA Carlton , Texas

Aug 03 2015
Grip Cell Phone Insurance Cell Brokerage, LLC 24 hour phone replacement guarantee is fraudulent Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sedona, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Grip Cell Phone Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 27 2015
Global Investigations Ltd A complete ripoff that claims to be a private detective agency Surrey
Dominic Bennett from Global Investigations Ltd threatens me and my former colleagues with obscene language Author: Yerevan, Alabama Private Investigators: Tracing.com, Global Investigations Ltd Surrey,