Your Search | 11th hour investigations

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
carmonkeys.com Bad Costumer Service, Lying About Shipping, Hold times over an hour. Internet Author: Provo, Utah Auto Parts: carmonkeys.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Blog Talk Radio Took my money for a weekly hourly show and then set up my account sothe hour long prerecorded show would not load or play. Internet
Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Media Outlets: Blog Talk Radio Internet

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Phenix Investigations The staff are unable to properly discuss billing questions. They get rude and defensive when trying to ask questions about fees that were not originally agreed upon in the contract beginning. It appears to be a way for them to make extra money and I feel like I was ripped off, paying way more for the service than it originally was supposed to cost. Indianapolis Indidana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Phenix Investigations Indiana

Nov 17 2016
Mark Whitten Flip houses like your hair is on fire, Four hour formula I paid for 3 months of coaching and he only coach me for one month Washington DC Internet Author: Richton, Mississippi Realtors: Mark Whitten Internet

Nov 12 2016
TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT TD BANK TD BANK STOLE OVER 10,000$ FROM ME! CHERRY HILL Nationwide Author: clifton, New Jersey Banks: TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 03 2016
The Deal Empire On 10/08/16 I ordered the slimming belt, the money came out of my account on the 11th and I have yet to receive the product. I tried contacting via email address and it was returned inbox fulled. Brooklyn New York Author: VERBENA, Alabama Weightloss Programs: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 02 2016
Grand Canyon University Former Student at Grand Canyon University they Offer Bachelors Degree Programs that only take 30 Courses to complete each Course is 4 Credits at a cost of $475.00 per Credit Hour Including E-Books traditionally it Takes 60 Courses to receive a Bachelor at 3 Credit Hour giving a total 120 Credits , Grand Canyon University is a Complete Rip Off and do not inform Students of this situation, their Marketing Strategies is to hide this from as many Students as they can while the US Dept, of Education or FAFSA continues to offer Money for this University and Students graduate with a $40,000.00+ and that is Online Students at the Campus $60,000.00+ than they are not able to pay their Loan back to the Government. No wonder we are in Such a Financial Mess in the US today!!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
E-Investigations Erik Mora E-Investigations did not pay me for services rendered. Ventura, California Texas
Thank you! Author: Abilene, Texas tempdir: E-Investigations Ventura, Ca 93003, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 13 2016
Oz 24 Hour Locksmiths Prices Misleading Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Personal Services: Oz 24 Hour Locksmiths Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
invitations homes invitations homes of Atlanta sandy springs I RENTED A HOME FROM INVITATIONS HOMES 2013 STAYED THERE ABOUT TWO YEARS RECIVED A LETTER THAT AUGUST PAYMENT WAS'NT RECIVED, I CALLED THE COMPANY , I STATED THAT THE PAYMENT WAS PAID, TALKED TO MR HOWARD , TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD BE THERE IN HIS OFFICE WITHIN AN HOUR WITH THE MONEY ORDER RECEIPTS THAT I PAID WAS VERY RUDE WHEN IGOT THERE SHOWED HIM THE MONEY ORDERS RECEIPTS FOR 1,165 HE STATED WELL YOU BETTER TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, SO I CALLED WESTERN UNION ABOUT THE MONEY ORDER STATED THAT WAS NEVER CASHED, CALLED MR HOWARD TO LET HIM KNOW THEY DID'NT CASH THEM, COULD YOU WORK WITH ME UNTIL TWO WEEK TO RECIVE THE MONEY HE STATED I NEEDED TO PAY TODAY, SO HE SENT ME SEPTEMBER PAYMENT BACK. WOULD'NT WORK WITH ME AT ALL.  LYNDIA WASHINGTON sandy springs Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Legal Services: invitations homes sandy springs ga , Georgia

16, Report #1332057

Oct 07 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Arrived less than one hour after reserving a room there. Checked in and gave them my credit card for payment . We got the Lighthouse condo. When we went up the stairs to the room we already. Had doubts as the indoor outdoor carpet on the stairs to the room was filthy and torn. The room was good size condo but there were stains on the furniture that nobody in our party would sit on. Pets had been in this room which we were not for warned of. We couldn't stay. When I went back to the desk and told them we couldn't stay they would not refund my money. Gold Beach Oregon Author: Newcastle , California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Nationwide

17, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide

18, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide

19, Report #1331991

Oct 06 2016
The Best Deodorant in the World Thebestdeodorantintheworld.com Joshua Order NEVER Shipped, Payed for EXPRESS SHIPPING. Nobody returns calls or emails. Nationwide
Responded within an hour Author: California Beauty Products: The Best Deodorant in the World Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
TIGER LOCKSMITH OZ LOCKS INC 24 HOUR LOCKSMITH RIP OFF Internet
This is a long-running locksmith scam - nationwide Author: YONKERS, New York Locksmiths: TIGER LOCKSMITH Internet

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 21 2016
Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. Deliberate claims mishandling and delays, client-skewed investigations Scottsdale Arizona Author: Georgetown, Texas Consumer Services: Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 14 2016
allstate investigations 94thruth.com the ripoff team Internet Author: bound brook, New Jersey Private Investigators: allstate investigations Internet

Sep 13 2016
Bond Investigations, Inc Dorian Bond info@bondinvestigations.com Failed to provide any information on case phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Bond Investigations, Inc Dorian Bond phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2016
BlueFoot Pirate Adventures Slimy Pirates, Indeed! Rip Off's.. Should have known better Fort Lauderdale Florida 24 HOUR NO CANCELATION OR RESCHEDULING POLICY Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Festivals & Event Services: BlueFoot Pirate Adventures Fort Lauderdale, Florida