Your Search | 11th hour investigations

Oct 06 2015
Todd M Wittmann Todd M Wittmann, Paralegal and investigations Con man, disbarred Oklahoma attorney sucking Utah out their hard earned Money Orem Internet
Author: logan, Utah Legal Services: Todd M Wittmann Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
Accent Investigations John C. White He was supposed to find a ex-POA to find my stuff from my other house, boat, etc. Stevens Point Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Private Investigators: Accent Investigations Internet

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Don't forget to file your FTC report at Federal Trade Commission. about egumball Author: Jacksboro, Tennessee Search Engine Optimization: eGumball Inc. Irvine, California

Sep 23 2015
Don Myers FBI Private Investigator Don Myers10-4 PI Private Investigations Scammer! Don Myers Doubled my fee at the end without my authorization for additional work done! Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Private Investigators: Don Myers FBI Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sep 23 2015
Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Dr. Scola UNGENUINE, UNETHICAL, THEIVES Kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Kendall, Florida

Sep 16 2015
Scott's One Hour Air Conditioning One Hour A/C Total Scam Artist! Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Scott's One Hour Air Conditioning Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Worthpoint Antiques The WorthPoint Team (877) 481-5750 Signed up for free trial, next day tricked me into subscription, caught it within an hour, cancelled, explained what happened, mistake, several emails, still charged me Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Antiques & Second-hand: Worthpoint Antiques Internet

Sep 07 2015
American Camera Company  Got the same spill as the other guy. He said I need the 6 hour battery, and the camera did not come with a battery or charger. After getting me to agree to purchase the battery and charger. I had to give my credit card for the purchase. He said I would get the camera in 5 to 7 days . Did not get a shipping notice and no tracking number or carrier provided.  Internet Where I Am Now Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Cameras & Video: American Camera Company Internet

Sep 06 2015
Any Hour Plumbing Any Hour Electric-Plumbing-Heating and Air Charged $976.00 for a repair which should have cost under $600.00 Orem Utah Author: West Valley , Utah Plumbing: Any Hour Plumbing Orem, Utah
12, Report #1252037

Sep 01 2015
Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Prestige Consolidated Services Steve Watson calls and say I have fraudulent activity against my name and number. They fail to say the name of the company that has filed the report. They say the money need to be paid using Money Gram. New York Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, Virginia City Governments: Department of Financial Fraud Investigations Nationwide
13, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 29 2015
Lesley A. Taylor MD Lesley Alexandria Taylor My Negative Experience with Dr. Lesley A. Taylor, MD: Breast Ongologist (CA) Duarte California
Matter In Further Investigations Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Lesley A. Taylor MD Duarte, California

Aug 29 2015
Les Shwab 2 hour wait for nothing Nampa Idaho And of course... Author: nampa, Idaho Employees: Les Shwab Nampa, Idaho

Aug 28 2015
Leslie A. Taylor, MD My Negative Experience with Dr. Leslie A. Taylor Duarte California
Up coming Investigations Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Doctors: Leslie A. Taylor, MD Duarte, California

Aug 26 2015
Falcon Investigations NA Scott H Bernstein bounty hunter Scott H Bernstein is a fraud and scam artist Suffern, New York
More Info On Scott Author: , Illinois Questionable Activities: Falcon Investigations NA Suffern, New York

Aug 24 2015
Bernard Investigations Private Investigations Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Bernard Investigations Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 23 2015
One Hour Airconditioning and Heating Super Rip Off Lakeland Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Maintenance Companies: One Hour Airconditioning and Heating Lakeland, Florida

Aug 21 2015
Elevated Scott aka Scott Mcdowell Urban Arts Showcase, Global Assault Mix Tapes, X101Jams This man is a complete liar that used my Brother-in-Laws untimely death to steal money from his friends and family. Money that should have went to his three infant children. NYC Internet
HOW DARE YOU DENY IT?!! Author: Brooklyn, New York Festivals & Event Services: Elevated Scott aka Scott Mcdowell Internet

Aug 20 2015
Gigats They promised a email message within a hour, they promised at least three leads within a hour. Nothing came thru, nothing was delivered, Called and complained and got a voice generated response from a computer. Seems to be nothing but a scam,,, BEWARE,,,do not give any PERSONAL information. Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Gigats Internet

Aug 19 2015
David Alexander Capitol One loan officer I received a phone call from David Alexander telling me I had been approved for a bank loan in the amount of $2500. at a 10% interest and a $95.00 monthly payment. He told me I would have to purchase a pre-paid loading card and load $50.(to make sure it worked) in order to make the monthly payments and that he would have my loan deposited into my account in one hour, obviously that didn't happen, but neither did the call back he wanted with the pre-paid information.  Internet Author: Manor , Texas Loans: David Alexander Capitol One loan officer Internet

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Credit Fix Institution CFF Approved me for a loan with promise of 2 hour account deposit. Ventura California Author: Levittown, New York Loans: Credit Fix Institution Ventura, California