11TH HOUR INVESTIGATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 11th Hour Investigations
There may be more specific results for "11th Hour Investigations"
For more specific results for "11th Hour Investigations"
Showing 1-25 of 2,571 Found Reports For more specific results for "11th Hour Investigations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Paravex/Enduro Test They stole money from my account. Neither I or my husband have ever even heard about these people. When I contacted them, they refused to refund my money. The put me on hold for an hour, never returning to the call. So I did this. Thank you for submitting your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Based on the information you have given us, we believe the following links to our consumer website may be helpful to you: I am about to bring the heat. I have no idea who skimmed my card, but they won't get away with it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Farmers Branch, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Paravex/Enduro Test Arizona

Jul 27 2017
JustFly JustFly.com JustFly travel JustFly 4 hour cancellation SCAM Internet Author: Mexico, Missouri Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seekverify I paid a charge of 1.00 within 23 hours was charged 39.95. I called to,complain and was rudely told that it was for 24 hour period only. I received no report and the information was inaccurate. Please post so other people do not fall victim to the scam! New York Internet
Re: SeekVerify.com Author: Sibley, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Seekverify Internet

Jul 23 2017
classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning will not honor waqrranty, technicians keep giving different excuses for a two year old unit failure ,service calls are excessive virginia beach Virginia Author: chesapeake, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning virginia beach, Virginia

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 12 2017
The Cheesecake Factory Female manager Rude ,over priced ,happy hour sign was deceitful Danbury Connecticut Author: Middlebury, Connecticut Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory Connecticut

Jul 12 2017
Psychic Readings by Valentina Zelda stated that she could make my boyfriend come back home in 1 hour. She took $2500 from me with no results. Miami Internet Author: Darlington, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Valentina Internet

Jul 11 2017
24 Hour Virtual MD, Steven Goldberg, Sonia Russell, Robin Darnell Fraudulent company, fraudulent practices. Steven Goldberg convicted felon. Non-payment for MD services BOCA RATON Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: 24 Hour Virtual MD BOCA RATON, Florida

Jul 09 2017
iCDC college ICDC college I was sign up for a diploma in accountancy with the promise I was going to get a job making $15 per hour if i signed up with ICDC college which never happened. They signed some student loans which filed on my behalf. This happened in 2008 and Til this moment I never found a job with their diploma... they took like $7000 and left me a stedent debt with AES which keep harassing me for the debtLos Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Social Services: iCDC college Los Angeles , California

Jul 08 2017
Plumbing 911 $520.00 an hour Leeds Alabama Author: PELL CITY, Alabama Maintenance Companies: Plumbing 911 Leeds, Alabama

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jun 30 2017
24 hour field services- Chris Dorpat, Chris Dorpat, Joe Dorpat Fraud; Breech of contract maple grove Minnesota Author: cannon falls, Minnesota Property Management: 24 hour field services- Chris Dorpat maplr grove, Minnesota

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 18 2017
Justfly.com Lucy (screams and pounds #s at you) andLloyd (is it a coincidence that they have the same initial -- and is he really a supervisor with no additional information 52 minutes later?) Ripoff, Cancelled but not Refunded, hour of my life wasted, Don't Care Internet Author: federal way, Washington Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Jun 16 2017
Lake County Towing LLC 24-hour service Clermont Mike Mike Kelly Rico Andrew Scott Jazmine these are all the top dogs of the company used to work for them Wildwood Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Auto Towing: Lake County Towing LLC 24-hour service Clermont Mike Clearmont,

Jun 13 2017
Radiator Express Manahawkin New Jersey Place an order with Radiator Express the same day 1 hour later via Mike the administrator stated the radiator required special inlet and Outlet openings that are screwed into the radiator functionality would not be possible in any event. I instructed MI Capt. Miscommunication Manahawkin New Jersey Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Radiator Express Manahawkin New Jersey Manahawkin, New Jersey

Jun 12 2017
Luxurious Skin So i bought this from a facebook ad. It was a 14 day free trial except for the shipping cost. I ordered the product on May 28th, and received it on June 2nd. Today is the 11th of June, and I got an email saying that they have charged my card $99 each. It' Scam Luxurious Skin Rancho Cucamonga California Author: STOCKTON, California Miscellaneous Companies: Luxurious Skin Rancho Cucamonga , California

Jun 04 2017
Tims auto Recently sold to Findlay auto i went to Tims for an oil change and have a noise checked under my car. a man came from behind the counter and said i will have to. pay $130. for partial hour. no matter how long it takes. he kept my bill seperate and when done. they had only tightened 2 bolts. charged me $130.Same men as changed my oil tightened the bolts changed my oil. Is it. because i am old? prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Tims auto prescott , Arizona

Jun 01 2017
GE Capital Finance Mcimetro access transmission servicesdavid cooper 1 of 1,362 Expand all Print all In new window Loan Requested Approval Inbox x GE-CAPITAL 12:07 PM (1 hour ago) to me Hello, Congratulation!! Your Loan Application has been successfully approved for $5000 By Our Company GE Capital Finance. To get this Loan, You do not pay any Upfront Payment. Fund would be credited into 45 minutes and your loan Approval ID, GE-10480 Total Loan Approval: $5000 Loan Amount: $5000 Monthly Payment: 165.00 Loan Term: 36 Months Your First Payment of 165.00 will be debited on May 2017 Once the Loan proceeds are available in your Bank Account, You can also begin making manual loan payments. There is no fee or penalty for making early payment on your loan, and you may make payment at any time. Complete Your Verification Part for Fund is going to Right hand and you are correct person to get this loan. Your loan Manager is available on Direct Line Number 1707-225-0918 Napa California Author: ST. Helens, Oregon Loans: GE Capital Finance Internet

May 27 2017
Patricia Norton Birdmother They did not pay me for thousands of hour work, or using my work Hudson, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Patricia Norton Hudson, , Florida

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 20 2017
One Hour Air conditioning & Heating Technician : Zachary, M Henderson Nevada Author: Stanton, California Electrical Services: One Hour Air conditioning & Heating Henderson, Nevada

May 19 2017
HLA Investigations Hap Ames, Harold Ames Private Investigator Yucca valley California Author: Spring, Texas Private Investigators: HLA Investigations Yucca valley, California