11TH HOUR INVESTIGATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 11th Hour Investigations
There may be more specific results for "11th Hour Investigations"
For more specific results for "11th Hour Investigations"
Showing 1-25 of 2,547 Found Reports For more specific results for "11th Hour Investigations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 19 2017
HLA Investigations Hap Ames, Harold Ames Private Investigator Yucca valley California Author: Spring, Texas Private Investigators: HLA Investigations Yucca valley, California

May 18 2017
Paul Blackford Blackford Investigations Complete Scam Artist Newport Beach California Author: Carefree, Arizona Adoption Agencies: Paul Blackford Newport Beach, California

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 16 2017
intime investigations ltd leon hart useless and deceiving company London UK london Author: london, Alabama Liars: intime investigations ltd Nationwide

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 11 2017
FA FINDERS PLANTATION Florida LEVI CAREERS BEWARE! PAID 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR NEVER PAID PLACEMENT FEE Plantation Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Telemarketing Companies: FA FINDERS PLANTATION FL Plantation, Florida

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas

May 05 2017
Check services Saying they are investigations and coming to arrest me for money owed from 2012 which I don't .. saying I have a court date & they were very rude & cursing and making threats they had my social security number I reported the call to authorities in Florida cause that's where they said the court date was until I told them I don't live there anymore they would not release any information about where the were located and there number is a google number definitely a scam. Beware Florida phone number Nationwide Author: Mahwah , New Jersey Cash Services: Check services Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Andrew Fisher Investigations Andy Fisher Private Investigator Scam Weatherford Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Private Investigators: Andrew Fisher Investigations Weatherford, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Walshin Investigations -Owner Linda Walshin Linda Walshin of Walshin Investigations uses illegal methods to acquire information. Pleasant Hill, California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Private Investigators: Walshin Investigations Pleasant Hill,, California

Apr 25 2017
Kstylesallday.com Ordered comforter set for 65.00 March 11th and never heard anything from them. There is no phone number. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Bed & Bath: Kstylesallday.com Internet

Apr 14 2017
Global Services Beth 8882400812 Calls every hour and says it is a personal matter Memphis Tn Author: Brandenburg, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Global Services Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
schumann Financials after one hour, brad sloop asked for initial to computer web site Plantation Florida Author: Sabetha, Kansas Internet Services: schumann Financials Plantation , Florida

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 11 2017
Quik Park Lincoln Center Parking Garage Advertised $5 any half hour at the entrance, charged $44 for 2 hours when we left New York New York
Really?? Author: New York, New York Parking Garages: Quik Park New York, New York

Apr 08 2017
Allstate Insurance Allstate Agent Kevin Saddler, LUTCF Exclusive Agent / Personal Financial Representative T: 360-253-6355 F: 360-896-2268 9401 NE Covington Road #104 Vancouver, Washington 98662Brian Olson,Senior Claim Service Analyst-Special Investigations Unit,PacWest LIARS!!!!i Pay high priced premiums and I am getting delayed, run around, mistreated, lied to, poor customer service, rude Allstate, vancouver Washington
Author: vancouver, Washington Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Apr 04 2017
Kihara Kimachia ,peopleperhour.com/freelancer/kihara/business-consultant/208189 Kihara Kimachia is a Business Consultant who takes work from clients from peope per hour and never dilvers back work bad ethics and after getting payed he doesnt coninue his job. If you are buyind and of business plans or any kind of studys be aqarde from Kimkay or kihara kimachia he does dosent dilver and he does dirty jobs be aware from him. Nairobi Nationwide
Fake Report/Retaliation Author: Kuwait, Alabama Business Consultants: Kihara Kimachia Nationwide

Apr 01 2017
24 hour fitness charging me for another subscription after cancellation houston Texas Gees Author: Houston, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness houston, Texas

Mar 30 2017
24 Hour Fitness Fraudulently Stole Money Denver Colorado 24 Hour Fitness Supports Stealing Author: Denver, Colorado Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness Denver, Colorado

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet

Mar 16 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
us Attorney General investigations wrongful death suits med mal practice and more Author: Michigan Misc. Health Specialists: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek , Michigan

25, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming