Your Search | 11th hour investigations

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 29 2016
Sutton psychic She promised me that if I paid her in cash she would bring my lover back with in an hour I was vulnerable and in a bad place in believed her afterward she wanted additional $5000 in cash she's a fraud she tell me if I wasn't happy I will get my money back and now she does not answer my phone calls New York New York Author: New York , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Dutton NY

Jan 28 2016
CIS Worldwide Government Investigations A Grand Rip-Off Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: CIS Worldwide Internet

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 26 2016
24 hour Fitness Pushing out Lifetime Members by closing Sport and Active Gyms San Bernardino Nationwide Author: Grand Terrace, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support = lying thieving incompetent computer technicians Los Angeles, California Even though we have performed hours of services, per the customers request on May 13th , we have quickly refunded the full amount of $79.99 which customer paid to us on May 11th. This hardly qualifie Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

8, Report #1282008

Jan 24 2016
Blue Systems investigations RIPPED ME OFF FOR $5,000 DOLLARS Santa Ana California Author: Yorba Linda , California Private Investigators: Blue Systems investigations Santa Ana, California

Jan 21 2016
24 Hour Fitness Reneging on Promotional Lifetime Rate Round Rock Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Meritline.com Meritline.com / Merax.com Meritline refusing to refund monies owed on item never received. Timeline: I ordered a new set of PC Speakers on November 11th 2015. Order #3-0101-3873 Due to an error with Paypal, my ship-to address was incorrect. Meritline Shipped the item to the old address (I no longer lived at that address) The real estate agent listing the house returned the item to Ontrac. City of Industry California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Meritline.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
AAA Storage LLC Eagle Nest StorageAddress: 4230 North Farm to Market 565 Road, Baytown, Texas 77523 Over Charging for Move out, When Unit was left Cleaner that Rented in 2009, They Charged us $175.00, Because the Concrete Floor was White, after mopping with water and Fabuloso, Paid for If you are one of our exclusive business storage customers then you will receive extended gate access which is customized to suit you, Locked us out after Paying $25.00 Extra a Month for 24 Hour Access. Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Storage & Self Storage: AAA Storage LLC Baytown, Texas

Jan 17 2016
SwagSupply-Supplied I ordered shoes from these guys the 11th of Dec. for $230dollars and the money was taken from my account immediately.OR Oregon Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: SwagSupply-Supplied OR, Oregon

Jan 16 2016
FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Bureau of Investigations They raided my house, searched my land and FOUND NOTHING! Lawton Nationwide
Rights slightly suspended? Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Government: FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
AT&T Someone got on my account + ATT promised to investigate In 48 hours. NADA but attitude from customer service (1 hour on phone and chat) Nationwide Author: Gulf Breeze, FL, Florida Computer Fraud: AT&T

Jan 12 2016
SML Group LTD. Chambers Edwards everything seemed legit; $15/hour training pay and $35/hour thereafter; company wanted to send check for me to deposit and then funds will be available for me to purchase necessary tools to start training fka mini office, Internet Really? Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: SML Group LTD. Internet

Jan 12 2016
Vivint APX Alarms Trying to cancel my contract ~ spent almost an hour on the line NO LUCK! Provo, Utah Author: Xenia, Ohio Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 12 2016
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: 24 hour wristbands Richmond, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Kami shade Canceled my order Dec 6th have not received my refund and it is January 11th, 2016. could not get my dress shipped to me in time so I tried to see if I could get expreds shipping the express shipping cost almost as much as the dress, so I canceled my order the next day. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Kami shade Internet

Jan 08 2016
24 hour Fitness pre-paid membership fraud, dishonest business practice Yorba Linda Nationwide Author: Yorba Linda, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,

Jan 04 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hour fitness increased prices on lifetime membership, breach of contract San Ramon Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Body by bijhan I paid for 12 sessions. The trainer was 30 to 45 minuts late or sometimes never showed up. I asked for a refund and he just kept telling he would owe me more sessions, but consistently was a no show or would be up 45 minutes late for a hour session. Carson City Nevada Author: dayton, Nevada Health Spas: Body by bijhan Carson City , Nevada

Jan 02 2016
quicklocksmith247.com false advertising lied over the phone over an hour late after he said he'd be there in 35 mins Internet Author: Norcross , Georgia Maintenance Companies: quicklocksmith247.com Internet

Jan 01 2016
tdk comfort systems inc approx $400.00 an hour labor chino valley Arizona Author: prescott, Arizona Builders & Contractors: tdk comfort systems inc chino valley , Arizona

Dec 28 2015
The Grout Medic, Allan Peters I received an estimate from Allan Peters for repairing grout for a leaking tub. I was given an estimate of $843.26 and told that with cleaning, grout and replacing loose tiles, the job would take about four hours. The person who came to perform the work was done in an hour and forty five minutes. When I questioned the $400+ hourly charge, I was told I needed to speak with Mr. Peters. I paid the charge via credit card and called Mr. Peters to inquire. When I questioned him about the bill, he said estimates are based on job, not time and then HUNG UP ON ME! In addition to ripping me off, he is a cowardly and unprofessional businessperson. Nationwide Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Bed & Bath: Grout Medic/Allan Peters Nationwide