Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab
There may be more reports for "1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab"
For more results perform a general search for "1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
STELLAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MEMPHIS STELLAR PROPERTY- NIGHTMARE ON REDFORD AVE- DISGUISED AS LANDLORDS YET STELLAR PROPERTY MGMT ARE THIEVES & MONSTER'S HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT! MEMPHIS, TN & SURROUNDING AREAS TENNESSEE Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Real Estate Services: STELLAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MEMPHIS

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
Shane Dayman Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons, Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Brad Dayman, Shane Bradly Dayman, Shane Brad, Brad Shane, Non-Payment of Wages, Harrassment, Sexual Harrassment, Non payment of taxes to CRA, Chase BC, Golden BC, Peace River, Edmonton AB, Nationwide Author: golden , Alabama Restaurants: Shane Dayman Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Quick Fix Phone Repairs Muhammed Saeed5700 73rd Ave NoMinneapolis MN 554291-678-300-4520 Faulty repair, junk parts, cell phone repair Maplewood Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Quick Fix Phone Repairs Maplewood, Minnesota

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 13 2017
sherry idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com U.S. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Skin Care: sherry, idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
Zanu anti-aging cream/ REJUVENEM instant lifting eye serum RIP OFF CREAM, STINK AND DOES NOT WORK. 204 37th ave n, suite 431 st pete fl 33704 Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Zanu anti-aging cream/ REJUVENEM Internet

Feb 10 2017
Lux Style International LUX STYLE International is running a deceptive, scam business! Odense Denmark Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Mail Order: Lux Style International Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Chris Robinson Chris Robninson. Chris Robinson Motivation. Chris motivation and counselling. Stand Tall. Starstruck Entertainment, int. o3 CHRIS ROBINSON 100% scammer, con artist vancouver, toronto, calgary Internet
Author: port moody, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Chris Robinson Internet

Feb 06 2017
United-Financial-Services-LLC 904- 647-8175United Financial, LLC.4 years in business1771 Edgewood Ave W Ste 7Jacksonville, Florida 32208-7208 EMAILSee More Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 01/13/2015Business Started: 04/25/2013Business Started Locally: 04/25/2013Business Incorpor Check Scams Jacksonville Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Wanted Criminals: United-Financial-Services-LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Yellow Pages Group Unscrupulous sales tactics, incompetence Calgary Alberta
Author: Nationwide Internet Marketing Companies: Yellow Pages Group Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
NameJet Fraudualnt Credit Card Charge for Auction of unknown domain Kirkland Washington Author: Calgary, Alberta Internet Services: NameJet Kirkland, Washington

Feb 02 2017
LuxStyle international This company is a scam. Trying to collect money from customers. I have same experience but on my side is i did not receive any item from mail. This company should be sued. LuxStyle us a scam!!! Denmark Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle international Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Garden Vesta 11950 SW GardenVesta T They took money out of my checking account last month. I bought a phone at Target and that is where they got my information. Portland, Organ South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: GardenVesta Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Columbus international escrow services Lyle Williams Timeshare sales internationallly NOT they rip you off 405 Lexington Ave New York, New York Internet
Author: San Diego, California Banks: Columbus international escrow services

Jan 31 2017
stevieandbeanpaperie Stephanie Krahn scam, fraud, refund Calgary Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia On-Line Business: stevieandbeanpaperie Internet

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 30 2017
Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Dale LindseyDonald Burks Company Tax ID on 2/27/13: 45-3973710 Took $35,000 to drill and test Mahalitc#1 well API no. 42-089-32694, never even disturbed grass then vanished Richardson Texas Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: Miscellaneous Companies: Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Richardson, Texas

Jan 30 2017
nu wave oven got 5/16 in warrenty have to pay handling and shipping for crack clear dome 22 and 13 . what a rip ,second one done this crack less then year Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: nu wave oven Nationwide

Giftedlilones Barbara rocha Nationwide
Author: Calgary, Arizona Attorney Generals: Giftedlilones Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

25, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide