Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Ave legal services Representative: Angela Brumfield fraud claim Los Angeles California Internet Author: La Mesa, California Collection Agencies: Ave legal services Internet

Sep 20 2016
Lifemates/ Elite Singles Canada Corporation aka Lifemates is a scam. Head Office Ontario Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Dating Services: Lifemates Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 17 2016
Rejuvenem Wrinkle Reducer, Eye Serum charge scam 204 37th ave n, suite 431 st pete fl 33704 Internet Author: Haltom City, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Rejuvenem Internet

Sep 14 2016
sw garden place Vesta corporation MONEY TAKEN FROM CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION 11950 SW Garden Pl, Tigard, oregon
Author: Gosport, Indiana Telephones: sw garden place Oregon

Sep 14 2016
John San-Doh Lok or John Lok (((REDACTED))) West 12 Ave, Vancouver, BC, WARNING, FRAUD, VIOLATIONS OF CITY LAW vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Lodging: John San-Doh Lok vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 11 2016
XPO Logistics DO_NOT_APPLY / WE_OFFER_NO_MILES Joplin Missouri Miles updated as of 09/13/16 Author: Joplin, Missouri Trucking Companies: XPO Logistics Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Budget Brakes, Charlott AVE Nashville TN 37209 Not Honorable, Denied Guarantee, Rude Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Budget Brakes, Charlott AVE Nashville TN 37209 Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 03 2016
Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Security and Investigations company located in 550 Fennell Ave E, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8V 4S9 http://www.aimgroupinc.net and www.fortitudesys.com are one and the same/ Guy Babcock/ Guy Sanderson Babcock Falls Church, VA 22040 Virginia
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Employment Services: Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Falls Church, VA 22040, Virginia

Aug 31 2016
Suntrust Bank Florida Profit Corporation SUN TRUST CORPFiling InformationDocument NumberP14000032651FEI/EIN NumberN/ADate Filed04/10/2014StateFLStatusACTIVEPrincipal Address28705 SW 132 AVE # 103HOMESTEAD, FL 33033Mailing Address28705 SW 132 AVE # 103 Outrageous Overdraft Fees Temple Terrace Florida
Isn't That Terrible! Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Temple Terrace, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Radiant Skin serum Luxcious youth Advertised product as eye and skin rejuvinating but the product is nothing like it is discribed. It was supposed to be a trial for 4.95 for 15 days and account was billed in 13 days. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Eye Care: Radiant Skin serum Internet

Aug 30 2016
Monroe Tire and Muffler Monroe Tire and Muffler Told me they culdn't figure out how to fix breaks, then broke wiper cover and radiator grill/bumper Milwaukee South 27th Street College Ave Wisconsin
Author: franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Monroe Tire and Muffler Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Michelin Joness Cameron Real Estate Job offer email from Michelin Joness of Cameron Real Estate. Requesting personal info. Calgary Internet Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Employers: Michelin Joness Internet

Aug 29 2016
Car outlet Total Finance , sales rep Teresa Mendoza in Melrose Park, IL , Car Outlet repair shop on Archer Ave, Chicago IL Consumer fraud and malicious attempt to sell and mislead customers in driving a unsafe vechicals that are not inspected binding consumers in arbritration clauses. Melrose Park Illinois Author: Northlake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Car outlet Melrose Park, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Emergency Pest Patrol Emergency Pest Patrol Tampa, 4501 Clewis Ave , Tampa Florida 33610-7335 ( emergencypestpatrol.com ) Theft, stole, Tampa Florida Answer Author: Holiday, Florida Pest Control: Emergency Pest Patrol Tampa, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Pierce Property Management PPM Getting rid of a tennant for NO reason after 13 1/2 years Prescott Valley Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Pierce Property Management Prescott, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Smart Tint Will Sharp Smart Tint, Inc.1001 Hawkins Ave #101Lake Grove, NY 11755 Phone: 866-986-9299Mmcleod@smarttint.com Smart Tint took my money and gave me a defective product Stoney Brook Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Tres Amigos World Imports Tres Amigos Furniture (Tucson) Buyer Beware: Poor Quality & Dismal Customer Service Tucson Arizona Author: Calgary, Alberta Furniture & Furnishings: Tres Amigos World Imports Tucson, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
JoyTutus Issyzone Power Mirror Switch for F150 F250 F350 Windstar Escort F65Z-17B676-AB 901-319 Internet
Author: Canton, Michigan Auto Parts: JoyTutus Internet

Aug 23 2016
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet