1220 13 AVE SW, CALGARY, AB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab
There may be more specific results for "1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab"
For more specific results for "1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
sofwareaeinc softwareaeinc 4219 muscatel ave rosemead, ca 91770 Discount Software Online | One Stop Software Shop | SoftwareAuinc ... rosemead California
Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Software: sofwareaeinc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Jody's Secret It said that I should be getting my order within 4-6 weeks. It's been 10 weeks since I last ordered it. Tried emailing, never respond back. I can see the website is not functioning anymore. Internet Author: Calgary, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Jody's Secret Charged for items that were never shipped Nationwide Author: Calgary, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Honesty has prevailed, refund received. Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 16 2017
Collectors PBA John Goldstien John Goldstein of Las Vegas charged me $1500 on 12/24/13 for insurance on stamps he was selling for me to someone in China. As soon as he got the money he no longer answered my calls. It is as if he fell off the face of the earth Las Vegas Nevada Author: Emmetsburg, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Collectors PBA Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Hash Rate Store, Alfred Chan Failed to deliver electronics fully paid for, and refused to respond to all emails. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Calgary, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Hash Rate Store Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 15 2017
Willy Walt Printing 204 37th Ave N #424 • St. Petersburg, FL 33704 Jessica LIED and said she would make sure my order was a custom order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Myrtyle Beach, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Willy Walt Printing St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 15 2017
freeseetv frog tv frog nowflashlight.biz scam rip off terrible liars Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: freeseetv frog Internet

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
2nd Chance Investment Group: rebuttal Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
K&N ENGINEERING INC Refund policy , i ordered a K&N cai kit on 7/31/17 I never opened the box and called for RGN 8/1 RIVERSIDE California K&N Reund Status Author: reno, Nevada Auto Parts: K&N ENGINEERING INC RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 14 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latestfashions6312 SW Capitol Hwy#421Portland OR 97239 Survey interrupted my internet transaction with Congratulations. Scammed me with $100+ handbag which I did not order and won't credit my account Portland, OR internet Author: Spotswood, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: CS-Fashion.net Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 13 2017
Chase Bank Chargeback not pursued against retailer that fraudulently charged my credit card more than 60 days ago Nationwide Question Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

18, Report #1392089

Aug 11 2017
Phoenix Financial LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC PO Box 361450 Indianapolis, IN 46236-1450; ONPHXF01 PO Box 1022 Wixom, MI 48393-1022; Phoenix Financial Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC8902 Otis Ave, Ste 103 AIndianapolis, IN 46216-1077 The Ole Switch and Bait Trick Indianapolis Indiana Author: Boston, Massachusetts Emergency Medical Services: Phoenix Financial LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

19, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

20, Report #1391954

Aug 11 2017
WSFS Bank 500 Delaware Ave Wilmington DE 19805 Customer Service at WSFS leave much to be desired! Wilmington Delaware Author: Greenville, Delaware Banks: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
ParaTest PO Box 319 2215 Steels Ave WNorth York, Ontario855 765 7911also1607 Bailey AvenueBuffalo, NY 14212 Two bogus Testosterone boosting supplements: ParaTest & Endovex Buffalo, NY 14212 Internet
Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: ParaTest Internet

Aug 09 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a bra on 6/13/17 and got a confirmation email but never received the merchandise unknown Internet Author: canfield, Ohio Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 09 2017
Neuro Revive My husband died 13 days after signing - sero refund MESA California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Neuro Revive MESA, California

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas