Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Jul 25 2016
skinfresh 2day Dermafi Charge for item that was cancelled, but they had given me the incorrect email to terminate my order and any future charges. 5210 Stark Ave Ashtabula, OH 44004 Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: skinfresh 2day Internet

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2016
PuraVida Lifstyles PVL Lifestyles Destinations, Sunset Royal Resort, Pure Life Lifestyles, Sunbay Travel High Pressure Rip Off Fast Talking Missrepresenters Cancun Quintaroo Author: Edmonton, AB, Alberta Travel Services: PuraVida Lifstyles Cancun, Mexico

Jul 25 2016
Pureline ,FORSKOLIN, PURELINEFORSKOLINPure Line ForskolinShipping out of New Jersey, New York, CTAddresses out of Floriday PURELINE FORSKOLIN 3201 W. Hillsborough Ave Florida Nationwide Author: Glen Aubrey, New York Weightloss Programs: Pureline (FORSKOLIN) Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
Sleepy's 10022 selling used mattresses with legal tags cut off. Ignoring legal fines and sanctions /sleepy's at 969 3rd ave. New York ignored obvious signs I was sold a used mattress and manager seems to take pleasure in it. New York New York Author: New York, New York Mattress Manufactures: Sleepy's New York, New York

Jul 22 2016
SW Engines aka Southwest Engines Bait and Switch Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Freeport, New York Car Parts & Accessories: SW Engines Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
GEO HOLIDAY 13 years ago we were pressured to sign a contract. We paid them in full ( $10,000). For the past 2 years we are trying to break the contract. We are retired and can no longer afford their yearly maintenance fees. They refuse to end our contract.this year GEOs' prisoner Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Timeshare Rentals: GEO HOLIDAY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 21 2016
Michael Kors Outlet They sent me the wrong purse. Not even close to what I ordered. Cheap crap that I would never use. They will not respond to emails. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 20 2016
AB Silicone No product nor response Internet Author: San Diego, California Adult Care Facilities: AB Silicone Internet

Jul 20 2016
SW Transmissions SW Transmissions Scam Warranty - does not honor. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Auto Warranty: SW Transmissions Saint Louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 18 2016
hcg-drops-direct HCG Drops Direct is a Four Sail Inc. company 7056 Archibald Ave Suite 207 Corona,CA, USA 92880 I ordered via internet for a 1 x HCG 60 Day Program (Most Popular) (Bundle & Save!: I want to Bundle & Save! (See options below), Add Meal Replacement Shakes - Save $20.00: Meal Replacement Shakes +$39 ($59.00 Value)May 7 2016, Till now I have like 4 reminders, and still i did not receive the product . CA, Ca, USA Author: doha, Other Alternative Health: hcg-drops-direct , , CA

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 13 2016
HSI ,Health Sciences Institute, I ordered the book 'Miracles From the Vault' and haven't received my book nor replies to my emails asking when they mailed it! They wouldn't say. Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Alternative Health: HSI (Health Sciences Institute) Alberta

Jul 12 2016
tumblr, tumblr.com tumblr is Run by Tempermental 13 Year Old Girls. Do Not Waste Your Time. Internet Author: Florida Internet: tumblr Internet

Jul 12 2016
Dollar General DOLLAR GENERAL STORE 75 NOBLE AVE CRAFTON PA 15205 Crafton Pennsylvania
Obviously.... Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Dollar General Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2016
Holy Smokes Holy Smokes on Grant Ave. is the Worst Phildaelphia Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Holy Smokes Phildaelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2016
VESTA This $1 fee showed up on my debt card account from this company. BPY/WDR FEE VESTA AT T PORTLAND OR 11950 SW GARDEN PLA  PORTLAND Oregon Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: VESTA PORTLAND, Oregon

Jul 09 2016
Skin Pure Vitality Skin Derma PerfectVita Luminance Anti Wrinle Firming Cream Charged Me Way More on my Credit Card than 4.95. BeWare of this Company, its a SCAM TX and AL USA Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Skin Pure Vitality Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet