Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

May 25 2016
Alan Baltes AB Media Publishing, LLC Did not perform publicist service! Did not issue a refund! Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Internet

May 18 2016
Rowland J Downs 13 Felt violated after their service call. Will NEVER use again. Scotia New York Author: Ballston Lake, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rowland J Downs Scotia, New York

May 16 2016
EROS Eros guide, Eros entertainment, Eros ads An Excellent Innocent Customer Discarded like Trash after 8yrs of Abiding Respectfully to their Rules Internet Author: Calgary , Alberta Modeling & Talent Agencies: EROS Internet

May 12 2016
Telhio credit union I had a chapter 13 three years ago I converted it three years ago to a Chapter 7  Columbus Nationwide Author: Circleville, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Telhio credit union Nationwide

May 07 2016
Enterprise at 1900 Victoria park ave Enterprise car rental Toronto West hill location and 1900 Victoria park location Fraud and false advertising West hill and Scarborough Ontario
Enterprise Cares Author: toronto, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Toronto West hill, Ontario

May 06 2016
Sandstone Stables Audrey Sides Poor Care, Poor training, payment for services not rendered SW Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Sandstone Stables

May 04 2016
Doren Aldana Mortgage Marketing Coach Company refusing to comply to refund guarantee offered 502 Holt St. Kamloops, B.C., V2B 5E7, Canada Internet Refund received Author: Calgary, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Doren Aldana Internet

May 04 2016
Hoverkicks SCAM!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! 463 7 Ave Suite 810 New York , New York Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverkicks Internet

May 02 2016
National Auto Market Took my money, lied to me a bunch, and didn't delivery their promised services Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: National Auto Market Internet

May 02 2016
Enterprise Rent A Car Calgary Canada Negligence on checking tires on cars Calgary Alberta Enterprise Cares Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Calgary Canada Calgary, Alberta

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

14, Report #1302062

Apr 26 2016
10 Minute List Rebate I paid for the rebate package, only to be forwarded to a binary option, but they took the money Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Home Based Business: 10minutelist.com Internet

15, Report #1301957

Apr 26 2016
SW Transmissions / Southwest Transmissions Quality Used Transmissionsautopartsemail.biz Horrible customer service and lies. Who really knows? The BBB doesn't. Internet Author: Oregon Auto Parts: SW Transmissions / Southwest Transmissions Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 21 2016
E Mortgage Management REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: FOREST, Virginia Credit Services: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Internet, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 19 2016
Dark Horse Saddlery Joanne Metz-Laberge Company will not let me return saddle that Joanne incorrectly fit to my horse Cypress County Alberta Dark Horse Saddlery continues to lie Author: Calgary, Alberta Animal Services: Dark Horse Saddlery Cypress County, Alberta

Apr 19 2016
Got Engines SW Engines Terrible quality and worse customer service! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Parts: Got Engines Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 18 2016
Belt makers inc Tim Dunlap Belt Makers Inc. owner is a liar and a thief Torrance, California Author: Calgary, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Belt makers inc Torrance,, California

Apr 18 2016
Vivint Solar Vivint Solar refused to remove a lien from a private resident despite being paid in full and being told for over a year to process the payoff Lehi Nationwide Too bad Author: 1527 Wakefield Ave, California Builders & Contractors: Vivint Solar Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Global Pet Delivery Tinshu Bertrand Alaindoh / Remond Gwekeh/ Chinami Evans Tarkeh/ Amanda Cruiz Sold me a Pomarainn puppy for $250. I now have a total of 2000 with what they claim additional coast 480 Newman Ave E. St Paul MN 55230 Minnesota Author: Parkston, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Pet Delivery Internet

Apr 15 2016
butler,rose,&jamessonassociates i was told i was a winner of three million and nine thousand dollars. if i just sign the bottom of the paper and to send, a processing fee in the amount twenty dollar. before the dead line, of april 14, 2016 and the check will sent to me. PMB 370,26 RailRoad Ave BABYlon NY 11702y BABYLON NEw YORK11707 Author: whiteville, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: butler,rose,&jamessonassociates Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
 I just want to get in contact with the man who posted this. Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario