1220 13 AVE SW, CALGARY, AB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1220 13 Ave SW, Calgary, AB
There may be more reports for "1220 13 Ave SW, Calgary, AB"
For more results perform a general search for "1220 13 Ave SW, Calgary, AB"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
Hydroluxebeauth support@hydrolu Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Alternative Health: Hydroluxebeauth Alberta

Mar 19 2017
able professional services aman sodhi bloody scammer Calgary, Alberta
Author: orlando, Florida Computer Help Desk: able professional services Calgary,, Alberta

Mar 17 2017
Ab Renovations Bill Norris billy ray norrisbilly norris CON-MAN, SCAMMER, FRAUDSTER, CRIMINAL, SEXUAL REGISTAR PARTICIPANT Lilburn Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Home Improvements: Ab Renovations Bill Norris Lilburn, Georgia

4, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 05 2017
Venturion Inc Venturion Management: Steve Chapman COO, Megan Miller, President, Ron Dahl Controller & Jim Bullock VP Sales. Venturion Inc Venturion Management:Steve Chapman COO, Megan Miller, President, Ron Dahl Controller & Jim Bullock VP Sales.Rick Burley Ripe off Scam Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alabama Investment Brokers: Venturion Inc Venturion Management: Steve Chapman COO, Megan Miller, President, Ron Dahl Controller & Jim Bullock VP Sales. Calgary, Alberta

Mar 05 2017
Stardoll AB One of the worst sites ever Sweden Author: Internet Customer: Stardoll AB Internet

Mar 04 2017
Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company and their lawyer Cory Ryan of BLG, commit perjury and fraud. When they can't defend the facts and evidence they defame the victim to get out of paying on what should have been a death claim Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Miscellaneous Companies: Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company Calgary, Alberta

Mar 03 2017
Ebay. Pamela Bess Amanda Sealker They are claiming to sell cars but are ripping people off via one vanilla debit cards 2145 Hamilton Ave San Jose CA 95125 Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: Ebay. Pamela Bess Internet

Mar 02 2017
LuxDeco.com 4-5 week delivery timeframe - 13 weeks and counting AVOID! London Internet Author: Preston, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: LuxDeco.com Internet

Mar 02 2017
Skinenliven and HID Eyemed They offered a free trail ever was there a note stating that I had to cancel an order with in 14 days and the have close to 200.00 taken out of my account and that charge would be every month they are a ripoff I called for a refund and they refused to do so. 6130 Elton Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 89107 Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Skin Care: Skinenliven and HID Eyemed Internet

Mar 02 2017
Craig Atkinson This guy owes me money since 2006! I don't have his current contact details but this was in Calgary when he was running a business selling breath alcohol tester vending machines. Calgary (2006) Alberta Author: ABERGAVENNY, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Craig Atkinson Internet

Mar 01 2017
Dr. Robert Huang 470 North Ave, Elizabeth, NJ - ripoff artist and unfriendly doctor Dr. Robert Huang ENT Otolaryngologist in Elizabeth, New Jersey · Elizabeth New Jersey Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Robert Huang 470 North Ave, Elizabeth, NJ Elizabeth, New Jersey

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 26 2017
Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Family Dollar 715 E 8th Ave, Munhall, PA 15120 Munhall Pennsylvania
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Munhall, Pennsylvania

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 25 2017
Forever burst apex-vit 1851 Utah ave Charged for nothing Provo Utah Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Forever burst apex-vit Provo, Utah

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida March 13, 2016 Ed settled with my Lawyer Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide