Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 30 2016
fivepoints15 SELLING OF 13 YEAR OLD PRODUCT AS NEW ON EBAY INDIANA Internet Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Dental Services: fivepoints15 Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered their product on October 13. They charged my credit card but I never received the product. I've called, and emailed with no reply. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Potpourri Group Inc. 101 Billerica Ave, North Billerica, MA 01862 Massachusetts Author: Nixa, Missouri Attorney Generals: Potpourri Group Inc. 101 Billerica Ave, North Billerica, MA 01862, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
Image revive Face replens Ripoff/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama Questionable Activities: Image revive Internet

Nov 29 2016
Vskin active Age escape u fair business practices/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Vskin active Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library 64 Middlesex Ave. | Reading, MA 01867 Librarians Bullying Senior Citizen at Library Reading Massachusetts Author: elsewhere, Massachusetts Government Services: Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library Reading, Massachusetts

Nov 25 2016
Exclusive Furniture SW Freeway Refuse to order merchandise but took my monies. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Exclusive Furniture SW Freeway Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
The Deal Empire Placed an order for the slim panties on 11/13/16. Have not received them. Add my name to the list of complaints. Am filing a dispute with my credit card company. Nationwide Author: Millville, Delaware Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
ezcarsandtrucks.com Phone Text Rip Off Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: Bingolot.ca1 Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Ira Litvak Fandorin Millbrae Burlingame Danilov 401 California Ave, San Francisco, CA 94130Red Tavern 2229 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 941213044 Oakland Ave S.Lake TahoeIrina Litvak Hire according verbal agreement upon finishing the job refused to pay San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Adoption Agencies: Builders & Contractors: Ira Litvak San Francisco , California

Nov 19 2016
Another Chance Ministries Another Chance Ministries IncAnother Chance Ministries LLCThey have 13 different names FRAUD, CONS & FAKES/ THEY HURT PEOPLE MOST OF ALL THEY ARE Snakes. chicago Illinois
Author: chicago, Illinois Religion: Another Chance Ministries chicago, Illinois

Nov 18 2016
Networx Online Solutions LLC Networx Online Solutions LLC3039 W. Peoria Ave C102-407Phoenix, AZ 85029888-504-0933info@networxonlinesolutionsllc.com I received a telemarketing call stating Networkx would provide a website, business development team complete support for only $420.00. Arizona Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Networx Online Solutions LLC Internet

Nov 16 2016
Lifemates/ Elite Singles Canada Corporation Misrepresentation of their Product Mississauga Ontario Author: Calgary, Alberta Dating Services: Lifemates Mississauga, Ontario

Nov 13 2016
Scene PR Inc. Pembroke Lake Mall Vendor Show on Nov. 12&13 2016. SCAMMER! DISAPPOINTED, RIPPED OFF, ALL VENDORS MAD AND COMPLAINED, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY, DON'T CONTACT THIS WOMAN, VERY DISCUSSED. Miami Florida Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Scene PR Inc. Miami, Florida

Nov 10 2016
(((REDACTED))) Sarasota, Fl (((REDACTED))) Harris Ave Sarasota, Fl Lemon of a House- Don't buy Sarasota Florida Author: sarasota , Florida Neighborhood Services: 4930 Harris Ave Sarasota, Fl Sarasota, Florida

Nov 07 2016
Domino's Pizza NImbus Ave Beaverto, Oregon 97008 Owner Jeffery T. Rasor of Hillsboro. He also owns another franchise in Beaverton, Aloha and Hillsboro. If you have a problem with this Domino's franchise you will soon find out that they just fon't care. Beaverton Oregon Trying to get your way much?? Author: Beaverton, Oregon Pizza & Take Out: Domino's Pizza NImbus Ave Beaverto, Oregon 97008 Beaverton, Oregon

Nov 05 2016
Montague mattress company Jon zyto Accusations of fraud Calgary Nationwide Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Warranty Companies: Montague mattress company Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Pureline Garcinia Pureline Dietary Supplements3201 W Hillsborough Ave Tampa Florida 33684-9998 Charged my credit card for 69.95 and 79.95 even though it was canceled prior the 14 day trial period Tampa Internet
Author: Victoria, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Internet

Oct 26 2016
TraderSBO trader Harrow, Nationwide Author: CALGARY, Alberta Investment Brokers: TraderSBO Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Credit AdvisoryGroup Rip Off Credit Repair Company in Franklin Ave. Garden City New York Author: Hollis, New York Credit Services: Credit AdvisoryGroup Garden City, New York

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Bryant H. Miller President This gentleman requested a sum of $85,000. US to finalize an oil exchange deal with the promise that if the deal fell through for whatever reason,  Cypress Texas Author: Calgary, Alabama Home Based Business: Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Cypress, Texas