Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
Sleepy's 10022 selling used mattresses with legal tags cut off. Ignoring legal fines and sanctions /sleepy's at 969 3rd ave. New York ignored obvious signs I was sold a used mattress and manager seems to take pleasure in it. New York New York Author: New York, New York Mattress Manufactures: Sleepy's New York, New York

Jul 22 2016
SW Engines aka Southwest Engines Bait and Switch Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Freeport, New York Car Parts & Accessories: SW Engines Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
GEO HOLIDAY 13 years ago we were pressured to sign a contract. We paid them in full ( $10,000). For the past 2 years we are trying to break the contract. We are retired and can no longer afford their yearly maintenance fees. They refuse to end our contract.this year GEOs' prisoner Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Timeshare Rentals: GEO HOLIDAY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 21 2016
Michael Kors Outlet They sent me the wrong purse. Not even close to what I ordered. Cheap crap that I would never use. They will not respond to emails. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 20 2016
AB Silicone No product nor response Internet Author: San Diego, California Adult Care Facilities: AB Silicone Internet

Jul 20 2016
SW Transmissions SW Transmissions Scam Warranty - does not honor. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Auto Warranty: SW Transmissions Saint Louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 18 2016
hcg-drops-direct HCG Drops Direct is a Four Sail Inc. company 7056 Archibald Ave Suite 207 Corona,CA, USA 92880 I ordered via internet for a 1 x HCG 60 Day Program (Most Popular) (Bundle & Save!: I want to Bundle & Save! (See options below), Add Meal Replacement Shakes - Save $20.00: Meal Replacement Shakes +$39 ($59.00 Value)May 7 2016, Till now I have like 4 reminders, and still i did not receive the product . CA, Ca, USA Author: doha, Other Alternative Health: hcg-drops-direct , , CA

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 13 2016
HSI ,Health Sciences Institute, I ordered the book 'Miracles From the Vault' and haven't received my book nor replies to my emails asking when they mailed it! They wouldn't say. Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Alternative Health: HSI (Health Sciences Institute) Alberta

Jul 12 2016
tumblr, tumblr.com tumblr is Run by Tempermental 13 Year Old Girls. Do Not Waste Your Time. Internet Author: Florida Internet: tumblr Internet

Jul 12 2016
Dollar General DOLLAR GENERAL STORE 75 NOBLE AVE CRAFTON PA 15205 Crafton Pennsylvania
Obviously.... Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Dollar General Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2016
Holy Smokes Holy Smokes on Grant Ave. is the Worst Phildaelphia Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Holy Smokes Phildaelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2016
VESTA This $1 fee showed up on my debt card account from this company. BPY/WDR FEE VESTA AT T PORTLAND OR 11950 SW GARDEN PLA  PORTLAND Oregon Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: VESTA PORTLAND, Oregon

Jul 09 2016
Skin Pure Vitality Skin Derma PerfectVita Luminance Anti Wrinle Firming Cream Charged Me Way More on my Credit Card than 4.95. BeWare of this Company, its a SCAM TX and AL USA Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Skin Pure Vitality Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet

Jul 08 2016
Canadian Esoteric Society (Josef Analysis) Sending payment reminders for services I did not request! Threatening collection action. Buffalo New York Author: Calgary, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Canadian Esoteric Society Buffalo, New York

Jul 08 2016
Social insider. Grant Doyle Purchased tickets from him via email or Internet should've been eTicket didn't receive them within a month likely for us we had a credit card company reversed the charges this guy is a scam after this happen I looked at his reviews none of them are good Calgary Alberta Calgary Alberta Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: Social insider. Grant Doyle Internet

Jul 07 2016
E Cigs Brand Vapefocus Continue to take out money from my account while not authorized to do so. Reeled me in by stating that I won something, then charged me $4.00, then $36.00 now they just took $99.95 after 2 weeks have passed without my knowledge. The only thing that I had knowledge of was the first $4.00 and that product supposed to have come in 3-5 days after June 23, 2016 well 13 days ave passed and I still haven't received anything. The tracking # is bogus too. Internet based Internet based
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: E Cigs Brand Internet

Jul 06 2016
Vesta Corporation in Portland, Oregon | 11950 SW Garden Pl ... I have 2 charges on my bank account for $49.33 at which I did not authorize Internet Author: cameron, Oklahoma Restaurants: Vesta Corporation Internet

Jul 05 2016
5 star VIP vacations Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations - 1517 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, Florida Global VIP Get-A-Ways - 1932 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, Florida Direct Timeshare Sales - 11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail, #186, Orlando, Florida Fraudulent Site - says anything to get your money Kissimee Florida Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: 5 star VIP vacations Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
AMR group of companies Micheal Rose, Susan Pulsifer Rose, Scam artists, promise loans and help but suck money from you I know of several businesses who have taken them on as help and have just been bled. I hope everyone sees through them for what they are. They have been doing this for years . Lies thieves and crooks be forewarned Calgary, Halifax, Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Business Consultants: AMR group of companies Internet