Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Oct 30 2014
US DIRECT EXPRESS COMERICA BANK DIRECT EXPRESS CANCELLED MY CARD WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF PAYING A BILL ,WITH WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION .THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE COULD NOT EXPLAIN NOR COULD THE SUPERVISOR .I WAS TOLD BY A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THAT A NEW CARD WOULD BE SENT TO ME IN 5 TO 10 DAYS .SO WAITED 13 DAYS STILL NO CARD SO I CALED BACK ON 10/23 AND 10/27 THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE AND THE SUPERVISORS AS WELL . FINALLY AFTER THE 13TH DAY I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO PAY $13.85 FOR A REPLACEMENT CARD THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SENT IN 2 DAYS . THIS IS A SCHEME THAT DIRECT EXPRESS IS DOING ALONG WITH THE BANK COMERICA , .DIRECT EXPRESS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED THEY MUST BE REPORTED AND STOPPED. San Antonio, TEXAS Author: PENSACOLA , Florida Financial Services: Credit & Debt Services: US DIRECT EXPRESS Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
United Towing Service Sunday night Oct 19. I was coming from Banff national park towards Calgary I had an accident hit the big deer . Canmore Alberta Author: Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: United Towing Service Canmore, Alberta

Oct 28 2014
Nutrition World and Nutrition Worldwide LLC James Dowd of Rockville Centre N.Y. Business address - Nutritionworld 104 Mott St, Oceanside, NY 11572. N.B. former business address of 65 Alabama Ave, Island Park, NY 11558. Nutrition World has taken money from me for products never received despite. I spent months emailing this company, in vain. I'd been told many different stories, all very 'sincerely', but nothing ever came to fruition... no parcel, no refund. Just empty promises. Paypal suggested that when my refund didn't go through, that this can be a sign of insufficient funds in the business' account. I quickly learnt from their Facebook page that my story was very normal, having seen many similar stories to mine. Conveniently, their Facebook page has now been taken down. Just want to warn others not to trust this company, as they are taking everyones hard earned money, and not delivering the goods you payed for. Oceanside New York Author: Bonbeach, Drug Stores: Nutrition World Oceanside, New York

Oct 26 2014
The Cove on 44th ave apartments Havent had hot water for a month and ac is leaking horribly bad!!! phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix , Arizona Plumbing: The Cove on 44th ave apartments phoenix , Arizona

Oct 24 2014
Route 13 Auto Sales Auto Plus Rukhsana Mirmohamed, OwnerShanna Hard working woman taken advantage of Newark Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Route 13 Auto Sales Newark, Ohio

Oct 22 2014
Memory Express (Canada) The service is just obsolete Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Stores: Memory Express (Canada) Calgary, Alberta

Oct 21 2014
CNN The idiots in the media and why nobody wants to drive a truck? The answer is simple ..we have seen our pay cut by more then 30% over last 13 yrs due to gov't regulations and greedy owners! commercial drivers pay substantially lower over last 14 years yet time away from home and work load greater everywhere usa Nationwide
Author: Waterloo, Indiana Federal Government: CNN Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Steve and glens chicken shack Food poisioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Texas Restaurants: Steve and glens chicken shack Calgary, Alberta

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 20 2014
Precision Mini Storage & Moving 1118 Longwood Ave, Bronx, NY 10474(718) 720-4495 Moved my stuff with long delay, broken and missing items value around $4000 Bronx New York
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Precision Mini Storage & Moving Bronx, New York

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Glenn Purdy Canadian Alliance Network, CanInvest Inc. Not able to deliver on his many many words! Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto Nationwide Author: Ontario Sales People: Glenn Purdy Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN bad news if you deal with them thay will rip you off there stuff is junk stay away from them frankfort ind ind
Author: frankfort, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
Interface Interface rip off. I gave them about 2,000.00 for granddaughter on 1/06/13. With no results Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bridgeport , Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Interface Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 16 2014
Calgary Home Improvement Centre Michael Lane Home improvement rip off Calgary Alberta Author: Alberta Building Services: Calgary Home Improvement Centre Calgary, Alberta

Oct 14 2014
Roy Coates 26 First Ave, Royston S71 4DA Ebay user broganem Feedback SCAM Feedback fraud, scammer, liar, Barnsley, Yorkshire Author: Birmingham, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Roy Coates barnsley, Select State/Province

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Amstone sb, Inc Amstone N.S.B. IncAmstone PC Inc Wally Walter H Miller He scammed/defrauded us. Wally came to our home gave us an estimate on 8/25/2014 and took a deposit of 3,400.00 for Travertine tile and installation. We have filed a police report and BBB for ignoring our phone calls/texts, refusing to give us our money back or produce our tile. This is not the first time he has accomplished this. He has several arrests for defrauding. Wally took money from us and one of us is a Senior Citizen. Still no tile or money as of 10/13/2014 Ormond Beach Florida
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Amstone sb, Inc Ormond Beach, Florida

Oct 12 2014
Jersey World USA Ordered football jersey on 12/13/13 and never received item or credit Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Jersey World USA Internet

Oct 11 2014
Rose wholesale stole money from a sale of clothes I bought that were not true to size or value. china Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Clothing Stores: Rose wholesale Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
EZ Finance 573 Burnham Ave, Calumet City, Illinois 60409 Robbers ----> Moe Frank Phsard Calumet City Illinois Author: Hammond, Indiana Auto Dealers: EZ Finance Calumet City, Illinois

Oct 10 2014
Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Ordered free trial products pay only shipping costs. Received no reorder info with product.13 days after order was placed my CC was charged $79.95 and $89.95 unauthorized. Called the company and was told I did not cancel within the 14-day trial period of which I had never received notification. Also told I had signed up for auto-ship and a shipment had already been mailed. I never received that product. Filed a dispute with CC company. MC denied my dispute saying the merchant said I had not complied with the cancellation policy. Synchrony Bank MC believes scam artists before it believes its customers. Unknown Internet Author: Santa Cruz, New Mexico Alternative Health: Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Internet

Oct 08 2014
POD Marketing Inc. Action Furnace, Edmonton Furnace Failure to pay invoice Calgary Alberta Author: Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: POD Marketing Inc. Calgary, Alberta