Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 26 2017
Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Family Dollar 715 E 8th Ave, Munhall, PA 15120 Munhall Pennsylvania
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Munhall, Pennsylvania

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 25 2017
Forever burst apex-vit 1851 Utah ave Charged for nothing Provo Utah Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Forever burst apex-vit Provo, Utah

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
STELLAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MEMPHIS STELLAR PROPERTY- NIGHTMARE ON REDFORD AVE- DISGUISED AS LANDLORDS YET STELLAR PROPERTY MGMT ARE THIEVES & MONSTER'S HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT! MEMPHIS, TN & SURROUNDING AREAS TENNESSEE Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Real Estate Services: STELLAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MEMPHIS

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
Shane Dayman Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons, Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Brad Dayman, Shane Bradly Dayman, Shane Brad, Brad Shane, Non-Payment of Wages, Harrassment, Sexual Harrassment, Non payment of taxes to CRA, Chase BC, Golden BC, Peace River, Edmonton AB, Nationwide Author: golden , Alabama Restaurants: Shane Dayman Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Quick Fix Phone Repairs Muhammed Saeed5700 73rd Ave NoMinneapolis MN 554291-678-300-4520 Faulty repair, junk parts, cell phone repair Maplewood Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Quick Fix Phone Repairs Maplewood, Minnesota

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 13 2017
sherry idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com U.S. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Skin Care: sherry, idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
Zanu anti-aging cream/ REJUVENEM instant lifting eye serum RIP OFF CREAM, STINK AND DOES NOT WORK. 204 37th ave n, suite 431 st pete fl 33704 Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Zanu anti-aging cream/ REJUVENEM Internet

Feb 10 2017
Lux Style International LUX STYLE International is running a deceptive, scam business! Odense Denmark Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Mail Order: Lux Style International Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Chris Robinson Chris Robninson. Chris Robinson Motivation. Chris motivation and counselling. Stand Tall. Starstruck Entertainment, int. o3 CHRIS ROBINSON 100% scammer, con artist vancouver, toronto, calgary Internet
Author: port moody, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Chris Robinson Internet

Feb 06 2017
United-Financial-Services-LLC 904- 647-8175United Financial, LLC.4 years in business1771 Edgewood Ave W Ste 7Jacksonville, Florida 32208-7208 EMAILSee More Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 01/13/2015Business Started: 04/25/2013Business Started Locally: 04/25/2013Business Incorpor Check Scams Jacksonville Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Wanted Criminals: United-Financial-Services-LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Yellow Pages Group Unscrupulous sales tactics, incompetence Calgary Alberta
Author: Nationwide Internet Marketing Companies: Yellow Pages Group Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
NameJet Fraudualnt Credit Card Charge for Auction of unknown domain Kirkland Washington Author: Calgary, Alberta Internet Services: NameJet Kirkland, Washington

Feb 02 2017
LuxStyle international This company is a scam. Trying to collect money from customers. I have same experience but on my side is i did not receive any item from mail. This company should be sued. LuxStyle us a scam!!! Denmark Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle international Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Garden Vesta 11950 SW GardenVesta T They took money out of my checking account last month. I bought a phone at Target and that is where they got my information. Portland, Organ South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: GardenVesta Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Columbus international escrow services Lyle Williams Timeshare sales internationallly NOT they rip you off 405 Lexington Ave New York, New York Internet
Author: San Diego, California Banks: Columbus international escrow services

Jan 31 2017
stevieandbeanpaperie Stephanie Krahn scam, fraud, refund Calgary Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia On-Line Business: stevieandbeanpaperie Internet

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 30 2017
Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Dale LindseyDonald Burks Company Tax ID on 2/27/13: 45-3973710 Took $35,000 to drill and test Mahalitc#1 well API no. 42-089-32694, never even disturbed grass then vanished Richardson Texas Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: Miscellaneous Companies: Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Richardson, Texas