Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Jul 10 2016
VESTA This $1 fee showed up on my debt card account from this company. BPY/WDR FEE VESTA AT T PORTLAND OR 11950 SW GARDEN PLA  PORTLAND Oregon Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: VESTA PORTLAND, Oregon

Jul 09 2016
Skin Pure Vitality Skin Derma PerfectVita Luminance Anti Wrinle Firming Cream Charged Me Way More on my Credit Card than 4.95. BeWare of this Company, its a SCAM TX and AL USA Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Skin Pure Vitality Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet

Jul 08 2016
Canadian Esoteric Society (Josef Analysis) Sending payment reminders for services I did not request! Threatening collection action. Buffalo New York Author: Calgary, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Canadian Esoteric Society Buffalo, New York

Jul 08 2016
Social insider. Grant Doyle Purchased tickets from him via email or Internet should've been eTicket didn't receive them within a month likely for us we had a credit card company reversed the charges this guy is a scam after this happen I looked at his reviews none of them are good Calgary Alberta Calgary Alberta Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: Social insider. Grant Doyle Internet

Jul 07 2016
E Cigs Brand Vapefocus Continue to take out money from my account while not authorized to do so. Reeled me in by stating that I won something, then charged me $4.00, then $36.00 now they just took $99.95 after 2 weeks have passed without my knowledge. The only thing that I had knowledge of was the first $4.00 and that product supposed to have come in 3-5 days after June 23, 2016 well 13 days ave passed and I still haven't received anything. The tracking # is bogus too. Internet based Internet based
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: E Cigs Brand Internet

Jul 06 2016
Vesta Corporation in Portland, Oregon | 11950 SW Garden Pl ... I have 2 charges on my bank account for $49.33 at which I did not authorize Internet Author: cameron, Oklahoma Restaurants: Vesta Corporation Internet

Jul 05 2016
5 star VIP vacations Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations - 1517 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, Florida Global VIP Get-A-Ways - 1932 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, Florida Direct Timeshare Sales - 11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail, #186, Orlando, Florida Fraudulent Site - says anything to get your money Kissimee Florida Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: 5 star VIP vacations Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
AMR group of companies Micheal Rose, Susan Pulsifer Rose, Scam artists, promise loans and help but suck money from you I know of several businesses who have taken them on as help and have just been bled. I hope everyone sees through them for what they are. They have been doing this for years . Lies thieves and crooks be forewarned Calgary, Halifax, Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Business Consultants: AMR group of companies Internet

Jun 28 2016
broadwave studios greg makarowski Gregg Makk Broadwavestudios.com - Gregg A Makarowski - SCAM El Segundo Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Questionable Activities: broadwave studios greg makarowski Internet

Jun 24 2016
Dunn & Bradstreet 13 years of Placing my company on high risk status Short Hills Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Dunn & Bradstreet Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Clever Girl Brands Bad Banannas I spent over $60 for wine glasses, and they sent me a product that was printed incorrectly. Although I have sent numerous emails (no listed phone number!) and photos of the incorrect glasses since May 13, nothing! California Internet
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Artist Galleries: Clever Girl Brands Internet

Jun 22 2016
WIGS BY BRITNEY AND RUNAWAY RICHES AT 1910 Pacific Ave, ste 14165, Dallas, TX, 75201 Wigsbybritney, owner of Wigs by Britney IS A SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE IS A RUNAWAY FRAUD ARTIST DALLAS TEXAS Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: WIGS BY BRITNEY Internet

Jun 21 2016
epidermis cosmetics lexington ave, nyc Chose not make purchase and credit card swiped anyway new york New York Author: brooklyn, New York Beauty Products: epidermis cosmetics new york, New York

Jun 21 2016
Just Energy billing thru Nicor Gas Final billing of 6/13/16 - they all of the sudden hit me with $356.10 bill for additional products & services Illinois Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Utility Companies: Just Energy Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
butler, rose & Jameson associates the amount of 3,900,00.00 will be award to Roslyn Lucero if I complete and sign and enclosing the appointed fee of $25 made payable to: BRJ in form of cash ,check, or money order. dead line claim june 22, 2016.cliam code bar: 40174121296 and my personal cash payment number: 40174121296 mail it to processing department 26 railroad ave , PMB370 Babylon, NY 11702 Babylon NY Author: Denver , Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: butler, rose & Jameson associates Denver , Colorado

Jun 19 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward James Durward super critical extraction, Essential oils, Jim Calgary Alberta
False accusations Author: Arcata, California Liars: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Jun 16 2016
kalpesh jogi A web designer who will waste your time India Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Software: kalpesh jogi Internet

Jun 15 2016
Club Sunset or Sunset World I received a phonecall that i have been selected to go for a trip in cancun mexico with accommodations. They are really good at their words. After several phonecalls, i agreed to go. When i was in cancun mexico, i did not know that there will be a long hour talk to buy a time share or vacation package. I did not say yes. But they woul not let you go in the said room unless you say yes to the agreement. They wanted to get my credit card at once to get my down payment. The rest os history. I maxed out my credit card. They don't want to cancel my membership even if i wrote them and pleaded.  Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico To Resolve the Situation Author: Calgary, Timeshare Rentals: Club Sunset or Sunset World Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico,

Jun 14 2016
Braden Chase Director of Marketing, Shafting, Screwing, Scamming Slime Bucket, Derelict, Deadbeat, Scamster Calgary Alberta Canada
Defamation Lawsuit Filed Author: Calgary, Alberta Legal Services: Braden Chase Calgary, Alberta

Jun 14 2016
ECowhide Rugs Worst customer service I've had the displeasure of experiencing. Substandard product! Stay Away from purchasing from ECowhides!!! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Calgary, Alberta Furniture & Furnishings: ECowhide Rugs Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 13 2016
SWTransmissions.com SW Transmissions Beware of cancel fees Internet Author: Monroe, Washington Auto Parts: SWTransmissions.com Internet

Jun 08 2016
SW Auto LLC VETERANS BEWARE- $10,000.00 RIP OFF Houston Texas Being A Veteran Has NOTHING To Do With This! Author: The Woodlands , Texas Auto Dealers: SW Auto LLC Houston, Texas

Jun 08 2016
Venturion Inc Steve Chapman, Megan Miller, Rick Burley, Ron Dahl, Jim Bullock May 21, 2009, my son meet Jim Bullock and with very encourageous and descriptive words my son ask us to invest money with these people.  Please help. Calgary, Alberta Alberta, Canada Venturion Inc Vindicated Author: Edmonton, Alberta, Alabama Investment Brokers: Venturio Inc Calgary, Alberta, Select State/Province

Jun 07 2016
Alan Baltes AB Media Publishing, LLC SCAMMER, Payed $199 for PR Services, Never received services, REFUSES TO SEND REFUND Los Angeles Internet
Author: Savannah, Georgia Advertising Agencies: Alan Baltes AB Media Publishing, LLC Internet