Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
ask virtual services web design ask virtual services are scams 229 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto california
ASKVIRTUALSERVICES.com Author: Palo Alto CA, California Computer Programmers: askvirtualservices Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 15 2016
Bioforlife I Partille AB Johan K Harrison Harrison provided fraudulent documents to gain investment capital Ojersjo Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Bioforlife I Partille AB Ojersjo,

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 12 2016
TheLotter.com accounting@thelotter.comThe Payments Factory LimitedPacNet Services [Europe] Ltd. Probable Lottery Scam - failed to render payment of $50,000 US on US Powerball on July 6/16 Glasgow United Kingdom TheLotter.com Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: TheLotter.com Glasgow,

32, Report #1322094

Aug 12 2016
The Hollywood Screen Co My due diligence report Calgary Alberta
Luxair Entertainment Author: Florida Festivals & Event Services: The Hollywood Screen Co Calgary, Alberta

33, Report #1322041

Aug 11 2016
Desmo Realty/Michelin Joness request of personal information Calgary Alberta Same thing happened to me Author: Alberta Employers: Desmo Realty/Michelin Joness Internet

Aug 09 2016
mike wheeler wepberg property, colwel banker, mike wheeler ,realtor,took advantage of me and stole my deposit he was not on my lease in the contract I never new mike wheeler was part ownership of the residence I rented at 99 Bradford ave apt 4  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: mike wheeler Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
Advance America Kevin Martin816 sw federal highway Advance America SCAM Stuart Florida Author: akron, Ohio Accounting: Advance America Stuart, Florida

Aug 09 2016
One night dating They won't uninstall their website from my email Internet Author: Calgary Alberta Canada, Alabama Adult Web Site: One night dating

Sojag Hail Damage to Roof Panes Not Covered Brossard Quebec
Author: Calgary, Alberta Furniture Manufactures: Sojag Brossard, Quebec

Aug 08 2016
purelinecare garcinia I was charged 69.95 from purelinecare of forskolin. I order the garcinia in a advertisement that said free bottles of garcinia and forskolin pay only shipping and handling. The advertisement did not mention anything about being charged in the future for the products if you dont cancel in a 14day period. I called the company and the representative did take me off their mailing list but only refunded me 35% of my money. This site is a fraud. I recommend noone to due business with this company. I want the remainder of the money that is owed to me. 3201 w hillsborough ave. tampa fl 33684-9998 florida Author: houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet

39, Report #1320686

Aug 04 2016
Sojag polycarbonate roof panels are cheap plastic Brossard Quebec
Sojag polycarbonate roof panels are cheap plastic Author: Calgary, Alberta Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sojag Brossard, Quebec

40, Report #1320362

Aug 02 2016
Lunartac I purchased flashlights extra rechargeable batteries and accessories I purchased the items on June 13 th I used my bank card. I verified the funds were taken out of my bank. I have wrote them 3 different times and never got a response there is no phone number that I can contact them. Thank you Internet Author: Conway , Arkansas Questionable Activities: Lunartac Internet

41, Report #1320081

Aug 01 2016
A1 SMOG & Cal Versa Auto Repair,Tyler Ab Towing,A1 Smog and Auto Repair, Cal Damaged My New Car/ Does Not Want To Fix Or Pay For Damages On My Vehicle Riverside, California Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Repair Service: A1 SMOG & Cal Riverside,, California

Jul 27 2016
Don Cooper - Appraisal's by Doug/Dusty Lane Appraisals/Street Rod Corner Fraud, Rip Off, Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Inspection: Don Cooper - Appraisal's by Doug STRATHMORE, Alberta

43, Report #1319260

Jul 27 2016
House of Cars Providing false or misleading information Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: House of Cars Nationwide

44, Report #1319099

Jul 26 2016
Southwest Engines SWEngines SW engines took 3395.00 dollars out of my account before I authorized the order via email, kept 848.00 dollars after canceling in 24 hours Tulsa Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Internet

Jul 25 2016
skinfresh 2day Dermafi Charge for item that was cancelled, but they had given me the incorrect email to terminate my order and any future charges. 5210 Stark Ave Ashtabula, OH 44004 Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: skinfresh 2day Internet

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2016
PuraVida Lifstyles PVL Lifestyles Destinations, Sunset Royal Resort, Pure Life Lifestyles, Sunbay Travel High Pressure Rip Off Fast Talking Missrepresenters Cancun Quintaroo Please Contact Us with Information Author: Edmonton, AB, Alberta Travel Services: PuraVida Lifstyles Cancun, Mexico

Jul 25 2016
Pureline ,FORSKOLIN, PURELINEFORSKOLINPure Line ForskolinShipping out of New Jersey, New York, CTAddresses out of Floriday PURELINE FORSKOLIN 3201 W. Hillsborough Ave Florida Nationwide Author: Glen Aubrey, New York Weightloss Programs: Pureline (FORSKOLIN) Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire