Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Oct 26 2016
TraderSBO trader Harrow, Nationwide Author: CALGARY, Alberta Investment Brokers: TraderSBO Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Credit AdvisoryGroup Rip Off Credit Repair Company in Franklin Ave. Garden City New York Author: Hollis, New York Credit Services: Credit AdvisoryGroup Garden City, New York

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Bryant H. Miller President This gentleman requested a sum of $85,000. US to finalize an oil exchange deal with the promise that if the deal fell through for whatever reason,  Cypress Texas Author: Calgary, Alabama Home Based Business: Integrus Human Capital Solutions LLC Cypress, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Premier rental Solutions Lied and stole $1220 saying they would sell or rent out timeshare within 90 days. We have a contract and they did not refund our money Tampa Nationwide Author: Pinellas park , Florida Timeshare Rentals: Premier rental Solutions Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Gulf Grove Apts 2057 waveland ave Tommy is ripping off the owner of gulf grove apts. here. He will rip you off. waveland Mississippi Author: waveland , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Gulf Grove Apts 2057 waveland ave waveland, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Elio Schiaroli Elio, Schiaroli, Elio Schiaroli, ELIO SCHIAROLI SCAM WARNING - out of province inspection - ELIO SCHIAROLI Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Inspection: Elio Schiaroli Calgary, Alberta

Oct 17 2016
EBERT FENCE AND RAILING 164 HORTON AVE LYNBROOK New York BEWARE OF THIS FENCING COMPANY LYNBROOK  New York Author: franklin square, New York Building Services: EBERT FENCE AND RAILING LYNBROOK NY , New York

Oct 17 2016
Mariah Luchsinger Merle & Co. Education for dogs fraud, lies, failure to emit payment for services and refund calgary Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Animal Services: Mariah Luchsinger Internet

Oct 14 2016
VUDU Inc.600 W California Ave Sunnyvale, California 94086 Violation or Rip off, Not allowing service, or to veiw owned purchased Movies Sunnyvale California Author: Kissimmee, Florida Video Stores: Vudu.com VUDU Inc. 600 W California Ave Sunnyvale, California

Oct 12 2016
MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC FOREVER YOUNG SKIN CARE Megafitness will not respond when trying to return trial Xtreme Wrap product SUCCASUNNA New Jersey Update 10/13/2016 Author: LUCERN VALLEY, California Weight Control: MEGAFITNESS INTERNATIONAL, LLC SUCCASUNNA, New Jersey

Oct 11 2016
AMPM ARCO on Vermont Ave Los Angeles California AMPM NIGHT HISPANIC RACIST WORKER REFUSE TO ALLOW PAYING CUSTOMER TO USE THE BATHROOM AND PEE los angeles CALIRONIA Author: LOS ANGELES, California Convenience Stores: AMPM los angeles,

Oct 11 2016
Braden Chase Director of Marketing, Shafting, Screwing, Scamming Slime Bucket, Derelict, Deadbeat, Scamster Calgary Alberta Canada
Defamation Lawsuit Filed Author: Calgary, Alberta Legal Services: Braden Chase Calgary, Alberta

Oct 10 2016
SW Auto Storage, LLC Towed my car no notice in person or mail. Dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Towing: SW Auto Storage, LLC Dallas, Texas

Oct 10 2016
Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Aamco rip off for transmission rebuilt services Cheltenham Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Cheltenham, Pennsylvania

Oct 08 2016
BEETHRIFTY LLC IGNACIO SHUM 13 OUT OF THE 22 SHOES GAYLORDS EXPORTED WERE GARBAGE WOODBRIDGE Virginia Author: Santiago, Alabama Recycle Centers: BEETHRIFTY LLC WOODBRIDGE, Virginia

Oct 08 2016
PCGameSupply.com Refusing refund, terrible customer service, wrong product Calgary Alberta Canada Author: Enniskillen, Other On-Line Business: PCGameSupply.com Internet

Oct 06 2016
Tint Tech Butchered my side door panel when installing tint on windows of my car and refused to repair it!! Calgary Alberta
Tint Tech Owner Author: Alberta Motor Vehicle: Tint Tech Calgary, Alberta

Oct 04 2016
Compac Technology Parts Gustavo RiveroCisco Parts ManagerCompac Technology PartsMailto: grivero@compactechnologyparts.com13 Ave Rio Hondo, Ste 13,Plaza Río Hondo,Bayamon,PR 00961, Puerto RicoTel: 787-945-7436 | Fax: 787-9457-6574 Paid them $8300 - never shipped product - trying to scam my paypal Hondo Bayamon Puerto Rico Author: New Century, Kansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Compac Technology Parts Internet

Oct 03 2016
Frank Rumbauskas Never Cold Call Again, LinkedIn Lead Machine Frank sold me the program LinkeIn Lead Machine. Many parts of the program are inaccessable. I have tried to contact him many times through as many avenues as I can find. There is no way to get a reply back from him. An automated aknowlegement of a complaint has no followup. Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

Oct 01 2016
Wellness Health--Hydrolux and Cellvia fraudulent advertising Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Wellness Health--Hydrolux and Cellvia Internet

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide