1220 13 AVE SW, CALGARY, AB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab
There may be more specific results for "1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab"
For more specific results for "1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Dromy international investment company 505 investment co llc/Eli, Jonathan & Dromy Bed Bugs Slumlord 1343 & 1349 n Martel ave, LA Los angeles CA Author: los angeles, California Building Services: Dromy international investment company

Apr 20 2017
Prism Developments LTD. Ali Ghani, Dr. Abdul Ghani, Pravin Tawar, Rekha Tawar, Dr. Priyesh Tawar, Hardyal Mann aka Happy Mann Wild Rose Party Leader, Kirandeep Mann. Ryan Murphy, Kevin Flood, TD Bank. False Promises, Printed fake investments receipts, stole investments and bought condos themselves Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Prism Developments LTD Calgary, Alberta

Apr 19 2017
Beyluxe messenger Mohammad Jafar Azhari Mohammad Jafar azhari Alabama Internet Author: Calgary , Alberta Adult Web Site: Beyluxe messenger Internet

Apr 18 2017
Worldwide Vacations Adam said he could get us 13 tickets to Beatles Love Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Ticket Sales: Worldwide Vacations Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 15 2017
Anastasia.com I never subcribed to this site yet they deducted R139.59 South African Rand from my account on 14/04/2017 Russia Author: 44 Coed more ave Yellowwood park Durban SouthDurban, Alabama Internet Fraud: Anastasia.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 13 2017
Basic Enterprice Inc Basic Enterprice Inc 2567 Greenleaf Ave Elk Grove Village IL we deliver a load for them and still has not paid us I have call every month and they say they will pay soon its been 11/30/16 more than 6 months Chicago Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Accounting: Basic Enterprice Inc Chicago , Illinois

Apr 13 2017
Canadream Rv Lied, Conned, cheated ruined vacation Etobicoke, Ontario, Vancouver, BC, Calgary, Alb Nationwide Author: Corunna , Ontario Travel Services: Canadream Rv Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
6th Ave Capital BULL S*** COMPANY NYC Nationwide Author: BROOKLYN, New York Financial Services: 6th Ave Capital Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Skin & Eye Endear Skin Reval Skin care lures Dementia /Alzheimer's patient 1607 Bailey Ave. , Buffalo New York
Author: Yorktown, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin & Eye Endear Buffalo , New York

Apr 10 2017
Core skincare face cream Answer Khan 1607 Bailey ave buffalo n.y.14212 After receiving the trial I used as directed and have not seen change. Canceled auto ship sent emails no return policy so I stuck with a 100$ jar of crop. Total rip off. Internet Author: Middle Village, New York Skin Care: Core skincare face cream Internet

Apr 08 2017
Core Skin Care Offered a trial Offer for 4.95 shipping only Charged my credit card $90 , 13 days This is a scam! Internet Author: Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 07 2017
AB Renovations Bill Norris, Billy Ray Norris Consumer Beware Norcross Georgia Author: Georgia Home Improvements: AB Renovations Norcross, Georgia

Mar 29 2017
Hydroluxebeauth support@hydrolu Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Alternative Health: Hydroluxebeauth Alberta

Mar 19 2017
able professional services aman sodhi bloody scammer Calgary, Alberta
angad sodhi scam Author: orlando, Florida Computer Help Desk: able professional services Calgary,, Alberta

Mar 17 2017
Ab Renovations Bill Norris billy ray norrisbilly norris CON-MAN, SCAMMER, FRAUDSTER, CRIMINAL, SEXUAL REGISTAR PARTICIPANT Lilburn Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Home Improvements: Ab Renovations Bill Norris Lilburn, Georgia

44, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 05 2017
Venturion Inc Venturion Management: Steve Chapman COO, Megan Miller, President, Ron Dahl Controller & Jim Bullock VP Sales. Venturion Inc Venturion Management:Steve Chapman COO, Megan Miller, President, Ron Dahl Controller & Jim Bullock VP Sales.Rick Burley Ripe off Scam Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alabama Investment Brokers: Venturion Inc Venturion Management: Steve Chapman COO, Megan Miller, President, Ron Dahl Controller & Jim Bullock VP Sales. Calgary, Alberta

Mar 05 2017
Stardoll AB One of the worst sites ever Sweden Author: Internet Customer: Stardoll AB Internet