Your Search | 1220 13 ave sw, calgary, ab

Dec 23 2016
Teamsbay Deceptive! 1917 Kenwood Ave Alexandria, Virginia 22302 Internet Author: allen, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Teamsbay Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs Apparel I order a 1x Dak Prescott jersey on 12/13/16 can't get in contact wth them or on the internet. Internet Author: Virginia Abusive Parents: Credit Card Fraud: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 21 2016
Lucas Quinn Construction Kevin Spence They were to make a flat pad to park a 42 ft Motorhome, when we started to put up tent we find its 13 in diffrent from front to back and when I called to bi**h about it he says you paided in full that means jobs complete, but he know it was no finished, i can get his own men to swear to his screwing me Johnston Rhode Island
2 men and 3 hrs Author: Smithfield, Rhode Island Maintenance Companies: Lucas Quinn Construction Johnston, Rhode Island

Dec 20 2016
Hobbie Discount 2455 West 2nd Ave. Vancouver Canada I placed an order on 11/25/2016 for two Remote Control Air Swimmers. I rec'd. an e-mail back on that same date stating my order was confirmed with an order number. I then checked my bank account and the amount for both was taken out. I then rec'd. an e-mail on 12/22016 stating my shipment wiould be arriving within in one to two weeks of my order date. As of today, 3 weeks later, I have heard nothing back from this companyevena fter I have sent e-mail after e-mail No response. It is now way past three week and my Christmas order I had anticipated for my grandchildren is no where to be had! Vancouver Canada Author: Fort Edward, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbie Discount 2455 West 2nd Ave. Vancouver Canada Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Firearms Canada firearmscanada.com They will take your money for promoting your ad and then do nothing with it. Calgary, AB Internet Author: Whitby, Sporting Goods: Firearms Canada Internet

Dec 17 2016
Andrew Auto Transport wordt auto transport company 1111 SW 1st Ave, Atlanta, GA 30312 ga Author: denton, North Carolina Auto Transporters: Andrew Auto Transport

Dec 16 2016
Simon Phillips Dystopian films, Runaway Films, Red Rock Entertainment Took $5000 to help finance tv series with promise to 13 year old girl he would give part in it. Has taken several peoples money without following through on contracts. London Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Producers: Simon Phillips Internet

Dec 15 2016
Ave Maria Singles of VA Owner, Anthony Buono I wrote my report two times already on this website..Ave Maria Singles is a scam. Fairfax Virginia Author: Wallingford, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: Ave Maria Singles of VA Fairfax, Virginia

Dec 15 2016
The ABC Company, 99 Santa The charged me me for an item I have yet to receive. I bought a bluetooth adapter for my car. Paid $16.94 for it and it has been 13 days already. The promised shipment has not arrived. West Seneca New York
Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: The ABC Company West Seneca, New York

Dec 13 2016
SW Engines Remanns fraudulent, poor customer service, poor quality parts Tulsa, OK Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: SW Engines Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
James B Nutter I love as paying a chapter 13 , they foreclosed on my house anyway which was against the law! Missouri Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: James B Nutter Internet

Dec 08 2016
Kevin Spear-IKON Talent Management Identity theft attempt, Malware 345 Park Ave, New York, New York Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Employment Services: Kevin Spear-IKON Talent Management Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 03 2016
Thedealempire Order underwater item paid got email to confirm payment no delivery have sent numerous emails none replied to 1735 Catan Ave Brooklyn Internet Author: Dublin, Alabama Clothing Stores: Thedealempire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 30 2016
fivepoints15 SELLING OF 13 YEAR OLD PRODUCT AS NEW ON EBAY INDIANA Internet Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Dental Services: fivepoints15 Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered their product on October 13. They charged my credit card but I never received the product. I've called, and emailed with no reply. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Potpourri Group Inc. 101 Billerica Ave, North Billerica, MA 01862 Massachusetts Author: Nixa, Missouri Attorney Generals: Potpourri Group Inc. 101 Billerica Ave, North Billerica, MA 01862, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
Image revive Face replens Ripoff/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama Questionable Activities: Image revive Internet

Nov 29 2016
Vskin active Age escape u fair business practices/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Vskin active Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library 64 Middlesex Ave. | Reading, MA 01867 Librarians Bullying Senior Citizen at Library Reading Massachusetts Author: elsewhere, Massachusetts Government Services: Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library Reading, Massachusetts

Nov 25 2016
Exclusive Furniture SW Freeway Refuse to order merchandise but took my monies. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Exclusive Furniture SW Freeway Nationwide