Customer satisfaction commitment: 123 college | Ripoff Report

Your Search: 123 college com
There may be more specific results for "123 college com"
For more specific results for "123 college com"
Showing 1-25 of 8,825 Found Reports For more specific results for "123 college com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 23 2017
ATL Contracting LLC Craig ATL ContractingCraig Render This company stole my hard earned money! College Park Georgia Author: jackson, Georgia Builders & Contractors: ATL Contracting LLC College Park, Georgia

May 19 2017
Columbia College CCIS Online college Columbia Missouri Author: Searcy, Arkansas Loans: Columbia College Nationwide

May 18 2017
Eagle Training Service, Trucking company in Lake in the Hills, Illinois Harper College, use Eagle Training Service Instructors and their location. They work together Misleading Prospective CDL Applicants Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: Eagle Training Service, Trucking company in Lake in the Hills, Illinois Crystal Lake , Illinois

May 18 2017
Miller Motte Online Miller Motte Technical College (Augusta) Rip Off, CREDITS DO NOT TRANSFER, HAVE TO START ALL OVER Augusta,Ga and Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Miller Motte Online Nationwide

May 16 2017
Ashworth College Ashworth College Fraud Certificate Progam Norcross Georgia Author: Newcastle, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashworth College Norcross, Georgia

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 09 2017
My 123 student relief loan My 123student relief loan, names of person Donnal, Eynon,sheriel,Kristene They told me they would lower my loan,I paid them $795.00. I am a senior citizen they took my money Spokane Washington Author: Joliet, Illinois Attorney Generals: My 123 student relief loan Nationwide

May 09 2017
Florida career college FCC Fraudulent publicity and fraudulent information Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Florida career college TX

May 09 2017
International Academy of Design & Technology Currently, Sanford-Brown College Scam, false promises, unethical recruiting Seattle Washington Author: Renton, Washington Corrupt Companies: International Academy of Design & Technology Seattle, Washington

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

May 04 2017
Realty Bargains .com RealtyBargains.com Unauthorized Billing, False sales tactics New Hyde Park New York
Author: Gainesville, Florida Realtors: Realty Bargains .com New Hyde Park, New York

May 03 2017
Columbia College CCIS Lack of communication regarding financial aid Columbia Missouri Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: Columbia College Columbia, Missouri

May 03 2017
Knapp College of Business They got my Pell Grant and my student loan and I only attended school for 16 days. Tacoma Washington Author: Minot, North Dakota Colleges and Universities: Knapp College of Business Tacoma, Washington

May 02 2017
healthylife.com luxadermaWhite,com Asteria media limited Cambogia scam unauthorised credit card drawings London Author: Gympie, Home HealthCare: healthylife.com London,

May 01 2017
PCDI Canada AKA Ashworth college They stole my money it's been 3 months since completing my program and I haven't received nothing from them not even my diploma. I can't even get hired anywhere Oakville, Ontario Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Adult Career & Continuing Education: PCDI Canada Oakville, Ontario,

May 01 2017
rotita not acknowledging my request for a return of the clothes that bought. The policy ensures a full refund for any reason college park MD Author: kennebunk, Maine Advertising / Deceptive: rotita Internet

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
Suddenlink Communications Suddenlink Ripping off its customers Nationwide Nationwide Author: College Station, Texas Internet Fraud: Suddenlink Communications Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 26 2017
Survivallife I ordered a recon knife on march 10th after multiple phone calls and 48 days of waiting i finally recieved the wrong knife . I AM VERY PISSED OFF !!!!! they requested a pic of wat I recieve so they could investigate tje issue . WTF i jus want wat i ordered Internet Author: College place, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Survivallife Internet