Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

14 daily plus tony

Showing 1-25 of 11,306 Found Reports For more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Daily Sale Rip Off Internet Author: Hodgenville, Kentucky Misc. Health Specialists: Daily Sale Internet

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Bloombex Joe Ryan, Adam Taylor and two others men that went by Antony and Patrick. Invested 17250euro and got no return since last Oct.When I had 30000 in my account Iwanted to withdraw my 17250 but thy insisted I keep trading and lost all. nobody will talky to me since. 14 Tsar Osivoboditel Blvd sofia 1000 Internet Author: Athlone, Alabama Online Trading: Bloombex Internet

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 18 2017
Tee Construction Tony,Anthony,Franco Fraudulent billing practices,shoddy workmanship Oneida Wisconsin Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Tee Construction Oneida, Wisconsin

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
CCR harassed daily about a bogus claim against me Spring Bay IL Nationwide Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: CCR Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Eye Royal Offer's free trial but will charge you full price after 14 days Internet Author: Rainier, Washington Eye Care: Eye Royal Internet

11, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 14 2017

Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
FaceReplen Ordered facereplen 2 jars of cream and was charge $12.43 for shipping. On the 14 day I was charged $300.00 for I notified them not within 14 days to cancel future orders. North York (Toronto) Ont. internet Author: sudbury, Ontario Cross-Border Scams: FaceReplen North York (Toronto) Ont.,

Mar 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions Classy Auto, National Vehicle, RV Daily and more. Vehicle Selling Solutions Changed Their Name From National Vehicle Omaha Nebraska What A Joke. They file their own reviews Author: Quebec Auto Advertising Services: Vehicle Selling Solutions Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 12 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger www.florencescoveljewelry.comA N & Associates FlorenceScovel terrible customer service, unwillingness to return the money, placed an order on Dec. 14, product mailed on Jan. 5 Seneca New York Author: Berlin, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Seneca, New York

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
FocusNutra I'm a person on permanent disability for head injuries. Gave out banking info to company now additional withdrawls from $4.99 I authorized. Told will continue every 14 days Internet Author: Mattawa, Alabama Medical Supplies: FocusNutra Internet

Mar 11 2017
Travelers Choice International Tony Lopez, Isabela Garcia, Johua Clark, Marina Mazatlan Lincoln Nebraska THEY REALLY ARE A SCAM Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Air Travel: Travelers Choice International Lincoln, Nebraska

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 10 2017
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Mar 10 2017
DermiFi RejuVen8 This is a TOTAL SCAM!! They advertise a free sample and that you only have to pay shipping charges. 14 days later I was charged $89.31 and $87.47. When I called to find out what the *&$# was going on they say that I agreed to this when I ordered. Nowhere did I see this on the website. So deceitful! They said they would credit my account 30%. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: DermiFi Internet