14 DAILY PLUS TONY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 14 daily plus tony
There may be more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
For more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
Showing 1-25 of 11,363 Found Reports For more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Williams tony troy Powerball winner through Facebook saying if my name was on a list saying I won 70 thousand dollars in cash will get sent to my door step but I have to pay FedEx 600 dollars to get my winnings Tallahassee, Florida Internet Author: Auburn, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Williams tony troy Internet

Apr 29 2017
Samsung Did not honor the Get a free Gear VR with Controller plus Oculus content bonus and Platinum Experience with Samsung Rewards if you pre-ordered the Galaxy S8 promotion. Internet Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung internet

Apr 28 2017
Mattress Connection Tony and JoAnn Bartz DBA Mattress Connection Unethical Operation Hawthorne California Author: Santa Monica, California Furniture & Furnishings: Mattress Connection Hawthorne, California

Apr 28 2017
Luxurious skin RIP OFF!! BEWARE- YOUR TRIAL STARTS FROM THE TIME YOU PLACE THE ORDER AND YOU DON'T TRIAL IT FOR THE FULL 14 DAYS BEFORE THEY CHARGE YOU $99.00. PRODUCT ISN'T GOOD EITHER RIP OFF-THE PRODUCT ISN'T GOOD AND YOU ARE CHARGED $99.00 BEFORE YOU COMPLETE TRIAL CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Massachusetts Skin Care: Luxurious skin Internet

Apr 28 2017
gloss motive offered me trail order but the day you order starts your 14 days so you dont get it till day 14 and then they charge your account 79,99 and wont return your money the are a big rip off i wopuld not tell anyone about them but the are a rip off las vegas Nationwide Author: morgantown, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: gloss motive Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Pat's Small Engine Plus Deseptive Pricing ISANTI Minnesota Author: Pickens, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Pat's Small Engine Plus ISANTI, Minnesota

Apr 24 2017
Pools Plus of the Carolinas, Murry Willitts Beware of this company Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Pool Services: Pools Plus of the carolinas Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
Parisian Glow These people don't understand the concept of 14 day trial Internet Author: SAVANNAH, Georgia Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd. (Alan Ching, B.J. Lee, S.J. Lee, Jenny Lui, T.Y. Mok (Tsuey Mok), Laura Yun (registered the website), Scott Lau McKinsy, K. K. Liu with Gartmore Underwriting Management Ltd, Parkson Project Consulting Limited) Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd ripped off me and 14 companies introduced to them for investment consideration Hong Kong China
Author: University Place, Washington Financial Services: Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd. North Point, Other

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Lash Serum Plus this is a scam..dont buy from them Scottdale Arizona Author: chariton, Iowa Internet Fraud: Lash Serum Plus Scottdale , Arizona

Wynn plus warranty Phoenix care Did not honor engine warranty Blue lagoon
Author: Oak park , Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wynn plus warranty Michigan

Apr 19 2017
Tony Amaradio Tony Amaradio, Italian shoes, shop is big no-no Hilo Hawaii Author: Hilo, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Tony Amaradio Hilo, Hawaii

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 19 2017
Try Trim Genesis 14 day rip off trial internet Internet Author: Fincastle, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Try Trim Genesis Internet

Apr 18 2017
777Rentals.com Tony Wilham and Annette SCAM ARTIST! Las Vegas Nevada
Please disregard my previous message Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hotel: 777Rentals.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Garcinia would not refund my money and charged me 79.95 for the product and said I had 14 days for trial but the hidden thing was the 14 started the day you order the product. Nationwide Author: Onamia, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Nationwide