14 DAILY PLUS TONY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 14 daily plus tony
There may be more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
For more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
Showing 1-25 of 41,595 Found Reports For more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Glamor Trends 27 West Anapamu StSte #398Santa Barbara, CA.93101 Said I hada 14 day trail but the trail started when I signed up Santa Barbara California Author: Millington, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream I am 57 years old and watched the video of the skin cream products so decided to try the trial offer for $4.95. The same day I had 4 differnt charges taken out of my account. 14 days later I had 2 more charges out of my account. All together totalling over $204 Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Skin Care: AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
neulift skin cream neulift eye serum Scam - do not even consider the 14 day trial - 2 charges of $94.90 & $91.90 on CC Fountain Valley California Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: neulift skin cream Fountain Valley, California

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Illustra Skin Care Illustra Intensive Eye Serum Terms and conditions are well hidden. Sample is not just cost of shipping-will be billed nearly $100 if not cancelled within 14 days of ORDER. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Skin Care: Illustra Skin Care Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 14 2017
Daily Burn Theft/Unauthorized charges Internet Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: Daily Burn Internet

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 13 2017
Quality Roofing Tony After cashing my check , it took him over a week to come and do the job. The was not done right, Illed and texted him with no results. I have a contract with a 10 year warranty with him.I have pictures of leaks and where my ceiling Glen Burnie Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Roofing Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 12 2017
Alucia I ordered a sample box of Alucia Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream. And all i had to pay was for shipping ,which was 5.00. and i thought that was it. I didnt see anything about a 14 day trial at all or i wouldn't have bought this! And. I looked at my bank app and it said i have been charged 98.39. I didnt even know what it was from until i googled the code next to the amount and it said Alucia! I did not approve for them to take 98.39 out of my bank account! Now i am gonna be short on money for the rest of the week because of them taking out 98.39 out of my bank account which i did not give them permission to withdrawl! Los Angeles, California
Author: Hastings, Michigan TV Advertisements: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Placed an order online using my debit card. Received confirmation email but item had not arrived almost 2 months later. I emailed the company daily but received no response. Just went to click the track my order link in the email and apparently the company no longer exists on Shopify. Internet Author: Guilford, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet