14 DAILY PLUS TONY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 14 daily plus tony
There may be more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
For more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
Showing 1-25 of 11,479 Found Reports For more specific results for "14 daily plus tony"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
auralfacecream I signed up for the 4.95 sample 14 day trail and ended up getting charged 223.11. I placed the order on 6/5, received 6/15 and was charged 6/20! I have called 3 times and all I get is sorry no refund, you have 14 days from the day you ordered not received to cancel. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: auralfacecream Internet

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
ADVANCEDLash Advanced Beauty LLC Not 30day trial, only 14-day trial, then product doesn't even have time to work! Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: ADVANCEDLash Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBD Pure CBD tincture for pain, thats a joke. Only gave me pain and stress for try me sample charged me 79.95 after 14 days!! Las Vegas Internet Author: Cleveland , Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 19 2017
BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM KSHEALT*BUYLUXBEAUTY They hook you in on getting free trial just pay s/h for $4.95 then 14 dayslater they charge you 200.00 dollars. Denver colrado Internet Author: White swan, Washington Skin Care: BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM Internet

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY

Jun 19 2017
MLM Formula Josh Cope Can not use email to cancel subscription within 14 days period America Internet
Author: White River, Other Internet: MLM Formula Josh Cope Internet

Jun 19 2017
OGD*NUDAZZLE8883870205, UT 84653 - VELAINN*PUREPIZZAZZI $84.75Purchased Wed, Jun 14, 2017I have nothing but it looks like they may be in connection with VELAINN*PUREPIZZAZZI ordered the face cream for 4.95 they also sent an eye cream I guess charged form t his Utah and Missouri Internet
Author: Winchester, California Skin Care: OGD*NUDAZZLE Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Diet Pure They are a rip off and only tell you that they just charge you for a 14 day trial and now they have been taking $79 dollars out of my account and one is actually pending. I want my money back and they need to stop sending me pills I'm not even using but they are charging for. This site is a joke Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jun 18 2017
LuxAllure I think there are a few but I'm not sure Scam - no disclose of 14 day trial when ordering nasty customer service people St. Petersburg area Florida PO box only Internet Kalisi Eye Serum Author: Chase City, Virginia Questionable Activities: LuxAllure Internet

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 15 2017
Luxurious Skin/Luxurious Eyes Total scam. Advertised that cancellation could be within 14 days and not be billed . I have cancellation confirmation emails confirming cancellation within that 14 day period and they are not going to return the $99.96 and $99.94 that I have been billed. San Diego California Author: San Pedro, California Alternative Health: Luxurious Skin/Luxurious Eyes San Diego, California

Jun 15 2017
Parisian Glow tried to charge my bank account $89.95 for this product prior to the 14-day trial period. They never indicated that it was a 14 day trial. Internet  Author: Longwood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 14 2017
The Annual Sunburst convention of celebrity impersonators They want you to pay a fee to be on there show of 14 different shows at 325.00 for each envent Orlando Florida Author: juna, Alaska Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Annual Sunburst convention of celebrity impersonators Internet

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
Titlemax Kimmi issue a settlement agreement on behalf of the company in March 2017. As of today 6/14/17 a settlement has not been reach with them. Continue to take payments and adding on interest. Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Loans: Titlemax Columbus, Georgia

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 13 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Refusal to Provide Warranty Services Rapid City South Dakota Expired Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 13 2017
Extreme fit garcinia 180 ordered 2 different free trial bottles...just pay shipping! Suddenly have charges after 2 weeks. Was never aware I would be charged for the bottles if I wanted to use them more than a couple days! Told I couldn't get money back because opened the bottle. How else do you try it? How is it a free bottle just pay shipping if they charge $69.95 14 days later? Nothing but a scam! I want my money back! Internet Author: Spring Hill, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Extreme fit garcinia 180 Internet

Jun 13 2017
Alipartnership Alidropship,Aliplugin Customer Service Was Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refused. Keep Having to Email Them, Plus Issue after issue with Aliplugin. dubia Nationwide Author: auburn, Massachusetts Software: Alipartnership Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
pure CBD Pure healthy I ordered the sample free trial and paid for the shipping only of 5.95. No where did it state that in 14 days they would be charging my debit card 79.99. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Walnut Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2017
Youth RENU AGELESSSKINAID andEnhanceEye Upon signing up for your trial offer, your credit card provided will be charged a One-time processing for shipping of $4.95. If you contact customer service to terminate your trial enrollment within 14 Days of the date that you enroll in the Program, they claim you will not receive any additional product and you will not be charged anything else; however, they have super rude and shaddy customer service and supervisors that not only hang up on you but also threaten to keep the account open and continue charges. Your enrollment date is the date that you submit your order for the trial product. Any additional items will incurr a separate shipping fee; however, they are shipped in one box. On day 14 of the trial perdiod, the full product cost of $89.97 is charged to your card and you are automatically enrolled in auto ship program, which will ship you monthly the product, and charge your card $89.97 every 30 days thereafter. Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Eye Care: Youth RENU Internet

Jun 12 2017
Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Platinum XWL African MangoPlatinum Cleanse This Free Trial of 14 days was NOT free Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Internet