14 DAILY PLUS TONY RENFROW BILL FOX HOLTON BUGGS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 14 daily plus tony renfrow bill fox holton buggs
There may be more specific results for "14 daily plus tony renfrow bill fox holton buggs"
For more specific results for "14 daily plus tony renfrow bill fox holton buggs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
leallureskincare advertised as joanna gaines product (not so) and charged credit card before advertised 14 day end of trial period Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Skin Care: leallureskincare Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Piero skin care L'etoile wrinkle cream I ordered a sample. No where on the package information was there a notice that of I did not contact them within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $73. California Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Skin Care: Piero skin care Internet

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront @ Associates The first bill I get is a collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront @ Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
auralfacecream I signed up for the 4.95 sample 14 day trail and ended up getting charged 223.11. I placed the order on 6/5, received 6/15 and was charged 6/20! I have called 3 times and all I get is sorry no refund, you have 14 days from the day you ordered not received to cancel. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: auralfacecream Internet

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
ADVANCEDLash Advanced Beauty LLC Not 30day trial, only 14-day trial, then product doesn't even have time to work! Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: ADVANCEDLash Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
OptimumCare Dr. Ahmed Kabiri lied about medical treatments to pad bill to insurcance & neglegent care stafford Virginia
Author: stafford, Virginia Doctors: OptimumCare stafford, Virginia

Jun 22 2017
Mercury Insurance Other Insured Hits My Car, NO LIABILITY issue, Mercury Sticks Me with $4000 Bill--APPALLING & CORRUPT--30 YEAR ACCIDENT FREE CLIENT Brea California Author: Fullerton, California Car Insurance: Mercury Insurance Brea, California

Jun 20 2017
Grissom High School Band, Bill Connell, Theo Vernon Always angry and insulting students HUNTSVILLE Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Music: Grissom High School Band HUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Jun 20 2017
Pure CBD Pure CBD tincture for pain, thats a joke. Only gave me pain and stress for try me sample charged me 79.95 after 14 days!! Las Vegas Internet Author: Cleveland , Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 19 2017
Cox cable communication they are charging me with someone else bill San Diego California Author: El cajon, California Cable TV: Cox cable communication San Diego, California

Jun 19 2017
NR Association 2006 medical bill Nationwide Author: gig harbor, Washington Financial Services: NR Assocation Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services Credit collector stated they were collecting for weight losing supplement ,garcinia. i did not order nor did I receive this item. Never received bill and will not pay. Unknown Internet same story here and will not pay !! Author: Maryville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: TRS Limited LLC Internet

Jun 19 2017
ATT ATT WIRELESS ATT PUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES IN MY BILL Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Internet

Jun 19 2017
BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM KSHEALT*BUYLUXBEAUTY They hook you in on getting free trial just pay s/h for $4.95 then 14 dayslater they charge you 200.00 dollars. Denver colrado Internet Author: White swan, Washington Skin Care: BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM Internet

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY

Jun 19 2017
AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream I ordered the free trial 4.95 and 5.95 and then they billed me $89.85 & $85.95 for face cream and eye cream and they won't refund you the money even if you return the creams. If you don't call they will bill you every month. The creams are no good this is a scam. I want everyone to know that. Lets get the word out. Someone has to stop them from ripping people off. Fountain Hills CA California Author: Buckye, Arizona Police: AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream Fountain Hills CA, California

Jun 19 2017
MLM Formula Josh Cope Can not use email to cancel subscription within 14 days period America Internet
Author: White River, Other Internet: MLM Formula Josh Cope Internet

Jun 19 2017
OGD*NUDAZZLE8883870205, UT 84653 - VELAINN*PUREPIZZAZZI $84.75Purchased Wed, Jun 14, 2017I have nothing but it looks like they may be in connection with VELAINN*PUREPIZZAZZI ordered the face cream for 4.95 they also sent an eye cream I guess charged form t his Utah and Missouri Internet
Author: Winchester, California Skin Care: OGD*NUDAZZLE Internet

Jun 18 2017
Dr Guven Uzun AKA Playa Medical Plaza AKA Beverly Hills Pain Institute & Neurology MEDICAL FRAUD - OBSCENELY INFLATED MEDICAL BILL / LYING ABOUT INSURANCE COVERAGE Playa Vista California
Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Dr Guven Uzun Playa Vista, California

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
RoofCore International Hamlin Hills Hamlin Hills Farms Hamlin Hills Barbeque Fat Moon BBQ RoofCore International Roofcore CMR Manufacturing Gooftech SmartRoof Report-A-Leak Henry Lee Hamlin, III Henry Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Refusal To Pay Outstanding Bill Forsyth Georgia
Added information Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: RoofCore International Forsyth, Georgia