Your Search | 180 promotions

Oct 20 2014
eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Hubcapjoes Crazeenydriver Joseph Demarco Admits to getting other sellers suspended off eBay This seller does videos and brags about how he gets sellers suspended from eBay but bashes eBay and PayPal for Managed Returns and 180 day Refunds. Oradell New Jersey
Author: Wilmington, Indiana Auto Parts: eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Oradell, New Jersey

Oct 14 2014
Blue Feather Events Inc. Ace Promotions Inc. scam fraud racist misrepresentation fake cheap Creve Coeur Missouri
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Blue Feather Events Inc. Creve Coeur, Missouri

Oct 10 2014
180 Fusion 180fusion.com, 180 fusion internet seo complaints 180fusion STAY AWAY, SCAM, FRAUD, BAD SEO COMPANY, TOP-SEOS SCAM Malibu California Author: malibu, California Brokerage Companies On-line: 180 Fusion Malibu, California

Oct 02 2014
gold standard promotions Fw1 false advertising, false employment, no guaranteed pay fairfield New Jersey Author: linden, New Jersey Auto Service Stations: gold standard promotions fairfield, New Jersey

Sep 25 2014
PDI Marketing Promotions they sent me a pacel pick-up notice Natinal Nationwide Author: Mansfield, Massachusetts Telephones: PDI Marketing Promotions Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Xfinity Comcast Misleading advertising promotions Refer-a-Friend Nationwide Author: springfield, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Xfinity Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
180 Fusion **BEWARE 180 Fusion SCAM** malibu California Author: Santa Ana, California Brokerage Companies: 180 Fusion malibu, California

Sep 18 2014
Cox Comminucations Bait and switch. False advertising. Misleading promotions. Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cable TV: Cox Comminucations Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
SALVAGEWORLD GSA Auctions LLC Mailing address OnlyInsurance Auctions USA inc I PUT 500 DOLLAR DEPOSIT AND I REQUEST REFUND LIKE 180 DAYS A GO AND I STILL WAITING Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: VISALIA, California Auto Dealers: SALVAGEWORLD Fort Lauderdale, , Florida

Sep 11 2014
DCG Marketing Topaz Promotions Con Brainwashers Flase people and promises belfast belfast Author: belfast, Alabama Cult Organizations: DCG Marketing belfast, Select State/Province

Sep 08 2014
Topaz Promotions, LLC AKA Yellow Pages Online Services AKA Ypedia Deceiving Small Businesses asking to verify your information for free listing Texas, Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Services: Topaz Promotions, LLC Irving, Texas

Sep 05 2014
Travel Select Rewards IIP Promotions Rips Off Another Unsuspecting Consumer Lake Havasu Arizona Author: Lake Forest, California Travel Services: Travel Select Rewards Lake Havasu, Arizona

Aug 26 2014
Concierge Literary Promotions, Myriam Judith Perkins ,Keelie Chatfield,Kiki Chatfield Very unprofessional literary publicists/cyberbullies Frankfort Kentucky Author: Illinois Desktop Publishing: Concierge Literary Promotions Frankfort, Kentucky

Aug 25 2014
Clearly Promotions Non-Payment of Services Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Clearly Promotions Nationwide

15, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

16, Report #1172011

Aug 24 2014
Hopewell promotions inc.. I have also bought this so called jewelry from my local Wal-Mart and it is junk!!! I have tried to contact the company and NO response!!! Baltimore Maryland Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Hopewell promotions inc.. Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 23 2014
iig promotions Infinity Travel Waste of Time which is what they want Lake Havasu Arizona Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Travel Agencies: iig promotions Lake Havasu, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Northern Leasing, Flex pay 180 Beware of these Scamming Companies Northern Leasing and Flex pay 180. I am presently in a 4 year lease at $106.00 per month for old out date equipment that could be bought for $300.00. Auburndale Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Credit Services: Km powersports Auburndale, Florida

Aug 17 2014
Sticky Promotions Next Level Promotions Complete fraud and false advertising Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Ticket Sales: Sticky Promotions Internet

Aug 12 2014
Regis Caribbean Entertainment Regis Victor; DJ Sweet Piz; John John Promotions Portland Spirit Boat Cruise on Land in Building. Portland ,Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Ticket Sales: Regis Caribbean Entertainment Internet

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 04 2014
Premium Promotions Premium Promotions ripped me off of $7,000.!!! Everything is a sham, a total fraud. There is no office--only a UPS box #. You will send in your money and get nothing for it!! Don`t send them even 1 penny. They should be shut down and the people involved should be in jail. Encino California Author: Flushing, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Premium Promotions Encino, California

Aug 02 2014
Prestige Promotions Inc., FKA, Dazzo Marketing Solutions, FKA, Alltrepreneur Horizons Inc. Bogus and Deceptive Job Postings Deer Park New York Author: Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Prestige Promotions Inc. Deer Park, New York

Jul 31 2014
djibril ensusa pet exspress239-300-6975Cameroon ,centre yaounde 00237 they told me all i needed to send is 180 buck to send my dog. now they want 500 more or they cant send the dog. said the owner gave them the wrong crate this is the owners name of the dog jennifer johnson number is301-690-6255. want them arrested and want my money back... cameroon,centre yaounde 00237 Nationwide Author: newark, New York Unusual Rip-Off: djibril ensusa Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Sphynx M&P Felicia Ray Ortiz , Judy Elinbinder, Network Promotions & Events Felicia Ray Ortiz scammed me of a pay after lying and cheating others for failure of payment . Dallas TX
Author: Roanoke, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Sphynx M&P Internet