180 PROMOTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 180 Promotions
There may be more specific results for "180 Promotions"
For more specific results for "180 Promotions"
Showing 1-25 of 4,353 Found Reports For more specific results for "180 Promotions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Oct 21 2017
Southwest Airlines This company is like used car sales, they promise you everything to get the job, but deliver lemons. Truth is, they discriminate against you, deliberately destroy your character because they are intimidated. They pretend to be The caring comany for their emoloyees, but action speaks louder than words. They do not train their employees properly, yet micro managent and will fire you for the in approprate training. This comes from them selecting the peoole they like instead of the people who is qualified for the position. A lot of old set in their ways managers who is afraid of change and is threaten by anyone who has potential stronger than them. Atlanta Georgia If.... Author: Macon, Georgia Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 20 2017
Luxury Fashion-now.com Luxury Fashion. Also amazon promotions for items states free but just paying s&h Fraud Detroit Internet Author: San Diego, California Attorney Generals: Luxury Fashion-now.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
Takaaki Kato - 20 years old in 2017 Fredericksburg, Virginia Stole $180 Under False Pretense To Provide Translation Services Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Virginia Translators: Takaaki Kato - 20 years old in 2017 Fredericksburg, Virginia Fredericksburg, Virginia

Oct 13 2017
Luxury Fashion 2340 Hwy 180 E Ste.#255Silver City, NM 88061 They keep sending me stuff I didn't order and taking nearly $100.00 from my account monthly. I have sent everything back & asked them to stop sending me stuff that is way over priced and I don't need or want. I want them to stop sending me garbage & stop taking money out of my account. SilverCity New Mexico Author: Kennewick, Washington Telemarketers: Luxury Fashion SilverCity, New Mexico

Oct 13 2017
Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Benefit Savings 1-800-315-1369; Valu-pass ,temp login info to use at valu-pass.com password welcome2vpRashad Poole representative congrats you were selected to receive rewards card valued at $200 --try 2 promotions Benefits Savings for $2.27; Valupass for $4.95 -- today you will be charged $6.27. If you don't like the offers, simply contact both after 14 day trial peroid. If you like you will be charged monthly $22 for Benefit Savings and $29.95 a month for Valu-Pass Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Pro Test 180 Pro Nitric Oxide Ordered a free trial of Pro Test 180 for shipping costs of under $5. Received second shipment without signing up for it at the cost of $90. There is no way to trace this company. They ship from a UPS location, only maybe San Diego, CA California Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Pro Test 180 Internet

Oct 05 2017
Byrd Garcinia, Extreme Fit 180, Extreme fit 180 Cleanse I was never told that I would be charged a second time of almost $80. Internet
Author: Sandy, Utah Weightloss Programs: Byrd Garcinia Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Facebook Mark Zuckenburg FAcebook stole $180 from me menlo park California
Author: Nevada Media Outlets: Facebook menlo park, California

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 21 2017
Brock Entertainment/Al Brock Al Brock Promotions. Spindoctorspromotions.com spindoctorsnashville.com Nashville Radio Promotion Company, Spin Doctor's Music Group, Spin Doctor's Music Group, Nashville. music promotion, nashville radio promotion company, best country music promoters, Nashville Tennessee Anger and frustration Author: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida Advertising Agencies: Brock Entertainment/Al Brock Nashville, TN

Sep 19 2017
Morgen Baird Racing c/o David Baird are the real Ripoffs wrongfully accuse Speed & Sound Promotions to cover their own shortcomings Jackson Michigan Author: New York Bait-and-Switch: Morgen Baird Racing Jackson, Michigan

Sep 18 2017
Jeff and Elizabeth Witherell Speed and Sound Promotions biggest scammers, they take your money and run. Madison Tennessee Author: Jackson, Michigan Multi-Level Marketing: Speed and Sound Promotions Internet

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2017
VisaHQ Knowingly Uses Hurricane Harvey To Steal Money. Immoral and Unreliable Houston Nationwide
Issue Resolved Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: VisaHQ Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Extreme Fit 180 They lied about there product and refuse to answer my calls. I place a trial order for extreme fit to pay only shipping and handling little over a week money was taken from my account for a product I did not purchase...and they lied about there products false advertising there is no truth to there products does not have work the way they said it would has no refectory on me... Charleston South Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Charleston , South Carolina Alternative Health: Extreme Fit 180 Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 25 2017
Apex Lamps I purchased a lamp for my Mitsubishi projector for $155. Was told it contained a genuine Ushio bulb. It contained an illegal counterfeit bulb that burned out after a mere 300 hours of use. Asked for a refund and was told to take a hike. Their warrenty is only good for 180 days, they defrauded me, tough luck. Alhambra California
Correction Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Apex Lamps Alhambra, California

Aug 24 2017
AVALURE Face Cream and Eye Serum Avalure I ordered the face cream and eye serum however, I never received the eye serum. I contacted customer service and was told since the product I ordered show that it was shipped and because I never called to either extend cancel or inform them of the missing product, there was nothing they could do. I asked that my subscription be canceled immediately, and if I could send the unused products back for a refund. I was told I would not receive a refund because I contacted them after the 14 day trial period. As a result of not contacting them within the 14 days, the $5 trial product automatically becomes $89 . The advertisement online is . I did not like the product that I did receive however, I wouldn't know since it normally takes longer than 14 days to accurately gauge the true affects of any skin product. For me, this was a $180 mistake that I hope I can prevent anyone else from making if they are considering ordering from this website and this product. I am hugely disappointed especially since I originally gave it a try against my better judgement because it was being advertised by a young entrepreneur that I wanted to support. The charges made to my account were from Nevada Internet Author: Hanover, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: AVALURE Face Cream and Eye Serum Internet

20, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 16 2017
Tapjoy Tapjoy not providing promised rewards for actions and promotions taken. Internet
Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Tapjoy Internet

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 10 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark , Florida