Your Search | 180 promotions

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 01 2016
KC PROMOTIONS LIED ABOUT WHAT WAS BEING SOLD. SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Oil Companies: KC PROMOTIONS OLATHE, Kansas

Jan 25 2016
MJ Promotions, Inc. Mike P. Joiner-Lister Descrimination, Sexual Exploitation Shreveport Louisiana Author: Bossier, Louisiana Door to Door Sales: MJP, Inc. Shreveport, Louisiana

Jan 23 2016
Dennis Fitzsimmons Dennis Bly FISERV Promotions Coordinator Fiserv Dennis Bly Craigslist Cruise line Promotions Fiserv $450 Norcross Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Dennis Fitzsimmons Norcross, Georgia

Jan 23 2016
Media Press Promotions Failure to Pay Commissions Palm Beach Florida Author: WPB, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Media Press Promotions Internet

Jan 19 2016
DCG Marketing/Topaz Promotions Money scammers Belfast United Kingdom, Author: Dromore, Alabama Advertising Agencies: DCG Marketing/Topaz Promotions Belfast ,

Jan 12 2016
Capital one fast cash Ronnie cooper, Mike hayden, Mike Hayden Indian male emailed me to say I was pretty approved for a lone of 4500. Todd me to go buy a my vanilla card and put 50 dollars on it and said that that card was going to be what I used for repaying them another card for 180 for insurance incase I can't make a payment on time and then 90 for the wire transfer , I should have known better but now I am left with no money and I want to find them both and give them what they deserve .One with a Texas number and the other from California Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Banks: Capital one fast cash Internet

Jan 04 2016
Try Skin Optics AJS*SKINREFRESHPROVGI*EYETENSIFYTry Skin OpticsTry Skin Logic RIP off free Trial!!! ,30 Day Free Trial - costs $180!!!, EXTREMELY misleading Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Encintias, California Beauty Products: Try Skin Optics Internet

Dec 30 2015
Snapfish McDonalds promotions Snapfish McDonalds promotions Internet Author: Windsor Ontario Canada, Michigan Liars: Snapfish McDonalds promotions Internet

Dec 29 2015
Blast fitness personal trainer william I was suppose to pay 180 dollars for 6 sessions of personal training well i became sick before o got the chance to start  Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Blast fitness personal trainer will Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2015
Tidal Concepts Rhino LED, Prestige NY, Prestige Promotions, Dazzo Marketing Solutions, Affinity Concepts, Guardian Consulting, Millennium Recruiting, Auto Glass LLC, Ryan Irish, Jessica Irish, Crystal Kershaw, Robin Nick Gayle, Phillip Anthony Dazzo Complete SCAM & Pyramid Scheme New Hyde Park, NY & Deer Park, NY New York Kappy32 Author: St. James, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Tidal Concepts

Dec 28 2015
Prestige Promotions Inc., FKA, Dazzo Marketing Solutions, FKA, Alltrepreneur Horizons Inc. Bogus and Deceptive Job Postings Deer Park New York Legal Notice Author: Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Prestige Promotions Inc. Deer Park, New York

Dec 28 2015
Long Island Advertising Long Island Promotions, Silver Star Advertising, Jared Irish, Ryan Irish, Alexandra, Jenifer Lopez Irish This company is a pyramid scheme. There is nothing else to it. Research Smart Circle and their subsidiaries and you will be horrified. I fell for the for professional Front they portray head over he Floral Park , New York Legal Notice Author: long island, New York Sales People: Long Island Advertising Floral Park, New York

Dec 28 2015
Long Island Promotions Ryan Irish, Alexandra, Jessica Lopez, jared Irish BE WARE OF THE LAST NAME IRISH!!!! THIEFS ARE TO NICE OF A WORD FOR THESE CON ARTISITS!!! uniondale, New York Legal Notice Author: floral park, New York Sales People: Long Island Promotions uniondale, New York

Dec 21 2015
Smmhelps Smmraja incorrectly represented ocial media promotions India Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Smmhelps Internet

Dec 12 2015
PUSH MODELS Push Marketing and Promotions scam, model, modeling, staff, staffing agency, talent agency, promo model agency, promotional, marketing, liars, fraud, no payment, steal, conartists tempe Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: PUSH MODELS tempe, Arizona

Dec 10 2015
capital one fast cash Samuel Thomas Mike Anderson told us we were approved for a $6500 loan and we only had to pay $180. sent us all documents and once money was paid we never got the money Chicago Internet Author: Murrieta , California Loans: capital one fast cash Internet

Dec 07 2015
Brilliant Skin cream/Intensive Eye Radiant Labs, Inc. Celebrity endorsed, and Dr OZ endorsed miracle skin! DECEPTIVE to say the least! Fraudulent completely! Stated in terms & Conditions that I'd be charged $109,(postage included) and on credit statement it was $180+. I was NEVER sent the actual main product, but charged for enrollment! Unbelievable. Liars. Located in aptly named Bluffdale UT Bluffdale, Utah Author: Mooreland, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Brilliant Skin cream/Intensive Eye Bluffdale,, Utah

21, Report #1271934

Dec 03 2015
First Guard Alarm Security 1 SolutionsSafe Home Security price guarantee on my monitoring rate, 180 degree camera angle, stated they would not run my credit and they did, lied about the name of their company, stated they were licensed. irvine California Author: Norton, Ohio Home Security: First Guard Alarm irvine, California

Dec 03 2015
New York Grant Company Alex CooperMark RamosEric Johnson They robbed me out of 180 bucks and tried to get more. Took my last and put a rift in my relation ship. My girl furious and wants to leave me behind this screw up I made. They should be arrested. New York New York Identity Theft: Someone is falsely using our company's name Author: Jacksonville, Florida Federal Government: New York Grant Company New York , New York

Nov 26 2015
Mr c's towing N/a car was towed p.p.i. with out a (180) a 180 is a legal documents that a security guard or management has to sign at the time of the tow. then I was charged a gate fee in the middle of the day because it was a holiday. ..they damaged my car & laughed at me when I went to complain. .. Los alamitos California Author: Palmdale , California Auto & Truck Rental: Mr c's towing Los alamitos, California

Nov 22 2015
GPD Promotions Systems, Inc Stole my vacuum Topeka Kansas follow up Author: Omaha, Nebraska Door to Door Sales: GPD Promotions Systems, Inc Topeka, Kansas

Nov 21 2015
Newegg.com False advertising Black November promotions Internet
Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: Moseley, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Newegg.com Internet