Your Search | 1800 sky ride

Jan 17 2017
Living Social Open Sky Open Sky Open Sky Living Social Scams its customers New York Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Living Social Open Sky Internet

Jan 16 2017
Wausau Auto 199ride.com199 ride Ran Fraudulent Hard Credit Check without My Permission, When I Never Applied with Them! Wausau Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Wausau Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Jan 10 2017
Kent Carr Touches The Sky Professional Services Kent Carr, Kent Wright fraud sales, fake sales, slamming customers, chargebacks upon payment sent out chicago Illinois
Author: columbus, Ohio Sales People: Kent Carr Touches The Sky Professional Services chicago, Illinois

Jan 08 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Latinstar International Casino Misrepresented being owned by Mr Barcelo, did not disclose Jackpot full rules/odds, possible fraud Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Punta Cana,

Jan 07 2017
Hot Ride Motors Lars Group INC Misrepresented Product and Harrased Me Levittown Pennsylvania Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Hot Ride Motors Levittown, Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Latinstar International Casino Beware of Jackot aka Super Keno game there; we suspect dishonesty and they would not show surveillance Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Punta Cana,

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
Rainbow Vaccum Cleaner of Syracuse New York Discriminatory Rainbow Ride Along Program Make it IMpossible to Fufill the Reuirements New York Author: Syracuse, New York Appliances: Rainbow Vaccum Cleaner of Syracuse New York New York

Dec 17 2016
Open Sky or Capital Bank Capital is using unfair practices they cancel my payment on 27th of june and did not tell me so I received a late charge of $27 plus $25.00 als they lied said it would take 4 auto payments to be put on auto pay ,I recived word it takes 1 cycle for r un fair practice and breaking company rules to new customers columbus ohio Internet Author: Crete, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Open Sky or Capital Bank Internet

Dec 13 2016
Ride now motors Autobliss Ripping people off Monroe North Carolina Two Things Author: Monroe, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Ride now motors Monroe , North Carolina

Dec 06 2016
Megerle Shows Carolina Beach Boardwalk Amusement Park Illegally Mistreated, and Mispaid me as an everyday laborer/employee/ride operator Jacksonville/Wilmington Florida/North Carolina Author: New York Employment Services: Megerle Shows Wilmington, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
RONNIE LARSON, JO CLAIRE COCKRAN, DONNA SLUCUM, DONNA FREEDMAN STOLE MONEY FOR Fraudulent ride for Mustangs to Washington DC Internet
lying @$$ donna freedman Author: Columbia, North Carolina Non-Profit Charities: RONNIE LARSON, JO CLAIRE COCKRAN, DONNA SLUCUM, DONNA FREEDMAN Internet

Dec 03 2016
Rental Ride Tunisia Sfax Nationwide Author: Singapore, Car Rentals: Rental Ride Tunisia Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
ridesafely.com Bought a truck as ride and drive wouldn't start I DON'T KNOW Author: Rosedale, Virginia Auto Dealers: ridesafely.com

Nov 30 2016
VetPathDx, LLC ASH MISRA VetPathDX Ash Misra bullied our employees & raised prices sky high, we quit, now he is suing us for balance of contract Bensenville Illinois Author: NW SUBURBS, Illinois Animal Services: VetPathDx, LLC Bensenville, Illinois

Nov 17 2016
Future Income Payment They sent me 1800 dollars and just told me that i owe them another 16,000 dollars. henderson Nevada Author: Vestal, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Future Income payments

Nov 09 2016
Power Ride Outlet Failure to send scooter after payment City of Industry California Author: Dade City, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Power Ride Outlet City of Industry, California

Nov 07 2016
us.Jayride.com Jayride Jayride Limousine Service I pre-purchased on-line a limo ride from JFK airport to a destination on Long Island. The only directions was a phone numbber. NYC Internet Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Limousine Services: us.Jayride.com Internet

Oct 31 2016
Uber I was ripoff from Uber.... I requested a ride and I was charge 23$ when I called back to go home they charge me 98$
Funny Author: Kissimmee , Florida Taxi Cabs: Uber Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Jayride Jay Ride, JRide, Rapid Shuttle scam, they double the price from other shuttle co's/ rude on phone, deceptive, send other shuttle services, they don't show up at all San Diego Internet Author: Utah Limousine Services: Jayride Internet

Oct 26 2016
Next Ride LLC Shady Dealership Nampa Idaho Author: Nampa, Idaho Auto Dealers: Next Ride LLC Nampa, Idaho

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Power Ride Outlet Would not return my money after my order was cancelled, then wrote me a bad check! Upland California Author: Pacifica, California Motorcycles: Power Ride Outlet Upland, California

Oct 09 2016
SmartPc Care Pop up With loud voice message saying i had a virus and to call 1800 number and let them connect to my computer internation Internet Author: spooner, Wisconsin Hackers: SmartPc Care Internet

Oct 08 2016
Legal Source Research Chemicals www.lsresearchchem.com Ripped off $1800 China Internet
Author: Laporte , Texas Liars: Legal Source Research Chemicals Internet