1800 SKY RIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1800 Sky Ride
There may be more specific results for "1800 Sky Ride"
For more specific results for "1800 Sky Ride"
Showing 1-25 of 1,654 Found Reports For more specific results for "1800 Sky Ride"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
SKY Casino at Occidental Caribe Punta Cana Casino Scam Keno Jackpot Progressive Bingo Balls Punta Cana Dominican Republic Author: Ottawa, Ontario Casinos & Cardrooms: SKY Casino at Occidental Caribe Internet

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 16 2017
1800 flowers We ordered flowers early for mothers day. The flowers where to arrive before not on but before mother's day. On mothers day we called mom to say we hope you liked the flowers but they never showed. Called 1800 thieves They said they would try to d Grinch stole mothers day New york Nationwide Author: Richmond, Texas Florists: 1800 flowers Nationwide

May 15 2017
Paramount Property Professionals ripped me off for $1997.50 saying they were going to rent my 3 weeks at LaCabana for $1800/week Internet Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: Paramount Property Professionals Internet

5, Report #1372051

May 08 2017
Albion Housing Committion They take your money then find any reason to get ride of you and keep your depost! Renters Beware Albion Michigan Author: Springport, Michigan Abusive Parents: Albion Housing Committion Albion, Michigan

May 04 2017
TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE OPERATING COMPANY INC TENNECO, MONROE, WALKER EXHAUST, AXIOS, RANCHO, DYNOMAX, THRUSH, FRIC-ROT, FONOS, MONROE SHOCKS SUMMER RIDE EVENT $80 PREPAID VISA WILL NOT HONOR PROMOTION LAKE FOREST Illinois Author: Parker, Colorado Auto Parts: TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE OPERATING COMPANY INC LAKE FOREST , Illinois

Apr 27 2017
Quality Inn Pecos, Texas- Juan Gonzales Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your credit card because it will be taken for a ride! Pecos Texas Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn Pecos, TX- Juan Lopez Pecos, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Covenant Transport n/a I was set-up and used like a brother from the 1800's chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Covenant Transport chattanooga, Tennessee

Apr 20 2017
Power Ride Outlet They sold me two scooters with an expired dealers license and then never sent me the titles for them after i received the scooters. Upland California Author: Wichita, Kansas Motorcycles: Power Rid Outlet Internet

Apr 19 2017
Employers Network Association (aka, ENA) & Louis Deluca (aka, Louis R. Deluca, III) Accepted $1800/month but failed to make payments for medical services Valhalla Nationwide Update 4/25/2017 Author: New York, New York Insurance Agencies: Employers Network Association Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
BlueHousingGroup BHGM an Investment Rock CompanyBHG a Real Estate Co. I took the test 3x so that I can get the HR Certification. I had to pay first in order to get the test & receive the Certificate. They will reimbursed once I get hired. I called the 1800# , voicemail. I want my money back!!!!! BHGM an Investment Rock Company in Newark New Jers Internet / Nationwide Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Accounting: BlueHousingGroup Internet

Apr 16 2017
Future Income Payments FIP LLC 2505 Anthem Village Drive #E-578 Henderson, NV 89052 Robbing my future. Despective Loan for $1800 turned out to be six figure payback and selling part of my retirement Henderson, Nevada Nationwide
famous company partners fake scam Author: laurel, Maryland Criminal Justice System: Future Income Payments Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Hot Ride Motors Andrei Losev on Ebay or Andre Carlian-he goes by at least these two names Misrepresented a car we purchased on Ebay from this company--altered the mileage Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Harrison, Ohio Auto Dealers: Hot Ride Motors Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 10 2017
squareup europe ltd squareup international fooled robbed deceived taken for a ride scammed Internet
Author: london, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: squareup europe ltd Internet

Apr 06 2017
CJ'S Stables Connar Salkeid Ride them before you buy from him. He does not stand behind his word. Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Ft Wayne, Indiana Horse Traders: CJ'S Stables Fort Wayne , Indiana

Apr 03 2017
Select Airport Valet parking and owner Jim Marcotte Took car for joy ride and caused damage of over $8,400 then refused to accept the claim Revere Massachusetts
Author: Marblehead, Massachusetts Parking Garages: Select Airport Valet parking Revere, Massachusetts

Mar 22 2017
Markets Trading They really took me for a ride! London England Author: Oshawa, Ontario Online Trading: Markets Trading Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
McCorkle Designs All we wanted was a custom pool table, what we got was a custom piece of crap for $1800 Acworth Georgia
COMPANY HAS MADE A GOOD FAITH ATTEMPT Author: Atlanta, Georgia Manufacturers: McCorkle Designs

Mar 05 2017
DAV,robert g scruggs 71 year old vet needs ride to charles george va Hendersonville north carolina Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Hospitals: DAV Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Aarons Sold me a brand new TV for $1800, before payout it stopped working and replaced it with a used one Orlando FLORIDA Author: Orlando, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
SKY BLUE SERVICING/PLATIUM FINANCE PROPERTIES INC SKY BLUE WE LOST TO HOME TO FRAUD MODIFICATION/ THIS COMPANY BOUGHT IT AT AN AUCTION IN NORWALK CA. HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: bell, California Landlords: SKY BLUE SERVICING/PLATIUM FINANCE PROPERTIES INC HUNTINGTON BEACH, California

Feb 24 2017
Skyhawke Technologies Sky Trak Golf Sky Golf Sky Trak Golf Took My $2000 and Ran! Ridgeland Mississippi SkyHawke Technologies Made Everything Good! Author: Redmond, Washington Sporting Goods: Skyhawke Technologies Ridgeland, Mississippi

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 14 2017
Airbnb AIRBNB IS A SCAM if you rent your home saddle up be ready to ride weeks of excuses on non payment houston Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Bed & Breakfast: Airbnb Nationwide