Your Search | 1800 sky ride

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Jade miles He keeps emailing me saying I owe around 1800 dollars if i don't pay there's an arrest warrant for me I know I don't have one with cash advance Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Jade miles Internet

Jan 25 2016
Onpoint Media Taken for Ride Beverly Massachusetts Author: Chicago, Illinois Websites: Onpoint Media Beverly, Massachusetts

Jan 25 2016
1800 get thin All that has to do with 1800 get thin and the hospital in Beverly hills 1800 get thin drs. Put my port in wrong..i Beverly hills California Author: apple valley, California Drug Manufacturers: 1800 get thin Internet

Jan 25 2016
Sky Bank Financial Credit Card Processing Sky Bank has Sky High fees Miami Shores Florida
Allow us to assist. Author: Shawnee, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sky Bank Financial Credit Card Processing Nationwide

6, Report #1281983

Jan 24 2016
Uber Uber over charging customers days after ride World Wide Nationwide Author: Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Uber Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Blue Sky Therapy, Inc. Health Care Staffing Company Granada Hills California Author: California Home HealthCare: Blue Sky Therapy, Inc. Granada Hills, California

Jan 13 2016
Steve West Shaboxx Paying $60 to ride an imagenary escalator and get paid $300 for riding it! cherry hill New Jersey Author: Lebanon,, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Steve West cherry hill, New Jersey

Jan 09 2016
First response restoration Jeff rudek Waterdamagempls.com will take for a ride and stab you the back Big lake Minnesota Author: Princeton , Minnesota Emergency Services: First response restoration Internet

Jan 05 2016
laurel mountain mustang / kevin no cash refund only instore credit but they went out of business with over $1800 of my money shortly after returns ruffsdale Pennsylvania Author: bessemer, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: laurel mountain mustang / kevin ruffsdale , Pennsylvania

Dec 30 2015
Shuttle Express - Seattle Shuttle Express Share Ride Rip Off Renton Washington Author: Renton, Washington Local Transportation: Shuttle Express - Seattle Renton, Washington

Dec 28 2015
Long Island Promotions Ryan Irish, Alexandra, Jessica Lopez, jared Irish BE WARE OF THE LAST NAME IRISH!!!! THIEFS ARE TO NICE OF A WORD FOR THESE CON ARTISITS!!! uniondale, New York Legal Notice Author: floral park, New York Sales People: Long Island Promotions uniondale, New York

Dec 21 2015
1800-floweres.com Don't Deliver on Time Thousand Oaks California Author: Tehachapi, California Nurseries: 1800-floweres.com Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Sky Caskets Mathew Warner Utah Nationwide
Author: Stanwood, Washington Funeral Services: Sky Caskets Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
Sky fleet corporation I worked for them they refuse to pay me after I quit they lie and steal money Midlothian tx Texas Author: Midlothian , Texas Employment Services: Sky fleet corporation Texas

Dec 19 2015
Liquid Sky L.L.C Marilyn Chen Comapny Refuses to Pay for Services I rendered to them Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Party Planners: Liquid Sky L.L.C Sandy Springs , Georgia

Dec 15 2015
Sky Inc , CG International Inc. WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAM! HUGE MLM PYRAMID! NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: Nashville, Door to Door Sales: Sky Inc , CG International Inc. Internet

Dec 10 2015
Mears transport Surcharge taxi ride Orlando Florida Nationwide Not a RipOff... Author: Pj, Auto Clubs: Mears transport Nationwide

Dec 02 2015
DIRECTV 99% Signal reliability is the BIGGEST LIE in satellite TV . Only one cloud in the sky will block the signal. No wonder they push the DVR , because of the frequent loss signal, your only option left is recorded movies. Trapped in the 24 mo. Term Agreement/ Early Cancellation Fee charges has got to the bulk of their overall bottom line profits. Biggest ripoff in the industry. DON' T BUY DIRECTV & definitely DO NOT REFER A FRIEND ! Greenwood Village Nationwide Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Producers: DIRECTV Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
North South Leasing Tom,Bob Anderson Northsouth Leasing sent me on a wild goose chase for a truck. They lied about the truck they had for lease. They are very deceptive liars. They keep your deposit and will not return it. Bob Anderson is the biggest liar there. He had me go through so much to get my refund back of $750 dollars and when I gave him everything he asked for the refund he went quiet and would not answer my emails. Please anyone wanting to do business with this crappy incompetent company dont do it. Do your self a favor and keep walking away from this decisive company. They will take you for a long ride. From what I see they have numerous complaints against them. Michigan Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Trucking Companies: North South Leasing

Nov 18 2015
Ride Now Powersports price gouging on parts Chandler Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Sales People: Ride Now Powersports Chandler, Arizona

Nov 16 2015
Skagen Express Co. LLC Skagen Express - Mark B. Crowell,Julia Murphy Julia Murphy contacted me about a Project Management job for 90K a year. I would spend 3 weeks training online with a test each week and then if I have the highest score for testing, I would go to New York for the last week of testing and would be hired. After the first 4 weeks I would be paid 1800 - 3600 depending on test scores. I was leary of the job because I couldn't find much information on the internet regarding this company. The address in New York doesn't exist and the zip code is wrong also. I asked Mark Crowell about this as he was assigned as my trainer. He claimed the business was located in the Anthem building. This is an apartment buidling so I asked him if this was thier office. I did not receive a reply or a phone call back so I know this is bogus. They both had thick accents and the website has been down for 2 weeks. New York New York Author: Peoria, Arizona Liars: Skagen Express Co. LLC New York , New York

Nov 15 2015
National Moving Group Sky Van Line, INC My father is moving from California to Florida. He got ahold of National Moving Group who I guess is a Broker the guys name is Thomas. He finds a good rate moving company which happens to be Sky Van Lines. I called this company as well been asking where my fathers belongings are. I can not get an answer from anyone. They hang up on me cause Im upset and want to know where my fathers things are. I have no idea to where his belongings are because i keep getting hung up on by both companies. Baton Rouge Florida Good Company National Moving Author: Ocala, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: National Moving Group Nationwide

Oct 30 2015
FULL SERVICE VAN LINES-MOVERS TAKING CUSTOMERS FOR A RIDE... DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION SHUTS THEM DOWN! Full Service Van Lines Shut Down for Safety Violations Nationwide
Author: Surprise, Arizona Moving Companies: FULL SERVICE VAN LINES-MOVERS TAKING CUSTOMERS FOR A RIDE... Nationwide

Oct 28 2015
East Coast Moving & Storage Reclocation Representative Dishones Rip Off Move went from 1800 to 3000.00 Hallandale Florida Author: Lenexa, Kansas Travel Services: East Coast Moving & Storage Hallandale, Florida