Your Search | 1800 flowers

Jan 31 2016
Pro Flowers Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Pro Flowers Internet

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Jade miles He keeps emailing me saying I owe around 1800 dollars if i don't pay there's an arrest warrant for me I know I don't have one with cash advance Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Jade miles Internet

Jan 25 2016
1800 get thin All that has to do with 1800 get thin and the hospital in Beverly hills 1800 get thin drs. Put my port in wrong..i Beverly hills California Author: apple valley, California Drug Manufacturers: 1800 get thin Internet

Jan 22 2016
Avas Flowers Florists Flower Tech Center Sent totally wrong flower arrangement to my mothers viewing at funeral home. Mahwah New Jersey Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Nurseries: Avas Flowers Florists Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Blooms Today Blooms Rewards Blooms Today Fradulent Charges After Buying Flowers For A Funeral Haymarket VA Author: Aubrey, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Blooms Today Internet

Jan 05 2016
laurel mountain mustang / kevin no cash refund only instore credit but they went out of business with over $1800 of my money shortly after returns ruffsdale Pennsylvania Author: bessemer, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: laurel mountain mustang / kevin ruffsdale , Pennsylvania

Dec 28 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers and/or Flowerdeliveryexpress.com fraud! do not order for Wesleyberryflowers.com or flowerdeliveryexpress.com Internet Flower delivery express.com Author: San Clemente, California Specialty Stores: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Dec 22 2015
BLOOMSWORD Bllomsward company charged me many times for some member sheep i did not ordered.I ordered flowers once for a new baby.After that Bloomsward company charged me for some member sheep i did not ordered..They are the goust company!!Please do not order anything from them because there is no contact number or anything that you could talk to somebody about it.They are big time fraud!! some place in china Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: BLOOMSWORD Internet

Dec 21 2015
1800-floweres.com Don't Deliver on Time Thousand Oaks California Author: Tehachapi, California Nurseries: 1800-floweres.com Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
Avas Flowers - Vidalia Georgia Not what you pay for Vidalia Georgia Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Florists: Avas Flowers - Vidalia GA Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Berry Flowers False advertising i.e. free shipping, added sales cost, no customer advocate service, no delivery, no flowers came to my funeral. Scam operation commerce township  Michigan Author: Oak Grove, Minnesota Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express

Dec 04 2015
Ava's Flowers Avas Flowers Rip Off, Fraud, Fake, Scam Internet Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Florists: Ava's Flowers Internet

Dec 02 2015
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Wesley Berry Flowers SCAM - Don't Buy - High Fees Added After Purchase Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Florists: FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Internet

Nov 16 2015
Skagen Express Co. LLC Skagen Express - Mark B. Crowell,Julia Murphy Julia Murphy contacted me about a Project Management job for 90K a year. I would spend 3 weeks training online with a test each week and then if I have the highest score for testing, I would go to New York for the last week of testing and would be hired. After the first 4 weeks I would be paid 1800 - 3600 depending on test scores. I was leary of the job because I couldn't find much information on the internet regarding this company. The address in New York doesn't exist and the zip code is wrong also. I asked Mark Crowell about this as he was assigned as my trainer. He claimed the business was located in the Anthem building. This is an apartment buidling so I asked him if this was thier office. I did not receive a reply or a phone call back so I know this is bogus. They both had thick accents and the website has been down for 2 weeks. New York New York Author: Peoria, Arizona Liars: Skagen Express Co. LLC New York , New York

Nov 15 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers.com 800wesleys.com flowers-nationwide.com flowerdeliveryexpress.com americanfloraldelivery.com wesleyberryflowers.com www.wesleyberryflowers.net wesleyberryflowers.net Wesley Berry Flowers: Scam, fraud and a 20% discount. Internet Author: parkview, Iowa Funeral Services: Wesley Berry Flowers.com Internet

Nov 11 2015
Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Flowers Do NOT order from them! North Port Nationwide Author: New Canaan, Connecticut Florists: Flower Delivery Express Nationwide

Nov 10 2015
Vik Child Vik Child, Vikki Child, AKA Vik Garland , Vikki Garland, AKA Vik Emerton, Vikki Emerton Was HR Officer for Softholdings and Admin Manager for ProfitRunner - Scam Horse Racing Software Casino NSW Nationwide
SELINA CHILD EX MACKAY PROSTITUTE AND DRUG MANUFACTURERNOW WORKING AT PEPPERS SOUL SURFERS PARADISE Author: Gold Coast Qld, Tanning Salons: Vik Child Nationwide

Oct 28 2015
East Coast Moving & Storage Reclocation Representative Dishones Rip Off Move went from 1800 to 3000.00 Hallandale Florida Author: Lenexa, Kansas Travel Services: East Coast Moving & Storage Hallandale, Florida

Oct 27 2015
1800 packrat Awful Pittsburgh pa Nationwide Author: Sarver , Pennsylvania Moving Companies: 1800 packrat Nationwide

Oct 20 2015
JustFlowers.comThey Cannot Find Location to Deliver Flowers Just Flowers Can't Find the Address to Deliver the Flowers???? Internet west coast of US Internet Author: Catonsville, Maryland Nurseries: JustFlowers.com Internet

Oct 08 2015
Flower delivery express Rip off flowers I ordered never delivered Commerce Michigan Author: Rancho Cordova, California Courier Services: Flower delivery express Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
American Express Serve Serve Collecting intrest on withheld money 1800 854 0559 nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Accounting: American Express Serve

Sep 11 2015
1-800 flowers Jim McCann Destroyed my wedding! Nationwide We are here to help Author: Dover, Delaware Florists: 1-800 flowers Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet