1800 FLOWERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1800 flowers
There may be more specific results for "1800 flowers"
For more specific results for "1800 flowers"
Showing 1-25 of 3,041 Found Reports For more specific results for "1800 flowers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 30 2017
Telcom management associate TMobile Sold me 4 phones & a service for 4 lines. Said they would pay all 4 disconnect fees they wouldn’t. By the time I figured this out it was to late to return. I ended up paying $1399 to TMobile & now a credit recovery agency wants $1800 for breach of contract. They lied & now want me to pay $3199 for something I’ve never used! Nationwide Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telcom management associate Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
United Lending I was told to use a Walmart Debit Card to secure a $6000 loan that cost me $1800. Chicago Illinois Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: United Lending Appleton, Wisconsin

Sep 25 2017
Rainbow Flowers LA very rude, hung up on me, no manners, no respect, no etiquette, no business manners, nor common sense, no respect, disgusting and poor customer service, do Not shop at Rainbow Flowers LA Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Florists: Rainbow Flowers LA Los Angeles, California

Sep 25 2017
1800Flowers 1800Baskets Flowers LLC Overcharged for shipping and they refuse to refund me.  New York New York
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Florists: 1800Flowers Internet

5, Report #1401964

Sep 23 2017
avas flowers scam and terrible customer service boynton beach florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Party Planners: avas flowers Internet

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Sep 13 2017
From You Flowers, LLC From You Flowers FromYouFlowers.com RipOff Scam Will Ruin The Occasion For YOU BEWARE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Florists: From You Flowers, LLC Manhattan, New York

Sep 11 2017
FLOWERS LLC Internet Author: Little Rock , Mississippi Questionable Activities: FLOWERS LLC Internet

Sep 09 2017
Royer's Flowers Lancaster, PA is a Scam. Do Not trust U.S. Retail Flowers, Inc Royer's Flowers accepted payment and delivered a fraction of what I paid for. I ordered flowers and added on multiple items. Rather than deliver all the items, they delivered just one set of dead flowers. My friend ordered flowers for a client and never received a thank you. He too suspects they did not deliver his order but he can't ask. For this order, it was my mom so I asked her. She was appreciative but confirmed they did not deliver multiple items I paid for. I highly suggest you order flowers from another place if you want to trust your order is actually delivered. Find a different florist in Lancaster Pennsylvania
Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Florists: Royer's Flowers Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Sep 07 2017
Jen's Kid Boutique aka Jennifer Farrow aka Jennifer Wood aka Jennifer Wood Farrow Jen's Kids Boutique aka Jennifer Wood Steals From Customers & Distorts Truth Kilgore Texas
Why did the police tell Ms. Wood to give me back my money? Author: Sanford, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Jen's Kid Boutique Kilgore , Texas

Sep 07 2017
Kim's Florist I ordered flowers for my mom. They were to be delivered the same day. I received an email early afternoon saying my order was canceled and I would be getting a refund.It still has not been refunded. Nationwide Author: Wrightsville, Georgia Appliances: Architects & Designers: Kim's Florist Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
Ya ya creations I bought $500 worth of flowers for my wedding and they were not the right ones some of the petals were broken off. I returned the flowers in original condition in same box and did not get my money back Company Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lagrange, Missouri Adoption Agencies: Ya ya creations Internet

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Honesty has prevailed, refund received. Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 16 2017
R&M landscaping Isaac monroe This company put down landscaping blocks and put mulch and flowers in the new bed. Shorted us on mulch and killed most of the plants he planted. Put in drainage popups in yard and the pipe is showing through the lawn. Valley park Missouri
Author: St louis, Missouri Landscaping: R&M landscaping Internet

Jul 29 2017
fromyouflowers.com From You Flowers, LLC Dishonest, poor quality,doesn't stand by satisfaction guaranteed promise,sends something different Internet
Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: fromyouflowers.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
B& d auto sale B& d They sold me a Car with problems that I can't afford to pay for 1800 for the repairs and I had the car for 2 days tops Burlington New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: B& d auto sale Burlington , New Jersey

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 21 2017
Feinberg lending group. Leslie walters ex712 18884572570 Leslie walters Sent 1800 dollars to brian butler im canada oakville ontario to be precise. I was told that Sacramento Internet sacram Author: Arkansas, Arkansas Brokerage Companies: Feinberg lending group. Leslie walters ex712 18884572570 Internet

Jul 13 2017
Tom Nehl Volvo Wanted to charge me over $1800 for a/c work Jacksonville FL, Florida Author: INDIANTOWN, Florida Trucking Companies: Tom Nehl Volvo ,

Jul 08 2017
Just Flowers My Father past away and we ordered from Just flowers. It cost me 172.00 They NEVER made it. I contacted the priest, funeral home and they all said there were NO flowers delivered. They said the priest received them. The will not refund our money or make it right.  How can a company prey on a family that is grieving. Do yourself a favor and NEVER order from this terrible company! Internet Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Funeral Services: Just Flowers Internet

Jun 22 2017
Kim's Florist Tried to send flowers to my sister who was having a bad day.Received email saying ordered was re-funded. Internet Author: MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Kim's Florist Internet

Jun 19 2017
Allysons Flowers Pentax When they couldn't deliver what I paid for, they chose to hang up on me repeatedly, or harass me for inquiring as to a resolution Cleveland Internet Author: Spencer, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Allysons Flowers Internet

Jun 14 2017
strutmasters.com STRUTMASTERS - Caveat Emptor - do not expect to get what you purchase Foxboro North Carolina
Strut Masters is the best let me tell you my story Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: strutmasters.com Foxboro, North Carolina

Jun 13 2017
Avas Flowers Rip off Florist! Bayonne, New Jersey Internet Author: Woodside, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Avas Flowers Internet