Your Search | 1800 flowers

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 18 2016
from you flowers Undelivered flowers for a funeral nationwide Nationwide Author: Converse, Texas Florists: from you flowers Nationwide

May 16 2016
Avas Flowers Horrible Flowers Internet Internet
Author: Palmetto, Florida Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

May 11 2016
1800Flowers 1-800-Flowers False Advertising And Promises Internet
Author: Willis, Texas Florists: 1800Flowers Internet

May 11 2016
FLOWERS.COM 1-800-Flowers, 1-800-Flowers.com, 1800Flowers, 1-800-Flowers, Flowers dot com, Flowers.com Deceptive and Unethical Practices. Failed, and Lied Regarding Delivery Delaware Delaware Author: Middletown, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: FLOWERS.COM

May 10 2016
FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS http://www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com/*** ** ******* ***** ***** *** Walled Lake, MI 48390 or:*** ** ******* ***** ***** *** Watford, United Kingdom, WD24 4YY, Company# 9740810 FLOWER DELIVERY RIP OFF Walled Lake Michigan Author: QUEENS, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: FLOWERS DELIVERY EXPRESS Internet

May 10 2016
AVAS Flowers AVAS Flowers.Com Flowers were not delivered according to instrucctions, no calls were ever made for delivery, Dissapointed. Stillwater,Oklahoma Internet Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Florists: AVAS Flowers Internet

May 08 2016
1-800-Flowers USE GOOGLE to find a local florist instead of internet & 800 middle-men! Irvine, California Nationwide Author: CAPE MAY, New Jersey Consumer Services: 1-800-Flowers Nationwide

May 06 2016
Future Buildings Future Steel Buildings RIPPED US OFF FOR $1800 DEPOSIT!!! Markham Ontario Author: Pefferlaw, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

May 05 2016
Shari's Berries Pro Flowers Over promised and charged for their services and denied me talking with a supervisor Not sure...call center in Philippines Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Shari's Berries Nationwide

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Pro Flowers Reference order number 111824370637-1. This Mother's Day order made on April 26, 2016 was received on April 28, 2016 by UPS. The were wilted.Internet: Author: Louisville, Kentucky Customer: Pro Flowers Internet

May 01 2016
Creations from the Heart Florist delivered very poor quality flowers and when advised rude and hung up on me Houston Texas
Author: Kingwood, Texas Florists: Creations from the Heart Florist Houston, Texas

Apr 13 2016
Donna & Larry's Flowers Donna and Larry's Flowers They Do Not Pay Their Workers Northville Michigan Author: Michigan Event Planners & Sites: Donna & Larry's Flowers Northville, Michigan

Mar 26 2016
FromYouFlowers.com Flowers Never Delivered Internet Author: FLOWER MOUND, Texas Florists: FromYouFlowers.com Internet

Mar 20 2016
Tonya at carhop 1800 national city blvd Everyone there ripped me off.they promise to fix the car if it is directly responsibly for running the car..it is and nothing they don't answer the phone.emails nothing...very ride when you do speak with someone...now my car can't be slogged due to every Lied..never answer phone.they have caller id and if its you they dont answer..or fix s***. San diego ca Author: National city, California Auto Dealers: Tonya at carhop San Diego, California

Mar 14 2016
Flowers-to-Russia.com Complete Scam! Do not use, they sent the cheapest bouquet instead of the beautiful one the I purchased. Russia Internet Author: London, Alabama Florists: Flowers-to-Russia.com Internet

Mar 11 2016
Blue Ivy Flowers Blue Ivy, Blue Ivy Flowers and Gifts Ugliest Pew Arrangements.....EVER! Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Florists: Blue Ivy Flowers Chattanooga, Tennessee

Mar 09 2016
Avas Flowers HI I placed an order. Co. texted me next day to call them asking for more money. Promised same day delivery after taking more money. Texted me again to call them to tell me no same day delivery. SCAM. I called a few local florist in HI and they have heard of their scams. Its a call center. Supposedly Wahiawa (but they are a call center) Internet Author: Orange , California Florists: Avas Flowers HI Internet

Mar 04 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers ordered flowers by phone, credit card charged but no flowers delivered Santa Ana, Ca Internet California Author: Lakewood, California Credit Services: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Mar 04 2016
Ava Flowers Helen Florist Misleading advertising and low quality product and service Bethlehem Nationwide Author: Overland Park , Kansas Florists: Ava Flowers Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Wants me to deposit a check for 1800 and send him 1400 to have cycle wrapped for an advertisement. Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Internet

Feb 27 2016
Sammydress Order from sammydress I tried to get a hold of the company which their is no 1800 number they sent me three wrong sizes you could only live chat which got me know where all I wanted to do is Reuter the items for the right sizes go now where with sammydress company New York
Author: glenlyon, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: Sammydress New York

Feb 26 2016
Victory yorkie Meegan Robert William Ericson Went thru all the instructions they told me to and sent the money to William Ericson. After all that then they ask me for $1800 for insurance for the puppy and that as soon as I claimed the puppy at the airport it would be refunded in cash or check . They never said that to me since the beginning so I didn't send nothing and till now from yesterday haven't heard nothing. Baltimore Maryland Internet
Author: Seattle , Washington Attorneys General: Victory yorkie Internet