Your Search | 1800 flowers

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Pro Flowers Reference order number 111824370637-1. This Mother's Day order made on April 26, 2016 was received on April 28, 2016 by UPS. The were wilted.Internet: Author: Louisville, Kentucky Customer: Pro Flowers Internet

May 01 2016
Creations from the Heart Florist delivered very poor quality flowers and when advised rude and hung up on me Houston Texas
Author: Kingwood, Texas Florists: Creations from the Heart Florist Houston, Texas

Apr 13 2016
Donna & Larry's Flowers Donna and Larry's Flowers They Do Not Pay Their Workers Northville Michigan Author: Michigan Event Planners & Sites: Donna & Larry's Flowers Northville, Michigan

Mar 26 2016
FromYouFlowers.com Flowers Never Delivered Internet Author: FLOWER MOUND, Texas Florists: FromYouFlowers.com Internet

Mar 20 2016
Tonya at carhop 1800 national city blvd Everyone there ripped me off.they promise to fix the car if it is directly responsibly for running the car..it is and nothing they don't answer the phone.emails nothing...very ride when you do speak with someone...now my car can't be slogged due to every Lied..never answer phone.they have caller id and if its you they dont answer..or fix s***. San diego ca Author: National city, California Auto Dealers: Tonya at carhop San Diego, California

Mar 14 2016
Flowers-to-Russia.com Complete Scam! Do not use, they sent the cheapest bouquet instead of the beautiful one the I purchased. Russia Internet Author: London, Alabama Florists: Flowers-to-Russia.com Internet

Mar 11 2016
Blue Ivy Flowers Blue Ivy, Blue Ivy Flowers and Gifts Ugliest Pew Arrangements.....EVER! Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Florists: Blue Ivy Flowers Chattanooga, Tennessee

Mar 09 2016
Avas Flowers HI I placed an order. Co. texted me next day to call them asking for more money. Promised same day delivery after taking more money. Texted me again to call them to tell me no same day delivery. SCAM. I called a few local florist in HI and they have heard of their scams. Its a call center. Supposedly Wahiawa (but they are a call center) Internet Author: Orange , California Florists: Avas Flowers HI Internet

Mar 04 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers ordered flowers by phone, credit card charged but no flowers delivered Santa Ana, Ca Internet California Author: Lakewood, California Credit Services: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Mar 04 2016
Ava Flowers Helen Florist Misleading advertising and low quality product and service Bethlehem Nationwide Author: Overland Park , Kansas Florists: Ava Flowers Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Wants me to deposit a check for 1800 and send him 1400 to have cycle wrapped for an advertisement. Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Internet

Feb 27 2016
Sammydress Order from sammydress I tried to get a hold of the company which their is no 1800 number they sent me three wrong sizes you could only live chat which got me know where all I wanted to do is Reuter the items for the right sizes go now where with sammydress company New York
Author: glenlyon, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: Sammydress New York

Feb 26 2016
Victory yorkie Meegan Robert William Ericson Went thru all the instructions they told me to and sent the money to William Ericson. After all that then they ask me for $1800 for insurance for the puppy and that as soon as I claimed the puppy at the airport it would be refunded in cash or check . They never said that to me since the beginning so I didn't send nothing and till now from yesterday haven't heard nothing. Baltimore Maryland Internet
Author: Seattle , Washington Attorneys General: Victory yorkie Internet

Feb 20 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers Took money, delivered wrong product, horrid costumer service West Bloomfeild Internet Author: Anacortes, Washington Florists: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Feb 17 2016
fresh flowers and gifts does not send orders as requested, google fresh flowers and gift reviews for a true view of this disgusting company sydney Author: clontarf, Alabama Questionable Activities: fresh flowers and gifts sydney,

Feb 17 2016
Avas Flowers Totally not worth the money! Skimpy expensive arrangement and delivered a day late!! Looked nothing like the photo on their website. Ownings Mills Maryland Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

Feb 14 2016
Avas Flowers Dishonest, Deceptive Company Mahwah New Jersey
Author: Chicago, Illinois Florists: Avas Flowers Wahwah, New Jersey

Feb 12 2016
Flower Delivery Express flowerdeliveryexpress.com Completely disingenuous with everything they do. Delivered the WRONG flowers on the WRONG day. Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Landscaping: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Feb 09 2016
flowers-to-russia.com , florist.ru, roses.ru, flowers-to-russia.com, russianflowershop.com Unrealiable and irresponsible Moscow Russian Federat
Author: Long Beach, California Small Business Services: flowers-to-russia.com Internet

Feb 08 2016
Avas Flowers Sent wrong arrangement to funeral services Internet
Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

Jan 31 2016
Pro Flowers Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Pro Flowers Internet

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Jade miles He keeps emailing me saying I owe around 1800 dollars if i don't pay there's an arrest warrant for me I know I don't have one with cash advance Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Jade miles Internet

Jan 25 2016
1800 get thin All that has to do with 1800 get thin and the hospital in Beverly hills 1800 get thin drs. Put my port in wrong..i Beverly hills California Author: apple valley, California Drug Manufacturers: 1800 get thin Internet