Your Search | 1800 heaters
Approximately 458 Reports Found

Jul 26 2016
1800 Petmeds Internet We'd like to help Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: 1800 Petmeds Internet

Jul 13 2016
1800 radiator and AC radiator.com1800 radiator.com They will not honor warranty, Greensboro North Carolina Author: STONEVILLE, North Carolina Auto Parts: 1800 radiator and AC Greensboro, North Carolina

Jun 12 2016
American Property Solutionz Not to be confused with the Foreclosure Specialist Position - $1800/month - Independent Contractor- SCAMMED out of money San Antonio, TX Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Realtors: American Property Solutionz Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
ArtCrazy Photography Ptah Bakara Quammie | Extreme Lack of Communication, Lies } Photo Shoot Deposit Refund Still Pending, failed to disclose in debt $1800 Miami/Ft. Lauderdale FL, LA, NYC
Author: NYC, New Jersey Photography: ArtCrazy Photography Inc. Nationwide

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 06 2016
Future Buildings Future Steel Buildings RIPPED US OFF FOR $1800 DEPOSIT!!! Markham Ontario Has been resolved. Author: Pefferlaw, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Cozy Heaters Prev. Known as Louisville Tin and Stove/Cozy Heaters Heads up to individual w/ repeated thermocouple problems Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Nerw Orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cozy Heaters Jeffersonville , Iowa

Mar 21 2016
Affordable Water Heaters and Plumbing They charged me about DOUBLE of what my regular plumber would have charged me!!! Valencia California Author: Corona, California Plumbing: Affordable Water Heaters and Plumbing Valencia, California

Mar 20 2016
Tonya at carhop 1800 national city blvd Everyone there ripped me off.they promise to fix the car if it is directly responsibly for running the car..it is and nothing they don't answer the phone.emails nothing...very ride when you do speak with someone...now my car can't be slogged due to every Lied..never answer phone.they have caller id and if its you they dont answer..or fix s***. San diego ca Author: National city, California Auto Dealers: Tonya at carhop San Diego, California

Mar 04 2016
First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Wants me to deposit a check for 1800 and send him 1400 to have cycle wrapped for an advertisement. Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Internet

Feb 27 2016
Starazago took my payments for 3 Big Buddy Heaters and never received them Internet Author: roaring spring, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Starazago Internet

Feb 27 2016
Sammydress Order from sammydress I tried to get a hold of the company which their is no 1800 number they sent me three wrong sizes you could only live chat which got me know where all I wanted to do is Reuter the items for the right sizes go now where with sammydress company New York
Author: glenlyon, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: Sammydress New York

Feb 26 2016
Victory yorkie Meegan Robert William Ericson Went thru all the instructions they told me to and sent the money to William Ericson. After all that then they ask me for $1800 for insurance for the puppy and that as soon as I claimed the puppy at the airport it would be refunded in cash or check . They never said that to me since the beginning so I didn't send nothing and till now from yesterday haven't heard nothing. Baltimore Maryland Internet
Author: Seattle , Washington Attorneys General: Victory yorkie Internet

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Jade miles He keeps emailing me saying I owe around 1800 dollars if i don't pay there's an arrest warrant for me I know I don't have one with cash advance Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Jade miles Internet

Jan 25 2016
1800 get thin All that has to do with 1800 get thin and the hospital in Beverly hills 1800 get thin drs. Put my port in wrong..i Beverly hills California Author: apple valley, California Drug Manufacturers: 1800 get thin Internet

Jan 05 2016
laurel mountain mustang / kevin no cash refund only instore credit but they went out of business with over $1800 of my money shortly after returns ruffsdale Pennsylvania Author: bessemer, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: laurel mountain mustang / kevin ruffsdale , Pennsylvania

Dec 21 2015
1800-floweres.com Don't Deliver on Time Thousand Oaks California Author: Tehachapi, California Nurseries: 1800-floweres.com Nationwide

Nov 16 2015
Grand Hall Enterprise Company LTD Eternal Water Heaters Evading warrantee obligations Garland Texas
Author: Portland, Oregon Appliances: Grand Hall Enterprise Company LTD Garland, Texas

Nov 16 2015
Skagen Express Co. LLC Skagen Express - Mark B. Crowell,Julia Murphy Julia Murphy contacted me about a Project Management job for 90K a year. I would spend 3 weeks training online with a test each week and then if I have the highest score for testing, I would go to New York for the last week of testing and would be hired. After the first 4 weeks I would be paid 1800 - 3600 depending on test scores. I was leary of the job because I couldn't find much information on the internet regarding this company. The address in New York doesn't exist and the zip code is wrong also. I asked Mark Crowell about this as he was assigned as my trainer. He claimed the business was located in the Anthem building. This is an apartment buidling so I asked him if this was thier office. I did not receive a reply or a phone call back so I know this is bogus. They both had thick accents and the website has been down for 2 weeks. New York New York Author: Peoria, Arizona Liars: Skagen Express Co. LLC New York , New York

Nov 09 2015
Russo Landscaping American Bulk Ripped me off $20,000. Waterproofed incorrectly and charged $11,000! I need to get it redone ! Damaged doors and stole space heaters too much more to mention Please DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM Aurora Ohio Ohio Author: Sagamore Hilla , ohio , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Russo Landscaping Aurora Ohio , Ohio

Oct 28 2015
East Coast Moving & Storage Reclocation Representative Dishones Rip Off Move went from 1800 to 3000.00 Hallandale Florida Author: Lenexa, Kansas Travel Services: East Coast Moving & Storage Hallandale, Florida

Oct 27 2015
1800 packrat Awful Pittsburgh pa Nationwide Author: Sarver , Pennsylvania Moving Companies: 1800 packrat Nationwide