1800 HEATERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1800 heaters
There may be more specific results for "1800 heaters"
For more specific results for "1800 heaters"
Showing 1-25 of 1,793 Found Reports For more specific results for "1800 heaters"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 30 2017
Telcom management associate TMobile Sold me 4 phones & a service for 4 lines. Said they would pay all 4 disconnect fees they wouldn’t. By the time I figured this out it was to late to return. I ended up paying $1399 to TMobile & now a credit recovery agency wants $1800 for breach of contract. They lied & now want me to pay $3199 for something I’ve never used! Nationwide Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telcom management associate Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
United Lending I was told to use a Walmart Debit Card to secure a $6000 loan that cost me $1800. Chicago Illinois Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: United Lending Appleton, Wisconsin

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac , FL

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Honesty has prevailed, refund received. Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Jul 28 2017
B& d auto sale B& d They sold me a Car with problems that I can't afford to pay for 1800 for the repairs and I had the car for 2 days tops Burlington New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: B& d auto sale Burlington , New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
Feinberg lending group. Leslie walters ex712 18884572570 Leslie walters Sent 1800 dollars to brian butler im canada oakville ontario to be precise. I was told that Sacramento Internet sacram Author: Arkansas, Arkansas Brokerage Companies: Feinberg lending group. Leslie walters ex712 18884572570 Internet

Jul 13 2017
Tom Nehl Volvo Wanted to charge me over $1800 for a/c work Jacksonville FL, Florida Author: INDIANTOWN, Florida Trucking Companies: Tom Nehl Volvo ,

Jun 14 2017
strutmasters.com STRUTMASTERS - Caveat Emptor - do not expect to get what you purchase Foxboro North Carolina
Strut Masters is the best let me tell you my story Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: strutmasters.com Foxboro, North Carolina

Jun 09 2017
GSM Builders Greg Mcintosh Gregory Mcintosh Greg Mcintosh Scam Fraud GSM Builders Scam Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida response to client review Author: Fort Lauderdale, Illinois Home Improvements: GSM Builders Greg Mcintosh Gregory Mcintosh Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 07 2017
Shepard's diet Did not receive what I ordered and has not returned my money Internet Scammed by company Shepard's diet Author: Cedar Bluff, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Shepard's diet Internet

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Extremely horrible botched eyebrow lift Newport Beach, California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach California Eye Doctor. He used me to practice on at my exspence .He has a Pation not for his patiences but for the money He may have a diploma but he is no plastic surgeon .I made the mistake but I feal that I should warn others about him. Newport Beach California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Scar revision was a totally waste of money. Dr. Richard Alan Weiss made it more visible and bigger Newport Beach California
Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: irviine, California Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 02 2017
Mellody Fox I bought a old english bull dog for$1800 n jorge virhuez n his stud got her pregnant and he agreed to take care of her until she had the puppies and i haven't heard from him since she had the puppies Illinois Illinois
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Animal Services: Mellody Fox , Illinois

Jun 01 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | SERVICE NOT A REAL OFFICE ON FIFTH AVENUE PHONY CITIES New York - Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New York

May 30 2017
1800 Geeks ,Marianne McLeod, To provide warranty for hardware & software Telephone Author: Tuskegee inst., Alabama Computer Service & Repair: 1800 Geeks Internet

May 24 2017
Affordable Water Heaters Severe overcharging 2X what actual costs should be from reputable business. Valencia California Author: San Clemente, California Plumbing: Affordable Water Heaters Valencia, California

May 18 2017
Colense and Cellan Kurtis Rintala scam ripoff stole Los Angeles, California Cellan Customer Care Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Alternative Health: Colense and Cellan Los Angeles, California

May 16 2017
1800 flowers We ordered flowers early for mothers day. The flowers where to arrive before not on but before mother's day. On mothers day we called mom to say we hope you liked the flowers but they never showed. Called 1800 thieves They said they would try to d Grinch stole mothers day New york Nationwide Author: Richmond, Texas Florists: 1800 flowers Nationwide

May 15 2017
Paramount Property Professionals ripped me off for $1997.50 saying they were going to rent my 3 weeks at LaCabana for $1800/week Internet Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: Paramount Property Professionals Internet

May 03 2017
World TEFL Association (WTA) Jimmy Crangle and Debbie McLean I purchased a TEFL franchise in January 2014. I was told and the contract stated that if the franchise didn't achieve $50,000 in target revenue within the first 12 months, I would receive a full refund of my franchise fees. Hong Kong Internet Beware of this Franchise Scheme and Company Author: Oxnard, California Corrupt Companies: World TEFL Association (WTA) Hong Kong,

Apr 30 2017
Julie Winn Ar property management Aeolus property management Julie Winn was our property manager for 4 years, we were always on time with our rent. We took very good care of the duplex, in fact we improved the property. Upon moving due to the fact we could not get Julie to fix anything in our apt..  Rogers Ar
Misrepresentation of the Facts Author: Rogers , Arkansas Real Estate Services: Julie Winn Windsor, California

Apr 26 2017
Covenant Transport n/a I was set-up and used like a brother from the 1800's chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Covenant Transport chattanooga, Tennessee