Your Search | 1800 heaters
Approximately 463 Reports Found

Oct 09 2016
SmartPc Care Pop up With loud voice message saying i had a virus and to call 1800 number and let them connect to my computer internation Internet Author: spooner, Wisconsin Hackers: SmartPc Care Internet

Oct 08 2016
Legal Source Research Chemicals Ripped off $1800 China Internet
Author: Laporte , Texas Liars: Legal Source Research Chemicals Internet

Sep 23 2016
Resort time share Resale Marsha Charles/ 1800-444-4456 ext:235., resort times share resale/ripoff Marsha Charlesx235 Plantation FL Plantation FL Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Sales People: Resort time share Resale Internet

Sep 18 2016
1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone David Blackstone is a low life (((REDACTED))), money hungry, theif of a m*f*. 500 Bay View Dr. No. 722 Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Nationwide
Author: Scarborough , Ontario Caterers: 1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
1800 Petmeds Internet We'd like to help Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: 1800 Petmeds Internet

Jul 13 2016
1800 radiator and AC radiator.com1800 They will not honor warranty, Greensboro North Carolina Author: STONEVILLE, North Carolina Auto Parts: 1800 radiator and AC Greensboro, North Carolina

Jun 12 2016
American Property Solutionz Not to be confused with the Foreclosure Specialist Position - $1800/month - Independent Contractor- SCAMMED out of money San Antonio, TX Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Realtors: American Property Solutionz Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
ArtCrazy Photography Ptah Bakara Quammie | Extreme Lack of Communication, Lies } Photo Shoot Deposit Refund Still Pending, failed to disclose in debt $1800 Miami/Ft. Lauderdale FL, LA, NYC
Author: NYC, New Jersey Photography: ArtCrazy Photography Inc. Nationwide

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 06 2016
Future Buildings Future Steel Buildings RIPPED US OFF FOR $1800 DEPOSIT!!! Markham Ontario Has been resolved. Author: Pefferlaw, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Cozy Heaters Prev. Known as Louisville Tin and Stove/Cozy Heaters Heads up to individual w/ repeated thermocouple problems Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Nerw Orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cozy Heaters Jeffersonville , Iowa

Mar 21 2016
Affordable Water Heaters and Plumbing They charged me about DOUBLE of what my regular plumber would have charged me!!! Valencia California Author: Corona, California Plumbing: Affordable Water Heaters and Plumbing Valencia, California

Mar 20 2016
Tonya at carhop 1800 national city blvd Everyone there ripped me off.they promise to fix the car if it is directly responsibly for running the is and nothing they don't answer the phone.emails nothing...very ride when you do speak with my car can't be slogged due to every Lied..never answer phone.they have caller id and if its you they dont answer..or fix s***. San diego ca Author: National city, California Auto Dealers: Tonya at carhop San Diego, California

Mar 04 2016
First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Wants me to deposit a check for 1800 and send him 1400 to have cycle wrapped for an advertisement. Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Internet

Feb 27 2016
Starazago took my payments for 3 Big Buddy Heaters and never received them Internet Author: roaring spring, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Starazago Internet

Feb 27 2016
Sammydress Order from sammydress I tried to get a hold of the company which their is no 1800 number they sent me three wrong sizes you could only live chat which got me know where all I wanted to do is Reuter the items for the right sizes go now where with sammydress company New York
Author: glenlyon, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: Sammydress New York

Feb 26 2016
Victory yorkie Meegan Robert William Ericson Went thru all the instructions they told me to and sent the money to William Ericson. After all that then they ask me for $1800 for insurance for the puppy and that as soon as I claimed the puppy at the airport it would be refunded in cash or check . They never said that to me since the beginning so I didn't send nothing and till now from yesterday haven't heard nothing. Baltimore Maryland Internet
Author: Seattle , Washington Attorneys General: Victory yorkie Internet

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Jade miles He keeps emailing me saying I owe around 1800 dollars if i don't pay there's an arrest warrant for me I know I don't have one with cash advance Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Jade miles Internet

Jan 25 2016
1800 get thin All that has to do with 1800 get thin and the hospital in Beverly hills 1800 get thin drs. Put my port in wrong..i Beverly hills California Author: apple valley, California Drug Manufacturers: 1800 get thin Internet

Jan 05 2016
laurel mountain mustang / kevin no cash refund only instore credit but they went out of business with over $1800 of my money shortly after returns ruffsdale Pennsylvania Author: bessemer, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: laurel mountain mustang / kevin ruffsdale , Pennsylvania

Dec 21 2015
10:14 PM Don't Deliver on Time Thousand Oaks California Author: Tehachapi, California Nurseries: Nationwide