1800 SKY RIDE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1800 sky ride
There may be more specific results for "1800 sky ride"
For more specific results for "1800 sky ride"
Showing 1-25 of 6,769 Found Reports For more specific results for "1800 sky ride"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 01 2017
24-7 ride Mr. Daryoush M Jahromi, CEO This company left us stranded with no ride to LAX and we could not get a hold of the driver! Tustin California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Air Travel: 24-7 ride Tustin, California

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 30 2017
Telcom management associate TMobile Sold me 4 phones & a service for 4 lines. Said they would pay all 4 disconnect fees they wouldn’t. By the time I figured this out it was to late to return. I ended up paying $1399 to TMobile & now a credit recovery agency wants $1800 for breach of contract. They lied & now want me to pay $3199 for something I’ve never used! Nationwide Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telcom management associate Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
United Lending I was told to use a Walmart Debit Card to secure a $6000 loan that cost me $1800. Chicago Illinois Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: United Lending Appleton, Wisconsin

Sep 26 2017
Open sky cc Capital Bank Can not provide statement of acount. Fraudulent charges while I was incarcerated. Can never speak to. Fraud department Unsure Nationwide Author: Lake alfred, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Open sky cc Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 18 2017
cloudy sky tree service never received (paid for services) brought no clean up tools, left a giant mess, damaged shed Maple Valley Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Landscaping: cloudy sky tree service Maple Valley, Washington

Sep 13 2017
QuickNMobile Wholesalers purchased a power wheelchair June 2017 and it broke in August and they refuse to replace it Ft. laureldale Florida end of issue Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Supplies: QuickNMobile Wholesalers Ft. laureldale, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Rusty wallace ride along got a groupn for the ride along they had us reschedule for rain date we wanted to reschedule due to our work hours.They wanted to charge us a fee for half the price we already paid. and waited already rescheduling. not to mention the four hours to straighten out the mess on the phone with them. Milwaukee Internet Author: Green BAy, Wisconsin Sports Facilities: Rusty wallace ride along Internet

Sep 05 2017
Experience International A lot of people being taken for a ride London, Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: London, Internet Real Estate Services: Experience International Internet

Sep 01 2017
sky pharmacy Site is either not secure or a fraud company Internet**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Kennewick, Washington Drugstores: sky pharmacy Internet

Aug 31 2017
C J' S STABLES LLC, Connor Salkeid Connor Salkeld Connor Salkeid owner of C J's Stables Misrepresents Horses He Has For Sale Ft. Wayne Indiana HOW CAN YOU TELL WHEN CONNER SALKEID IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH? RIGHT... Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Horse Traders: C J' S STABLES LLC Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Aug 30 2017
Sky States on website you will only be billed 4.95 for Trial EACH ADDITIONAL BOTTLE will be charged. Never received bottle charged 89.0 for 1 oz Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Healthcare Centers: Sky Internet

Aug 27 2017
Kanoa Cival Van Der Lubbe Taken for a Ride. The ride start June 18, 2016. San Francisco California Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanoa San Francisco, California

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Honesty has prevailed, refund received. Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 15 2017
Florida Shuttle Transportation, Manager: Angela Arias Florida Shuttle Transp. leaves you stranded, cancells your ride, then call you No Show! kissimmee Florida Author: bonita springs, Florida Bus Travel: Florida Shuttle Transportation kissimmee, Florida

21, Report #219217

Aug 10 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 06 2017
Desert Sky Closets Said real wood, delivered particle board, WRONG!!! Scottsdale Arizona Happy update Author: Peoria, Arizona Home Improvements: Desert Sky Closets Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 04 2017
OpenSky Credit Card OpenSky, Open Sky, Secured Credit Card Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Services: OpenSky Credit Card Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
LORI A DUNMIRE - LORI A FLEMING - LORI ANN DUNMIRE - LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD UNDER INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATION, SCAMMER, MOVED TO N.CAROLINA Greensboro North Carolina (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION IN TOS))) Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: LORI A DUNMIRE, LORI A FLEMING, LORI ANN DUNMIRE, LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 28 2017
B& d auto sale B& d They sold me a Car with problems that I can't afford to pay for 1800 for the repairs and I had the car for 2 days tops Burlington New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: B& d auto sale Burlington , New Jersey