1880 WESTERN WEAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1880 western wear
There may be more specific results for "1880 western wear"
For more specific results for "1880 western wear"
Showing 1-25 of 9,804 Found Reports For more specific results for "1880 western wear"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Frank Anthony Swim Wear Retailer Item Paid for but not delivered. No response from the customer service email address internet Internet Author: Alabama Sporting Goods: Frank Anthony Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Jaddy burke They offered us a puppy,with shipping included for $600. And after we wired-transfered the money through western Union. They asked me for $1100 to pay for the shipping. I didnt send the money and they never gave us our dog or our money back. Dallas Internet
Author: Annandale, Virginia Liars: Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Internet

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
Hai Sheng Li Hai Sheng Li, Travel Agency, Success China Travels and Tours. This gentleman is working Ann Canlas to scam Western Men out of money using bogus love and romance. Fake Romance, Ann Canlas claims love but is working with a travel agency to scam you out of Thousands for a Supposed Airline Ticket and VISA Passport Guangdong China Internet
Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: Hai Sheng Li Internet

Aug 18 2017
AMICLUBWEAR. Com Ami Club Wear Rip off lied about description of product not actual product sent California Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: AMICLUBWEAR. Com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
SETH CHASE, WESTERN OUTFITTERS Seth Chase, Western Outfitters Mule Sales New Mexico Author: Other Internet Fraud: SETH CHASE, WESTERN OUTFITTERS New Mexico

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

Aug 10 2017
Western Skin Care Moon Buddy LLCLtrbvoluum.com Deceptive billing practices in violation of California law Seal Beach, CA Internet Author: West Palm Bech, Florida Skin Care: Western Skin Care Internet

Aug 09 2017
Mike Anderson A guy go by the name Mike Anderson phone number he keep calling from is 8764714139 keep saying I won a pretty white Mercedes car and won 2.5 million dollars all I have to do is send $970.00 to a Mr.George Webb in Huroma Louisiana western union.keep saying Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Adult Web Site: Mike Anderson Internet

Aug 09 2017
The web sight is americanstarpuppies.com The name of the so called breeder is Broutshire R Iluda. They say there are in Boston, Mass. There shipping company is also bogus. If you call they say their name is either Mark or Josh. Also bogus names. They prefer to use the internet. I did however call. They requested the price of the puppy to be paid by western union. Then they had a bogus shipping company and wanted a ridiculous fee for insurance. More than the price of the puppy. I have reported them to this web site. My bank to no avail, to western union, the state police and the FBI. Which is a must if you get ripped off. Please stay away from americanstarpuppies.com. Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Joseph, Oregon Attorney Generals: americanstarpuppies.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
Karen Marten design graphic designer Asked for logo for active wear company. Created something that resembles doodle scribbling or princess cruises logo. Portland Internet
Author: Palmdale, California Small Business Services: Karen Marten design Internet

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2017
Tommy Price (probably not real name) hbrnb-6250460851@sale.craigslist.orgtommy.price1122@gmail.comfts8x-6222318730@sale.craigslist.org Broke College Student Invested in used Nikon D500 With Lens for $1200 to Start Freelance Photography but Never Received Internet
Warning: Read the Warnings Author: Saint Clair, Michigan Cameras & Video: Tommy Price (probably not real name) Internet

Aug 05 2017
Toyota Financial Toyota USA Shame on you Toyota Financial Nationwide Don't EVER AGAIN Get Involved In A CAR FLEASE! Author: East Moline, Illinois Car Financing: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Car Monkeys Carmonkeys.com Sent 4.10 differential ordered 3.42. Denied sending wrong part.. extremely Rusted, pitted gears. Broken pin, cracked cover. Claimed normal wear and tear. Internet Author: Ruidoso, New Mexico Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Internet

Aug 04 2017
Best western milroy Nittany Inn MilroyBest Western housekeeper is a thief owner is very rude. they are a mess. milroy Pennsylvania Author: milroy, Pennsylvania Hotel: Best western milroy milroy, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2017
Altus Financial Group, had us to send Money Gram and Western Union . Altus Financial Group is a scammer, and should pay everyone's money back ,if there's a Lawyer with a Heart Please sue them and return all of the victims money back, Thank you and God Bless. Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Financial Services: Altus Financial Group Internet

Aug 03 2017
Liz whytes, Liz - apparently has a secretary's who tried contacting me I was selling a Cologne on the Facebook marketplace and this person by the naked of Liz not sure her las name but said she was interested and wanted to show her husband. So she said I couldn't only contact her through email so I emailed her and she replied. She said she will pay for I think and add an additional 50 dollars to it for me holding the item. Then she will get her shipper to pick it up. I said that was alright that I'm earning money. Then she said that she'll send a check and that the remainder of the money minus my additional 50 should be transferred to her shipper via, western union or money gram. I thought that was weird because why couldn't she just pay her shipper a head of time and why do I have to do it. Then we got in more contact through text about what address am I suppose to send it to but the person just gave me a name and area code that was it. I was like the bank needs more than that to transfer money because but I wanted to do it via bank transfer. They said western union or money gram is best and you can do it at your local Walmart. At this point I started to become more hesistant and see that things weren't because adding up. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Liz whytes, Internet

Aug 02 2017
Trenton Thomas Scammer Scam, oldschool runescape, osrs, scammer, false seller Cedar Springs Michigan
Might want to correct yourself... Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Trenton Thomas Cedar Springs, Michigan