Your Search | 1880 western wear

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 14 2016
Western Governors University online college university Salt Lake City Utah Author: LV, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Internet

Aug 13 2016
Diazchihuahuapups.com diazchihuahuapups@gmail.com, Marlin Thomson bought puppy, sent money Western Union. NO PUPPY>SCAM! Dallas or Pfugerville, TX, California, Panama Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Nonprofit Organizations: Diazchihuahuapups.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
Personal cash advance Approved for 4000 but yet ended up paying 700 to them for western union and money gram and they still wanted to get more out of me! New york Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Personal cash advance Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Landress Auto Salvage Purchased what I was told to be a Good low mileage Rearend for a chevrolet 3.42. What arrives is a old wore out rear end with the shock brackets broke off. More slack(wear) in this(good) rearend the the one I am replacing because of wear. Was told that I could ship back at my expence and get some money back. Its not my fault that they sent junk parts that were suppose to be inspected. No way this company sent this part believing that it was a good part. This company just simply pedals junk nothing more. Avoid this company at all cost. Bonify Florida Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Auto Parts: Landress Auto Salvage Bonify, Florida

Aug 08 2016
A closer look Desjardin cheque, Evaluation form Desjardin cheque, Customer report, Western Union Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Cash Services: A closer look Nationwide

9, Report #1320763

Aug 04 2016
Western Governors University WGU Waste of both time and money! Salt lake city Utah Kelly is a Plant! Lol Author: Bryan, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Western Governors University Salt lake city, Utah

10, Report #1320750

Aug 04 2016
Best Western Gold Country Inn Best Western Grass Valley Card Charged Without Consent, Policy Abuse Grass Valley California Author: Los angeles, California Hotel: Best Western Gold Country Inn Grass Valley, California

11, Report #1320209

Aug 02 2016
PCH Publisher Clearing House Mr. Richard -something- from -something- police department - had a foreign accent said i won 3.5 millon dollars and a red 2017 mercedes benz. All I had to do was pay shipping and handling fees fo $550 to a western union processing center. Washington New York Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Publisher Clearing House Washington, New York

12, Report #1320094

Aug 01 2016
Western Flyer Express Western Flyer XpressAlanon TruckingOutlaw Trucking They get paid you go home! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Employees: Western Flyer Express Oklahoma

13, Report #1319977

Aug 01 2016
Digital Monopoly Pert Web Designhttp://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2460306Stay away from this company I paid them $1300. I walked away with nothing. A deceptive company. Absolute scum. 2/8 Welshpool Rd, East Victoria Park Western Australia Author: Perth, Internet Fraud: Digital Monopoly Perth,

14, Report #1319877

Jul 31 2016
western union money transfer I request full refund of an unauthorized transaction by western union on my account. (Card was never use on the 7/29/16] but money was taken out 112 X112 total 224 dollars.This is stealing and fraud request full refund of an unauthorized transaction by western union on my account. (Card was never use on the 7/29/16] but money was taken out 112 X112 total 224 dollars.This is stealing and fraud Maryland Nationwide Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: western union money transfer Nationwide

15, Report #1319581

Jul 29 2016
WGU Western Governors University WGU and Course Hero Ripped me off and hacked into my accounts Salt Lake City Utah Perfect for those who want to be babysat Author: Boise, Idaho Education & Learning Centers: WGU Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Jul 28 2016
JADORECHIC WEAR Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: JADORECHIC WEAR Internet

18, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

Jul 25 2016
Titan Group Western saying owe 430.00 same as others complaining south carolina Author: portland, Oregon Loans: Titan Group Oregon

Jul 24 2016
Western Union DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION ANYTIME SOON FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS - FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF POSSIBLE ! Denver Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
America's best eye wear No refill of contact prescription that wasn't changed Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: America's best eye wear Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Alpha Wear Albert Arcuri Alpha Wear and Albert Arcuri are a scam!! Orlando Florida Author: Riveview, Michigan Sporting Goods: Alpha Wear Orlando, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Womens Ready to wear Stores Ray Ban sunglasses site : rb-suns.com I ordered ray bans and realized it was fake website, no glasses came. I tried to contact them to see what's going on and the website had no contact information. China Internet Author: Stratford , Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Womens Ready to wear Stores nationwide