Your Search | 1a interermodal logistics without borders

Oct 22 2014
health research labs resent a one year order of prodect without approval and charged my card south portland Maine Author: orange park, Florida Home HealthCare: health research labs south portland, Maine

Oct 22 2014
Good2Go Insurance (Omni Insurance Company) $143 was debited from checking account without permission and without an application being signed. When I discovered what happened 7 days later, I called Good2Go insurance and requested that the amount be returned. She was extremely rude and said the policy would be cancelled as of the day I called in. I had to call a second time to get a check issued - again very rude. I finally received a check a full month later for $26!!!!! I called for an explanation of which I had no idea what she was talking about. She was very rude again and hung up on me. Atlanta, Georgia Birmingham, AL Author: Trussville, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Good2Go Insurance Internet

Oct 22 2014
Ihire Stealing money without any notice. Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Ihire Internet

Oct 21 2014
zip tax Asked for help in one catagory was switched toi different without notice was decieving baited and lied too newport beach California Author: murrells inlet, South Carolina Tax Services: zip tax newport beach, California

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
Prescription Billing Services d/b/a on the internet as saferrxusa@gmail.com Another rip-off site promising drugs without a prescription San Ysidro CA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Prescription Billing Services Internet

Oct 19 2014
Dermajuve charged my debit card without permission for 90 dollars Internet Author: Stanford, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermajuve Internet

Oct 19 2014
title max Loans without my approval but two names on the title Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: title max Houston, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Garcinia Pure Select Charged me for shipping and then 90 more dollars two weeks later without me knowing. Internet Author: Ames, Iowa Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Pure Select Internet

Oct 18 2014
J2 Communications MyFax.com A Company without a Conscience Hollywood, Ca Nationwide
Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: J2 Communications Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
LPI Life Partners inc This company did not disclose that a fee would be charges every year, nor the fact that after 5 years i would start paying the insured person's premium. And they just went up to $300 a year for fees...without notice. The insured person has been on deaths door for years, still no payout. Waco Texas Author: Kansas City , Missouri Sales People: LPI Waco , Texas

Oct 17 2014
Georgia EPPICard MasterCard Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank Company disabled my card without my knowledge and now there is no way to access my account Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Georgia EPPICard Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
getusameds.com Another phony site promising drugs without a prescription not sure -- number given is a Florida number Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Drugstores: getusameds.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
CELLULAR SALES OF NORTH CAROLINA Cancelled order without customer's knowledge Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: CELLULAR SALES OF NORTH CAROLINA, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 17 2014
Public Storage locked out without reason Hallandale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Hallandale, Florida

Oct 16 2014
Emilio Castillo, Donna Davis Timeline Logistics SCAM, CONS, LIARS, SHADY, DECEPTIVE, STRANGE, Houston Texas
Author: Tomball, Texas Courier Services: Emilio Castillo, Donna Davis Houston, Texas

Oct 16 2014
Manchanda Law Offices, Rahul Manchanda This company is financially exploited all of its clients New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Manchanda Law Offices New York, New York

Oct 15 2014
small business growth alliance: Jessica Valente, Scott Norris Jessica Valente switched my account without authorization. Swapped machines. Irvine California Author: north hollywood, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: small business growth alliancewwwwww Irvine, California

Oct 15 2014
Academic Evaluations Services INC Refused to accept my papers because the translation wasn't done by them. They returned my papers 4 weeks later (after me asking them every week to send it back) because I had to start colege and I couldnt before having those papers evaluated. I originally paid $245 and got back $170. Without having a single service done, they refused to return the difference. Also this company charged a fee per paper instead of per evaluation. People end up paying 2,3 or 4 times what they pay elsewhere. Tampa Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Translation Agencies: Academic Evaluations Services INC Tampa, Florida

Oct 15 2014
Kinetix Health Club membership practices, adding fees without notification Canton Georgia Author: canton, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Kinetix Health Club Canton, Georgia

Oct 15 2014
RPM Real Property Management of Southern Nevada Tom Wood Kept security deposit without cause St George Utah Author: St George, Utah Property Management: RPM Real Property Management of Southern Nevada St George, Utah

Oct 14 2014
Financial Reporting Services Award Notification CommissionWilliam MacDougal, Compliance ExaminerBenjamin JamesJohn McNabb Sent a letter stating I had won 2 million Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars. There are copies of two checks enclosed. It says You have been awarded a Check or Cash. We cannot send you your winnings without proper ID confirmation. You must reply to this notice to received your confirmed funds. Again congratulations. Please enclose your confirmation fee, payable to F.R.S. and mail it with our confirmation form in the envelope provided within 10 days. Also in the same envelope was a Confirmation form showing a check made out to me in the amount of $2,820,000.00. Lawrence New York
Author: Summerville, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Financial Reporting Services P.O. Box 107, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Ultravx/NMB Finance Globe Without applying for a Visa Card or any other card, with this company; I now have on my credit a closed account with a balance for a card I never had nor subscribed to. New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ultravx/NMB New Brunswick, New Jersey