1SHOPPING CART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1Shopping Cart
There may be more specific results for "1Shopping Cart"
For more specific results for "1Shopping Cart"
Showing 1-25 of 1,112 Found Reports For more specific results for "1Shopping Cart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
White Pelican White Pelican Home Services, White Pelican Realty, White Pelican Vacation Rentals, White Pelican Real Estate, White Pelican Home Watch, White Pelican Golf Cart Rescue The Villages, White Pelican Inherited Home Services Fraud, Bankrupt, Theft, Unlicensed, The Villages, Lady Lake Florida FL
Author: Lady Lake, Florida Property Management: White Pelican Lady Lake, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet x Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

Aug 03 2017
Kkw beauty Cart grab Ripped off on facebook add. Internet
Author: Covington, Louisiana Skin Care: Kkw beauty Cart grab Internet

Aug 01 2017
Care@burnsupplements.com care@fuelsupplements.com This company advertises on facebook, if you click on any of their product the checkout does not have a cart where you can make changes and they will charge your card not only with this charge but other charges monthly that you did not sign up for. They do not send all the product and what they do send there is no invoice, return address or information on the box to return it. If you email them their email bounces back, their website is not valid and the phone just keeps ringing. I had to work with my bank to be able to dispute these charges. They are a total scam, do not buy from them. Internet Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Care@burnsupplements.com Internet

Jul 31 2017
Cart grab Kkw beauty by cart grab I ordered a product, got charged, but never received my product. Internet Author: Canton, Ohio Skin Care: Cart grab Internet

Jul 11 2017
UShip Radish Ramkarran Stole a UTV Golf Cart tampa Florida Nationwide Author: Dania Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: UShip Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
wholesalepesticides.com Cedar Oil Texas UPDATE: Refund was Issued By Seller Author: California Landscaping: wholesalepesticides.com Internet

Jun 18 2017
Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Vic Orlando Refused to complete Job, ruined new equipment Las Vegas Nevada
False accusations & defamation of character are illigal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Stereos: Mobile Masters of Las Vegas Internet

Jun 09 2017
CitEcart subpar customer support and lousy equipment lousy un cooperative Charleston, SC 29414 South Carolina CONTINUE CITECART OWNER SUPPORT DO YOU WANT TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY? Author: fairhope, Alabama Auto manufactures: citEcart jackson/Kevin South Carolina

May 22 2017
Adriatic Services Unprofessional, Scamartists NEED TO BE STOPPED Scottsdale Arizona About this so called Scam From Adriatic Services Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Adult Web Site: Adriatic Services Scottsdale, Arizona

11, Report #1371981

May 08 2017
Crown Food Carts Incorporated Crown Food Carts Crown Food Cart SCAM!!! SCAM!!! AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN!!!! AllentOWn Pennsylvania I spoke with someone today. Author: Leesburg , Virginia Specialty Stores: Crown Food Carts Incorporated Allentwon , Pennsylvania

May 04 2017
MAACO NIGHTMARE HAGERSTOWN Maryland here is the whole story Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Body Work & Repair: MAACO HAGERSTOWN, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
SafeCart / Court Case Finder False advertisement and I canceled shortly after I paid for it, cause it would not show and report that it promised it would! Internet SafeCart Complaint Author: Kimball, Nebraska Websites: SafeCart Internet

Apr 01 2017
Ossée Charpentier Bales The beat tonic credit cart fraud,theft,chargeback,scam, Münsing Internet Author: Cologne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Ossée Charpentier Bales Internet

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 14 2017
crown food cart Fraud All The Way will not return calls or email after payment Allentown Pennsylvania Author: monroe, North Carolina Manufacturers: crown food cart Allentown, Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Safe Cart, Manish, Vickey, Umesh $100.00 service not delivered as promised. Internet Customer Support Author: Blossburg, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: SafeCart Internet

Jan 26 2017
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
This is an old comment customer received items and was refunded trough paypal. Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
These creep phenix city neighbors of mine are stalking us they come out every time we get home and just stand by their back door but they manage to convince the police that we are harassing them Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 04 2016
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet
None of This Information Is True At All Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health Internet

Oct 05 2016
Walmart evergreen , Rolonda Was insulted by and employee today because I'm disabled and she did not think I should be using a rider cart because I did not have a cain, walker or wheelchair. I was treated unfairly and this issue need to be addressed. Evergreen Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Walmart evergreen Evergreen Park, Illinois

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Customer Care Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 25 2016
Bump My Lock bumpmylock.com/ BumpMyLock.com is a scam. They will never ship. They have fake phone number and no email. Internet False allegations Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Bump My Lock Internet