Your Search | 1a interermodal logistics without borders

1, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

2, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

3, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

4, Report #1319429

Jul 28 2016
Manatee Marketing dba Unishippers Tarpon Logistics Paid for Private FTL, freight marked Do not Stack. They stacked Freight to put other freight Orlanda Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Shipping Companies: Manatee Marketing dba Unishippers Orlanda, Florida

5, Report #1319404

Jul 28 2016
Thumbtack thumbtack represents professionals without verifying their credentials or qualifications Internet Author: huntersville, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Thumbtack Internet

6, Report #1319353

Jul 28 2016
Volcan health Withdrew money without getting order. Scottsdale,Arizona Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Customer: Volcan health Internet

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

8, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

9, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

10, Report #1319107

Jul 26 2016
BLACK PEOPLE MEET Stole money from my credit card without my consent! Chicago, Illinois
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Dating Services: BLACK PEOPLE MEET Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Sears Vacations Sears Direct Access Deceptive practices without full disclosure Nationwide
Author: New York Resorts: Sears Vacations Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
MyCart.Net, Sure Merchant LLC Ripoff, fraud, obsolete coding, lost business, removed stores without warning, overcharged, charged additional royalty on sales Overland Park Kansas Author: Poultney, Vermont Computer Stores: MyCart.Net, Sure Merchant LLC Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Networx Systems, LLC rip off charge my card without me asking for any service san jose Nationwide Author: san jose, California Building Products: Networx Systems, LLC Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Retriever Medical / Dental Payments, Inc Refusing cancellation despite formal written consent. Strong arming for cancellation fees without proof New York Nationwide Please withdraw the report Author: Waldorf, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical / Dental Payments, Inc Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Fiverr.com Provider: fiverr.com /nanacy Fiverr Helped This Freelancer Take My Money Without Delivering Work Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Small Business Services: Fiverr.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Dish Network DISH DISH TOOK $747 RIGHT OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION! !!#/^&** Englewood Nationwide Author: Manteca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jul 25 2016
auroraeyeserum.com/ Actifyface80073Eye Noir / premium eye80065Skin Restore /aging 888-874-7243dermaca*miriacle 888 509 1379 Three /identical/ sets of eye & facial cream came, only one ordered, without knowledge of ongoing contract for monthly shipments at $90. each Santa Ana California Author: Portland, Oregon Eye Care: http://auroraeyeserum.com/ Santa Ana , California

Jul 25 2016
Navajo Bee Project Joseph Chinnock Navajo Bee Project raised 10,000$ for families and left them without bees. Colorado New Mexico Arizona Internet Author: Kayenta, Arizona Nonprofit Organizations: Navajo Bee Project Joseph Chinnock Internet

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Took $8k from me on May 02,2016. After numerous calls without success I finally got them to respond and send a concrete contractors. He arrived without forms and a place to get concrete.Mt Airy, NC North Carolina Incorrect Information Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
SlingTV LLC Sling TV, Dish Network Reactivated the subscription service without notification and charged my card. Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Computer Software: SlingTV LLC Internet

Jul 25 2016
Eye Noir & Skin Noir PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM!!! This is a scam product to charge your credit card regularly without your consent. The company promises to give your free trial period for 14 days, if you don't call back within that 14 days. They automatically charge $85.95 &$89.95 to your credit card. Internet Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Eye Noir & Skin Noir Internet

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
SkinComplexRx or EyeComplexRx $175.90 charged to me without shipping or receiving product! Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Websites: SkinComplexRx Internet