Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

1a interermodal logistics without borders

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 25 2017
Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar scams elderly people into giving him their credit cards and performed fraudulent charges without approval Katy Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Your Local Tech LLC. Katy, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Air Pet Express Logistics Apet Express, Ebony Livingston Don't buy this Insurance Dallas Texas Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Air Pet Express Logistics Internet

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide
Author: Fresno, Texas Electrical Services: Straight Talk Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
SVC*gold Took money out account without permission.. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Bake Shops: SVC*gold Internet

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
The Auto Cave Used car didn't make it 50 miles without breaking down, and warranty was never written addison Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: The Auto Cave addison, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 23 2017
Extra Space Storage Will not pro rate my month, taking my money without cause. troy Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Other Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Alegro Luxery Fashion in Vogue Alegro Luxery watch entered me as VIP member without my knowledge Seaford Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Alegro Luxery Internet

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
EZ Money Team/rev share media Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: EZ Money Team California

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Ackerman Security Systems Ackerman Security System Service Agreement Contract Scam switched from 1yr to 3yr without my permission Atlanta, Georgia Norcross Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Security Services: Ackerman Security Systems Norcross, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
NPL-neutratone skin care ESX-tryxskin Charged my credit card without my permission 3 times Uniondale New York Author: Cortland, New York Skin Care: NPL-neutratone skin care Uniondale, New York

Feb 20 2017
Bridge Logistics Ripoff broker Cincinnatti Ohio Author: Dover, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Bridge Logistics Cincinnatti, Ohio