Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

1on1 laptops

Showing 1-25 of 253 Found Reports For more specific results for "1on1 laptops"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 27 2016
Dell Computers, Dell, or Dell, Inc. Company Sells Defective Laptops They Cannot Fix Round Rock, Texas Nationwide This Story Gets Even More Comical Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Fraud: Dell Computers Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Belony Jerry Junior , Eddie , Sam Picks up Laptops for repair but ruins them and tries to charge you double the value of the laptop 1060 NW 31st st Miami Florida Internet
Author: Homestead, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Belony Jerry Internet

Sep 23 2016
ZoomUSA iZoomUSA Cheap,Trash Laptops they probably pull out of a more reputable company's dumpster. Customer service? Bad to nonexistant. Brooklyn Brooklyn Author: Bloomington, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: ZoomUSA Internet

Aug 31 2016
Laptops for less I left my Computer to be repaired and paid in full for it to be fixed! Went back to check on it with excuses each and every time I went back telling me that it was not ready. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Laptops for less Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 27 2016
Dell Computer Corporation Dell laptops, Dell computers, Dell Computer Sold me a obsolete device not capable of being upgraded Round Rock Texas How. Author: Joliet, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Dell Computer Corporation Round Rock , Texas

Jun 05 2016
Walmart Corporation walmart selling laptops with refurbished screens Conway Arkansas Author: conway, Arkansas Computer Manufactures: Walmart Corporation Conway, Arkansas

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

Feb 02 2016
Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC cash for iPhones, cash for laptops This company is committing Fraud Sparks Nevada Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC Sparks, Nevada

Jan 25 2016
acto-tech.com Kery I bought 2 laptops for $483.00 he then told me I had to $320.00 because Chinese customs had required those payments to release the laptops or they would throw them away. I paid $483, then $320 and then$150 because he was giving me one free and I had to pay the customs fee. He never sent anything and never responded to my emails again. Baoan, Shenzhen Internet Author: miami, Florida Computer Stores: acto-tech.com Internet

10, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
zoomusa izoomusa zoom usa through SEARS.com Sends out non-operable REFURBISHED laptops as standard procedure Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: zoomusa Internet

Jan 19 2016
Dell Dell laptops - Dell laptop - Dell tablets - Dell PC DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DELL - YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY SUPPORT OR BE ABLE TO RETURN IT WHEN IT DIES Poconos PA Nationwide Author: Wind Gap, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Dell Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Toshiba Laptops /Repair Depot Nationwide Author: DBS, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Toshiba Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Cash For Laptops/Seller Services Bate and switch cash offers for laptops Sparks Nevada Author: Gurnee, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Cash For Laptops/Seller Services Sparks, Nevada

Aug 03 2015
Robert Bruce Pachaly (Bruce, Bob) Laptops for less, Inc. Seasoned scammer Columbia South Carolina
Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Robert Bruce Pachaly Columbia, South Carolina

Jun 25 2015
Cash for Laptops iPad 3 WIFI 16GB Rip off Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Cash for Laptops Internet

Jun 24 2015
Cash For Laptops Completley ripped me off and gave way less money Sparks Nevada Author: tucson , Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: cash for laptops Sparks, Nevada

Jun 02 2015
Celire.com I ordered 2 laptops. Paid $100.1 thru Amazon play station. Never receive my items. Contact them thru email but no reply. Their phone number does not work either. Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Celire.com Internet

May 14 2015
yallstore GainGame inc., XiuP chen, Yall inc., laptops-home I dare you...just try to exchange something or get a refund from these crooks. Brooklyn New York Author: Clarkston, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: yallstore Brooklyn, New York

Apr 19 2015
Cashforberrys Cashforberrys Ecyclebest LLCCash For Laptops cash for laptops.com cashforiphones makes fake commitments!!! Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Cashforberrys Internet

Apr 13 2015
cash for laptops cash for laptops.com fails miserably at fulfilling its commitments. They also go by Ecyclebest. Sparks Nevada Author: Arizona Computer Fraud: cash for laptops Nationwide

Apr 09 2015
Cash for Laptops Cash for phones http://www.cashforlaptops.com/ Rip off and Liars Internet and Sparks, Nevada Internet Author: South Daytona, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cash for Laptops Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
E-24 Online Mall salesman Robert Cresto I was reseller for their products on ebay, I sold 5/ 1,000 laptops and was coerced to sending funds unprotected through paypal. Computers never delivered. They will not refund. Internet Author: Lakeside, Arizona Computer Fraud: E-24 Online Mall Internet

24, Report #1220398

Apr 04 2015
Freecycle A call center out of Anchorage Alaska Claims they have laptops and tablets they have to get rid of ,showed pics of merchandise,....you just have to pay for shipping! Anchorage Alaska Nationwide Author: Glens Falls, New York Computer Fraud: Freecycle Nationwide

25, Report #1219428

Mar 31 2015
Cash For Laptops Ripped me off. Quoted 197 for my phone and gave me 11. And they can not be contacted. Sparks Nevada Author: vandergrift, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Cash For Laptops