1RATE COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1rate com
There may be more specific results for "1rate com"
For more specific results for "1rate com"
Showing 1-25 of 3,936 Found Reports For more specific results for "1rate com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Resume genuis they told me it is $1.35 for one time, but now they charging my account &39.95, i want my money back Resume genius .com Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Customer: Resume genuis Internet

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 10 2017
rok7.com they keep charging my credit card and receiving nothing florida Author: placerville, California Electronic Manufacturers: rok7.com Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Confederate Superstore dot com I visited the site, not purchasing anything. Then my bank statement came in and there was a charge for $29.96. For what, I have no idea! Texas Author: Cedar Creek, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore dot com Internet

Jul 09 2017
WEB*.COM 8003112707 FL web.com DBT CRD Florida Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: WEB*.COM 8003112707 Florida

Jul 08 2017
Rebel Crate .com I ordered two flags, I now receive junk stickers and flags, they now take $20.000per month from my checking account. Conroe Texas Author: Waverly, Ohio City Employees: Rebel Crate .com Conroe , Texas

Jul 06 2017
Addictgear,com and Addictgearz on Facebook I Ordered shoes from them. Did not receive anything after 9 weeks of waiting. I asked for tracking no, which I never received. So the only conclusion I could come to was that this is a big fat scam. Internet Author: Somerset WEST, Credit Card Fraud: Addictgear,com Internet

Jul 06 2017
List57.com Gene Gill Gene Gill represented on his site & to me Fresh data. There wasnt any phone numbers that were fresh or correct. All wrong Numbers. California - internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: List57.com Internet

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 05 2017
Onechoicest1.com It's a bait and switch what they put out on the Internet is absolutely positively wrong the product is not what they're posting at all They are selling along on the Internet they show Internet
Author: Brick, New Jersey Adultery: Onechoicest1.com Internet

Jul 03 2017
Northern NJ Leather leather-wallets. com, leather-jackets. com Northern NJ Leather - SCAM! Pompton Lakes New Jersey Author: Lancaster, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Northern NJ Leather Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

Jul 01 2017
Luminus facial treatment I'm writing to you company for the reason, the I received a collection letter from your company, the you send a bill the I never received your product, and your company is putting me in collection, when I never received anything from you guys... Your com I received a notice the i never order sherman oaks california Author: DOWNEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Luminus facial treatment Internet

Jul 01 2017
DL1961 jeans It is a fake website that looks like dl1961.com they steal your money! Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: DL1961 jeans Internet

Jun 30 2017
My Commerce a Digital River Co. DRI*SMARTPCFIXER1.COM Renewed 2nd year by charging my credit card without my authorization Author: St. Augustine, Florida Computer Software: My Commerce a Digital River Co.

Jun 29 2017
The Pool Installers (.com) John Okeefe scam, rip-off, bogus Taunton MA Taunton MA Author: Massachusetts Pool Services: The Pool Installers (.com) Nationwide

20, Report #1382084

Jun 29 2017
Wetakesection8.com Real Estate Data Solutions Inc.32565 Golden Lantern St,Dana Point, CA 92629 They collect a monthly fee promising that you will find a Section 8 landlord within 5 to 7 days that they're the nation's leader once they hit your card you cannot call anybody to make it stop you have to file a grievance with your credit card and even still it doesn't stop Internet Author: Longmont, Colorado Property Management: Wetakesection8.com Internet

21, Report #1382009

Jun 29 2017
Lion sea software Smartpcfixer.comMycommerce,.com Smartpcfixer.com has refused to cancel my subscription. It is impossible to cancel smartpcfixer.com Peking, China Peking, China Author: Lakehills, Texas Computer Programmers: Lion sea software Internet

Jun 27 2017
Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Collection action Nor wood Ma. Nationwide Author: Clear lake Oaks, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
boulevard66.com Took my money for brushes but never received or contacted me back after multiple tries to get info for refund Internet Author: Morgantown, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: boulevard66.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Marine Vinyl Fabric .com Bad service, Samples sent never received, Not Helpful St Paul Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Marine Vinyl Fabric .com Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Parts go .com Auto parts global llc1298 sw biltmoore stSaint lucie fl 34983 I ordered a 2004 chevey 350 turn key motor i paid $ 975.00 on 5/15/17 i was suppose to get my motor nine days latter well after 30 days go by the motor shows up it was only suppose to have 78 thousand miles on it and its suppose to be turn key .  Port saint lucie Florida Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Parts go .com Port saint lucie, Florida