Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

1rate.com payme

Showing 1-25 of 82 Found Reports For more specific results for "1rate.com payme"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2016
1Rate.com Charging my account 49.95 monthly without mt permission City Name does not appear Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: 1Rate.com Internet

Aug 25 2013
PC Mightymax.html This PC Mightymax. html, has filtered my computer, and it pops-up every 5 minutes requesting a payme Invade my computer system and jammed it; avoiding me to access my computer use; it is popping-up every 5 minutes requesting money to fix it. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Colleges and Universities: PC Mightymax.html Kissimmee, Florida

Aug 10 2013
premier contracting LLC joey Williams, holly williams & annette willams. will (Joey willams) had put up a job on the internet criglist for 1,400.00sqft of hard wood flooring so i went on there and bid the job for $1,800.00 the job was in Cullman,al on smith lake i had one helper we stayed there joey met with us i told him i would do the job for perdem$20.00 a day to eat on and when the job is done he was going to payme the rest of my money wich was 1,800.00 bucks i have not did any thing worng. the costmer love the work. I am someone that is trying to make a tru living i lost a lot of time were i could have been doing someting elsa can u help me bring him to justtess in birmingham Alabama
Author: alpine, Alabama Home Improvements: premier contracting LLC birmingham, Alabama

Nov 30 2012
Saxon Mortgage Services, Inc Amtrust Mortgage Bank total fraud, qualified for Home Modification loan was sold Amtrust Bank/Saxon Mortgage/wells Fargo w/o notice each time increasing loan amt up from$257,000. to 315,000. even with my modification payme, Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Mortgage Companies: Saxon Mortgage Services, Inc Internet

Mar 20 2012
West Asset Management - Hoag Hospital Debt West Asset Management is calling me several times a day w/a computer to my cell. Penalty for calling cell phones with a computer, by law, is $500.00/call. They admited they use an IVR system to contact people. I was told it was OK 'by the rep' to tape the call. It's all recorded. Incomming calls all documented Sherman Texas .....really?? Author: RSM, California Collection Agencies: West Asset Management - Hoag Hospital Debt Sherman, Texas

Feb 13 2012
1rate.com Withdrawing $49.95 each month from my bank account without my permission Internet, Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: 1rate.com Internet

Feb 15 2011
Southern Oregon Credit Service SOCS They stole 100.00 dollars more than I owed them. They called ME a liar and hung up on me. They refused to give me back my money and when I called back, all calls went to voice mail. I was making payme Medford, Oregon Author: Medford, Oregon Collection Agencies: Southern Oregon Credit Service Medford, Oregon

Sep 16 2009
Healthcare Financial Services, LLC I had been making Monthy payment though care one services for over 3 Months to Healthcare Financial. And they cashed my payments. Then a few Months after I had been paying them they garnished my wages They garnished my wages even though I had made 3 Payments thru Care One. I called Hcare and they said they don't go with that plan. They did not call me or would they give my money back for the payme Ridgeland, Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Legal Process Servers: Healthcare Financial Services, LLC Ridgeland, Mississippi

Aug 17 2009
RX MEDCO I WAS WORKING AS A DRIVER SINCE APRIL 2009 ,AND THEY DID NOT PAY ME SINCE MAY 2009. THEY STILL OWN ME $ 800. MY ATTORNEY BEGIN A CAIM. California I WAS WORKING AS A DRIVER SINCE APRIL 2009,THEY STOP PAYME SINCE MAY ,WHEN YOU CALL, NOBODY GIVE YOU SAME ANSWER.THEY STILL OWN ME $800. I GAVE THE CASE TO MY ATTORNEY. TARZANA, California Author: TARZANA, California Chauffeurs: RX MEDCO Internet, California

10, Report #419557

Feb 03 2009
Paymetolist.com ssl.encryptedprocessing.com/payme/thankyou.php?customerId=28177423 Charged me 1.95 for online access to start listing for craig's list and I never got access to the site. Nationwide Author: Griffin, Georgia Internet Fraud: Paymetolist.com ,ssl.encryptedprocessing.com/payme/thankyou.php?customerId=28177423 Nationwide

Nov 10 2008
ez-1Rate.com (aka)american Advantageez-1Rate.com ez-1Rate terrorists liars thieves and rapists Pheonix Internet Author: dickson, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Ez-1Rate.com Internet

Aug 24 2008
NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS Chop shop of Debt collectors who lie cheat and steal Meridian Idaho I have nothing futher to say to you steve Author: Garden city, Idaho Financial Services: NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS Meridian, Idaho

May 18 2008
NCO Financial - Bottom-feeders-Pond Scum- Mimimum-Wage LOSERS Horsham Pennsylvania besides baxing Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: NCO Financial - Bottom-feeders-Pond Scum- Horsham, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2008
Alliance One Extremely rude, unprofessional, harrassing.. Ripoff Mendota Minnesota A few points Author: round rock, Texas Collection Agencies: Alliance One Mendota, Minnesota

Apr 01 2008
West Asset Management continual fraudulant phone call harassment for false credit card debt Marietta Georgia Do not listen to Steve he has issues... Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: West Asset Management Marietta, Georgia

Mar 17 2008
Alliance One, San Diego Harrassing Phone Calls: scared about action San Diego California Only ONE communication allowed after a cease communications letter. Author: San Diego, California Corrupt Companies: Alliance One San Diego, California

Jul 19 2007
1rate.com - 1smartpage.com ripoff tried to get me to okay a listing on the web. told me that it was being recorded but would not pay it back for me and then told me that I would not be held responible for the change over that company would. I am just the office manager. And it would go on the the phone bill and no one would see it for 15 days. Cleveland Ohio Author: Helotes, Texas Internet Services: 1rate.com - 1smartpage.com Cleveland, Ohio

18, Report #196538

Jun 15 2006
Ez-1rate.com - American Advantage Benefits ripoff Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: girard, Ohio Corrupt Companies: American Advantage Benefits Orlando, Florida

Jan 28 2006
Advantage America - EZ-1Rate.com ripoff Winter Park Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Telemarketers: Advantage America - EZ-1Rate.com Winter Park, Florida

Dec 28 2005
1rate.com fraudulent billing Rocky River Ohio *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: West Fork, Arkansas Telephone Companies: 1rate.com Rocky River, Ohio

Dec 06 2005
1rate.com ripoff artists Rocky River Ohio contact phone # Author: altamont, New York Telephone Companies: 1rate.com Rocky River, Ohio

Oct 10 2005
1rate.com ripoff of our business account Internet Charges Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: 1rate.com Nationwide

Oct 06 2005
1rate.com ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Joshua Tree, California Corrupt Companies: 1rate.com Nationwide

Sep 21 2005
1rate.com, Billing Communications ripoff, scam 1rate.com, Gov't grant money, billing communication. Billed for a service that was not provided no refunds. Rocky River Ohio Author: elyria, Ohio Corrupt Companies: 1rate.com/Billing Communications Rocky River, Ohio

Sep 17 2005
1Rate - 1rate.com Ripoff, Fraudulent billing for unsolicited services Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas On-Line Business: 1rate.com Internet