Your Search | 1st american card service

Oct 27 2016
Greg Scheuerman Clearwater Pool & Spa Service Coward badmouths his competitors online from the safety of his faceless keyboard, but we tracked you Orange California Author: Orange, California Cleaning Services: Greg Scheuerman Orange, California

Oct 27 2016
GMP Cars Outrageous Overcharging Novato California Author: Novato, California Auto Repair Service: GMP Cars Novato, California

Oct 27 2016
PCI Auctions Manheim was quoted 1000.00 labor by Ashley and then charged 1842.80 and then when called to ask why I was told she would have to speak to her boss and getr back to me... I have left several messages and sent several emails with NO reply since then. I feel they got there money out of me and I no longer matter! TERRIBLE customer service!! Manheim Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Auctions: PCI Auctions Manheim Manheim, Pennsylvania

Oct 27 2016
Lee's Total Car Care This place is unbelievably unprofessional. Cartersville Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Lee's Total Car Care Cartersville, Georgia

Oct 27 2016
REJUVENEM RIPOFF - from trial only pay shipping to charging my credit card! St Petersburg Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: REJUVENEM St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Los Angeles Dentists Group Patients teeth ruined and ripped off for the terrible service provided Glendale California Author: Beverly Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
Empowr takes money from your credit card without permission other than you agreed to in the beginning, Sell items for you without you being able to access the money but they tried to take $250.00 from me after being in the business for less than 2 months. Internet ,Worldwide Author: Oxford, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Empowr Internet

Oct 27 2016
Inforce Pro Lack of service, unresponsive, no follow through completing account, lack of training, unable to access data Austin Texas Author: Simi Valley, California Financial Services: Inforce Pro Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Burggraf Auto Glass Shane's Auto Glass Ruined my brand new car headliner and scratched the paint up Sapulpa Tulsa Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Burggraf Auto Glass Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
GDOL Georgia Department of Labor Education Service Workers Union No bargaining power Atlanta Georgia Author: SWAINSBORO, Georgia Government Stupidity: GDOL Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
readers service lighthouse po fl fraud scam rip off florida Nationwide Author: san angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: readers service lighthouse po fl Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Global Automotive of Miami Buyer beware bad products bad customer service Miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Vanilla Visa Card dishonest, despicable, scammers Forston Georgia Author: Jericho, New York Financial Services: Vanilla Visa Card Forston, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide
This is exactly why you should NOT work for this Company! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Classic Kia Of Carrollton Jack Winn Tried to rip me off for $1650 that was covered under warranty Carrollton Texas Author: Lewisville , Texas Auto Repair Service: Classic Kia Of Carrollton Carrollton , Texas

Oct 26 2016
General RV of Tampa Lack of service; failure to aid customer Dover Florida Author: Seffner, Florida RV Dealers: General RV of Tampa Dover, Florida

Oct 26 2016
JcPenney Ripped off my money then messed with my credit. they are lousy. do not get this card New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: JcPenney New York

Oct 26 2016
empowr They were once known as FanBox I understand. Credit card rip off California California Author: Cornville, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: empowr Internet

Oct 26 2016
Budget Van Lines and Big Boy Moving & Storage Dishonest, misleading, customer service ends at the time of booking Nationwide Author: Copiague, New York Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Nouvalift Ordered sample with my debit card and then found out they took $99.95 from bank account and called them and tried to get my money back Internet Author: BUCHANAN, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Novalift Internet

Oct 26 2016
excede internet wild bluevia stat The company is full of lies and lies and more lies. The product is not as promise and the moral ethics of good service is nonexistence. Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Satellite Companies: excede internet Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
Precise Leads Unauthorized credit card charges Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Adoption Agencies: Precise Leads

Oct 25 2016
RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE CHARGING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION-FRAUD Port St. Lucie Florida Customer Service Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE Port St. Lucie, Florida