1ST AMERICAN CARD SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st American Card Service
There may be more specific results for "1st American Card Service"
For more specific results for "1st American Card Service"
Showing 1-25 of 232,619 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st American Card Service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
flawleshealthylife Freyaseru used my debit card and charged 189.90 for nothing I ordered or received Internet Author: Alma, Arkansas Celebrities: flawleshealthylife Internet

Aug 21 2017
american health advisers calling because of a online application for health care Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Health Insurance: american health advisers Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
anc news paper.com ,fraudulently charged my visa card ,even though they where notified to cancel any subscription to there online site! starbuck Minnesota Author: starbuck, Minnesota Newspapers – Magazines: anc newspaper services starbuck, Minnesota

Diet supplement Took money off my card without my knowledge Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fernley, Nevada Abusive Parents: Diet supplement Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
advertise on my car promised 100.00 rebate phoenix utah Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: advertise on my car Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Lauren E. Grayson Money wire scam, tax fraud, identity theft San Diego Internet Author: Burbank, California Income Tax Service: Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Godaddy CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Godaddy Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Boost mobile Boost mobile phone service I was robbed of my phone service after two weeks..The worker at the boost mobile store erased all of my information,and then told me to buy a new device and start over.I have no. That I cannot retrieve important no..This has cost me thousands of dollars. Boost mobile Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Boost mobile Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Laissez-Faire Books Agora Financial (parent org) Shadai Clouden Customer Service $140 fraudulent charges on my debit card Baltimore Maryland Author: Alma, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Laissez-Faire Books New York

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
The American Institute Of Education very slow electrologist, barely removed any hairs from my face, ripped me off, four ,4, hours wasted for nothing, i am not going back there Tustin California
Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: The American Institute Of Education Tustin, California

Aug 21 2017
Best Buy #0994 Best Buy On LineBest Buy Richfield MN Fraudulent credit card charges Richfield, MN Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy #0994 Internet

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Autoland Autoland of Sprindfield New Jersey refuse to service my new 2017 Jeep Wrangler springfield New Jersey Author: bayonne, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoland Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Basic Lawn Mowing, LLC Fraud Alert! Cashed my check & didn't do service Cape Coral Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Landscaping: Basic Lawn Mowing, LLC Cape Coral, Florida

Aug 21 2017
www.dropshipbusinessesforsale.com Scam!! Take money without service delivery Internet Author: California Internet: www.dropshipbusinessesforsale.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet