Your Search | 1st art club

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 26 2016
Sports Club AV Lancaster California Author: LANCASTER, California Health Spas: Sports Club AV Lancaster, California

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 19 2016
Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Kia Hunt Club OttawaKia on Hunt Club OttawaOttawa Hunt Club Kia Extremely rude sales staff, Bad quality work, Poor after Car on Car Purchased Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Dealers: Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace/Vida Lifestyle/Mayan Palace Vacation Club/Vacation Class, S.A de C.V/The Grand Bliss/The Bliss Resorts/Grand Luxxe VIDA never delivered or build the unit i contracted for with VIDA. Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun,

Sep 13 2016
Santa Ana Club SP Towing Formerly Pepe's Towing Predatory santa ana California
Furthermore Author: sunland, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP Towing santa ana, California

Sep 12 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Art N Music Booking Kendall - and Kewan Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 Ohio and Georgia Author: Columbus, Ohio Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Internet

Sep 10 2016
Jellyfish Art Company created a poorly designed tank, and gave no urgency when jellyfish were dying. Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Animal Abuse: Jellyfish Art Internet

Sep 09 2016
1st place performance (Jason Mott) Jason Mott. ripped off engine build , check kitting , grand jury , possible imformant cleavland tx
Ernest Delera Author: aubrey, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance (Jason Mott) Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
James Nicholas Christoff Budget Blinds Nick took a deposit of $3360 and immediately we had trouble reaching him. Never returned any calls, text or emails. Then after reaching him our 1st blind order was incorrect and they had to be reordered. He received the new order and then never brought them here to install. We filed a formal complaint with the corporation. We went to HIS HOME and confronted him and TOOK all our blinds with us. Corporate complaint department has been GREAT in helping us to resolve this issue. Nick has numerous complaints against him and is no longer part of Budget Blinds. Nick has been known to take deposits and never order the blinds. He is a SCAM and was an independent franchise! Budget Blinds Corporation is concerned about customers so file a formal complaint! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas Christoff Rochester Hills, Michigan

Sep 07 2016
AFC Home Club Craig PowellAmerica's First Choice Home ClubPersonal Account Representative866.242.0629 Ext 8707678.389.8707 (direct line)1337 Canton Rd. Suite BMarietta, GA 30066craig@afchomeclub.com Cancellation Policy is a lie. Marietta Georgia Author: Hercules, California Advertising / Deceptive: AFC Home Club Marietta, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
Event Resourse Larry HoffmanFolding-chairs-folding-tables.comChair and Table Factory On July 8, 2016, purchased 100 poly white folding chairs, 2 chair carts, and 2 waterproof chair covers. I still have not received the chairs, chair carts and covers. This person will not return phone calls and emails. He refuses to send the products. This guy is a rip off artist. ABuyer Be Ware! Culver City California Author: Bedford, Indiana Art Galleries: Better Business Bureau: Event Resourse Culver City, California

Sep 06 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is dedicated to creating the best customer experience possible. Kinetix Health Club strives to help our members any way possible. *UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Macon , Georgia

Sep 06 2016
Silke Berlinn, Carole Lieff AKA Silke Berlinn Unpaid Royalties Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Silke Berlinn Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York

Sep 03 2016
Art N Music Booking Kendall Jenkinskjfire11@gmail.com Scammed me out of a performance slot I paid for on behalf of the rap artist I represent. stone mountain Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: Art N Music Booking stone mountain, Georgia

Sep 02 2016
Psychic source Caron Fake fake fake Internet Good Grief Author: Youngstown, Ohio Art Galleries: Psychic source Internet

Sep 02 2016
Silver Saddle Ranch and Club Silver Saddle Commercial Development LLCGalileo Project Land Banking Scam California, City California Author: Cordova, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Silver Saddle Ranch and Club California, City, California

Sep 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I have been a member since 2011 and receive NOTHING! for years now, hopkins Minnesota Author: Gilford, New Hampshire Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club hopkins, Minnesota