Your Search | 1st art gallery

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
1st class auto repairs scam, rip off, smyrna Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: 1st class auto repairs smyrna, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered a Mickey Mouse watch and Mickey Mouse nail art on July 24,2016 and never received the products. facebook Internet Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 16 2016
Art of Music Art Of Music AKA / Art of Floyd Forgery Las Vegas Nevada Author: Southampton , Pennsylvania Celebrities: Art of Music Nevada

Aug 09 2016
Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Did not finish job; part of what is completed is unacceptable, overcharged me Deland Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Home Improvements: Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Deland, Florida

8, Report #1320767

Aug 04 2016
ART PLATFORM NYC services - arstist representation New York New York Author: Illinois Art Galleries: ART PLATFORM NYC New York

9, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
A person's word used to mean something Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

10, Report #1320379

Aug 03 2016
Apple After i redeem my $30 itune card i found out that i cant make purchase or buy any apps from phone so i had a chat with the customer service and toll them my problem was they kept me put on hold most of the time and then checked my account to see what was going on and i was told my account was disable.  Nationwide
Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Art Galleries: Apple Nationwide

11, Report #1320324

Aug 02 2016
Global Wholesale Art Total ripoff -- Paintings are so bad a third grader would be embarrased Boca Raton, Florida Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Global Wholesale Art Boca Raton, ,

12, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

13, Report #1319536

Jul 29 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Review, Bella ridge apartments, 1st Lake, Bella Ridge Apartments Low Quality. Child Predators in area River Ridge Louisiana
Child predators. Not safe for grandkids or children Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments River Ridge, Louisiana

Jul 28 2016
William Clark Wallis Artist Web Designer, Fraud, Thief, Painter, Con Artist Fraud, Elderly Abuse, Delusional Behavior, Liar Astoria, NYC New York
Author: NYC, New York Art Galleries: William Clark Wallis Artist Astoria, New York

15, Report #1319344

Jul 28 2016
handmadepiece.com handmadepiece.com, handmadepiece Lies about quality and refunds Xiamen Internet
I don’t DEAL with crooks, the Law Courts deal with crooks like you Comrade Monica Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: www.handmadepiece.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
NY AUTO GALLERY AUTO GALLERY, JOSH & SAM KAYE SCAM, Missing Key & NO WARRANTY westbury New York Author: New York Auto Dealers: NY AUTO GALLERY westbury, New York

Jul 23 2016
Art Platform NYC - Juliette Townsend credit card fraud, New York City New York Author: Karres, Other Credit Card Fraud: Art Platform NYC - Juliette Townsend New York City, New York

Jul 22 2016
United States Commemorative Gallery Offer of Unclaimed Silver Program Author: Elkhart, Indiana Sales People: United States Commemorative Gallery Internet

Jul 21 2016
1st American Storage Locked me out of my unit when I had paid in full for the Month of March and chaged me to gain access Tampa Florida Regional Manager called me to resolve issue Author: Lutz, Florida Storage & Self Storage: 1st American Storage Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Art Platform NYC Art Representation Scam, No Signed Contract NY New York Author: Seoul, Advertising / Deceptive: Art Platform NYC NY, New York

Jul 20 2016
Art Platform NYC Art Platform, Juliette Townsend, Charlie Vaughn Art fraud, art scam, art representation scam, no signed contract, not honoring contract, art book scam New York New York
Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Art Platform NYC New York, New York

Jul 19 2016
Maserati Auto Gallery Calabasas Liar, Fraud. Legal, upsale, false advertising Calabasas California Author: calabasas, California Auto Dealers: Maserati Auto Gallery Calabasas Calabasas, California

Jul 19 2016
Art Platform NYC I am a visual artist,whom was promised presentation of works in NY, and Miami as well as being published among other promotions. New York Nationwide Author: Riverview, New Brunswick Unusual Rip-Off: Art Platform NYC Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
1st National Payment Solutions First National Payment Solutions They processed over $6,000 in credit card billings and wouldn't release the money to me. Syosset, NY Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: 1st National Payment Solutions Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
GM Promotional Porducts George Ngwang These guys also tried to rip me off on an Ebay purchase for art of a Bose Bose AV 321 Series Home theater system. They claimed that the wire going to the speaker was not in the package when I clearly stated in Ebay auction that it was not there. The opened a fraudulent return in Ebay but Ebay immediatley ruled in my favor. Then three weeks later they tried another scam of trying to get their credit card company to reverse charges. This is now where I am. This is a piss poor company and anybody would be foolish to do busines with them. I will be filing Federal charges if this is not resolved in a week Marietta Georgia
Author: nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: GM Promotional Porducts Marietta , Georgia