1ST ART GALLERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Art Gallery
There may be more specific results for "1st Art Gallery"
For more specific results for "1st Art Gallery"
Showing 1-25 of 12,520 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st Art Gallery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
UDSLIFE.com I ordered my boys backpacks and lunch box on Aug 1st and have not received anything. Received a tracking number that does not work. $100 down the drain. Internet Author: Highland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: UDSLIFE.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
MyPremierLogo.com Logosconnection.com Clip art only, not custom design work Internet Author: Arroyo Grande, California Small Business Services: MyPremierLogo.com Internet

Aug 13 2017
toperfectart.com Xiamen Noah Art&craft and ZHUANGBONNIE TIANHONG ART Scammer, fake advertisement, spamming emails. Xiamen Internet Author: Lower Manhattan, New York Art Gallery: toperfectart.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
1st place performance Jason Mott Jason Mott the POS scammer Splendora Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance Jason Mott Splendora, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Eye-openerZ an eyewear Gallery I Purchased eyeglasses from him and it wasn't the right prescription and I said to him that I had to have cataract surgery that I would need new lenses after the surgery which I have right now. I call his phone number he does not return my phone calls. I paid for the glasses already full price I need to get a new prescription and I can't get a hold of him so I feel I've been ripped off from him. I hope you can help me please let me know thank you Dale Asplund. Racine Wisconsin Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Eye-openerZ an eyewear Gallery Racine, Wisconsin

Aug 07 2017
att.net at&t.com On Tuesday August 1st I came home from work to find my apartment door wide open with no one inside. I had received a letter the day previous that some technicians from att would be installing some fiber optics. I went to use my restroom when I heard a knock on the door. It was one of 6 technicians that would come to my apartment.  Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Cable Companies: att.net Internet

Aug 06 2017
Candy Waters Autism Artist Sandy Waters & Robert Waters art fraud, stalking, harassment, slander, defammation, cyberbullying, exploitation of autistic teen, harassment to nonprofit and disabled clients Park Ridge Illinois
Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Candy Waters Autism Artist Park Ridge, Illinois

Aug 06 2017
Hip Hop Weekly My payment was taken but I never received my issues Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Art Galleries: Hip Hop Weekly Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Filesmonster Unmentioned Streaming Limits Internet Positive Update on Filesmonster Author: St Paul, Minnesota Art Galleries: Filesmonster Internet

Aug 05 2017
1st-art-gallery www.1st-art-gallery.com ‘Burn-in’ Bonfire of 1st-art-gallery’s Garbage Art Syracuse Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 05 2017
Candy Waters Autism Art Sandy Waters Making huge numbers of libelous, name calling and threatening replies for the same thing. Park Ridge Illinois Candy Waters Autism Art Author: Crawfordsville, Indiana Internet Fraud: Candy Waters Autism Art Park Ridge, Illinois

Aug 04 2017
Jewel art and silver co ltda Silber -925 - Instagram Company didn't send the products and didn't refund Kwaeng Ladkrabang Khet Ladkrabang Internet
Author: Campinas, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Jewel art and silver co ltda Internet

18, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
L&K Designs Art Inc LK Designs ArtLK Designs Art Gallery Sells Fake Fraud Art on Auction Websites Live Auctioneers Invaluable Las Vegas Nevada
Author: New York, New York Antiques & Second-hand: L&K Designs Art Inc Las VEgas, Nevada

Aug 02 2017
BB@T BB@T TOOK OVER 500.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I RECEIVE DISABILITY I AM A SINGLE PARENT WHEN I WOULD CALL BB@T IT WAS ALWAYS OVERDRAFT FEES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND TELL ME IT IS FEES THEY LET A COMPANY KEEP TRYING TO PUT CHECKS THROUGH SO THEY CHARGED ME 76.00 OVER 8 TIMES HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING THAT THEY TOOK MY SSI CHECK ON AUG.1ST 2017 BB@T IS JUST STEALING MY MONEY NOW I CANNOT PAY MY BILLS PAY FOR MY MEDICATION INSURANCE I AM TIRED OF TALKING I WANT MY MONEY BACK HOBGOOD Nationwide Author: hobgood, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: BB@T Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Foxie's Fund Inc., Dominick Tambone, Randy Boles, Art Smith, Kelley Scott Sandusky WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF REPORTING FRAUDULENT FUNDING ACCOUNTS OF THE FOXIE'S FUND INC. Norcross Georgia
Dodd's Carpet Cleaning Current Owner Author: Florida Work Place Bullies: Foxie's Fund Inc. Norcross, Georgia

Jul 31 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Replaced front door lock and put in a new one and didn't ask if we wanted to have the style door lock we now have Somerville Internet Update - 8:00pm Tuesday August 1st Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith-pros.net Internet

Jul 31 2017
Wynn Silberma, @wynn.silberman, @wynnsilberman This man Lies about everything. Does not pay. Con ARTIST Nationwide Jay Wynn Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Wynn Silberman Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Repulsive Remington Reproductions Syracuse Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Tuscon, Arizona Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 28 2017
Operation KidSafe Owned By Mark Bott Scam Artist, Does Not Pay, Dishonest, Liar Springfield Illinois Answer to False Report Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: Mark Bott Operation KidSafe International Springfield, Illinois