1ST BOOKS AUTHOR HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Books Author House
There may be more specific results for "1st Books Author House"
For more specific results for "1st Books Author House"
Showing 1-25 of 12,986 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st Books Author House"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 I feel as though we were scamed again making us feel as though they can help,running our credit only to be put down on how much the house was worth. I feel like working class have not got a chance, this guy prooved it. your house was built in 1954 not like a newer one missouri missouri Author: greenfield, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 missouri,

Jun 23 2017
RV Cool RV IceboxRV FridgehouseFridge House Not returning phone calls , None delivery of New product, Sent defective Equipment. Plummerville AR Author: ware, Massachusetts Consumer Services: RV Cool Plummerville, AR

Jun 23 2017
1st financial group David Allen Author: Humble, Texas Attorney Generals: 1st financial group Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Artistic Stone Co /Marc A Collette @ 10101 curry comb ct, Jupiter, Florida Marc A Collette was a very dishonest person whom my husband and I took to small claims court and put Judgement on his house Jupiter Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Pool Services: Artistic Stone Co Jupiter, Florida

Jun 21 2017
City of Weatherford City When our house was built in 2014 the city did not enforce their code and ordinace for a masonry wall when backing a major thoroughfare. weatherford Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Building Services: Builders & Contractors: City of Weatherford weatherford, Texas

Jun 21 2017
ablesbooks ablesbooks.com, ables books Bait and Switch Scam. Refuses to respond. Offers no refund even though they acknowledge they sent the wrong book. Internet Author: altamonte springs, Florida Colleges and Universities: ablesbooks Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 18 2017
Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba: axetrades.com/ ROLLTRADE SOLUTION LPCompany number SL026537Address Suite 4336 Mitchell House, 5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 7BDBaltic Concert LlpOffice 8 44-46 Morningside Road EH10 4BF EdinburghNumber: SO304245Incorporation date: 2013-01-23Evgeny Axetrades.com (Rolltrade Solution) is a complete scam and should be avoided Edinburgh, Scotland Internet Author: Hartford, Connecticut Brokerage Companies: Rolltrade Solution, LLP - dba:axetrades.com/ Internet

Jun 17 2017
Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Tatjana DmitrioskavaHooda S. SulemanHelen Rosales RPM lies, allows people to enter your house without notice, fails to make repairs, steals money. Rockville Maryland Author: College Park, Maryland Real Estate Services: Real Property Management Capital (RPM Rockville) Rockville , Maryland

Jun 15 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Selling books and magazines Michigan City Indiana Author: Carrollton, Texas Neighborhood Services: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 15 2017
Dream House Decor The company withhold funds and changes the date everyday as to a new date that they will release funds and it never happens . San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Dream House Decor Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Top sneakers Absolute rip off wouldn't dare walk out the house in them China Nationwide Author: Wollongong, Specialty Stores: Top sneakers Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
LA Tees outlets Urban House Trees Ordered t-shirts, but they never sent my order Internet Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Clothing Stores: LA Tees outlets Internet

Jun 14 2017
Space Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Space Unlimited | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a residential and commercial property management company located in Minneapolis, MN. Space Unlimited offers residential and commercial leases. Space Unlimited owns and manages all their properties, which saves the consumer money because there's no middle man or agent to pay a commission. Space Unlimited has a fulltime maintenance team ready to help and in-house staff to answer all your questions regarding billing, leasing or any other concerns. Space Unlimited is dedicated to customer satisfaction and is proud to be a part of Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a professional property management company. Space Unlimited is here to serve your commercial and residential needs by providing world class property management with customized renovated space designed to enhance your business image or living environment. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 13 2017
Black Card Books Gerry Robert's Publish A Book And Grow Rich,Gerry Robert's Signature Program. Paid $100 for tablet not given. They said they would send it. They never did. I again told them we never received it. They again said they would send it. They never did. It was BS. They pressured people into buying into their program at $40,000 - a today price only, afterwards, $46,000. We said no to their program. It doesn't take $40,000 to publish a book. They still managed to get money out of us without handing over the tablet and then promising they would send it and they never did. It's a fraud, scam. Nationwide Intro to lure us into their program Int'l - Stouffville, Ont. Canad, Mesa Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Book Publishers: Black Card Books Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Bottom Line Books charge for unordered materials Boone Iowa Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Library: Bottom Line Books Boone, Iowa

Jun 12 2017
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My personal truth and experience of Impact Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: IMPACT TRAINING – Verified Safe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Impact Training's goal is 100% client satisfaction. Impact Training provides experiential training; assists individuals learn control of & reaction to life circumstances. Participants report increased optimism, energy, clarity, productivity, personal power. Impact Training receives 5 of 5 stars (Yelp); 4.9 of 5 (Google); great graduate feedback. Bluffdale, Utah

Jun 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com, 1st art gallery, 1st-art-gallery Painting Killed My Dog!!! Tel Aviv Internet
Product Recall Scam Author: Boston, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jun 12 2017
Earnest Cook Ejai Da Cook, Ejai CookEarnest CookEjai Atypical Cook Ejai Known as Earnest Cook claims to be a photographer and asked woman to do shoots with him on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter he even has a Black Planet Page, he books photo shoots with people and either never gives them their pictures or makes up a lie about the pictures so he can rebook another shoot and will try to add that one for free so he can build his clienttell up, he also comes with a soft story about having a brother who has a disease where he can't move and walk and he has to do everything for him, and orders food for him everyday and claims they don't have any money to eat so he asks his clients for money for the bus and says he doesn't drive and everything. Alsip Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Earnest Cook Alsip, Illinois

Jun 12 2017
  Wild Blue Excede, Poor installation, poor service, poor customer service, over charged for what I got. Installed Dish on top of my house by drilling holes in my roof. When I told them to disconnect, they told me, I had to take the dish down and dispose of it and then charged me $160.00 to disconnect because they said I had a two year contract. I can honor a contract, bu I cannot honor poor service. Installer could not even speak English where I could understand it. New Braunfels, Texas Author: New Braunfels, Texas Media: Wild Blue Excede New Braunfels,, Texas