1ST BOOKS AUTHOR HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Books Author House
There may be more specific results for "1st Books Author House"
For more specific results for "1st Books Author House"
Showing 1-25 of 12,927 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st Books Author House"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Jennifer Hilkert house-flipper, deadbeat, thief, fraud, no-pay, poor-manager, worst in chattanooga, very low standard, tradesmen and consumer beware Chattanooga - ,Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Jennifer Hilkert Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
NewIntuit Sold software with fraudulent activation code - Quick books Pro 2017 internet Author: los angeles, California Software: New Intuit

May 17 2017
Paul and Lyn Taylor Evelyn Taylor Evelyn Mercado Crooked Airbnb hosts, Cheap Airbnb hosts, cold house, cold house from hell Surrey British Columbia
Author: Milpitas, California Lodging: Paul and Lyn Taylor Surrey, British Columbia

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 15 2017
3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Look Out they charge you for 1st day...even if you cancel 3 days before you go. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hotel: 3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Scottsdale, Arizona

May 15 2017
DR Horton Construction Problems Defective plumbing since house first built that builder refuses to take responsibility for. Fort Worth Texas Author: Naples, Florida Real Estate Services: DR Horton Fort Worth, Texas

May 14 2017
JDJC Homes LLC Jerry Simmons Fort Worth, Texas Jerry Simmons (JDJC Homes LLC) Is A Loser, Con-Artist, Ripoff, Botched House Flipper ***Buyer Beware*** Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JDJC Homes LLC Jerry Simmons Fort Worth, Texas Fort Worth, Texas

May 14 2017
hobbies discount.net Chris Oliver Order #73739 confirmed and paid on 1st december 2016. never sent! many excuses but no real reply or refund. it's a scam. theft! internet
Author: tel aviv, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: hobbies discount.net Internet

May 12 2017
TRS Limited Tate and Kirkland associateds, inc I recieved a notice tellin me that i owe a debt of $139.97, i have never heard of the comp. philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: white house, Tennessee Collection Agency's: TRS Limited philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 12 2017
 Phone books delivery is a big scan u work hard n won't get paid pls if u looking for quick cash this is not the answer to it. They won't pay you for it.Cocoa Beach fl Nationwide
They Have to Pay You Something Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Phone books delivery Nationwide

May 11 2017
Laissez Faire Books Jason Hanson Uses false advertising to take your money when delivering free products Baltimore Maryland Author: Meridian, Idaho Book Publishers: Laissez Faire Books Baltimore, Maryland

May 10 2017
RV Fridge House Won't send shippng tag for toxic core. Plummerville Arkansas Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Auto Parts: RV Fridge House Plummerville, Arkansas

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

May 09 2017
MARK VAN d**e VAN d**e CONSULTING VAN d**e BROTHERS, LLC ez.com/webuyhouses Sell House Fast Arizona EMPTY CONTRACT, NO MONEY, WASTE OF YOUR TIME, SCAMMERS Scottsdale Arizona Author: tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: MARK VAN DYKE Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Mr. Fix It- A Maintenance Master OWNER Richard Odzic and Adam Odzic MR FIX IT- A MAINTENANCE DISASTER, WITHOUT A LICENSE, BURNT MY HOUSE IN FLAMES....... sarasota Florida
Author: sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: mr fix it sarasota, Florida

22, Report #1372086

May 08 2017
House Value Store House value store is a TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Realtors: House Value Store Internet

May 08 2017
xlibris publishing author solutions publishing Author Solutions and imprint Xlibris continues to steal from authors, With so many complaints how can Xlibris still be in business? bloomington Indiana Author: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: xlibris publishing bloomington, Indiana

24, Report #1371951

May 08 2017
Primal Health Labs Texas Dr. Marlene perfectmealplans.com Facebook.com perfectmealplans Basiclly, I ordered, but came across the complained against the company, I immediately emailed them to cancel the order But they stil shipped the order, I received opened the envelop only and found that they ripped me off as well with books I did not order. I have refused and returned the order for refund Allen, TX Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health Labs Texas Internet

25, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee