Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

1st Books Author House

Showing 1-25 of 12,826 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st Books Author House"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 27 2017
america star books/ RacheL broke my contract FREDERICK MD Nationwide Author: VILAS, North Carolina Book Publishers: america star books Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Ray Rau Rau BuildersRustic Ranch HomesRay Rau Builders Scammed us & didnt finish house Spring Texas Author: Angleton, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ray Rau Internet

Feb 26 2017
Sobriety experience The sober experience Sheath house Scottsdale soberhouse.com jack Byrd Insurance fraud rent theft deposit scam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sex Offenders: Sobriety experience Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 26 2017
 Bought a Yeti cup for 39.99 and a lid for 9.99 on November 29th, received lid after 2 months... No cup!... Company's emails have said cup is on back order. My acct was charged $49.98 on Nov. 29th, actually it went through Dec. 1st. Internet/Texas Author: Prescott Valley , Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: OutdoorsOnline Internet

Feb 25 2017
 Stephen Goepel Do not do real estate business with Stephen Goepel..he will steal your our money... and he cuts major corners on his beach house builds 4905 Long Beach Blvd, holgate Holgate New Jersey Author: New Jersey Real Estate Services: Stephen Goepel Holgate, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Auction Nation Auction house Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auction Nation Internet

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
I helped Don MClain sell a house and he did not pay me. Austin Texas Author: WESLACO, Texas Realtors: Don MClain Austin, Texas

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 22 2017
SPS servicing and Wells Fargo Rob of my refund of my house when I sold it Nationwide Author: Pensacola , Florida Building Services: SPS servicing and Wells Fargo

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 18 2017
Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman House of Brigh ORION FOXWOOD AKA KEVIN MICHEAL SHIPMAN RIPPED ME OFF 1000 DOLLARS Internet Author: California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Internet

Feb 17 2017
Solar Sheild Solar shield home improvements put sunroom on my house that is so wet all winter that black mold grows all around the walls altoona Pennsylvania Author: mount jewett, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Solar Sheild altoona, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 15 2017
24/7 loyal services ,googleadservices.com Ripped off and bullied while locked out of house Riverside Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Maintenance Companies: 24/7 loyal services Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Allen Solar & Electronic Solar Electric & IT ServicesJeremiah Luke Allen Solar & Electronic/ Solar Electric & IT Services scams Single American Woman & Handicapped Child; House Nearly Burned Multiple Times! Cayo, Belize Nationwide Author: Cayo, California Electrical Services: Allen Solar & Electronic Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
cargo experts corp. cargo experts corp.10091 NW 1st CourtPlantation, FL 33322 Doriel Miz, Joseph Hadida and stephanie bodner They caused me such a nightmare! unprofessional/ fraud Cargo Experts Corp. 10091 NW 1st Court Plantation, Florida
Author: carrara, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: cargo experts corp. Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
JJ's House ReadMob Technologies (HK) LimitedJJ's HouseCassie Wang (service representative) TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Clothing Stores: JJ's House Central, Other