Your Search | 1st books author house

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Gandy Home Improvement replaced the roof on my house and it is now leaking and I have a 100% guarantee replace for free lifetime warranty Rochester Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Roofing Companies: Gandy Home Improvement Rochester , Michigan

Aug 30 2016
Abebooks.com DO NOT BUY FROM ABE BOOKS! Internet Author: Caseyville, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Abebooks.com Internet

Aug 30 2016
MMRA Misty Mountain Realty did me wrong from the beginning of doing business with them. lady who showed me house went on vacation and her co-worker was not told that my move-in date was sept. 14 of 2014.  Maple Falls Washington Author: New Richmond, Ohio Housing Rentals: MMRA Maple Falls, Washington

Aug 29 2016
Bruce Genser Property Management Negligent in cleaning our house, trash, dog poop, weeds are growing in yard Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet
Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Property Management: Bruce Genser Property Management Internet

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 26 2016
Better World Books advertised one book, sent another Mishawaka Indiana Betterworldbooks made it right Author: Gardendale , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Better World Books Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
onegreatfamily.com OneGreatFamily, LLC - Alan V Eaton crook behind the company Refused to opt-out; they never answer the phone 1533 N 800 W Mapleton, Utah Internet
Crook Alan V Eaton - lives in Utah County operates his OneGreatFamily rip-off business out of his house Author: Florida Internet Fraud: onegreatfamily.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
outlaw_hobbies #1 autograph forger on ebay is in Canada by this scammer outlaw_hobbies British Columbia Internet
Give it time Author: Tustin, California Computer Fraud: outlaw_hobbies Internet

11, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

21, Report #1320430

Aug 20 2016
HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY┬áHad me go start a whole house improvement job. Contract $24,285 only got $2,000 Dallas Texas Author: Davenport , Iowa Home Improvements: HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Tali Atia Great Tarzana Guest House(818) 322-8254 Guest House Scam in Reseda / Tarzana / Los Angeles Reseda California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: Tali Atia Reseda, California

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province