1ST CHOICE COURIER AND DISTRIBUTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Choice Courier and distribution
There may be more specific results for "1st Choice Courier and distribution"
For more specific results for "1st Choice Courier and distribution"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
TCI Long Distance Quadrupled my rate, ignores emails, loses payments, and has absolutely no customer service Long Beach California Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Telephone Companies: T C I Long Distance Long Beach, California

Papershelm.com Fraudulent, liars and scammers Internet
Author: Modesto, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Papershelm.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
Dollar Rental Denver airport Rude and disrespectville Denver Colorado Author: MANASSAS, Virginia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rental Denver airport Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2017
National Brokers of America Liars and mis represent insurance Reading pa Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Diamond resorts international, DRI I was scammed out of thousands of dollars that I can never recover Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Bait-and-Switch: Diamond resorts international Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
SkinnyMe Chocolates Rip off of $74.89 Scottsdale Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: SkinnyMe Chocolates Internet

Jul 25 2017
LashSerum https://lashrejuv.com/offer/rejuv4/ horrible company. I got an allergic reaction and threw it away - called to return it and they will only return it if you PAY 29.95. I already spent $50 on a doctor visit and $20 on eye drops!! I threw it away because I was afraid my kids would get a hold of it. Eagle Idaho Author: Long Beach, New York Internet Fraud: LashSerum Eagle, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Mechanic at JD Byrider, General manager, and corporate Refuse to fix the car Mishawaka Indiana Author: Niles, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Mechanic Mishawaka, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
Martins Classic Cars Pay and he does not repair your car RIP OFF Westfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Martins Classic Cars Westfield, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 25 2017
AutoWorx Charged $2000 and did not fix problem but removed lights on dash cluster to solve issue eagan Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: AutoWorx eagan, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Ben Mokhtar DDS I was liked to that the procedure was affordable. The affordable procedure was $10,000.00 for one implant. Dr. Mokhtar is a ripoff and an amateurish butcher. Jamaica New York Author: Jamaica Estates, New York Bait-and-Switch: Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Jamaica , New York

Jul 25 2017
Cook County North Patchboys Kevin and Nelson Plastered Out $450.00 Darien Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Cook County North Patchboys Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
NKC Transportation Brett Marshall The owner is vulgar, a liar, a cheat, and a thief. Kansas City Missouri Author: Batesville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: NKC Transportation Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Mirko and Carmen Kerschbaum Carmen Kerschbaum, Mirko Kirschbaum Slumlords, Liars and Thieves Parker Colorado
Author: aurora, Colorado Rental Supplies: Mirko and Carmen Kerschbaum Parker, Colorado

Jul 25 2017
Ron Hatcher, Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Disbarred lawyer Ron Hatcher continues to arrange mortgages with his staff and family Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Ron Hatcher, Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Toronto, Ontario

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Nuluxe I ordered a trial for $ 4.99 price of shipping, and next thing I know my card was charged $89.99 they will not refund. Costa Mesa California Author: Haddock, Georgia Skin Care: Nuluxe Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
RevBoost Truly ineffective product and auto refills without authorization, even after requested halt of product. Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jul 25 2017
Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse I was downloading iTunes, and it showed an offer if I pay 16 dollars I get three years of free downloads. And than I check my back account and it charged me 88 dollars Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet: Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse Internet