Your Search | 1st choice facilities corp

May 25 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Rip us off with facility charge Hickory Creek, Texas Nationwide
Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Nationwide

May 25 2016
Super 8 Motel Wyndham Corp. FRAUDulant charges Columbia Missouri Author: Rockdale, Illinois Motels: Super 8 Motel Columbia, Missouri

May 25 2016
DLO Media Corp and CEO Danilo Lee Waste our time and money. Fraudsters? Santa Monica California Author: Golden, Colorado Advertising Agencies: DLO Media Corp Santa Monica, California

May 24 2016
golookup.com company located in Palo Alto, CA as primary place of business; Company registered as Corp in Delaware. Failure of golookup.com to cancel account Palo Alto, CA Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Internet Fraud: golookup.com Internet

May 24 2016
First Choice Emergency Room First Texas Hospital For What?! Fort Worth Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Fort Worth, Texas

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 23 2016
DL Financial Limited, Laurent De Landtsheer DLF Limited, First Choice I LTD, Patrick Owen, John Mellor, Shakir Nasih, Srey Much, Barrister Tony Piston, https://dlfinancial.wordpress.com/, info@dlflimited.net, credit.finance2012@gmail.com, https://twitter.com/dlfinancial, Skype: dl.financials.limite Upfront Fee Fraud, Deceptive Practices, Does Not Perform London, England Other
Author: Dallas, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: DL Financial Limited and Laurent De Landtsheer London, England, Other

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty Fraud! Scam! Beware! Don't use this Company Nationwide Nationwide Author: Parker, Arizona Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Fraudulent Business New Jersey New Jersey Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Choice Home Warranty Internet

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) BEWARE of UPS My Choice! Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Consumer Services: United Parcel Service Nationwide

May 19 2016
TAX PLANNING CONSULTANTS SOLOMON HEMANI solomon hemani stole $5000.00 from me after i paid him to convert my s-corp to an LLC dallas Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Tax Services: TAX PLANNING CONSULTANTS dallas , Texas

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions/Eyevibe /skin elements Charges without permission Pacifism,California 91331 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: Beauty Impressions Nationwide

May 18 2016
shoremedical llc, mark snyder sold defective non working equipment through ebay old saybrook Connecticut Author: Palm Desert, California Adult Care Facilities: shoremedllc old saybrook, Connecticut

May 18 2016
Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Fool Web Searchers - Business Ratings LLC Financial Ratings LLC Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo Morgan Spector Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Further Fool Web Searchers San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Business Ratings LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo (alias-fake name) Debt Collection Fraudulent Co. Violating FDCPA & FCRA San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Investors Financial LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 18 2016
Knighthouse Publishing AKA: Phoenix Media Corporation, Schofield Media, Red Coat, Mayfield etc. etc. Knighthouse Publishing aka: Phoenix Media Corp. is back..TERRIBLE MGMT & UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES Chicago Illinois Author: Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Knighthouse Publishing Chicago, Illinois

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm After ordering a $4.95 sample, my card was all of a sudden being charged for monthly supplies. Centennial CO Author: Bradenton , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Rejuvaderm nationwide

May 17 2016
ACS Corp. Threatening to sue me in court for $990. Had court address in Queens, NY. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: ACS Corp. Internet

May 17 2016
Choice Home Warranty Stole Edison New Jersey Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide