1ST CHOICE FACILITIES CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Choice Facilities Corp
There may be more specific results for "1st Choice Facilities Corp"
For more specific results for "1st Choice Facilities Corp"
Showing 1-25 of 15,429 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st Choice Facilities Corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Choice Periodicals Magazine scam, I tried to cancel and they wouldn't let me. Trying to get me to pay for magazines I don't want for $1200. Plus wanting me to pay $300 to cancel. Atlanta Georgia Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Choice Periodicals Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Choice Home Warranty Total Evil Company Not trying to cover any of your issues Edison New Jersey Author: winter park, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Jun 25 2017
Colorado Choice Distributors USCattle Drive Fundraiser Peter Hall Not Good Enough for Dog Food Company:Longwood, individual: internet Company:Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Colorado Choice Distributors Internet

Jun 25 2017
Marion country jail, Salem, Oregon. the jail intentionally broke their own safety rules.violated my rights.created a dangerous situation resulting in a possible life sentence for me. Salem Oregon What? Author: Salem, Oregon Correctional Facilities / Jail: Marion country jail, Salem, Oregon. Salem, Oregon

Jun 25 2017
Linkstar Sent me a sample, then billed me for over 89.00 Evans City, PA Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Linkstar Internet

Jun 25 2017
Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Mykhailo (Michael) Velychko plumber scammer, unprofessional, won't finish the job, yells and curses at clients. Brooklyn New York
Author: Queens, New York Plumbing: Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Brooklyn, New York

Jun 25 2017
Skinnyme Chocolate Internet Author: Poland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Weightloss Programs: Skinnyme Chocolate Internet

Jun 24 2017
pure cbd debited my bank account $79.95 unknowingly Internet Author: westminster, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: pure cbd internet

Jun 23 2017
1st financial group David Allen Author: Humble, Texas Attorney Generals: 1st financial group Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Youth Renu Signed me up for auto-delivery when that wasn't even a choice on the website. no idea - online Internet Author: Deptford, New Jersey Skin Care: Youth Renu Internet

Jun 20 2017
Nancy Interiors Corp. Decora Ltd.Nancy ReicinoNancy Almeida Did not follow written instruction on an $18K customer made order Whitestone New York Author: Whitestone, New York Architects & Designers: Nancy Interiors Corp. Whitestone, New York

Jun 20 2017
Letoulle Nationwide Author: Nicholson, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Letoulle Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetic.com Pro V Prosthetic Long Beach California Author: Corona, California On-Line Business: Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Jun 19 2017
EMERCHANT CLUB SPECIALITY MERCHANDISE SMART LIVING CORP Have been in this business since 2004 spent my life savings and they keep taking and nothing on my website ever worked let alone their customer service is rude Online Nationwide Author: Charlotte, Tennessee Home Based Business: EMERCHANT CLUB Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 17 2017
Laz scapes not a good Choice robbed lied stole my money con man bully We hired this so called contractor laz scapes (witch by the way also does mold redemption and a bunch of other things) we found several different business names laz scapes aka natural Asphalt.. we hired him from a card left in my mile box bad decisi Laz scapes con man rip off bully robed stole and destroyed my driveway East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Easton , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Laz scapes East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
Beaute cosmetic Worst costumer service ever! Internet Author: Atascadero, California Adult Care Facilities: Beaute cosmetic Internet

Jun 14 2017
GC Services CDGSV80 fRAUD WIXOM MI,HOUSTON TX,BALDWIN PARK,CA Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Correctional Facilities: GC Services Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Forced a payment of 367.00/Pcap program/outrageous charges Akron Ohio Author: Ellsworth, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: West Penn Power Akron, Ohio

Jun 14 2017
Xpressary I ordered a waist trainer 3 months ago and never recieved it. I emailed 4 times and they answered 3 of them telling me its on its way. The last email they never returned. I paid 31.00 and i just want a refund. Los Angeles CA Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Xpressary Internet

Jun 13 2017
Gary Lovelace Google Business Listing Fraudulent Fake Reviews. My company was banned on Google because of him. San Diego Internet
Wrong company, buddy! Obviously you have alot of other angry clients as well. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Gary Lovelace Internet

Jun 13 2017
vlamorous skin product Internet Author: Palmetto, Florida Adult Care Facilities: vlamorous Internet