Your Search | 1st credit of america, clear credit, my perfect credit

1, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

2, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

3, Report #1319491

Jul 28 2016
Kelly Miller Kelly sold advertising spots to a group of holistic practitioners for $400 a piece and never produced the material. It's been over a year. She offered a money back guarantee if not satisfied but won't refund anyone's money. She never produced the material we payed for. Bethlehem Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Kelly Miller Internet

4, Report #1319489

Jul 28 2016
Jonathan Reid family rights coalition Kept my husband from having to pay over 140,000.00 Gardens,california Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Family Services: Jonathan Reid family rights coalition Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

6, Report #1319486

Jul 28 2016
Medloan Charges you a huge fee for simply referring you to a credit card company on-line based Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Medloan Internet

Jul 28 2016
USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL USAVE CAR RENTAL FRANCHISE Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise, in my opinion, Huge Ripoff Jackson Mississippi Author: South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Car Rentals: USAVE CAR & TRUCK RENTAL Jackson, Mississippi

8, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

9, Report #1319483

Jul 28 2016
Superior Diesel/ Steve Spencer PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS MAN/BUSINESS Fenton Michigan Author: Missouri Auto Mechanics: Superior Diesel Fenton, Michigan

10, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

Jul 28 2016
Greystone Finance Group Ryan Harris, Greystone Finance Group, Precise Investment Enterprises, Inc. LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, STOLE MY MONEY, CON ARTISTS, FRAUDSTERS Beverly HIlls California
Author: La Puente, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

12, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

14, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

16, Report #1319460

Jul 28 2016
P.O.D.S. P.O.D.S Still has my home :( Canada Nationwide Author: Exhausted, Ontario Moving Companies: P.O.D.S. Nationwide

17, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

20, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

21, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

22, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

23, Report #1319417

Jul 28 2016
SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SARL IAT PAYPAL They charged my bank account for $13.99 Internet Author: New York Internet Fraud: SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS Internet

24, Report #1319409

Jul 28 2016
Brbpayroll Lon brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Brbpayroll brooklyn, New York

25, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida