Your Search | 1st credit of america, clear credit, my perfect credit

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
TRIAD TRUCKING Leader express Driver owes me my 2pay checks.wont even call or respond CRYSTAL LAKE Illinois Author: mishawaka, Indiana Financial Services: TRIAD TRUCKING CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Experienced Funding Solutions Undelivered services New York New York Author: davenport, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Experienced Funding Solutions New York

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility SCAMMERS! THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND GOT A CHEAP CHINESE CRAP!!! STAY AWAY FROM LEADERMOBILITY.COM AT ALL COST!!! Mesa Arizona Author: California Sporting Goods: leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility Mesa, Arizona

Apr 30 2016
Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Home Advisor is Little Shop of Horrors - Take, take, take and give nothing. Also lied to sell leads Golden Colorado Author: Humble, Texas Customer Leads: Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Golden, Colorado

Apr 30 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE topfinlabs.com/ miami, usa and kiev, ukraine Internet Author: Manila, Alabama Internet: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 30 2016
Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Cecilia Bell Claudia Bell Frank Bell John Orist Bell Charles Rick Bell Rick R Bell Downhill Money Charles Richard Bell Charles Richard Bell of Downhill Money is Writing Fake Reviews & Defrauding People Irving Texas
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Irving, Texas

Apr 30 2016
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL CMART TECHNOLOGIES, AMERICHEMS AND VIC, DAVID GREEN, JOANN LARSON and CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH VIC OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDHSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL IS A LIAR AND SO ARE JOANNE LARSON AND CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH. Nationwide Author: Cagayan de Oro City, New York Telemarketers: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
saving makes money MMS I was looking for an online loan such as Money Mutual or Pay Day Loan i was redirected to a lender site that was affixiated to a coupon site called saving makes money that charges you a 100 dollers practically to use coupons you get in your local newspaper i was placed in that site while trying to be matched with a lender so my application was already pre filled when i arrived i saw their terms and conditions and chose not to check the box i left the sight not thinking i should erase my info they unauthorized a transaction to my account without my knowledge Author: Mankato, Minnesota Bad Check Writers: Sales People: saving makes money Internet

Apr 29 2016
America's hones dale pa Honesdale Pennsylvania Author: Milford , Pennsylvania Credit Services: America's hones dale pa Milford, Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE http://topfinlabs.com/ Author: Other Employees: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
Latoya Britt Bryant Financial..... CPN 101, all_in_one credit solutions...... She advertises heavily on instigram....promises a new start with credit but once she takes your money her attitude changes not helpful in the process.... North Carolina Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Latoya Britt Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Tracy Warren/NewBeginningsEducation Tracy Warren wasted my and my wife's time investigating my credt card capability somewhere in Utah Internet Author: gold beach, Oregon Business Consulting: Tracy Warren/NewBeginningsEducation Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups Ripped me off . Took my money and I didn't receive my yeti cups. Facebook Internet
Author: Athens , Alabama Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Lending Corporation Sam Roser Robert Baller Sam Roser, Loan Officer called me with an offer to sell my timeshare. Could not verify any of his claims after he asked for $3200.00 good faith money. Irvine, California 92618  Author: Rancho Mirage, California Questionable Activities: Nationwide Lending Corporation Internet

Apr 29 2016
Dish Network Inc. Syndicate of Thieves, Dish Network robs people and fails to stay consistent with educating their customers. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Dish Network Inc. Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
NUC Sports, National Underclassman Sports, NUC Combine Nondisclosure of expired credit New York Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Fitness Consultants: NUC Sports Internet

Apr 29 2016
Quality Leasing of Indianapolis scam, ripoff, unprofessional, Indianapolis joint, corrupt, unprofessional, iNDIANAPOLIS Indiana
Author: Chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: Quality Leasing of Indianapolis iNDIANAPOLIS, Indiana