Your Search | 1st credit of america, my perfect credit

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland ELITE PET RELOCATORS PET TRAVEL SCAM PET SCAM SCAM SCAM MD Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION KAMAL UDDIN Pathological liar, ripped your home and office apart, did 30% of the work, stole 60% of our money, abandoned our place in chaos and demanded more money. Walked out of the job! Brooklyn New York
Author: Bronx, New York Builders & Contractors: La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION Brooklyn , New York

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
Iwin.com Stole my remaining icoins San Francisco California Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Internet Services: Iwin.com San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Daniel Mark Harrison & Co DMH Company dissolved Requesting upfront payment from buyers to complete the renovation project Singapore Singapore Misinformed by sources of Information Author: Internet Builders & Contractors: Daniel Mark Harrison & Co Internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
experian expirian states that it is free but it charged me $29.95, and I want my money back. on-line Internet Author: san mateo, California Liars: experian Internet

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
Bookvip.com Gino, moneth(from what I was told) are two of several people I spoke with. Broken promise, false advertising, contradicting Internet based Internet Author: Hartselle, Alabama Resorts: Bookvip.com Internet

May 29 2016
Charly Charles Fitch Seller Critic, ebay is a joke charly charles fitch threatend my channel and safety and stoled jasson's youtube identity Canton Michigan Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Racists: Charly Charles Fitch Internet

May 29 2016
quailty restoation and towing dave lippstock..charlie lippstock destoryed my car and had missing parts when went to pick up !! bellevue Iowa Author: dubuque, Iowa Junk Dealers: Body Work & Repair: quailty restoation and towing bellevue, Iowa