Your Search | 1st credit of america allied technology

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Glass apps , Glass apps , , glass aps  Glass apps sold me 16 pieces of smart film that were all defective we were ripped off by Do not use these crooks. Culver city Internet Author: Greenville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glass apps , Internet

Oct 22 2016
Invisishade , Invisishade,, smart film review Invisishade scammed me out of 25,000 dollars with defective smart film and sent me used damaged material that did not work. Customer service is horrible, worst product performance in the industry, did not honor defective product upon arrival, Do not use this company Los Angeles california Intenet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Invisishade , Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Mike Stahl Web Design Mike Stahl Slander and threat of multiple SEO submissions about my business and charater San Diego California Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Mike Stahl Web Design Internet

Oct 22 2016
Pro-file Registry Vancouver Canada Cara Echino Fraud, Thief, Con-artist--Beware of doing business with Cara Echino-- she is a fake and a fraud. Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Liars: Pro-file Registry Vancouver Canada Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Mount Dora, Florida - Mount Dora Craft Festival Cit of Mount Dora does not like dogs. Mt Dora Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Government Services: Mount Dora, Florida Mt Dora, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
Arc point Labs of Dayton Ohio Arc point provided DOT Physical and lied about drivers blood pressure reading Dayton Ohio Author: Tipp city, Ohio Chiropractors: Arc point Labs of Dayton Ohio Dayton, Ohio

Oct 22 2016
Coral Springs Auto Mall Exploitation of Customer Fears Coral Springs Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
Law office of Peter C. Bronstein Peter Bronstein Scam Artist acting as an attorney. Beware Peter Bronstein will rip you off. los angeles California
Author: sherman oaks, California Lawyers: Law office of Peter C. Bronstein los angeles, California

Oct 22 2016
11:58 AM Convenience fee ripoff for redlight violation Internet Author: Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Internet

Oct 22 2016
vca animal hospitals Shoreline Emergency and Referral Hospital Did not uphold veterinary ethics, conflict of interest from referring primary doctor. placed animal on antibiotics in error, failed to rule out other disorders. Please sign my petition on Internet Author: Fairfield,, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: vca animal hospitals

Oct 22 2016
Vibrant Web Small Business Success Impact Ranking All three Of these businesses Tied Together? Phoenix Arizona Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer Leads: Vibrant Web Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
Equity LifeStyle, Inc Falcon Wood Village, Eugene, OR Avoid This Retirement Park, A Place of Bondage! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Mobile Home Parks: Equity LifeStyle, Inc Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Ipayment Clover Scam,lie, difficult, nightmare customer service, runaround Internet Author: Renton , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Ipayment Internet

Oct 22 2016
Charles Cranston Titan Merchant Services; I3 Verticals Charles Cranston - Stay away! He is a real dirt bag. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston Lubbock, Texas