1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA MY PERFECT CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit
There may be more specific results for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit"
For more specific results for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Terros Olive Clinic Terros 43rd n Olive. Previously Nova No return calls. Not authorizing refill prescriptions on medications that can have serious side effects when abruptly stopped. Telling you that you have no appointment even though you have their signed appointment paper. Not having a medication provider for 6 months at a time. Tell you that you are seeing a doctor, then sitting you in front of a screen where u can't see the doctor and can only hear bits and pieces of what they say. Which I'm sure was still billed. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: Terros Olive Clinic Glendale, Arizona

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on Aug 7  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Derma genetix Valque Charged my bank account 94.77 after saying it was 14 day trial St. Petersburg Florida Author: Milton, Kentucky Abusive Parents: Derma genetix St. Petersburg , Florida

Aug 21 2017
WELLPOINT CORPORATION withdrew money from my account for a year before i realized it Author: LYNNVILLE, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: WELLPOINT CORPORATION Internet

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Thcfarmer.com ripped me off for 250$ placed order with thcfarmer.com took cash off my card but never received email or order no nothing emailed them at least 20 times with no reply then they band me off sight with no reply back been weeks now now replies Thcfarmer. Com are scammers Internet Author: Williamson, West Virginia Nurseries: Thcfarmer.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
James Monroe PCH Publishers Clearing House Phishing scam informing me of bogus PCH winnings Nationwide Author: Illinois Bait-and-Switch: James Monroe Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 21 2017
Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited I got a letter from Taet & Karlin company stating that I have a debt to TRS Limited company in the amount of $139.97. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Fort lee, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2017
Sears why not lease it The company never sent me my ownership papers! I am calling again today. New Hampshire 03104 New Hampshire Author: Petal, Mississippi Shopping Centers & Malls: Sears why not lease it New Hampshire 03104, New Hampshire

Aug 21 2017
A1A Auto Express Shipping LLC Joe Took my deposit and disappeared! Keyport New Jersey Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: A1A Auto Express Shipping LLC Keyport, New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Spectrum took over my Timer Warner service, doubled my bill and I'm disabled Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Spectrum Culver City, California

Aug 21 2017
Ellys World Saw the ad on Facebook for a steam hair straighter for 49.95. Went through a bitly link and placed an order, went back to find tracking info and it said that site was no longer available. Russell Springs Internet Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Ellys World Internet

Aug 21 2017
now Charged my credit card 39.90 Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Internet Fraud: 3goldencreditscores.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 21 2017
Spammer.ro Guys I paid these guys for emails and RDP and SMTP for my business,I made the payment three days ago,but they are not responding to me,I sent them several messages but no response, I think they want to rip me off Romania Internet Author: Illinois Internet Fraud: Spammer.ro Internet

Aug 21 2017
Platinum Garcinia + Totally fraud in cost particulars Santa Ana California Author: Netcong, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Ronald Oakley Santa Ana, California

1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Buy No More Zhejiang Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 21 2017
Nomad Off Road John Amador President John Amador took my $2376.48 that I paid for parts and installation and is refusing to give it back. Austin Texas Author: Bastrop, Texas Auto Mechanics: Nomad Off Road Austin, Texas

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Joe M. Koller Joe Koller, Joseph M Koller, Joseph Martin Koller, Sunrise Bank of Arizona conman, liar, thief, gut less, coward, (((REDACTED – VIOLATON IN TERMS OF SERVICE))), crook scottsdale Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Banks: Joe M. Koller scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 21 2017
Laidbackloot I ordered and paid for a pair of Steelers shoes in May and still no shoes and no response from company Internet Internet Author: HARRISBURG, Oregon Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot Internet

Aug 21 2017
Eviction Solutions Retained this so called company to help my family and myself and they ended up scaling us How Sorry Does Ot Get Author: Fontana, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rvi CA