1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA MY PERFECT CREDIT CLEAR CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit
There may be more specific results for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit"
For more specific results for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Bens Dry Ice Kevin Gillis , Bordelon corp Kevin Gillis the new owner of Bens Dry Ice is selling broken sublimated pieces and less weight than paid for San Francisco Internet
Author: daly city, California Liars: Bens Dry Ice Internet

Jul 27 2017
Castle Law Group, PC Castle Law, Castle Law Firm, Judson Phillips Law, Don Ferguson Law, Timeshare Attorneys Castle Law Timeshare Cancellation Lawyers Refuse to Refund Client's Legal Fees in Conflict of Interest Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida Lawyers: Castle Law Group, PC Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream I order a free sample of Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream for only shipping and handling. My account for charge for 4 items I didn't order. Yelm Washington Author: Yelm, Washington Skin Care: Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Luna Luxe Skin Care I got the trial product, did not call to cancel my subscription in time (actually forgot). $362.82 later... Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Luna Luxe Skin Care Internet

Jul 27 2017
Diet Supplements ACMRMAR I, too ordered a sample bottle of CBC oil for $5.95 shipping and a couple of weeks later the bill for $79.95 appeared on my VISA statement. I called the telephone number to contest the charge and they hung up on me when I tried to cancel and explain I had only ordered the sample and have received nothing else. Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Medical Supplies: Diet Supplements Internet

Jul 27 2017
Yonsalon.com Said it shipped my order but never did Utah Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio On-Line Business: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Volvo of Denver, CO - Westfall-O'Dell Truck Sales of Western Colorado This is a notice I sent to the owner. I bought five new Volvo 780's and they screwed them up so bad it took me a year to get them fixed.  Commerce City Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Liars: Volvo of Denver, CO Commerce City, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
SOFREP Crate Club or Crate Club presented by SOFREP subpar products lack of ethics Incline Village Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: SOFREP Crate Club Incline Village, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Evolution Sports Motors We found a vehicle online and wanted it after talking to Monica. We live 8 hours from the dealership so had to do everything by phone and fax. Monica promised the car was in great condition and when we finally saw it it was falling apart. She said it had been in an accident but was only cosmetic and you couldnt even tell. When we saw the car the driver side mirror had a huge crack in it, the hood was uneven and poorly painted, the driver side blinker was falling into the body, the back bumper was cracked and poorly painted and the passenger side had multiple cracks in the body. We decided it was not what was promised and the manager promised to mail my $1000 back the following Monday. Here we are 2 months later and still have not received a refund.  Houston Texas Author: wink, Texas Auto Dealers: Evolution Sports Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia serving Big Canoe, Georgia. Milked security deposit. Left us without water for 2 weeks. False statements ,email proof. Horrible service. Marble Hill Georgia Author: Lady Lake, Florida Real Estate Services: Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia Marble Hill, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Branch Management Tree Service; David Schmidt; Dr. Dave; AZ Tree Doctor Branch Management Tree Service owes me in excess of $20,000 and has made no attempt to pay me! Scottsdale Arizona Author: GILBERT, Arizona Cash Services: Branch Management Tree Service

Jul 27 2017
Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Nevada Medical Board, Medical Board of Nevada addendum to dermatology/dermatological case involving laser/lasering to face Reno Nevada Author: Stateline, Nevada Government Services: Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting I Got Scammed by Fredrick James Accounting of Clearwater, Fl for $7500 clearwater Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Income Tax Service: Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting clearwater, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Academy Bank Closed secured credit card without returning money Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Academy Bank Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Kjc skin restoration Charge my credit card before the trial period ended Author: Henderson, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Kjc skin restoration

Jul 27 2017
Rental Professionals The Professional AdvantageA Division of WW Enterprises, Inc.  Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Realtors: Rental Professionals Southfield, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet