Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit
There may be more reports for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit"
For more results perform a general search for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
The Remodel Pro Mike Breaux, The Remodel Pro 87 year old Parkinson's victim of crooked contractor Baytown Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro Baytown, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 19 2017
Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Scammed me out of buying a yorkie puppy. Houston, Texas Internet Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Attorney Generals: Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
Abdul aziz Junk king of California Los Angeles , California Wwwjunkking.com Author: La, California Adoption Agencies: Amad --Abdul aziz Junk king Los Angeles, California

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 19 2017
Comenity Bank Woman WithinRoman'sBrylane I hate harassment tactics Nationwide Author: Mountain Grove, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Glenn Francis Larceny, Fraud, Lying Theft of Money Joshua Tree, Los Angeles California
Author: Mckinleyville, California Financial Services: Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Joshua Tree, California

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
Indiegogo Generosity Generosity charged a donation but withheld releasing funds to the charity Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Indiegogo Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Hydramatrix MD SkinhydrateDermanue THEY TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION ! SCAM emeryville California Author: Laurel, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hydramatrix MD emeryville, California

Feb 19 2017
Skin Endear ICF or Skin Remake I ordered a free sample . Just to pay for shipping and handling on Feb 5 2017. On Feb 19,2017 they tookout $174.90 out of my account Nationwide Author: Aurora , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Endear Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Paychek Plus Elite SCAM! LIARS! RUN! Jacksonville Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paychek Plus Elite Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Derma/devine Charges my account without permission after a free trial Las Vegas Internet Author: Citrus springs, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Derma/devine Internet

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 19 2017
healthy essence/revita youth same as above ordered revital youth to pay free shipping 4.94 and 5.84 and before i knew it they had added another cream for 29.99 that i did not want and healthy essence stole credit card info and charged approx. 98.00 for cream that i did not ordered nor wanted. big ripoff oregon oregon Author: Fishkill, New York Drug Manufacturers: healthy essence/revita youth Internet

Feb 19 2017
Nutra Way Nutra Pure Charged $106 to my account without me buying anything. Internet
Author: Pocomoke City, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way Internet

Feb 19 2017
Prime Line Gear Prime Line Apparel Purchased item in Nov of 2016 and it's now Feb 2017 and I haven't received item WALNUT Internet Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 19 2017
schneider finance schneider used truck and trailer sales never used schneider financial to their equipment. alot of red tape. hidden fees. very high interest. Author: Alabama Financial Services: schneider finance Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Loan Max-Cincinnati HOW DECEPTIVE CONTRACT WORDING WILL COST YOU HUNDREDS OF $$$ @ LOAN MAX cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Max-Cincinnati cincinnati, Ohio

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Restore1 INC /Renov8PHX Jack Hanks and Kelly Mueller Warning To All Contractors!, Jack Hanks And Kelly Mueller, Will Rip You Off. These Guys Are Scam Artists!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Consumer Services: Law office of Joseph L. Michaud Scottsdale , AZ