1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA MY PERFECT CREDIT CLEAR CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit
There may be more specific results for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit"
For more specific results for "1st Credit Of America My Perfect Credit Clear Credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
Heath tax service Heath & Haines income tax F***** up my tax’s and won’t do anything about it to help Cartersville Georgia Author: Pell city, Alabama Income tax: Heath tax service Cartersville , Georgia

Oct 21 2017
Lowmileageparts.com Ripoff, took my money and never delivered parts Nationwide Author: Colorado Auto Parts: Lowmileageparts.com Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Movie Night DVD I ordered movies and got nothing. Tried contacting them several times. No response. They took my money and ripped me off. WestHills CA California Author: Neshkoro, Wisconsin Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 21 2017
GMAN Sports GMAN702-446-0952 they were suppose to provide a daily sports service on betting ans they did not. took my deposit and never got back to me. nevada Internet Author: Milton, Ontario Sports Instruction: GMAN Sports Internet

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
skinny Wimp Moving Co lied, no customer appreciation, had to hire movers to do what they were supposed to, broke items, broke my baby grand piano that was my grandmas Simi Valley California Author: Agoura Hills, California Moving Companies: skinny Wimp Moving Co Simi Valley, California

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con John G at hottexhaust and Brian at californiacatalyticconvertersonlibe.com both cons robbing big money from me pretending to sell CARB compliant catalytic converters for California car owners that are ripped off by everything government in ca stop gouging. Conned me out of Money$427.40 stolen by hottexhaust and $283.46 stolen from californiacatalyticconvertersonline.com you pay for the hard to find cats in CA to please them hundreds of “ don nothing but rob ca people of their money’ air resource board rules crippling the poor Californians beyond a year . These two vulture companies act helpful take your big money and never send the converter OR YOUR MBEY BACK.  DUPED IN CALIFORNIA Hottexhaust in Delaware cacatscononlibe in Gary in Internet Author: Ione, California Auto Parts: HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con Internet

Oct 21 2017
Jin Ja They keep taking money off my card but won't answer phone when I call Internet Author: PHOENIX, Illinois On-Line Stores: Jin Ja Internet

Oct 21 2017
red rock canyon school Gange rape of 17 year old boy at red rock canyon school by 3 male staff st george Utah Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: red rock canyon school st george, Utah

Oct 21 2017
sgqltd unknown they are trying to charge me for a loan that I never got now they have warrants for my arrest they claim unknown Nationwide Author: cameron, North Carolina Loans: sgqltd unknown,

Oct 21 2017
Southern Bound Babes I found this company on Instagram promoting items. I placed an order and received an email confirmation that the payment went through. I have yet to receive an updat on my order and it's been a month. I have tried contacting the owner through multiple social media sites and phone number and she does not return calls. This business is a scam and is taking advantage of people. Please avoid the frustration and stress and find another business. Such a shame that people can rip off others like that. Canton Texas Author: Oceanside, California Clothing Stores: Southern Bound Babes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
SPOKEO FALSE INFORMATION FOR SALE. THEFT. FRAUD. DECEPTION. CRAP! United States of America Internet
Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Attorneys General: SPOKEO Internet

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Oct 21 2017
Love my pit .com Scam artist No idea Internet Author: Whitney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Love my pit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Avila Ageless Serum From what I've seen on the Internet many more names False advertising & billed for unknown amount when order placed Colofado Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Avila Ageless Serum Internet

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Oct 21 2017
ADB Faciology Fascia Blaster, Ashley Black The company overextends their class 1 medical registration as a medical device. The FDA is investigating the unethical business practices of the company such as having no work contracts, and no fixed manufacturing plans. They are especially investigating serious and deadly side effects from consumers whom the company has ignored and purposely intimidated into believing these side effects were not valid Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Medical Supplies: ADB Faciology Internet

Oct 21 2017
Flighthub Flight hub cancelled a ticket bought 8 months in advance because I noticed a change in my itinerary . An extra 8 hours layover was added to my trip. Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee Air Travel: Flighthub Internet