Your Search | 1st data corp

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company.  Coral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
First data Timothy Lane tim Lane is a scumbag and a theif Lake zurick Illinois Author: jMc Henry, Illinois Auto Repair Service: First data Lake zurick, Illinois

May 27 2016
Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Operate with a phantom non - existent company called Mega Corp R Toronto Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Toronto, Ontario

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
First Web Sales 1st Web SalesTorlan Distribution Inaccurate Product Descriptions Becomes Consumers Issue Internet Author: Aurora, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: First Web Sales Internet

May 25 2016
Super 8 Motel Wyndham Corp. FRAUDulant charges Columbia Missouri Author: Rockdale, Illinois Motels: Super 8 Motel Columbia, Missouri

May 25 2016
DLO Media Corp and CEO Danilo Lee Waste our time and money. Fraudsters? Santa Monica California Author: Golden, Colorado Advertising Agencies: DLO Media Corp Santa Monica, California

May 24 2016
golookup.com company located in Palo Alto, CA as primary place of business; Company registered as Corp in Delaware. Failure of golookup.com to cancel account Palo Alto, CA Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Internet Fraud: golookup.com Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 19 2016
Uniq Data Solutions, Tushar Gupta, Umesh Syal Thieving scamming liars Bangalore
Author: Hawaii Sales People: Tushar Gupta - Uniq Data Solutions Bangalore,

May 19 2016
TAX PLANNING CONSULTANTS SOLOMON HEMANI solomon hemani stole $5000.00 from me after i paid him to convert my s-corp to an LLC dallas Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Tax Services: TAX PLANNING CONSULTANTS dallas , Texas

May 18 2016
Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Fool Web Searchers - Business Ratings LLC Financial Ratings LLC Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo Morgan Spector Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Further Fool Web Searchers San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Business Ratings LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo (alias-fake name) Debt Collection Fraudulent Co. Violating FDCPA & FCRA San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Investors Financial LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
Homeowners Data Robin Evans Lead Generating Company for Insurance Van Nuys California Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Customer Leads: Homeowners Data Van Nuys, California

May 18 2016
Knighthouse Publishing AKA: Phoenix Media Corporation, Schofield Media, Red Coat, Mayfield etc. etc. Knighthouse Publishing aka: Phoenix Media Corp. is back..TERRIBLE MGMT & UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES Chicago Illinois Author: Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Knighthouse Publishing Chicago, Illinois

May 18 2016
Donald Hare Dterm Funding | Data and Terminal Merchant Funding LLC | D Term Funding Deceptive and Canned Spam violating emails sent repetitively after many requests to stop. Weston Florida
Well, your Overly simplified system is broken more than you hair line Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Donald Hare Weston, Florida

May 17 2016
ACS Corp. Threatening to sue me in court for $990. Had court address in Queens, NY. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: ACS Corp. Internet

May 17 2016
OFFRS offrs, offrs.com, offrs real estate scam, offrs fake data, total BULL sarasota florida Author: California Realtors: OFFRS Internet

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 16 2016
America vacations corp Truly a scam Internet Author: Co. Springs, Colorado Hotel: America vacations corp Internet