Your Search | 1st ppm

Aug 27 2016
Pierce Property Management PPM Getting rid of a tennant for NO reason after 13 1/2 years Prescott Valley Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Pierce Property Management Prescott, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
1st class auto repairs scam, rip off, smyrna Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: 1st class auto repairs smyrna, Georgia

Aug 10 2016
Coastline and Associates Prodigy Portfolio Management PPM or Legacy Reliance Group debt collection Irvine California Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Coastline and Associates Irvine, California

Aug 09 2016
Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Did not finish job; part of what is completed is unacceptable, overcharged me Deland Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Home Improvements: Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Deland, Florida

Aug 08 2016
HSBC.LLC Business funding today, Roger trivelli first time they took money for PPM with no results. Second time took money for PPM which I had to finish my self to be correct with many delais on their end , Every time I had to initiate the phone call appointment to find in there is any interest from investors..finally I cancelled the contract of representation. Money and time spend for nothing, Houston Texas Author: Gulfport, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: HSBC.LLC Houston, Texas

9, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

10, Report #1319536

Jul 29 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Review, Bella ridge apartments, 1st Lake, Bella Ridge Apartments Low Quality. Child Predators in area River Ridge Louisiana
Child predators. Not safe for grandkids or children Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments River Ridge, Louisiana

11, Report #1319344

Jul 28 2016
handmadepiece.com handmadepiece.com, handmadepiece Lies about quality and refunds Xiamen Internet
I don’t DEAL with crooks, the Law Courts deal with crooks like you Comrade Monica Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: www.handmadepiece.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
1st American Storage Locked me out of my unit when I had paid in full for the Month of March and chaged me to gain access Tampa Florida Regional Manager called me to resolve issue Author: Lutz, Florida Storage & Self Storage: 1st American Storage Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
1st National Payment Solutions First National Payment Solutions They processed over $6,000 in credit card billings and wouldn't release the money to me. Syosset, NY Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: 1st National Payment Solutions Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Ardyss International 1st Round Resale Selling Fake Ardyss Waist Cincher's Houston Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Ardyss International Houston, Texas

Jul 14 2016
1st Northern Leasing bond co. Merchant Leasing Equipment Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Miscellaneous Office Services: 1st Northern Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 12 2016
1st Lake Properties unauthorized draft on account & wrongful accusation. Metairie Louisiana Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Housing Rentals: 1st Lake Properties Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 08 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Apartments Bella Ridge has Roaches. New Orleans Louisiana
Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments New Orleans, Louisiana

Jul 06 2016
1st art gallery 1st-art-gallery1st-art-gallery.com It was just a print!!! Tel Aviv Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: 1st art gallery Internet

Jul 06 2016
The Inside Circle Sean S. Briscombe VIP project, 1st right of refusal project austin Internet
Author: Paragould, Arkansas Real Estate Investing: The Inside Circle Internet

Jul 05 2016
1st Convenient Bank Charging fees without a Service. Laredo Texas (TX) Non sufficient Fund fee... Author: Laredo, Texas Questionable Activities: 1st Convenient Bank Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
infinii-ecom This company I called and cancelled 65-days ago, and they are still binding me $69,85. Now to make it even worse, listen at this s*. The 1st time 5/26/2016)I called and cancelled I was told I should have done it this way, but she would cancel me and tha Cancelled, Ignored, No follow up Email confirmation either time Cypress Texas Author: Buckeye, Arizona Multi-Level Marketing: infinii-ecom Cypress, Texas

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
1st Choice Auto Smyrna,GA Lemon Autos Ripoff Extended Warranties Smyna GA Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Dealers: 1st Choice Auto Smyrna,GA Smyna, GA

Jun 13 2016
360 Morgage group llc associates Brokers in Florida 1st service morgage They pertra themselves as legal lender on Morgages then they say they are the servicer now that i stop making my payments for over 4 months now they have changed themselves now as a debt collector, thier ofice according to the payment is in Texas Nationwide Author: Mt Pleasant , North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: 360 Morgage group llc Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
summerstone nursery for 164 placed 2 orders one in march and one in may,1st for 164.00 2nd for 96.00. left several text ,no answere .they took the money out and never sent me any order.now its june morrison Tennessee Author: randle, Washington Landscaping: summerstone nursery morrison, Tennessee