Your Search | 1st ppm

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
First Web Sales 1st Web SalesTorlan Distribution Inaccurate Product Descriptions Becomes Consumers Issue Internet Author: Aurora, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: First Web Sales Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 13 2016
1st Secretarial AKA receivemymail.co.uk , payasyougopost.com , address123.co.uk, nomissedcalls.co.uk, makemycalls.co.uk Fraudulent company London UK Author: London, Other Mailbox Rentals: 1st Secretarial London, UK

May 10 2016
American Airlines American Airlines Needs To Value Their Customers Nationwide You were not convincing the 1st time let alone this time Author: Douglasville, Georgia Airlines: American Airlines Nationwide

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 04 2016
1st Place Auto AutoNote, LLC All Cars have mechanical issues, Theives, bad costumer service - BEWARE - Do not get caught in their scam Watuaga Texas You can buy whatever car you want Author: Ft Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: 1st Place Auto Watuaga , Texas

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

Apr 27 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Right Choice Pools & Spas ia a family business dedicated to customer satisfaction. Right Choice Pools strives to be 100% transparent with clients, offering very detailed proposal specifications as well as matching contracts to make sure the customer knows exactly what included in their custom pool. Right Choice Pools strongly feels an educated customer is the key factor to making a smart decision. Right Choice Pools always gives clients a copy of the purchase agreement at the very 1st appointment in order to give clients the time they need to review & prepare any questions that may arise.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida Swimming Pool Contractor’s License, custom pool builder, building residental swimming pools & remodels both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas has over 15 years combined experience in the swimming pool industry & over 50 years of experience in the constructio Coral Springs , Florida

11, Report #1302025

Apr 26 2016
Payment Services International - Mason Truman Comptroller Congratulations for being the US$40,000,000.00 1st prize winner Varsity Lakes Australia Author: New York, New York Fortune Tellers: Payment Services International

12, Report #1301980

Apr 26 2016
Elite Custom 4x4 Shady Business and not sending title. Houston Texas
i bought one from Will also on feb 1st 2016 Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Elite Custom 4x4 Houston, Texas

Apr 25 2016
1st-art.com Nasty paintings expensive sold from China, not by American painters, no address Internet
Wrong company you are targetting Author: Oakland, California Artist Galleries: 1st-art.com Internet

Apr 20 2016
Bang good I ordered a size 11 shoe, but received the equivalent to a size 8. They 1st refused a credit , then advised me to return the shoes to get refund. The problem with this is they're in China and the cost to return these shoes is more than the cost of the sho Defrauded China Internet Author: Magnolia, Delaware Sales People: Bang good Internet

Apr 14 2016
America's Tax Office americastaxoffice national tax office family 1st tax office Out of business. Shut down by the IRS. owes thousand atlanta Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Income Tax Service: America's Tax Office Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
1st-art-gallery 1st art gallery 1st-art-gallery scam review Tel Aviv Internet
Complete and Utter Rubbish from 1st-art-gallery Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Apr 11 2016
Better Model Talent Monica seirs False website, false company, picture and video scam collector Website based out of Pennsylvania according to my Internet
The 1st Post By Anonymous is Bogus Author: California Modeling Agencies: Better Model Talent Internet

Apr 11 2016
I think i should sue the city for my reputation being unfairly tarnished i mean how dare the court employees think i am some type of threat that they had to have a officer watch my every move on court. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 08 2016
1st art gallery 1st-art-gallery,1st-art-gallery.com Poisonous Oil paintings New York Internet
Lead Poisoning from Handling a 1st-art-gallery Painting Made from Chinese Paint Author: London, Alabama Artist Galleries: 1st art gallery Internet

Apr 07 2016
1st-art-gallery.com 1st-art-gallery1st art gallery False Advertising Tel Aviv Internet
Poisonous Oil paintings from Toperfect Author: NANDRIN-, Alabama Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery.com Internet

Apr 03 2016
Hillside Towing Arlington Heights Hillside Auto Body & Services Inc Less than 24 hrs holding my son's car charging - 1st time $500. 2nd time $300 plus my sons wallet was left in the car and was gone when we picked up the car. $400 gone out of his wallet. Not to mention the people are rude and a complete eye sore in Arlington Heights! This towing company needs to be investigated. Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Auto Towing: Hillside Towing Arlington Heights Arlington Heights, Illinois

Apr 01 2016
1st Art Gallery Inc 1st-art-gallery.com junk factory 1st-art-gallery.com had stolen many of our images New York New York Author: tokyo, Alabama Artist Galleries: 1st Art Gallery Inc New York, New York

Mar 28 2016
pi-supply.com Pi Supply UK Order received today, April 1st, 2016 Author: Lisbon, Other Specialty Stores: pi-supply.com Internet

Mar 22 2016
Renue Derma & DERMAOLOGY I also ordered the free trial size,where I gave my card number just for Shipping. It was a 30day supply were I would by billed $ 89.95,if I wanted to keep it. It doesn't work. It's a rip off and I want to cancel. But they give no phone number or place to They are seeing CHEAP RIPOFF ITEMS to women and then charging us $89.95,after we receive the 1st bottles. I don't want more,and they still are charging me. THEY GIVE YOU NO PHONE # TO CONTACT ANYONE TO CANCEL ORDERS. IT'S A major RIPOFF!!! Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Port Richey , Florida Liars: Renue Derma & DERMAOLOGY Fountain Hills, Arizona

Mar 22 2016
DERRICK BOLES - BOLES UNIVERSITY - LEADERSHIP 1ST - STAND UP AMERICA - STAND UP DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! nampa Idaho Author: Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: DERRICK BOLES nampa, Idaho