1ST PPM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st PPM
There may be more specific results for "1st PPM"
For more specific results for "1st PPM"
Showing 1-25 of 8,415 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st PPM"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 21 2017
Harpeet Bali 1st continental mortgage Shawns Reality Biz 4 loans Starr Hub I was working for Harpeet Bali and her husband and I was working 2 jobs janitorial and grounds keeper and was only paid 300$ a month. Fresno California Author: Clovis, California Employees: Harpeet Bali Internet

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Buy No More Zhejiang Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Bella Ridge Apartments, Lauren Ohlenforst Bella Ridge, 1st Lake Properties, Lauren Ohlenforst Bella Ridge Apartments Lauren Ohlenforst River Ridge Louisiana
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments, Lauren Ohlenforst River Ridge, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
1st Painting 1stpainting.com Review Very rude customer service Paid for fast shipping but send it regular cargo! Xiamen, Fujian, China Nationwide
Author: Davenport, Illinois Art Gallery: 1st Painting Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
UDSLIFE.com I ordered my boys backpacks and lunch box on Aug 1st and have not received anything. Received a tracking number that does not work. $100 down the drain. Internet Author: Highland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: UDSLIFE.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
1st place performance Jason Mott Jason Mott the POS scammer Splendora Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance Jason Mott Splendora, Texas

Aug 07 2017
att.net at&t.com On Tuesday August 1st I came home from work to find my apartment door wide open with no one inside. I had received a letter the day previous that some technicians from att would be installing some fiber optics. I went to use my restroom when I heard a knock on the door. It was one of 6 technicians that would come to my apartment.  Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Cable Companies: att.net Internet

Aug 05 2017
1st-art-gallery www.1st-art-gallery.com ‘Burn-in’ Bonfire of 1st-art-gallery’s Garbage Art Syracuse Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

16, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 02 2017
BB@T BB@T TOOK OVER 500.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I RECEIVE DISABILITY I AM A SINGLE PARENT WHEN I WOULD CALL BB@T IT WAS ALWAYS OVERDRAFT FEES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND TELL ME IT IS FEES THEY LET A COMPANY KEEP TRYING TO PUT CHECKS THROUGH SO THEY CHARGED ME 76.00 OVER 8 TIMES HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING THAT THEY TOOK MY SSI CHECK ON AUG.1ST 2017 BB@T IS JUST STEALING MY MONEY NOW I CANNOT PAY MY BILLS PAY FOR MY MEDICATION INSURANCE I AM TIRED OF TALKING I WANT MY MONEY BACK HOBGOOD Nationwide Author: hobgood, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: BB@T Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Replaced front door lock and put in a new one and didn't ask if we wanted to have the style door lock we now have Somerville Internet Update - 8:00pm Tuesday August 1st Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith-pros.net Internet

Jul 31 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Repulsive Remington Reproductions Syracuse Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Tuscon, Arizona Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 30 2017
MSG Limited OR Best Cerakote They Advertise on EBAY for CERAKOTE services rifles OR pistols AND THEY NEVER DO THE SERVICE. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEY STEAL YOUR GUN PARTS. ANY PART THAT IS SENT IN WITH OUT A ID # , For EXAMPLE;. SCOPES, BOLTS, HANDGAURDS AND RAILS, SIGHTS, even got the balls to keep uppers!! or unrelated projects. THESE GUYS ARE SCUMS. THEY KEEP YOUR STUFF! SPRINGFIELD OHIO
the rest of the story.... Author: Albany, New York Guns & Ranges: MSG Limited Internet

Jul 28 2017
Operation KidSafe Owned By Mark Bott Scam Artist, Does Not Pay, Dishonest, Liar Springfield Illinois Answer to False Report Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: Mark Bott Operation KidSafe International Springfield, Illinois

Jul 28 2017
Patricia McKelroy She's a lier, said my pup was purebreed Tri-Color Yorkie Terrier .....NOT TRUE Temecula California
100percent pure ckc yorkie pup Author: Hemet, California Clubs & Organizations: Patricia McKelroy Temecula, California

Jul 28 2017
Prestige Platinum Realty Tacom InvestmentsStevens Group Not responding to Emergency San Tan Valley Arizona Threatens evictions when rent is paid in full Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Prestige Platinum Realty San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
America's 1st Choice Warranty/America's 1st Choice Home Club/AFC With Some Warranty Companies Promises Are Made To Be Broken Marietta Georgia Author: Roselle, New Jersey Warranty Companies: America's 1st Choice Warranty Marietta, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com 1st-art-gallery Painting Poisons my Framer… Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Syracuse, New York Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet