Your Search | 1st ppm

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Jan 25 2016
Walnut Creek 1st Lake Putting Blame On Me River Ridge Louisiana
Author: River Ridge , Louisiana Carpet & Tile Installers: Walnut Creek 1st Lake River Ridge , Louisiana

4, Report #1282088

Jan 24 2016
1st State Bank FDIC Ryan Oklahoma
The original loan contract Author: Ryan, Oklahoma Banks: 1st State Bank Ryan, Oklahoma

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 16 2016
1st choice couriers Rex Breach of contract! Saint Louis Missouri Author: cape girardeau, Missouri Liars: 1st choice couriers Saint Louis, Missouri

Jan 15 2016
vivint  lied about free 1st month payment waiver Internet Author: new bern, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Vivint Internet

Jan 10 2016
Macco Auto Well 1st off they customer service is very poor. When i dropped my truck off they never called me to give me any updates on my truck I did most of the calling. They kept my truck over the entire Christmas break and i couldn't do or buy my son nothing for Christmas. they told me my truck wasnt ready but when i drove by there shop my truck was parked outside already done but no one never called me. and they took all my insurance claim and only gave me 475.00 off of 4,302 which they was supposed to 2,200 dollars worth of work of the adjustments. I never got no paperwork back no receipts or nothing being broken down as to why it cost so much. Charleston South Carolina Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Consumer Services: Macco Auto Charleston, South Carolina

Jan 08 2016
AdvanceAmericaCashPriorityPayDayLoans Jessica FosterDaniel Gray (CEO)Travis GreenLee Martin/Ricky Martin/ Johnny (nln) Guaranteed Load approval by PDF download. Required Moneygram card from Dollar General to cover 1st payment New York, I believe Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Loans: AdvanceAmericaCashPriorityPayDayLoans Internet

Jan 06 2016
1st-art-gallery Copyright Pirate Internet
Fake reviews by the competiton Author: Albany, New York Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jan 04 2016
Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group REVIEW: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group works with Fortune 5000 companies. Elite Client Services is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and support.*UPDATE: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Elite Client Services Nationwide

Dec 24 2015
Gary W. Shaver Lord Sin, Gothic ManBeast Extremely Vain, Sycophantic, Insecure, Abusive, Self-centered, Controlling, Always Right, Sense of Entitlement, Conceited, Roanoke Virginia
Rebuttal: Exercising My 1st Amendment Right To Free Speech Author: Virginia Ex-Husbands: Gary W. Shaver Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 16 2015
John Jarvis, 1st page traffic dot com, ebusiness masterclass dot com, jarvismarketing.com Asked for Money in Advance and Makes Promises and Doesn't Deliver Product Canada
Grammer Corrections of the Original Report Author: Tichborne, Ontario Adult Career & Continuing Education: John Jarvis Internet

Dec 10 2015
1st Premier Bank Closed my Account Without my Knowledge for Missing one Payment Sioux Falls Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Banks: 1st Premier Bank Internet

Dec 09 2015
Marshall Bruce Nathan Elliott, Jennifer Brooke's, Eric Wills I received 2 calls on December 3, 1st call was in the morning explaining that I had been selected for a grant for $8500 from the US Treasury Dept. The Government was giving away free money for home improvements and school loans and to help with financial burden. I told the lady I was on disability and a very limited income... I guess maybe she felt sorry for me and didn't follow through with the scam but the next guy didn't blink an eye. I got a second call later in the afternoon, this guy offered me $9000...$500 more than she did. Washington DC Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Marshall Bruce Internet

Nov 25 2015
Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep Call from someone telling me I won 1 million $ and a 2015 Mercedes which would be delivered at 2:30 pm but I must purchase a paypal my cash scratch card and load $400 on it and call them back before delivery. I must have 2 forms of id in order to take possession of the prizes so I took all the information I could so I could warn others about this scam. The 1st phone call came from number 434-214-2694 left a message for me to call them back at 518-638-0278 so I did and when his phone kept fading out he said to let him call back on a better line so the last time he called me back it was # 876-872-8444 which was a Jamaica phone number so beware of these people. Jamaica Author: Lake Placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep

Nov 22 2015
Victor S. Voronov @vitya_zvesda (twitter) (Investment Fraud) Internet
UPDATED: VICTOR VORONOV ARRESTED ON FELONY THEFT CHARGE 13 JULY 2015 Author: New York City, New York Investment Brokers: Victor S. Voronov Internet

Nov 19 2015
1st call disaster services company wants money for repairs not done on my home hebron Kentucky Author: sanders, Kentucky Building Services: 1st call disaster services hebron, Kentucky

Nov 19 2015
1st-art-gallery.com Copyright Pirate Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Saratosa, Florida Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery.com Internet

Nov 16 2015
1st class vacation inc. company wouldn't refund money even after being informed my wife has dimensia Boco Raton Florida Author: cottonwood, Idaho Cruises: 1st class vacation inc. company Boco Raton, Florida

Nov 14 2015
Simplyfabo I purchased 2, 2000 lumen flashlights batteries and charger back on September 1st. I have never got the flashlights. I have emailed them 6 times and never get a response. St. Louis, Mo Internet
Author: carthage, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Simplyfabo Internet

Nov 12 2015
ServicePlan of Florida, Inc Coverage purchased 2006. Moved 6 yrs later-but still own this property. Changed address with company & received bill at new address the 1st year. Had to call every year after. This past year, called & was told they do not send renewal bills to any address other than the property covered. I asked to speak to a supervisor, was on hold for over 1 hour & no one ever came on the line. Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Warranty Companies: ServicePlan of Florida, Inc Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
Well tgy the agreement we had not sue to ashley and chaz hawthorne is null and void because she keeps bothering us and the court had the gall to ask us not to sue after the unjust treatment Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Nov 04 2015
1st Source Bank Truckers Bank Plan 1st source bank made me feel raped and violated! South Bend Indiana
1st Source Bank malicous interference! Author: New Jersey Banks: 1st Source Bank South Bend, Indiana

Oct 31 2015
1800PETMEDS.COM “1st order done write and then failed on 2nd order!” Internet Update---1800PETMEDS Okay! Author: Centralia, Washington Veterinarians: 1800PETMEDS.COM Internet