1ST PPM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st PPM
There may be more specific results for "1st PPM"
For more specific results for "1st PPM"
Showing 1-25 of 2,045 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st PPM"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 10 2017
Prestige Finance They are changing the due date for payment then calling telling me its late. first it was the 14th now they changed it to the 1st of each month. Without notifications Last My car is paid for !2,000.00 and they are saying I only paid interest for 2/12 year. Salt Lake Utah Author: Largo , Maryland Car Financing: Prestige Finance Utah

Mar 29 2017
Performance Chrysler Jeep dodge Delaware General manager denny Purchased $10,000 vehicle and motor blew up before 1st car payment was even due. Delaware Ohio Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Dealers: Performance Chrysler Jeep dodge Delaware Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 26 2017
 Bought a Yeti cup for 39.99 and a lid for 9.99 on November 29th, received lid after 2 months... No cup!... Company's emails have said cup is on back order. My acct was charged $49.98 on Nov. 29th, actually it went through Dec. 1st. Internet/Texas Author: Prescott Valley , Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: OutdoorsOnline Internet

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 15 2017
cargo experts corp. cargo experts corp.10091 NW 1st CourtPlantation, FL 33322 Doriel Miz, Joseph Hadida and stephanie bodner They caused me such a nightmare! unprofessional/ fraud Cargo Experts Corp. 10091 NW 1st Court Plantation, Florida
Author: carrara, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: cargo experts corp. Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Pure Play Poker 460 in prize claims sent Dec 2nd, 2016 processed Dec 20th no check by January 16th 2017.CS says they will be mailed by Jan 20th,nocheck . CS says due to an overwhelming number of claims checks not sent. January 30th everyone on site with prize claims past dues status ischanged to check sent.Febuary 12th today no check CS is now blaming slow mail. prizes were said to be mailed 1st class mail which dosnt take 14 days . total lack of support and absolutly no response to member complaints. I am now owed 735 dollars and no check in site. san fransisco California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Pure Play Poker san fransisco, California

12, Report #1351942

Feb 09 2017
1st Premier Bail Bonds Vivian Santos 1st Premier Bail Bonds are THIEVES! Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Bail Bonds: 1st Premier Bail Bonds Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 06 2017
America's First Choice Home Club America's 1st ChoiceAFC Home Club Total SCAM - Little Will Ever Be Paid Atanta Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Shawn Purvis, Purvis Home improvements Refuses to stand behind 10yr warranty w/in 1st year! Saco Maine Author: North Waterboro , Maine Home Improvements: Shawn Purvis, Purvis Home improvements Saco , Maine

Jan 29 2017
1st Notice, Inc. NICHOLAS C. BURKHOLDER NON PAYMENT OF LOAN - $2,750.00 PAST DUE PA Author: Richboro, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 1st Notice, Inc. Internet

Jan 27 2017
1st-art-gallery Art Badly Painted by Political Prisoners Xiamen Internet Author: New York, New York Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jan 24 2017
First Premier Credit Card 1st Premier Bank Card Premier Bankcard 1st Premier Bank First Premier Bank More than just a scammer sioux falls South Dakota Yes I have other cards Author: kalispell, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: First Premier Credit Card sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 10 2017
1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC 1st Denver Commute, Walid Moaz Thief, Crook, Dishonest, No morals, Jerk, Cant spell, total Joke, Stay Away. Denver Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Chauffeurs: 1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC Denver, Colorado

Jan 08 2017
Skin Royale Count day of purchase as 1st day - BEWARE! Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Skin Royale Internet

Dec 30 2016
Reliance 1st capital Rip off Charlotte North Carolina Author: Graham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Reliance 1st capital Charlotte, North Carolina

Dec 27 2016
email-list.com. I requested data for a campaign from email-list.com. They Online Chat Support “bot” Gina offered to place the request for me. This is the 1st time I did this and I would think the company would know to ask you the necessary questions to provide a good service. I was told Aggressive and dishonest Cheyenne, Wyoming Nationwide
Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: email-list.com Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
1st Class Humidors Rude & Poor Customer Service, Disregard of Contact Fort Lauderdale, FL Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Smoke Shops: 1st Class Humidors Internet

Dec 26 2016
99santa I placed an order on Dec 1st and I have not received it yet it was for $143.00 and payment cleared my bank around the I Canada Author: Grffin, Georgia Specialty Stores: 99santa Internet

Dec 22 2016
Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care came home from a trip from Oct 13th to Dec 5th - I had my mail held - when we got it there were two boxes and two charges on my credit card bill of $89.97 and 85.94 one charged on Nov 1st and 1 charged on Dec 1st. Spoke to company and they cancelled and credited Dec charges. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care Internet

Dec 20 2016
1st Choice Homes... Dean sowers, Wade Hanson RIP OFF rip off, do not pay, subcontractors, rude, arrogant, cheap, poor quality, lancaster Ohio Author: lancaster, Ohio Builders & Contractors: 1st Choice Homes lancaster, Ohio