1ST PPM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 1st PPM
There may be more specific results for "1st PPM"
For more specific results for "1st PPM"
Showing 1-25 of 2,059 Found Reports For more specific results for "1st PPM"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
1st financial group David Allen Author: Humble, Texas Attorney Generals: 1st financial group Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My personal truth and experience of Impact Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: IMPACT TRAINING – Verified Safe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Impact Training's goal is 100% client satisfaction. Impact Training provides experiential training; assists individuals learn control of & reaction to life circumstances. Participants report increased optimism, energy, clarity, productivity, personal power. Impact Training receives 5 of 5 stars (Yelp); 4.9 of 5 (Google); great graduate feedback. Bluffdale, Utah

Jun 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com, 1st art gallery, 1st-art-gallery Painting Killed My Dog!!! Tel Aviv Internet
Product Recall Scam Author: Boston, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jun 10 2017
First American Payment Systems 1st Pay POS, Merimac Capital, Eliot Management Group, Classic Bait and Switch Scam! Austin Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First American Payment Systems Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
eQuintup motors James Quint and Braxton Jacquez 621 E 1st Street Boston Massachusetts ,02127 Patric M Total reassurance multiple sites about purchases complete backstory on James Quint Boston Massachusetts , Texas Caslifornia Same thing happen to me Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Boat Brokers: eQuintup motors Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
X Drive and Health Services Answer Put me on auto delivery without my knowledge. Did not ship 1st of 4 shipments until June 2017. Will not refund me the difference between the 1 bottle I received and the remaining 3 shipments. They did not ship until 5 months after order. Never received a confirming email of the order or to inform me of the 1st shipment. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Alternative Health: X Drive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 01 2017
1st Source Bank Truckers Bank Plan, 1st Source Bank , 1st Source Bank South Bend Deceptive tortious abusive threatening sneaky non conforming South Bend Indiana 1st source bank speaks so professionally Author: east brunswick, New Jersey Banks: 1st Source Bank South Bend, Indiana

Jun 01 2017
Bella at home Smile pro brand After canceling my account on May 18th and promising no future charges would be taken. They ended up taking $4.95 on May 19th, $3.87 on May 22nd and $92.13 on June 1st. Henderson, NV and Denver, CO Internet Author: Claymont, Delaware Cross-Border Scams: Bella at home Internet

May 25 2017
SOAPS.COM violation of my 1st amendment rights Internet
Your First Amendment rights have not been violated Author: Easton, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: SOAPS.COM Internet

10, Report #720816

May 24 2017
Carolyn Young - RE/Max - 1st Realty RE/Max Premier Contract Fraud - Real Estate sales Charles Town, West Virginia Original Poster Spot Wrong, Not Spot On Author: Charles Town, West Virginia Realtors: Carolyn Young - RE/Max - 1st Realty Charles Town, West Virginia

May 21 2017
1st Art Gallery 1st-art.com1st-art-gallery.com1st-art Gallery Crazy owner posted my personal info when he didn't like my review Internet Author: Houston, Texas Artist Galleries: 1st Art Gallery Internet

May 20 2017
Xpressary I ordered Neoprene Sauna Waist Trainer on March 10 and it is May 1st and I still have not received it.  Los Angeles California Author: Middletown, Ohio Sporting Goods: Xpressary Internet

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 15 2017
3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Look Out they charge you for 1st day...even if you cancel 3 days before you go. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hotel: 3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Scottsdale, Arizona

May 14 2017
hobbies discount.net Chris Oliver Order #73739 confirmed and paid on 1st december 2016. never sent! many excuses but no real reply or refund. it's a scam. theft! internet
Author: tel aviv, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: hobbies discount.net Internet

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 10 2017
Prestige Finance They are changing the due date for payment then calling telling me its late. first it was the 14th now they changed it to the 1st of each month. Without notifications Last My car is paid for !2,000.00 and they are saying I only paid interest for 2/12 year. Salt Lake Utah Author: Largo , Maryland Car Financing: Prestige Finance Utah

Mar 29 2017
Performance Chrysler Jeep dodge Delaware General manager denny Purchased $10,000 vehicle and motor blew up before 1st car payment was even due. Delaware Ohio Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Dealers: Performance Chrysler Jeep dodge Delaware Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 26 2017
 Bought a Yeti cup for 39.99 and a lid for 9.99 on November 29th, received lid after 2 months... No cup!... Company's emails have said cup is on back order. My acct was charged $49.98 on Nov. 29th, actually it went through Dec. 1st. Internet/Texas Author: Prescott Valley , Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: OutdoorsOnline Internet

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida