Your Search | 1st ppm

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
1st place performance (Jason Mott) Jason Mott. ripped off engine build , check kitting , grand jury , possible imformant cleavland tx
Ernest Delera Author: aubrey, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance (Jason Mott) Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
James Nicholas Christoff Budget Blinds Nick took a deposit of $3360 and immediately we had trouble reaching him. Never returned any calls, text or emails. Then after reaching him our 1st blind order was incorrect and they had to be reordered. He received the new order and then never brought them here to install. We filed a formal complaint with the corporation. We went to HIS HOME and confronted him and TOOK all our blinds with us. Corporate complaint department has been GREAT in helping us to resolve this issue. Nick has numerous complaints against him and is no longer part of Budget Blinds. Nick has been known to take deposits and never order the blinds. He is a SCAM and was an independent franchise! Budget Blinds Corporation is concerned about customers so file a formal complaint! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas Christoff Rochester Hills, Michigan

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 27 2016
Pierce Property Management PPM Getting rid of a tennant for NO reason after 13 1/2 years Prescott Valley Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Pierce Property Management Prescott, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
1st class auto repairs scam, rip off, smyrna Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: 1st class auto repairs smyrna, Georgia

Aug 10 2016
Coastline and Associates Prodigy Portfolio Management PPM or Legacy Reliance Group debt collection Irvine California Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Coastline and Associates Irvine, California

Aug 09 2016
Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Did not finish job; part of what is completed is unacceptable, overcharged me Deland Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Home Improvements: Safety 1st / Bill Johnson Deland, Florida

Aug 08 2016
HSBC.LLC Business funding today, Roger trivelli first time they took money for PPM with no results. Second time took money for PPM which I had to finish my self to be correct with many delais on their end , Every time I had to initiate the phone call appointment to find in there is any interest from investors..finally I cancelled the contract of representation. Money and time spend for nothing, Houston Texas Author: Gulfport, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: HSBC.LLC Houston, Texas

14, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

15, Report #1319536

Jul 29 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Review, Bella ridge apartments, 1st Lake, Bella Ridge Apartments Low Quality. Child Predators in area River Ridge Louisiana
Child predators. Not safe for grandkids or children Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments River Ridge, Louisiana

16, Report #1319344

Jul 28 2016
handmadepiece.com handmadepiece.com, handmadepiece Lies about quality and refunds Xiamen Internet
I don’t DEAL with crooks, the Law Courts deal with crooks like you Comrade Monica Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: www.handmadepiece.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
1st American Storage Locked me out of my unit when I had paid in full for the Month of March and chaged me to gain access Tampa Florida Regional Manager called me to resolve issue Author: Lutz, Florida Storage & Self Storage: 1st American Storage Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
1st National Payment Solutions First National Payment Solutions They processed over $6,000 in credit card billings and wouldn't release the money to me. Syosset, NY Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: 1st National Payment Solutions Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Ardyss International 1st Round Resale Selling Fake Ardyss Waist Cincher's Houston Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Ardyss International Houston, Texas

Jul 14 2016
1st Northern Leasing bond co. Merchant Leasing Equipment Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Miscellaneous Office Services: 1st Northern Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 12 2016
1st Lake Properties unauthorized draft on account & wrongful accusation. Metairie Louisiana Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Housing Rentals: 1st Lake Properties Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 08 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Apartments Bella Ridge has Roaches. New Orleans Louisiana
Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments New Orleans, Louisiana

Jul 06 2016
1st art gallery 1st-art-gallery1st-art-gallery.com It was just a print!!! Tel Aviv Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: 1st art gallery Internet

Jul 06 2016
The Inside Circle Sean S. Briscombe VIP project, 1st right of refusal project austin Internet
Author: Paragould, Arkansas Real Estate Investing: The Inside Circle Internet

Jul 05 2016
1st Convenient Bank Charging fees without a Service. Laredo Texas (TX) Non sufficient Fund fee... Author: Laredo, Texas Questionable Activities: 1st Convenient Bank Nationwide